Vmin (Smut XD)

By btsandu

"What will I do without you jimin" ~taehyung More

chapter 1
chapter 2: winter break
Chapter 3: satisfied
CHAPTER 4: MAJOR KINK! XD
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7: starbucks
chapter 9: saving seokjin
chapter 10: gone
chapter 11: food and other shit
Chapter 12

chapter 8: seokjin

2.5K 43 2
By btsandu

O fuk. I lied. I'm updating. Ugh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji-yong p.o.v
Oh shit. I feel tears on my face. My bae is holding my face up but i can't help but cry. I can't hear what anyone is saying.
"It's just that- seokjin is... He's going to kill himself. His girlfriend was a slut.. an-and she chea-cheated on hi-him. *hick* and then she le-left *hick* him."
Everyone just stared in shock. Lizzie face palmed herself.
"God. We have to go help him. WE"VE ALL BEEN THROUGH THIS! LET'S FUCKING GO!" She yells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. I tried to leave u in suspence!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
76K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...