His Star: Black Star x Reader...

By choerrychuu

discontinued. [I first wrote this when in elementary school; so sorry if it's cringey] (Y/N) and her weapon T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

1.3K 65 49
By choerrychuu

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD :)) PLEASE VOTE!!!!

THANKS TO @Rosey_Red101 FOR BEING THE SIXTH VOTE!

OKAY ONWARDDDD!

(I will probably edit sooner or later if there is mistakes)

A few days later

Your POV

You flip the next page of the new novel that you're currently reading, (favourite book).

Tiffany wasn't able to come to school today because she got a cold, so now to pass time you sat in the library quietly, waiting for the day to be over.

You sigh and turn to the next page. At that exact moment, the doors to the front of the library slam open and you see Sid dragging Black Star in by the ear.

You scramble out of the chair you were sitting in, and hide behind a bookshelf, so that the clingy Black Star wouldn't discover you.

Sid finally lets Black Star go and crosses his arms with a scowl on his face. "What am I supposed to do?" Black Star asks.

"You will put all these books away. Neatly."

"Huh? No way, that's a big pain!" He whines.

You shake your head, Black Star's always getting in trouble. Tch.

"Listen, on your last extracurricular lesson, you didn't nab a single soul did you?" Sid asks.

"Well, that's what remedial lessons are for, right? I'm always doing them, so I understand it well. I don't want any of this plain remedial stuff!"

You peak through the bookshelf you're hiding behind to see Black Star with his hands on his hips, a twisted look on his face.

"Right now what you need us a punishment, when I come back, I want to see this place SPOTLESS!" Sid says.

Black Star whines as Sid makes his way out of the library.

Once he's gone, Black Star jumps on top of a pile of books and pulls out a comic book, "Charisma Justice is the best! He's the next biggest guy after me!" He laughs.

You simply roll your eyes at his ego. But now since Black Star is distracted, you decided to tip-toe out of the library.

"AH (Y/N)! MY (Y/N) SENSES WERE RIGHT! YOU WERE IN THE LIBRARY!" Black Star yells.

You stop in your tracks and turn around to see him smirking at you.

"'(Y/N) senses?'" You asked clearly confused.

"I got accustomed to your wonderful scent and-"

"DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT!" You yell as you stomp over to him, ready to beat him to a pulp.

"Hey, you two! Keep it down in the library!"

Both of you turn your heads and see Kid standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Kid? What, are you here to be punished too?" Black Star asks him.

"It's only you who is in trouble Black Star." You say shoving his arm.

"No, I'm here to borrow a book, the one that's under your bottom in particular."

Black Star looks down and pulls the beige book from beneath him. "Oh, this?" He hands it to Kid.

You look at the title, "Oh, what kind of book is this?" You question.

"E... eckesuka... libar...?" Black Star says testing out the title's name.

"It's pronounced, Excalibur." You snicker. Black Star hears this and lightly pinches your arm.

You over exaggerate and whine in "pain".

"They say it's a legendary sword, the Holy Sword. The one who pulls the sword from the ground, and frees it, will be named a hero and be extolled forever." Kid explains.

You gape in awe.

A Holy Sword, huh? You thought in astonishment.

"I'm certain such a sword obtains such symmetry! How wonderful!" Kid swoons.

"Hero! King! That's perfect for me! Hey, (Y/N), if I can pull out that sword you must do whatever I say, kay?" Black Star says turning to you with a dazed, happy expression on his face.

You heard from fairytales that holy swords and stuff like that are hard to pull out, so it must be the same for this one, right?

You shrug, "Most likely you won't, but sure, why not?"

The doors open yet again and you see Dr. Stien enter.

"Yeah, Excalibur." Dr. Stien says as he walks up to you guys.

"Oh? Professor, are you here to be punished, too?" Black Star asks.

"Idiot..." you facepalm. How in the world would a teacher get a punishment??

"Do you know anything about the Holy Sword?" Kid asks Dr. Stien.

He simply puts a unlit cigarette in his mouth and speaks, "The Holy Sword Excalibur... was too much for even me."

"What!? You mean you made an attempt at it? HA, seems like I won't be doing what you say!" You gloat turning to Black Star, sticking out your tongue.

He grumbles and crosses his arms.

