Psycho

By brienicole

Katie is a psychologist for criminals, and is very good at her job. But what happens when she is faced with... More

Prologue
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Book 3
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20 Part 1
Day 20 Part 2
Epilogue
Note
Alternative Ending
Coming Soon
Long Run
Copyright

Book 2

129K 4.2K 306
By brienicole

I gazed out the window, looking at the world I could never go to again. All I could see was trees and a bit of the sky, but I wanted nothing more than to be out there. At least I wouldn't be trapped.

The door opened, but I didn't look back. There was no need, I knew it was just for food. I wouldn't eat it though, and no one could make me.

"Katie..." his voice rang through my ears. My eyes widened, I was only expecting a worker. I still didn't look back though. "You still have food to eat." He must have noticed my tray still sitting by the door. He doesn't really care if I eat though. He doesn't care about anyone. I couldn't even eat in a dining room.

I continued looking out the window, not speaking to Jason. He didn't deserve to hear my voice, he didn't deserve me. "I know this is hard for you...but I think if you look at it differently then you'll realize this is good."

I rolled my eyes. No job, no friends, no family, and no freedom. Because that sounds good. I'm not heartless though, so I care about those things.

"I got you your pills. You know...for your anxiety..." he trailed off.

My face softened and I sat up. He remembered my pills? I didn't even look at my meal to see if he remembered that I'm vegan. I can't grow weak though, I won't give him satisfaction of knowing he pleased me in some way.

"Please talk to me. You haven't said a word since...earlier. Not to anyone."

I let out a small breath, moving to get comfortable in my seat again. All I wanted was to be alone if I couldn't be out.

I could hear Jason getting frustrated. "You can't stay silent forever, you'll have to talk eventually!"

Nothing escaped my lips, and nothing would. I felt as if Jason was starting to realize that too, making him get even angrier.

"Say something, god dammit!" He yelled. I froze, feeling afraid but still not replying. "I did this for you! You should be thanking me, or at least talking to me!"

I still remained silent, focusing on a leaf that drifted by. I wish the wind could carry me out of here, or anything for that matter. There was just silence as he waited, but he would wait forever. I heard him sigh in defeat as he realized it too.

"Katie...please..." he trailed off softly, and I almost felt bad for him. At least until I remembered why I wasn't talking in the first place, and why I was where I am.

"I'll be back later...to check on you again. And hopefully you will have taken what I've given to you," he said softly now. I heard the door shut and I closed my eyes to stop any tears.

I slowly looked back, seeing my tray. I stood up and walked over. It was the same meal I got the first time on the plane, except there was water instead of milk. There was also a single pill sitting on the tray. Of course he wouldn't give me the whole bottle.

I decided to eat, not being able to resist the food. I cleared the tray, including taking the pill. Maybe it could help, though I had high doubts.

I left the empty tray, taking the water bottle and walking back to the window. I set the bottle on the window sill before I sat down and looked out again. The world could never go to again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.6K 48
No one has ever seen Jason McCann and he is the most wanted criminal. Jason goes under the name of Justin Bieber, and unknowingly saves Selena. Story...
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
88.2K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...
919K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...