Chapter 1

Five Years After Kyuubi Attack

Two blonde hair children were running away from a mob of villagers, carrying any sharp object they could get their hands on in order to hurt the five year olds. They ran and ran as fast as their little feet could take them, but alas they were eventually caught and beaten like usual but this time it was worse, since it was their birthday. They never knew why they were always beaten, it was always loke that. The last thing the twins heard saw the mob being burnt by their jiji.

As they woke up,they were still holding hands and were standinding in the middle of a black and white circle. In front of them was a cage, with something huge inside.

"Nee-chan, where are we?" Naruto asked.

"I dont know nii-san." Suddenly they heard,

"So,my jailers have decided to come here now?" Inside the two cages was a giant fox.

"Ano, who are you?" Naruko asked.

"I am the Kyuubi you brat!"

"Aren't you suppose to be killed!?" Naruko said.

"Um...no I was spilt into two by your father, the Yondaime. The blond boy has my Yang half and you have my Ying half."

"Our father....was the Yondaime?!" they both exclaimed.

"Yea! Annoying fool he was. I'm the reason why everyone hates you!!"

"Why did you attack they village?" Naruto asked innocently, shocking the Kyuubi.

"What do you mean!? Aren't you suppose to hate me? Or your father for the life you have!?"

"Well, Naru-chan and I want to know the full story first." Naruko said.

"Nee-chan! Your the Naru-chan! Not me!" Naruto whined.

"I'm older and besides, I like calling you that." she said proudly.

"I pity you kid. Anyways, your right. I didn't want to attack, but was forced to by a a msked man by the name Madara Uchiha, although it was a lie. I recognized his chakra signature. I'll explain it later, but how come you don't hate me?" asked the curious Kyuubi.

"Well, you don't really want to be here, right? It's like we're both victims." Naruto said.

"Yea, besides, I don't really think that dad had a choice. Hey, do you know who or mom is?" Naruko asked.

"Yes, she was my previous Jinchuriki, Kushina Uzumaki."

"What's a Jinch-what you said."

"Its called a human sacrifice. People usually seal us into you humans for power. Too bad it usually corrupts them. HAHAHA!"

"Ano, do you want to be friends?" Naruto asked, surprising the Kyuubi.

"And what's your name? It can't be Kyuubi." Naruko chipped in.

"Wow. You two are the first to ask me that. I'll humor you. The name's Kuruma and sure, we'll be...friends." he said smirking, finding the whole thing amusing. He, the great Kyuubi no Kitsune, was befriending two five year old children. Now that was something.

"Hey, I just realized something!" Naruko said suddenly.

"What is it nee-chan?" Naruto asked his twin sister.

"Jiji lied to us! He said he didn't know who our parents were and didn't know why the villagers hated us!" she exclaimed.

"Yea, I always had a feeling that he was lying. I mean, he's Hokage, he should know." Naruto sulked.