Reaching Out. (A Harry Styles...

By BritishIrish_Bums

With summer vacation just around the corner, Bella takes a step forward when she see's Marcel - School nerd g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Please Read.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
My dearest Apologies.

Chapter Eleven

974 26 12
By BritishIrish_Bums

(Alright guys, so I'm going to stop writing my stupid stuff at the end of each chapter starting now, but just a friendly reminder to keep voting and please leave comments, positive, negative, your thoughts anything! They make me smile. I will actually start to reply to them and will try and reply to them all! Also the me votes and comments on a chapter will mean more updates! Maybe two a day! Love you guys!xoxo -Jessica.)

Bella's P.O.V

Fluttering my eyes open my cheek is against a hard but warm surface. What? Looking up Marcel's glowing smile is directed towards me with glowing emerald eyes beating down on me.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a raspy morning voice. Could he get anymore perfect? Looking down slightly my fingers tracing a long his tattoo's he grins and watches me carefully.

"Morning." I finally decide to reply. Smiling he leans down and kisses my forehead gently causing butterflies to form in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way, I shouldn't be but yet, I am. No one has ever given me butterflies, again only Ashton. Is it a sign or something? I hope not.

Continuing to trace my fingers along the inked tattoo's the goose bumps on his arms become extremely visible. Grinning at what I'm doing to him I look up to meet his gaze. He is absolutely gorgeous. I dont know how many times I will say it, but I can't take it all in at once. Its just too much.

"Are you going to school Monday or are you not bothering because its the last day and all." Smiling I shake my head keeping my eyes locked with his.

"No, Tea and I are hanging out this weekend and then skipping Monday because there isn't really a point of going if it is just half a day."

"Well, I was going to go. But maybe I won't anymore. It wont feel the same without you." He says with a grin. What? Is that him flirting or something. What is going on here?

Realization hits me as I study my surroundings. Marcel stayed here over night with me and we slept in the same bed, together. I never even slept in the same bed as Ashton! What is going on with me? My parents would kill me if they found out I let a boy sleep over with out there --

Wait.. It doesn't matter what they think, I'm happy and slightly confused by what I've been doing the last week. I barely know the boy and I've already kissed him. Maybe I should lay back a little and just be friendly but not.. TOO friendly? Maybe.

"Bell?" He says waving a hand back and forth quickly. "What? Yeah, sorry. What?"

Laughing he shake his head studying my face. "You okay? I said your name about five times before you snapped back to reality."

"Oh. Sorry I was just thinking about stuff. It's a girl thing." Shaking his head he rolls his eyes and lays his head back on the pillow.

"What do you want to do today?" Laying back as well I think of what we can do until it hits me. Tea is coming over today, along with the rest of the weekend. I can't bail on her so I should just tell him the truth?

That cant hurt his feelings if I already had plans before. Can it? Shaking my head a little I look to Marcel and bite my lip.

"I'm sorry. Tea is coming over today, the whole weekend actually. I don't think I can hangout at all, until summer vacation." I say starring up at the ceiling.

"Oh. Well. Uh. That's okay." He says slowly. Too slow. Yes, he always has had a slow speech, but this time. It just wasn't right. "I guess I should get going. I will text you later I guess." He says before getting up and putting his shirt on and jeans.

Wait. When did he take his pants off? Maybe he got hot or something? Frowning as he waves quickly before exciting the room I stare at my bedroom door where just moments ago he left. Without that perfect smile of his. He looked almost. Hurt.

But why? I only said not this weekend. Not the rest of your life. Would he be mad at me now? If he is I don't know what to think I said it clearly and now he is mad and upset.

Rolling my eyes and getting up out of bed I head into the bathroom for my daily shower. Finishing up I get dressed and plug my straightener in and blow dry my hair. Getting my phone from off my dresser I text Tea and ask when she will get here. Never hurts to know right?

Almost instantly she replies back telling me she is on her way. Grinning I throw my phone onto my bed and finish my hair. Pulling my shirt down slightly I look at the mark left from Marcel that is slowly fading away. Thank gosh.

I keep telling myself Marcel isn't my type but at the same time there's something telling me to work harder with him and learn more about this boy. I cant stop thinking about him and that is weird. Ashton never treated me like this, even when we were dating. He would just shrug me off and I was always too stupid to break up with him because I had hope. My mistake though.

I wonder if Marcel has had a girlfriend before. Maybe he only wore those clothes because he wanted to try something new. He seems smooth his everything. Kissing, hugging, talking. I wonder if he is.. a virgin like me?