"We'll see! I think we should go!" Black Star cheers.

"Whatever have fun! I'm gonna go home now." You say dully, turning around to leave.

A few moments later~

You were forced against your own will, since Black Star threatened to tell everyone about your almost kiss with him.

So now, you joined the two boys on the hunt for Excalibur.

You all stand before a large waterfall.

"This is it?" You ask, craning your neck to look up to the top.

"Yahoo!! The Holy Sword is up there?"

"Yes. More precisely if you climb up here, there appears to be a cave." Kid says. He then moves the book to one hand, and summons his magical skateboard, Belzeebub, with the other.

He gets on and somehow, flies up to the top.

"Hey, no fair!" You and Black Star scream from the bottom. You sigh, thinking of how you'd make your way up the rocks.

Black Star turns to you and grins boyishly at you, "Guess it just you and I..." he says wrapping an arm around your waist.

NO. NO, DON'T FALL FOR HIS IDIOTIC TRAP (Y/N)! You thought.

You blush and shove him away. You feel some strange object in your pocket.

Ah it was the grappling hook you kept in there just in case!

You reach into your uniform's pocket and take out the gravelling hook. (Don't question it, I don't even know myself!)

You shoot it to the top and the rope pulls you up.

"Sayonara, Black Star!" You shout, as it quickly maneuvers you up.

Once at the top you hear Black Star yell from below, "Damn rich kids and their special stuff! I'm gonna do it the hard way, like the star I am!"

He then climbs the rocks swiftly, he leaps in the air and lands in the water, causing it to splash all over your clothes. Leaving you drenched.

You stare at him icily, as water droplets trickle down your face. "You must be joking..."

He scratches his cheek shyly, "Ehe, sorry?"

"SORRY?? I MIGHT CATCH A COLD BECAUSE OF YOU!" You complain.

"Um, guys, I can't get down, I might get wet if I do. Black Star, you must carry me. I'd ask (Y/N), but she's wet." You both look up to see Kid clinging helplessly to a rock.

"Yeah right! Help yourself down! Let's go find Excalibur (Y/N)." He says tugging at your arm.

"No! We can't just leave him there!" You argue.

"Why not? Hmm?" He questions you.

You look down, (h/l) (h/c) locks hiding your eyes. "Don't make me do this Black Star..."

"Huh? Do what?"

You suddenly look up, eyes in full view, putting on the best pleading face you have ever done in your entire life.

"Pleeeeeeeease can you carry Kid just this once. I really wanna see Excalibur!" You say in a childish manor.

A bit of blood trickles out of his nose and down to his chin. He quickly wipes it away, only for it to start again.

"F-fine, just this once though I'll carry him." He says.

"NOT WITH THOSE BLOODY HANDS YOU WON'T!" scolds Kid.

Later~

"So this is the cave of Excalibur..." you say looking around the dark cave.

You and Black Star trudge in the water as Kid hangs onto gis back carrying the book and an umbrella.

"You're actually very useless." Black Star grunts as he carries the almost symmetrical boy.

"I'm doing my part of keep the water from above off us." He says.

Black Star just rolls his eyes and you all continue the search. You then hear what seems to be the sound of wings. You squint your eyes ahead and see a twinkling light.

You quickly trudge across the water up to it, Black Star following your lead.

"Hey look, it's a fairy! Wow, I never knew these existed!" You squeal

"It's not out of the ordinary seeing a fairy in such a sacred place like this. Ahem, excuse me, but do you happen to know where the Holy Sword, Excalibur, is being held?" Kid asks.

The fairy's once smiling face, turned into an unpleasant scowl. She grunted and fluttered away.

"Okay thennnn..." you say clearly confused at it's behaviour.

"Nevermind that, we're almost there. Keep on walking." Kid says.

He's right, just a few steps ahead you see some secluded bright cave/opening.

Once inside, you spot the Holy Sword on its platform, rays of light shining down on it.

"Oh my goodness...it's Excalibur..." you whisper to yourself.

You and Black Star start running up to the swords, whiles Kid still clings onto his back.

You all reach the top and Kid sets himself down.

"Whoever pulls it out is a hero, I hear that it's incredibly hard to pull out-" Kid goes on gushing about the golden sword.

