Til I Found You

By purple-ish

He doesn't know love at all. She wished she never knew love. What if love came between them? Would he believe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 27

150K 2.2K 290
By purple-ish

HELLO! FINALLY UPLOADED CHAPTER 27!

First of all, I dedicate this chapter to sparkpop because i really find her sweet and thoughtful. :) I hope you like it.

Second, this is a long upload because for the next week, i don't think i'll have the chance to upload...so, i hope you guys understand. (I hope you'll keep supporting my story. hehe) and I would like to apologize in advance if you receive late reply to your comments...but, i want you to know that i LOVE reading them!

Third, this song on the right is perfect for Vince. hehe

Lastly, please have time to check out my other story Parallel Love. hehe

Take a deep breath first before reading. Enjoy !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

Vince:

The sound of a car engine woke me up. The ray of the sunshine was so bright that it blinds me. Wait, I thought to myself, it wasn’t this bright in my room. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and that’s when I realized that…I’ve fallen asleep by the front door. Why am I here again? Oh, I forgot, I’ve been waiting for Liz the entire night. Wait, is she already home?

I stood up as I intend to get inside the mansion and check if she was there. When I was about to open the door, I heard a man spoke.

“Careful.” He said.

“I told you I’m fine. You can leave now.” Another voice said. And this time, it was a girl.

“Come on, Liz. Don’t be so stubborn.”

Did he just say ‘Liz’? Upon hearing that name, I turned around. And I froze with what I saw. It was really her…and she was with him. His arms were wrapped around her waist and they were so…close.

Why is she with him? My eyes widened with a thought that suddenly came to my mind. Don’t tell me they…spent the night together? My fist clenched and my fingernails were buried deep in my palms – which are probably bleeding by now.

It can’t be.

I rushed myself towards them and immediately grabbed her from his touch. I held her by her wrist and dragged her inside the house.

My grip must be so tight that she yelled at me, “What’s up with you, Vincent? Let go of me! It hurts!”

But I didn’t listen and just continued my way to the door still dragging her.

“Let me go!” she said. Now, she’s trying to get my grip off her. “Vince! You’re hurting me!”

Still I didn’t listen. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm.

“Let her go! You’re hurting her!” Justin said.

But I shoved him away and ignored him.

He must be very persistent that he grabbed my shirt from behind and made me face him.

“What is your problem!?” he said.

I pushed him away, forcefully. I must’ve hit him hard that he fell on the ground. Surprisingly, Liz ran after him and helped him get up.

She faced me while she tries to help him get up. “What is wrong with you, Vince? There’s really no need to hit him, is there?”

I was trying to remain as calm as possible. “Where have you been? Why didn’t you come home last night? The whole night, are you…with him?” I clenched my fist tighter and now I’m positive that my palms were bleeding.

She didn’t respond. Instead, it was Justin who did. “So what if we were together last night?”

Hearing his answer made me sick. I lost control over my mind that I didn’t noticed my fist involuntarily landed on his face. And, yes, it was hard. “Get lost.” I said.

My eyes shifted to Liz. She was shocked by my sudden reaction that she didn’t move. My hands reached for her hand and dragged her inside the house. We successfully reached inside this time.

She pulled her hand away as soon as we got inside the house. “What is your problem, Vincent!?” she yelled.

“What is my problem? You’re asking me what my problem is? Guess what, ‘you’ are my problem.” I said, completely shouting at her. With the way she looks, I can see that there is a mix of shock and anger in her. I scratched my head in disgust. “What an idiot! I spent the entire night waiting for you outside! I was worried! I was terribly worried about you! For what? Just to find out that the girl I was worried about was somewhere with another guy? What a cheap flirt!”

“What did you say?! I’m a flirt? Then you’re what? A jerk? A simpleton? A numskull? An air-head? A liar!” she said as she yelled back at me.

“You don’t have the right to say that, you understand?” I said, pointing a finger on her.

She slapped my hand away from her face. “Shut up. After you lied to me and Grandma, I have all the rights to say that.”

“Lied?” My forehead creased in confusion. “What are you talking about?”

“Give me a break Vince.” She said. “Stop acting like you don’t know.”

“Don’t know what?”

­­­"Stop playing innocent! You’re pissing me off!”

“No, you stop changing the subject!” I yelled, emphasizing the word ‘you’. “Why were you with him last night?!”