Wait Bella. It shouldn't matter. It doesn't matter. I will just keep my word and not think, or have anything to do with him seems as how he is mad at me anyway. Snapping me out of my thoughts the door bell rings continuously.

Running down stairs I open the door to see Tea continue to hit the doorbell button. "Stop! You're so fucking annoying." I say with a grin and pull her inside.

"Well sorry, I haven't pissed you off yet this morning so we're all set." She says with a wink. Rolling my eyes I take her bag and head upstairs. What a wonderful start to our day together.

"So, we should go to that huge party tonight! It will be awesome, every ones going!" Tea says jumping up and down. I've never seen her so excited before.

"Where is it?"  "Its down by the collage! In the frat house I believe. We have to go! Common Bella, please?" She says looking at me with a huge smile.

I've never been to a party before and it seems kind of scary. To be packed in a house with a lot of other people. What if Ashton is there? Or what if Alicia and her friends are there. That would be terrible. But then Tea and I haven't really done much lately so this may be good for us.

"But we are under age and if it is at the collage everyone will be older then us." I say looking down. "Common Bella. We are Seventeen. This is our last year of school we can do this. We even said we would take a break for a year until we head to collage. This is just going to be a taste of what life could be like!" She says squeezing my shoulder with a smile. With a soft nod I sigh and agree to go.

***

"What should we wear? I brought tuns of clothes with me so we don't have to worry about anything for me, you just need to help me decide!" Tea says pulling things out of her duffle bag.

Nodding I help her pick out a black strapless dress that reaches just above her knees. Smiling a little watching her study herself in the mirror she turns to look at me with a smile.

"Will you help me with make up?" She says and I nod. I would never say no to her. She is way to kind to even say no to. And plus, I always love to help her out with make up and things like that.

Applying a little foundation on her face I put a golden brow on her eyelids and black liquid eyeliner on her top lid and pencil on her water line. Applying a little blush to her cheek bones I finish with a clear coat of lip gloss.

"You can look if you'd like." I say smiling at her. As she jumps off the bathroom counter she looks in the mirror and her mouth gapes open.

"Holy shit Bella!" She says looking at me. "I look.. Amazing! Thank you." She says smiling and pulling me into a hug. "You're welcome."

"I think you should wear your black dress. We could match. She says with a smile then a shrug. Nodding I head to my closet and pull out the black strapless I haven't worn in who knows how long.

Checking it over I look at Tea and shrug my shoulders. "I Have a navy blue dress, that looks the same, just in better condition. We will still look a like" I say with a smile.

"If that's what you want then sure." Nodding I head back into my closet and grab the strapless dress. Getting a strapless bra I change into it, along with the dress discarding my jeans.

The dress goes up to the middle of my thigh slightly shorter then Tea's but other then that they are identical.

"I would offer to do your make up but we both know I cant do that." Tea says laughing. Shaking my head and walking into the bathroom, I apply the same amount of make up as Tea, doing my eyes the same keeping my promise to look alike.

Studying myself in the mirror I sigh and turn to be greeted with Tea standing in the doorway.

"You look gorgeous!" She says smiling and steps beside me looking in the mirror. Shrugging a little I pull out my curling iron and turning to Tea.

"Do you want me to do your hair as well?" I ask her smiling.

"Yeah, that would be great."

Nodding I pat the counter signalling her to jump up. Discussing how we are getting there we agree'd to just have a taxi there and back to make life so much easier.

After about an hour of me finishing both mine and Tea's hair as well as having random chats we both stand side by side looking in the mirror.

" I honestly think this deserves our weekly selfie." Tea says while pulling out her phone. Both of us making a face, she snaps a picture and laughs taking another of both of us laughing.

"I'm posting both of these on Instagram whether you like it or not. Also, I'm tagging you in them because you're just perfect." She says while typing away on her phone.

Rolling my eyes I sit down on my bed and check my phone revealing 4 new messages.

Hello Beautiful, last nights little encounter was fun wasn't it? We should do that again. Just know. I'm watching you. You're mine and no one else's. If anyone gets in between they have some serious shit to deal with. - Your one and only. Ashton.

Ew. Look here. I got your number. I also gave it to my lovely friends. Hopefully we wont be seeing you around anytime soon. Just know Marcel is mine no matter what and deal with it. -Alicia.

