Trouble Times Two!

By salrah

Naruto Uzumaki and Naruko Uzumaki are twins that were born to Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki. T... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

5.9K 152 52
By salrah

Five Years After Kyuubi Attack

Two blonde hair children were running away from a mob of villagers, carrying any sharp object they could get their hands on in order to hurt the five year olds. They ran and ran as fast as their little feet could take them, but alas they were eventually caught and beaten like usual but this time it was worse, since it was their birthday. They never knew why they were always beaten, it was always loke that. The last thing the twins heard saw the mob being burnt by their jiji.

As they woke up,they were still holding hands and were standinding in the middle of a black and white circle. In front of them was a cage, with something huge inside.

"Nee-chan, where are we?" Naruto asked.

"I dont know nii-san." Suddenly they heard,

"So,my jailers have decided to come here now?" Inside the two cages was a giant fox.

"Ano, who are you?" Naruko asked.

"I am the Kyuubi you brat!"

"Aren't you suppose to be killed!?" Naruko said.

"Um...no I was spilt into two by your father, the Yondaime. The blond boy has my Yang half and you have my Ying half."

"Our father....was the Yondaime?!" they both exclaimed.

"Yea! Annoying fool he was. I'm the reason why everyone hates you!!"

"Why did you attack they village?" Naruto asked innocently, shocking the Kyuubi.

"What do you mean!? Aren't you suppose to hate me? Or your father for the life you have!?"

"Well, Naru-chan and I want to know the full story first." Naruko said.

"Nee-chan! Your the Naru-chan! Not me!" Naruto whined.

"I'm older and besides, I like calling you that." she said proudly.

"I pity you kid. Anyways, your right. I didn't want to attack, but was forced to by a a msked man by the name Madara Uchiha, although it was a lie. I recognized his chakra signature. I'll explain it later, but how come you don't hate me?" asked the curious Kyuubi.

"Well, you don't really want to be here, right? It's like we're both victims." Naruto said.

"Yea, besides, I don't really think that dad had a choice. Hey, do you know who or mom is?" Naruko asked.

"Yes, she was my previous Jinchuriki, Kushina Uzumaki."

"What's a Jinch-what you said."

"Its called a human sacrifice. People usually seal us into you humans for power. Too bad it usually corrupts them. HAHAHA!"

"Ano, do you want to be friends?" Naruto asked, surprising the Kyuubi.

"And what's your name? It can't be Kyuubi." Naruko chipped in.

"Wow. You two are the first to ask me that. I'll humor you. The name's Kuruma and sure, we'll be...friends." he said smirking, finding the whole thing amusing. He, the great Kyuubi no Kitsune, was befriending two five year old children. Now that was something.

"Hey, I just realized something!" Naruko said suddenly.

"What is it nee-chan?" Naruto asked his twin sister.

"Jiji lied to us! He said he didn't know who our parents were and didn't know why the villagers hated us!" she exclaimed.

"Yea, I always had a feeling that he was lying. I mean, he's Hokage, he should know." Naruto sulked.

"Its alright Naru-chan, we'll trust no one after today, only Kuruma and ourselves."

"That's a great idea!....Hey! Stop calling me that!" he yelled, making her giggle.

"Alright, calm down you two. I said earlier, your father divided me into two, my Ying half and my Yang half, but because you both were holding hands and fell unconscious, then you both entered a deeper part of your shared mindscape, which is why you see a whole me. I don't know how it happened, but I think it's a twin thing."

"So, if we want to talk to you alone in our own minds, then you'll still remember very thing that just happened?" Naruko asked.

"Pretty much. You kits aren't bad, but your waking up. I'll just tell you this: Don't tell anyone about our meeting. or else they'll try to set up barriers, okay?"

"Hai Kuruma!' they said and then faded away.

'Just watch Konoha, I'll make your regret harming my kits for so long.' he though and then went back to sleep.
______________________________________________________
Hospital

Both children began waking up and saw white. Registering where they were, it was the hospital, again! They had been here so many times and all were or the same reason: mobs. They sat up and looked at one another.