“And why were you kissing Elaine yesterday?!” she yelled back.

Now that made me froze. “Wait, you-“

“I saw you. Yesterday. At the park.” She said. “Going to meet Dave, huh? What a liar!”

I don’t know what else to say. My mind’s blurred and I can’t think clearly.

“Now, you have the guts to yell at me just because of seeing me with Justin?” she said.

“That’s a different case Liz. You were with him last night. How can I be sure that you didn’t do something stupid together?”

“Like what?” she said. She must’ve read my mind. But she can’t blame me. He’s a guy, and she’s a girl - and that thing can happen. “Cut it off, Vince. Don’t pull me down to your level. I’m not like you who would kiss any girl whenever and wherever he wants. You even lied to do that.”

“You got it wrong, Liz. I did meet up with Dave yesterday. He told me something about Elaine that I have to call her for that. And that kiss…” I paused. “I didn’t kiss her; she kissed me.”

“Yeah, right. As if I’ll believe you.”

I released a deep sigh and scratched my head. “This isn’t going anywhere.” I said. “Why do I even have to explain myself to you? There’s even nothing between us.”

There was a brief silence. And she was the one to break it. “Right. I almost forgot that I am your pretending fiancée. Thanks for reminding me.”

And with that she walked out and went upstairs.

Heck. What have I done?! I pounded my head so hard. Idiot! I’m such an idiot! Now she’ll totally hate me. Curse you Vince! Why can’t you just say the truth? That I almost went ecstatic seeing her with him, thinking that they were together last night! Now I’ve messed everything up.

I placed my hand on my forehead with my fingers creating circles on my temples. I’m having a headache.

Sitting on the couch, I heard the phone rang. And I immediately picked it up.

“Hello?” I said.

“Oh, good day!” It was a lady’s voice on the other line.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked.

“Yes.” she said. “Is Miss Elizabeth Van Hossen there?”

“Yea, who’s this?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. My name is Dr. Natalia Hill. I suppose this is Justin Stewart I’m talking to.”

I felt a lump in my throat. Justin Stewart? I tried to fake a laugh. “Uh, actually I’m –“

But she didn’t let me finish my sentence. “The lab test results just came out this morning. Everything’s perfectly normal. Just make sure she gets proper diet and enough rest. It seems like she’s a bit stressed for the last few days. She’s just fortunate you came at the right time.”

Now, that’s confusing. “Uhm, sorry but…what are you talking about?”

I heard her snorted on the other line. “You must’ve been thinking of much stuff that you forgot. You brought Miss Van Hossen here at the hospital when you found her lying unconsciously by the road soaked in rain. If she had stayed there longer, she could’ve acquired pneumonia.”

My eyes widened at the moment. What? She was found unconscious last night? Oh god, what happened to her? Is she alright?

What made me feel guilty is that…the way I shouted at her earlier. Stupid Vince! You should’ve not let your anger get into you! Now what have you done?!

“Wait a moment. She’s unconscious last night? What happened to her?”

“Huh?” The tone in the doctor’s voice was a bit confused. “Aren’t you the one who brought her here last night? I’ve told you everything. You even spent the entire night watching over her.”

So that’s what he’s talking about. They were indeed together last night. I’m so stupid to jump into conclusions.

“Uhm-“I said. “I’m sorry but I am not who do you think I am. My name is Vince and I am her…” I took a gulp. “…fiancée.”

I heard her gasp at the other line. “Oh, I’m sorry. Well, her body just became weak maybe because of over fatigue or stress. Is there something bothering her? I guess emotional stress is also a factor why she’s like that.”

Emotional stress? I have no idea. It’s just until now that I realize that…we haven’t had a conversation in a while. I mean, we used to open up to each other before…until he came. Sigh. What am I going do now?

“Oh by the way, please greet her happy birthday for me.” she added.

My eyes widened. “What? Today’s…her birthday?”

I heard her laugh. “Why, yes. You seemed surprised. She’s your fiancée; you should know that.”

She’s right. I should know that. But…is she sure? I don’t want to greet her a happy birthday if it’s not her birthday. So to clear things up, I asked. “Of course I know that. I was just wondering…how did you know?”

“Uhm, her phone alarmed this morning and it noted ‘Happy Birthday Self’.” There was a brief pause. “Well, I have to go mister?”

“Coax. Vincent Coax.” I introduced.