Sorry about Alicia, she is quite the.. Bitch I would have to say. Don't let her get to you. She honestly is looking for attention. Please don't tell her I'm saying this I can't get kicked out of that group. Its all what I have. - Kassidy.

Boo. -Tea.xx

Turning my attention to Tea I roll my eyes. "Boo? Was I supposed to be scared?" I say laughing.

"Well you weren't supposed to be smiling. Of course you were supposed to be scared. I'm a very scary person." She says keeping a straight face. Raising my eyes brows I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Whatever you say, Tea. Whatever you say." Shaking my head I look down at my feet and wiggle my toes.

"I have two pairs of black heals, you can borrow a pair if you'd like."

Nodding she follows me to the closet and we get our shoes.

****

"Can you turn the radio on?" Tea asks to the taxi driver in the front seat. We always try to see how far we can go until they have enough.

"Sure, what station?" He says. "Any, just make it good." I say flatly trying to keep a straight face. Frowning as he picks a good station I look over at Tea and roll my eyes.

This guys good. Like he knows what we are trying to do. He must be used to it though.

"So how old are you girls?" He says peering in the mirror with a smirk. "Seventeen." Tea says while looking out the window. " You're very gorgeous. Both of you."

Scrunching my eyes brows together I don't dare to look in front of me at the older man. How weird is that?

"Well, as sad as it is to say this. We are here. That will be fifteen dollars please." He says with a smirk. Handing him the money we both get out of the car and watch as he pulls away slowly.

"What a creep." I nod in agreement as we turn to be greeted at the big fraternity house. Watching all the people fill into the house I take a deep breath and follow Tea up the path.

Finally getting into the house which seemed like hours only took us about twenty minutes. The house is already packed full and some people have already gotten drunk. Go figure.

As Tea and I both walk further in the house we are handed read cups filled with a light colored liquid. Beer.

I have never been one to drink but seems as how I'm not driving it cant be much of a big deal? I don't think. Looking over at Tea she brings the cup to her lips and drinks some of it.

Doing the same I take a few drinks of the cool liquid burning my throat as I swallow. Now I know why I don't normally drink. But at the same time it is also pleasant.

"We should look for people we know because I'm one hundred percent sure half the school is coming here tonight!" Tea says smiling wide.

Nodding we walk around until we find a group of our friends. Standing in a circle bobbing their heads to the music and taking sips out of their red cups.

"Bella! You look gorgeous! As well as you Tea. You guys both look amazing!" Lesley says. Me and Lesley don't normally get a long but we always try so we don't ruin anything for anybody else.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement at Lesley's statement. "Thanks." I say with a smile before taking another sip of the cool liquid.

"Want to go sit down, there's a couches in the other room that are extremely comfortable!" Lesley says with a wide smile. Agreeing we all head over into the other room.

Looking at a few people that are seated on the couch I gasp softly as Marcel is sitting with Alicia on his lip kissing his cheek repeatedly. I should have known.

As I take a seat on the couch across from where they are seated Marcel looks up at me and his face turns pale. Raising my eyebrows I look away and talk to both Lesley and Tea who are seated on each side of me.

"He the fuck does he think he is? What a asshole." Tea says signalling over to Marcel. Shaking my head I look down and roll my eyes.

"Well of course. It's one thing that he played me. But another that he promised he wouldn't do this. He said that he doesn't like Alicia but yet their they are making out right in front of us." I say looking over at them before looking away again.

Maybe it was too good to be true? He only said those things and now he is absolutely done with me. I don't care anymore. I'm done with his games. I don't understand him. Or the words he has said. I thought I did but clearly I dont.

"Bella are you okay?" Lesley says looking at me with concern. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lie, faking a smile. Nodding she leans forward to talk to Tea.

I know I shouldn't but I cant stop myself. Looking up Alicia turns her head and raises and eyebrow smirking.

"I told you so." She mouths. Biting the inside of my cheek I pour the rest of my cool drink down my throat and discard it on the floor with the rest of the empty cups.

The one time I will say this and I wish I didn't have too. But I need too.

She is right.

(don't forget to comment and vote. xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 386 30
veronica has always been the popular girl and the bad chick of the school but when she I as forced to move to colorado, alpha Logan is determined to...
2.9M 66.3K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...
7.6K 82 14
[FINISHED] imagine your ordinary vacation to be extravagant as you meet your favorite boyband and eventually falling inlove to one of them.
64.7K 930 34
Cameron is a senior in high school. She is the captain of the cheer team and is quite popular. Her boyfriend Brett is the star of the football team a...