Black Star leans in to whisper in your ear, "I bet you that I can pull it out, don't forget, if I do pull out the sword, you have to do whatever I say for a day."

You roll your eyes and lightly shove his presence away from you. "Yeah yeah whatever."

"Just imagine becoming a hero-"

PLUCK!

You and Kid both stare in shock as you see Black Star waving the sword around with a smug look on his face.

"OH YEAH! I GUESS I'M A HERO HUH? A BIG FAT HERO! YAHOO! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME (Y/N) AND KID!" He runs around with Excalibur everywhere.

"No...this this can't be, you can't possibly be the chosen hero. I ask for a do over!" Kid demands.

"It's not like it's gonna work for you. The sword chose me to be the holy one. But you can try anyways." Black Star says.

Kid walks up to the Holy Sword, cleans it (of course) and sweats nervously. He hesitates to pick up the sword.

"Just hurry up and do it!" You and Black Star yell at him.

He shakily reaches for the sword.

"Not like it's going to work-"

PLUCK!

"HUAH??" You say in bewilderment. How? Black Star just pulled it out not too long ago! Does this mean that they are both heros?

Suddenly the sword starts glowing.

"What in the world is going on!?" You screech as you cover your eyes from the intense brightness.

The light fades away, all of you uncover your eyes and are greeted to a white 'thingy mcbobber', with legs, hands, a long snout and a cane.

Almost looks like a rat, just upright you'd say.

"How incredibly... lame." You and Black Star mutter.

"You're the holy sword? Looking like that?" Blac Star asks in disbelief.

"Ultra-lame." You sigh, uninterested.

"Then, if I may ask, who are you looking like that?" asks the white creature, pointing his cane at us.

"Me? I'm Black St-"

"My legend begins in the 12th century. From the looks of you, you must be meisters, correct?" Excalibur asks.

"Yeah how'd you kn-" you ask in excitement but...

"Where are you from?" Excalibur asks pointing his cane in your face.

"Hey! Don't go pointing your cane at her like that! It's obnoxious." Black Star growls, shoving the object away from your face.

(AWWW HE CARESSSSS *fixes fourth wall*)

"We're from the DWMA." Kid responds.

"I know. Let me show you something" Excalibur says while taking a few steps away in the other direction.

"What's with this guy?" You mutter to the two guys aside from you.

"If he's going to wear clothes, at least put some pants on too!" Black Star snickers.

He stops and points his cane now at Black Star's face. "Do you want to hear my legend?"

"Don't point that cane!"

"Do you want to hear the heroic tale?" *camera dramatically zooms in on Excalibur's 'face'*

"Move your cane, you dirty bas-"

"Don't swear!" You scold pinching his arm.

"Where have you come from?"

"Like we said, the DWMA!" Black Star says, shoving the cane away from his face.

"What's your favourite number between 1 and 12?" He asks moving his cane back.

Black Star forcefully shoves the cane away again. "Huh? Between 1 and 12? Obviously one! I won't rest until I'm number one!"

You roll your eyes again. His ego is the size of Donald Trump. (Hue hue hue)

"I like eight because it's symmetrical." Kid says.

"Erm... I like (f/n between 1 and 12) because why not." You briefly answer.

"FOOLS! You have no right to choose! My legend begins in the 12th century."

"You said to pick our favourite number, didn't you?" Black Star asks in rage.

You see Excalibur move his cane once more to Black Star's face, pushing his buttons, "Do you want to hear my legend?"

"Give it a rest already, will you?" You say as you smack the cane away from his face.

"My legend begins in the 12th century...blah blah blah blah yada yada... coffee.. sgshshshsshsvsgs... pajamas..."

While Excalibur was telling his legend you managed zone out. (SPOILER ALERT: it's not that legendary.)

You're brought back to reality when you hear screaming and yelling.

"You're obnoxious! You're beyond obnoxious!" Black Star yells in fury, gritting his teeth.

"Calm down Black Star, don't let him trip you up." Kid says in a surprisingly calm manor.

He snatches the book from Kid's hands, "What's the deal with this book!? It's completely unreliable! Who wrote this?"

He looks for the author of the book. In big bold letters reads the word: EXCALIBUR.

"E...ekesuka...libar?" He sounds out.

"Excalibur." You say.

He throws the book down angrily as he points his finger at the annoying creature called Excalibur , "You!?"