“Right. Mr. Coax. Please take care of her.”

Call ended.

I held the phone to my chest. I just made a terrible mistake. First, I got mad seeing her with Justin; second, I misjudged her and called her a flirt; third, I just said that there’s nothing between us; fourth, it’s her birthday. Great Vince…what a wonderful birthday gift.

I heard steps by the stairs and that made me turn. It was her. Our eyes met but I immediately looked away. Crap! I don’t even have the guts to face her! Especially after all that I’ve said!

She just looked at me with an icy look and walked straight to the door.

“Wait.” I called out. “Uhm – where are you – where are you going?”

She shot me a glare. “Why do you care? It’s none of your business. There’s nothing between us, remember?” And the she left, immediately.

What a cold attitude. But…I can’t really blame her, can I? Now I’m thinking. What should I do? Right!

I rushed upstairs to my room and immediately dialed Dave’s number.

“Yo.” he said.

“Dave! I need your help! Be here in 15 minutes, okay?”

“W-wait, 15 minutes? But my house is an hour away!”

Right. “I’m sorry I got too excited. Just be here ASAP! I’ll explain everything to you when you got here. See you!”

Then I hung up.

After calling Dave, I also called for Grandma’s famous chefs and patisseries to come over. While waiting for Dave, I ordered some balloons and flowers which were delivered 20 minutes later. Dave arrived at almost 10:30 in the morning.

“Whoa!” he said with his mouth opened in awe.

He should be in awe. While waiting for him to come, I asked help from Maddie to decorate the house with balloons and flower petals and strings for this special day.

Dave took one of the balloons and read what was written. “Sorry.” His forehead creased after reading that. “Sorry? Is it celebrated? Happy Sorry Day? It doesn’t make sense.”

“Hey! Don’t touch that!” I said, snatching the balloon from his hand. “It’s not Happy Sorry Day today. It’s Liz’s birthday?”

He punched me in my arm lightly. “What?” I asked.

“You’re so mean Vince!”

I raised an eyebrow.

“How cold you say that!?” he added.

“I didn’t say anything Dave.”

He released a sigh. “Today’s Liz’s birthday, right?”

I nodded.

“And the balloon says ‘Sorry’, right?”

I nodded again.

“See? It’s obvious!” he said. “You are sorry for her birthday! How cruel! You were sorry that she was born?! How could you – “

I place a hand to cover his mouth. “Do you really think I’m that kind of person?”

He shook his head. “Then why the balloons say ‘Sorry’ instead of ‘Happy Birthday’?”

“That’s what I want to tell you.”

I took a deep breath and told everything to Dave. I told him how I’ve waited for Liz to come home last night just to see her with Justin in the morning. I got mad because I thought something happened between them last night and called her a flirt. I also told him everything I said to Liz – that there’s really nothing between us so I don’t owe her an explanation when she saw me kissing Elaine. And that a doctor called and I knew what really happened. And learned that today’s her birthday.

“What? You said those things to her?” Dave asked.

I simply nodded.

“That’s unforgivable, dude.” he added.

“I know! That’s why we’re doing this!” I said, pertaining to the surprise party.

He looked dubious. “What?” I asked.

“Do you think it’ll work out?”

I shrugged.

“Because knowing Liz, she won’t just forget everything you said with these. Not unless the food’s perfect.” Then he smiled mischievously.

Then the doorbell rang.

“Speaking of food, they’re here.” I said.

He raised an eyebrow. “Who?”

I smiled roguishly at him. “Oh, you’re favorite persons in the world.”

His eyes widened. “The chefs?”

“Plus the patisseries.”

We looked at each other impishly. Then he said, “She’ll definitely love this, dude. I’m positive.”

We opened the door and let the chefs and patisseries in. While they were busy preparing the dishes and the cakes and pastries for Liz’s birthday, Dave and I continued decorating the house. We made a path of rose petals leading to the back garden and placed balloons and strings too. The table was set in the middle of the garden surrounded by flowers of different kinds and colors. Not so far from the table is a pool where Dave and I placed some floating candles and petals. I want this night to be special.

While we were setting the table, Dave asked. “So, are you also planning to tell her how you feel tonight?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. After what I said? She won’t believe me.”

“You have a point there. But…is that really the case?”

My forehead creased. “What do you mean?”

“Well,” he said. “If you are to ask me, it doesn’t matter whether she believes it or not; what matters is you said it. The consequences – good or bad – are beyond our reach. You should do what you should do.”

