Vmin (Smut XD)

By btsandu

"What will I do without you jimin" ~taehyung More

chapter 1
Chapter 3: satisfied
CHAPTER 4: MAJOR KINK! XD
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7: starbucks
chapter 8: seokjin
chapter 9: saving seokjin
chapter 10: gone
chapter 11: food and other shit
Chapter 12

chapter 2: winter break

8.3K 152 12
By btsandu

Jimins p.o.v

Taehyung is so cute when he sleeps. Well if you consider drool cute. "Tae wake up!" I wanna show you something!" I pinched his cheek. Damn he is cute.
"Mm jimin its like midnight." Taehyung said. He woke up grogily and he got up. "Aish i'm gonna take a shower." Tae said since i already did. I went to the kitchen and started making pancakes.
"Jiminie i need help!" I heard tae yell lazily.
"Coming!" I yelled.
I ran to the bathroom to find tae shirtless and struggling to unbutton his pants. "I can't do it" he said.
I kneeled down and unzipped his pants. It was sort of jamed. I got back up and gave tae a kiss. He bit my lip for entrance and i let him in. Our tounges were battling for dominance. Taehyung won that in a hard battle. We let go in a need for oxygen. He came close to me and bit my earlobe.
"Wait tae. Not now." I said.
He pouted. God he was so fucking cute.
"Mm. Jiminie i really want to." He said seductivly. I wanted to eat him up. But that had to wait 'till after the suprise.
"Wait babe. We have the whole winter break." I said smirking. He pouted as i walked away. I continued to make the pancakes and by the time i was done he was out of the shower. All he had on him was a towel in his lower body.
"Tae you're so temping. Yah stop teasing me!" I pouted he smirked and got dressed.
*******************
We finnished eating and we got dressed to go out on our 3rd anniversary. "Tae you re-" I was cut off
"Happy anniversary babe." He said and came behind me as i was doing dishes. He hugged me and kissed my neck. He intensionaly left a big purple mark to let everyone know i was taken.
"Oh ya. Babe you said you were going to show me something." He said still holding my hips.
"Oh ya. I'm going to take you somewhere today." I said finnished now with all the dishes. I faced him and he seductivly bit his lip and started kissing me. It felt good every time he kissed me. I automaticaly kissed him back. We let go. I dragged him to the car. We drove off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry i might of disappointed you. I'm so high rn XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...