~MUCH MUCH LATER~

You all each hold a thick wad of papers. You stare at your package whiles sighing. Oh how you could've been doing something productive today..

"In order to become my meister, you must obey these 1000 rules. But make sure to read all of them."

"Even the back is filled out.." Kid says flipping a page.

"I would greatly appreciate if you all participate in rule number 452! And, now!" Excalibur says.

The room shines brightly, papers scattered in the air all around all of you three. Four including Excalibur.*fancy PSA music*

"You have been chosen! And now it shall be yours! Victory and glory!"

"Victory!" Kid says in awe.

"Glory!" Black Star drools.

"I'm leaving." You say while stumbling down the steps since you couldn't see where you were going, due to the grave amount of light that shined down on you all.

"Now let's go! Together!" The sword says, the two teen boys grasp its handle. Wings of light emerge as you turn around to view the glorious sight.

Only to see that;

They stuck Excalibur back in the ground.

"Idiot! Who would ever want you?" Black Star says in disgust.

"You disgust me!" Kid says scowling.

They both join you and make their leave.

"Wait! Please wait! I'll lower it to 800!" The Holy Sword yells as you all exit the cave.

"Toodles!" You sneer.

"Anyone who can put up with him is a hero."

"Absolutely nauseating."

"Agreed."

As you three near the ending of the cave, you let out a huge sight of relief, but a small floaty creature awaits.

You spot the fairy from the beginning again, "So did you meet Excalibur?"

You all pull a sour face and continue walking.

"Hmmmmm. Well. Looks like they met him!"

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Since Tiffany was feeling much better today, she was able to come to school.

You both walk down the halls and you stop at an intersection, and spot Kid and Black Star.

You all share knowing glances. After going through the traumatizing experience you all went through, it was almost like PTSD.

You break the silence, "So, I guess we can all agree that we all have good partners, huh?"

"Mhm." They nod in agreement.

Tiffany, Tsubaki, Patty and Liz look at you three in a confused fashion.

"Hey, the gang's all here." You all turn to see Soul walking down the hall.

(Didn't mention his injury in the story earlier, oops.)

"You're all better! Glad to have you back!" Black Star says. As he wraps his arm around his neck in a boyishly fashion.

As they conversate you turn and hear giggles.

"Oi Black Star, Kid, I get the feeling that people have been laughing at us for a while now." You say anxiously.

"Um (Y/N), Black Star, Kid? You might want to check out what's inside the classroom." Maka says poking her head out from the said room.

Everyone turns and looks at each other confused, yet with anticipation.

You all enter the classroom and sweat drop at the sight that lay ahead.

A big, flowery sign, with Excalibur's bland face plastered on the chalkboard, featuring all your names written down in big, black bold letters reading:

"I'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING FOR YOU (Y/N), BLACK STAR, DEATH THE KID!"

"WOAH!" Tiffany cheers.

"I've never felt more disgusted in my life." You say.

"How obnoxious."

"Indeed, and nauseating..."

At that exact moment, you swore you saw Excalibur wink at you guys.

"NOPENOPENOPE I'M OFFICIALLY LEAVING. LETS GO, TIFFANY!" You yell, grabbing Tiffany's hand and running out the classroom.

"WAIT FOR YOUR GOD, (Y/N)!!" Black Star yells chasing after you.

"Well, that's new. Black Star chasing after a girl." Soul replies, as they all watch you escape the scene, with Black Star following closely behind like a lost puppy.

The whole group silently snickers at the sight, as they all head to class.

Author's Note

AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS CHAPTER WAS EXTRA LONG AND WAS BASED OFF EPISODE 9!

SORRY FOR CUTTING OFF THE PART WHERE SOUL GETS INJURED AND STUFF.

ANYWAYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! AND COMMENT!

Bye for now my fellow readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 770 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
30.7K 958 25
***DISCONTINUED*** ***DISCONTINUED*** ***DISCONTINUED*** Life is cool. You live with your dad in a small town, and everything is good. Nothing is o...
5.3K 83 15
- A story about Maka's twin sis joining DWMA. Just a normal girl who has her own weapon. - Rewriting (in progress) ☁️ ⚠️ Warning !! β€’ THE OLD VER...
7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...