I didn’t respond.

I felt Dave tap my back and encouraged me. “Don’t worry too much, Vince. If fate brought you together, there’s no way you’ll lose her. Just…don’t be so stupid next time.”

I just looked at him surprisingly.

“What?” he asked.

“I’m proud of you, dude. You’ve grown up.”

And then we shared a laugh.

Everything was settled at 5:40pm. The decorations, the tables, and the food – everything was perfect. There’s just one thing missing – the reason behind all this, Liz. Where could she be? Since she left this morning, she hasn’t come back.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang. It must be her!

“Maddie, please take charge.” I said.

As Maddie, rushed into the door, Dave and I started to light up those floating candles. Since it was almost sunset, the place looked perfect.

I stood beside the table nervous. Dave checked my outfit. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“I’m nervous.”

“You can do it, dude. I’ll just go inside the kitchen and prepare the food. I’ll be your personal waiter for tonight.”

And then he left.

Why are they taking so long? It’s almost five minutes and she’s still not here. Doesn’t she want to see me? Probably yes.

After a few more minutes, Dave came back – with a bottle of wine in his hands. He’s even dressed as a waiter.

“She’s still not here?” he asked.

I didn’t respond.

Then a girl came. My eyes lit up and my face brightened. “Liz!” I exclaimed. But I was wrong. “Oh, Maddie. Where’s Liz?”

“Uhm – “she said not looking at me. “Sorry sir but…it’s not her.”

“Then who’s that?”

“Sebastian.”

My forehead creased. “Sebastian? What for?”

“Uhm – he said that Miss Liz asked him to take all her things. She moved back to the school dormitory. That’s what he said.”

My face was downcast. She must really hate me now.

I felt a hand on my back. “Nothing will happen if you don’t move.” Dave said. I looked at him. “Come on, Vince. You can’t just let her go!”

He’s right. “Maddie, don’t move or touch anything. I’ll bring her back.”

With that, Dave and I rushed to the car and went to the dormitory.

After a few minutes, we arrived there and immediately parked the car. We hurriedly entered the elevator and ran our way towards Liz’s room. As we approached her door, it opened. Dave and I immediately hid behind the tall plant by the hallway.

A man went out followed by a lady. It was Justin and Liz.

“Thanks for coming.” Liz said.

“No problem.” he answered. “Are you sure you’re better off alone? Don’t you want me to stay with you?”

She shook her head. “No, thanks. I’m fine. I’ve been taking all your time since last night. Sorry.”

He placed a hand on her shoulder. “You don’t have to say sorry. It’s a man’s duty to take care of the one he loves. Just give me a call if you don’t feel well, okay?”

She simply nodded.

Justin pulled her into a hug and whispered. “Happy birthday.” And kissed her forehead.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

And then he left.

I almost crushed the entire plant. Dave placed a hand on my shoulder. “Let’s go.” He said. “Now’s your turn.”

He was headed to Liz’s room but I pulled him back. “It’s no use, Dave. They’re obviously back together.”

“That’s a joke, right?” he said. “You’re engaged and she can’t be with other guy while she has that ring.”

“It means nothing to her! It’s just a piece of our act! Nothing is real between us!” I shook my head in disgust. I felt disgusted about myself. I should’ve not said those things to her. “Let’s just go.”

And then, we left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz:

I laid my back against the door as soon as Justin left. Now I’m back in my room. It would be better to stay here…away from him.

I sat on my bed and accidentally glanced over the mirror. There, I saw a reflection of myself. And as I look on myself, I began to cry. I came here to be a better person, but…why am I so wretched right now? Sorry Mom and Dad. Why can’t I be happy?

Then the words of my Mom flashed back in my head. I am certain that he can make you happy…and keep you happy.

I wiped the tears form my face and noticed the alexandrite ring that he gave me as our engagement ring. I looked at it intently and touched them gently. Right. Vince. He can make me happy, I’m sure of it. But…he also makes me feel otherwise.

Now I’m confused. Is this what I really want? To keep running away? Why am I mad when he said that ‘there’s really nothing between us’? It’s not as if it’s his fault. It’s not his fault – he’s just telling the truth. Actually, it’s my fault for thinking that there is something between us.

Sigh. Since when do I start to fall in love with this guy? And this ring…why did it suddenly became important to me?