"Nee-chan, was that.....?"

"Yea, it was Naru-chan." They saw some one come in and it turned out to be the Hokage. The man they once trusted. But not any longer. Of course they weren't going to show it.

"Jiji!" they both yelled, making him chuckle.

"Hello Naruto, Naruko. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Well I feel fine and so does nii-san, right?" and she got a nod from the boy.

"I'm really sorry about what happened. But they have been dealt with."

"Can we leave? I don't really like the hospital." Naruto said.

"Of curse. I believe you may leave now. Stay save you two." he said after them as they ran out of the hospital. They never stopped until they reached their apartment. It was small but the old man got it for them after they were kicked out of the orphanage on their fourth birthday, so a year ago. Once they got inside, Kuruma began talking to them as he dragged them into the mindscape again.

"Alright kits listen up! I personally don't have anything against the two of you seeing as your life is already horrible, so I'm going to start training you."

"Really!? your the best!" they said and hugged one another.

"Well, I don't want weak containers, so you better be strong. Anyways, I'm about the only person who could help you with your kekkei genkai, so yeah."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! We have a kekkei genkai?!" Naruko asked.

"I'm surprised you know what that is."

"Oh its something we read in the library after we snuck inside." Naruto said.

"Well anyways, it something you have from your mother's side. The Uzumakis had two kekkeigenkais, with the second one, only those with royal blood had the chance of every acheieving it. Luckily, your mother was th princess of the whirlpool country, making you royalty."

"Suigo! I'm a princess! And your a prince nii-san!" Naruko said excitedly.

"So, we can use both kekkei genkais?" Naruto asked.

"Yup! The first and the normal kekkei genkai is charka manipulation. The Uzumakis could change the shape of their chakra to make it look like an object. Like your mother would mostly change it to chains. Mito, Hashirama's wife, would shape it into a dragon. You could shape it anyway you want, its all up to you."

"I wish we had some scrolls. Say Kuruma, did our parents have a house?" Naruko asked

"Smart brat. Its late right now, so I'll show it to you tomorrow. I'll just explain the kekkei genkais for now. So the second kekkei genkai is a dojutsu, like the blasted sharingan, but this one is much more powerful. Its actually the most powerful dojutsu that exist." he grinned at the stars in their eyes. "This dojutsu is called Elemental Eye, because it control all the five elements, as well as nature chakra and the Ying-Yang release."

"Okay, I don't know what Ying-Yang release is, but if we can control the elements, then can we do the sub-techniques, like if we add water and earth, can we do the wood release of he first Hokage?" Naruto asked and Kuruma couldn't help but feel proud. These kids were smart alright.

"Yup! There's a chart that I'll show you of all the unique kekkei genkais you could use, as well as ones that no one had every though of. Ying-Yang release is something that I'll explain another time, but for now go to sleep. You have a big day head of you."

"Say Kuruma, why don't we leave the village? Nobody wants us and its pretty boring." Naruko said.

"No, I think its best you stay in the village. You'll have hunter-nin on you and you can't defend yourselves."

"Okay Kuruma-sensei!" and they faded out of the mindscape.

OUTSIDE MINDSCAPE

"We're gonna be totally badass aren't we?" Naruto said.

"Yup! We have the great sensei too! But remember, we tell absolutely no one got it?" she said and he nodded.

"Get to sleep you two."

"How are you talking to us?" they both yelled, causing him to chuckle. Their twin comedy act of saying things together was funny.

"I can talk to you now, the both of you. Now get to sleep!!"

"Okay Kuruma-sensei" an they did just that.
____________________________________________
Next Day

Naruko was first to wake up, and got breakfast ready as she woke her younger twin up. As she was making breakfast, she was speaking to the Ying half of Kuruma about the day of their birth and what really happened, which shocked her. Kuruma was actually a victim in the entire thing! They talked about other random things until she saw it time to wake her brother up.

