Flower Boy-// PHAN AU

By pipermcleandream

For the past three years, Daniel has recived a bouquet of flowers everyday in the mail. When the flowers stop... More

Daniel's POV
Daniel's POV Chapter 2
Peej's POV Chapter 4
Dan's POV Chapter 5

Chapter 3

45 5 0
By pipermcleandream

"What's taking so long?" Peej complained from the other room. "I'm hungry. Hurry up."

Daniel squeaked out a quick thankyou and closed the door on Phil's beautiful face.

"Someone's blushing." Peej taunted as Daniel put the pizza out on the dining table.

"Shut up Peej."

Peej closed his mouth, he knew Daniel had a fiery temper.

Daniel turned the tv on and put Death Note, one of his favourite animes on.

Peej's POV

A couple hours later, Daniel was sprawled on the couch.

They had ended up watching Death Note for the whole time Peej was there hours, it was an amazing anime, but he had an early shift at work tomorrow.

Sleep-deprived, Peej plucked himself up from the hard floor and groggily walked to the door. He spotted a white notecard on the floor and picked it up.

Dear Daniel,
I love you. The People who laid you off have no idea what they're missing out on. You have such an amazing personality. Maybe one day, I'll get the courage to admit who I am.
Xx- Flower Boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
627K 22.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...