I stood up and started to arrange my stuff. I was almost finished when I realized that something is missing. My glasses! I haven’t worn them for a while. I must’ve left it inside my side table drawer. Right, I have to get back there and get it.

Without hesitation, I rushed back to the Coax mansion. I rode a cab to get there. And after a few minutes, I arrived.

My jaw literally dropped in awe when I opened the door. The lights were dim and on the floor lies rose petals and perfectly lit candles that created a pathway that leads to the back garden. I was so fascinated with the ambiance that my feet followed the path. As I walk, I also noticed balloons and strings that were hung on the ceiling. Some of the balloons, I noticed, say “I’m sorry”.

What is this all about? I asked myself.

When I reached the back garden, my eyes widened with the terrific view. A table was set in the middle of the garden and the pool was bright because of the lit floating candles. I walked closer and found myself surrounded with the flowers and everything.

I felt nothing but…special. Everything was like a fairytale to me. It was so romantic, undeniably romantic. Then I wondered again: what’s this for?

I came back to my senses when I heard someone call my name.

“Miss Liz?”

I turned around and saw Maddie. Then she asked, “Where’s Sir Vince? Didn’t you come back with him?”

“W-what? No.” I said, shaking my head. “I haven’t seen him.” I looked around again and asked, “Uhm, what’s going on here? What are these things for?”

Maddie walked closer to me. “It’s for you.” she said, smiling. “Isn’t it perfect? Sir Vince prepared all of these for you.”

For me? Why would he do this for me? What is he trying to say? Just a few moments ago he made me feel worthless to him and now, what does he want? To make me feel special?

Maddie looked at me with her lips pouted. “Why didn’t you tell us it was your birthday?”

My eyes widened. “Wait – how did you know that?”

“Sir Vince told us.” she answered. “That’s why he got all these things up.”

Vince? I asked myself. B-but…how did he know? I don’t remember saying anything to him about my birthday.

Another voice broke the silence between me and Maddie. “Liz is that you?”

I turned around and saw it was Dave. He spoke again. “Aren’t you supposed to be in the school dormitory?”

“How did you know I was there?” I asked Dave.

“Well…” he started. “Vince and I just went there, basically to see you and bring you back home.”

My forehead creased in confusion. “You two were there? I didn’t see you.”

“Because we didn’t let you see us. Well, I tried but…Vince didn’t.”

“Why?” I asked. “I thought you wanted to bring me back here.”

“That’s right. That’s what Vince really wanted. But, after seeing you and Stewart walk out your door, he passed.” He explained and then he asked, “What is he doing there anyway?”

“He just showed up.” I said, as a matter-of-factly. “He knows today’s my birthday and decided to celebrate it with me.”

“Uhm, excuse me.” Maddie said. “Where’s Sir Vince?”

“Oh,” Dave answered. “He’s up in his room. He just asked me to tell you to eradicate all of these.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he said that it’s no use – that you are not coming back anyway because you got back with Stewart.”

My eyes widened. “What?! With Justin?! Where’d you get that?”

“Well, that’s what Vince thought.”

“Your friend sure likes to jump into conclusions huh?” I said.

Dave walked beside me and put an arm on my shoulder. “You know what? I think you should go and talk to him. You guys have a lot to clarify between the two of you.”

Between the two of us, it resounded in my head.

My face became downcast as I remember Vince’s words earlier – there’s even nothing between us. Then I shook my head. “No, thanks. There’s nothing between us. And he made it clear to me.”

Dave took hold of my face and squeezed it. “You are as dim-witted as my best friend, aren’t you?” I shot him a glare. And he removed his hands from my face. “Why do you think he took time to do this?” he asked, pertaining to these things surrounding us. “Come on, Liz. You always believed my best friend’s a Jerk, right? So, you should’ve expected him to say such words without even thinking of it.” Dave nudged me and winked at me. “Go.”

A smile made its way to my lips. “I didn’t expect to be encouraged by you, Dave.”

He pouted like a kid. “Is that an insult?”

I let out a small laugh. “Thanks Dave.”

After saying that, I immediately went upstairs to his room. As I was about to knock on his door, I felt my heart beat faster and louder. I’m…nervous. I placed both of my hands over my chest as if trying to keep my heart beating so fast. I took a step backward.  Why am I nervous? It’s not as if I am the one at fault. He was the first to shout at me, anyway. Oh come on, I don’t even know what to say.