"Naruto, wake up. Breakfast is ready." she said, slightly shaking him lightly.

"Mime mome mimimes. (Five more minutes)" he mumbled.

"No Naruto. We have training to do today, remember?" she hissed. Instantly, he got up and hugged her tightly.

"Nee-chan! We get to see our house!" he whispered and she smiled as she hugged him back.

"Yes, Naru-chan. We get to see our house. Our real house." she let go and looked at him. "Now go get dress and washed up. I made breakfast, alright?" he nodded and speeded to the washroom.

"He's eager isn't he?"

'Well yea. We were suppose to live in a mansion and yet here we are inside a broken old apartment.'

Naruto came out of the washroom and went to the table in the so-called living room. Their apartment wasn't big. It just had two rooms. One which they made the bedroom and the other, the living room. It wasn't much, butt hen again, they didn't really need a lot of space. They began eating their meal and once they were finished, they left the apartment.

'Alright Kuruma, where do we go?' Naruko asked.

"Go to the outskirts of the village. On the way, I'll tell you when to turn." So they did as he told them and soon they were standing in front of a huge house. More like mansion.

"We were suppose to live here!?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can't believe it!" Naruko said, equally as surprised.

"Now bit your thumb and smear some blood on to the gate." Doing so, the gate glowed a bit and then opened. They quickly stepped inside and shut the door behind them. The front yard seemed to have a small garden that was unattended to for awhile, but that was soon going to change. They went inside the house and were astonished by what they saw. It was huge and beautiful. There was also a lot of dust everywhere, but that too was going to change. The kitchen seemed to be alright. It would seem that their parents had run out of food before Kuruma attacked. They went upstairs and were amazed at the number of rooms they had seen, but one particular room had made them cry.

"N-Nee-chan..."

"I know Naru-chan....they did love us." she whispered as she grabbed on to his arm. In the room were two cribs, one blue the other pink and a banner that had said 'Welcome Home Naruto & Naruko!'. This was suppose to be their home! But because of some stupid masked man they didn't have it.

'I'm surprised they're not blaming me.' Kuruma thought.

They kept on looking around and they had then found their father's office. On his table seemed to be two notes that were addressed to them. One from their mother and another from their father. Both were apologizing about their burden and said that their father's dying wish was to see them as heroes, which they both laughed at, but didn't blame them father. What caught them of interest was when their mother said to make sure the perverted ways of their godfather didn't rub on to them.

"Godfather? What godfather are they talking about?" Naruko asked.

"I think they mean a man named Jiraiya. You see kaa-san says he was tou-san's teacher. But from what I read, the Yondaime's teacher was Jiraiya of the Sannin." Naruto said as he though awhile.

"So our godfather is a sannin? And he practically abandoned us?!" Naruko yelled.

"Its alright nee-chan. We don't need him, or anyone else. Remember were gonna start training now, right Kuruma?"

"Right kit. Now before we start training, we need to get your stamina up first. We also need you guys to unlock your chakra. It'll be pretty easy, but since your an Uzumaki and adding my chakra on top of it, it'll cause trouble for your to control it, so we've got our work cut out for us."

"Wait, so we're NOT going to start with our kekkei genkai training!? Why not!?" Naruko exclaimed.

"Ruko-nee we have to first build our stamina. I agree with sensei. If we don't have the strength to do our training in using our kekkei genkai, then something horrible might happen."

"Kits right. You could over exhaust yourself in a number of ways. Some even irreversible damage, which even I won't be able to fix."

"Okay Kuruma. So, what do we do?" Naruko asked and apart of her started regretting it when she heard him say in delight.

"Now then, let the torturous training begin!"

'I hope we survive.' the twins thought as they gulped in fear.

Hope you guys like the first chapter. Please comment and vote if you want more updates of this story. Thanks a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 772 29
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
211K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
34.5K 56 19
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
46.9K 871 25