It took me quite a while before I managed to compose and convince myself that there is nothing to worry about. I took a deep breath and was about to knock at the door when…

“Liz?” The door was opened by…him. “I thought you’re staying at the school dorm.”

Oh crap! I really hate getting caught in this situation off-guard!

“Uh –“ No! Why am I trailing off! “Yeah… I just uh – I just – forgot my eye glasses!” That’s right! That’s the reason why I came here! Whew, I’m saved.

“But... that’s your room.” He pointed a finger to my room which is just across his. “What are you doing in front of mine?”

Vincent Coax! Why do you suddenly become smart?!

“Uhm…sorry but – I guess I’ve mistaken your room to mine. Sorry.” I bowed my head a bit and was about to go.

He gave me a suspicious look and said, “But why do you look like you’re about to knock? If it’s your room, there’s no need to knock, is there?”

I felt my breathing stopped. He’s right. “Uhm – no, I was just –“I released a sigh. “I need to get my glasses now. Excuse me.”

I don’t know what to answer so I just said that. I turned around and headed to my room but…I felt a hand grab mine.

“Wait.” He said. “Can I talk to you for a minute?” The tone of his voice was so serious and straight. And that caused my heart to beat faster and my face heat up.

I turned around and saw his face downcast. The look in his eyes is something I can’t explain. My eyes widened when a thought suddenly came into my mind. That look in his eyes…is the same look I had when I faced the mirror a while ago! Could it be possible that…he feels the same way as I do?

Before I could speak up, I found myself caged in his arms. His arms were tightly wrapped around me that I could even feel his pulse. I didn’t know how it happened but, I felt like I’ve lost all my energy and my knees became wobbly.

What took me by surprise is when he whispered, “I’m sorry.” He didn’t say anything but that. I expected him to explain and defend himself but…that’s all he said. And surprisingly, I felt as if nothing happened.

He gently pulled away and took hold of my hands. “Uhm,” I said, “About the thing earlier, Justin and I were just – “

“You don’t have to explain anything.” He said, not letting me finish my statement. “Just…come back. Please?”

I froze there for minutes. My fist clenched and started pounding his chest. “You’re such a stupid no-brainer! After saying all those cruel things to me, you want me to come back?! That’s ridiculous!”

He shut me up with his laugh.

“I didn’t crack a joke.” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Sorry.” he said, trying to stop himself from laughing. “It’s just that – hitting me, yelling at me, telling me how much of a jerk I am – it’s so you. I’m just glad you came back to normal.”

Huh? What does that mean? My eyes suddenly widened. Could it be that…I’m acting differently recently? It’s not until now that I’ve realized, I have been avoiding him.

I came back to my senses when he pulled me into a gentle hug and soothingly tapped my back. “You’re my fiancée after all. I can’t just let you go. So whether you like it or not…you’re going to live here…with me.

I sheepishly smiled to myself and hit him in his back.  “Silly.” I said as I hugged him back.

In a short while, I heard applauses. I pulled away from Vince and saw them clapping their joys out a few feet away from ours. They were all overjoyed and were cheering Vince and me.

I gave them an icy look and asked, “What are you doing here?” I looked at Dave intently, “Dave…it’s all your idea, isn’t it?”

Dave was laughing when he nodded in approval.

It was then I realized that Sebastian was also there. “Sebastian?” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I just thought that things would turn out well tonight. So, I called him to bring your things back here. And it turns out that…I thought right.”

“You – “ I was about to attack Dave when Vince placed an arm on my shoulder.

“Well then, let’s all head downstairs.” Vince said. “We still have a birthday to celebrate.”

He looked at me straight in the eyes and gave me a smile. How could you act as if…nothing happened? Then I came to realize it myself, that’s what Mom meant. He really could make me happy and keep me happy because…he thinks and cares about me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO?! What do you think?hehehe

I'm loving Dave more and more! hehe

Please leave a comment, or vote and fan if you like! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 955 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...
6.1K 218 23
„friends. its all we ever were„ ⟶ she loved him, but it would ruin everything. | fiction |
150 4 15
According to him, she was stupid, useless, couldn't do anything right. According to you, she was beautiful, incredible, you couldn't get her out of y...
353K 8.2K 59
They went to the same school. She was just like any other normal teenage girl in high school. He on the other hand wasn't like any other teenage boy...