Silas' Daughter

By ALittleBitOfVampire

Iyzabel is a sarcastic, manipulative unpredictable vampire, who just happens to be the daughter of Silas and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Nine

14K 296 55
By ALittleBitOfVampire

I received many looks of annoyance and shrugged them off. When will these people learn, that I do not care about what their opinion may be on certain matter? I sigh, Bon Bon clearly not amused by my appearance. It's not like I was particularly joyous about seeing her either. 

"Why so serious?" I quote, my voice darkening as I glare at her. I could see her hand twitching to hit me with a surge of power, but she refrained from doing so. Smart choice. I cock my head to the side and watch her face contort through different emotions. 

"I don't like you." She replied, shifting in her seat, the couch scrunching underneath her. I rolled my eyes. Seeing the Salvatore brothers stand and watch amused. All that emotion in her eyes and that was the simple statement is what she came up wit? As if I didn't already know how she felt about me.

"You don't know me." I retort, my eyes glistening with mischief. I sit back and watch as I can see the anger rile up inside her. You know it might be fun seeing her lash her power out, see whether she could find a way to damage me. I'm always up for a challenge.

"I know enough." She muttered. I narrowed my eyes at her ignorance. I raise my eyebrows as if to say 'Is that so?' and place my feet on the coffee table. Finding that she looked like she wanted to start something with me, well I was more than happy to call her out on that offer. 

"Like what? My name?" I scoff, moving my feet from the table and leaning forward in my chair, I could see the Salvatores eyes on me, which I ignored, and laid them back on Bon Bon's. "You hardly even know that." 

I could literally see she was a second from doing something, or at least starting something she wouldn't be able to finish. I smirked leaning forward, my elbows resting on my knees happily as I sent her a discreet warning glare, she mistook it as a threat, and seconds later. Everyone flipped out. 

Bon Bon rose from her seat, I could imagine the smoke fuming from her nostrils and ears and I grinned, waiting to see what she would do. She marched towards me, her hand moving out and twisted in front of me, I could see she was trying to cast something, but I sat there raising my eyebrows at how stupid she looked. 

"You offering to dance?" I tease, gripping her extended hand with my own and twirling her around, catching her daintily in my arms, she pushed me off quickly glaring, making her uglier than she already looked, her face contorting through confusion and annoyance. 

"What. Are. You?" she growled, something lowly and tense from her throat, and before I could stop myself, I was caught in the moment, my neck leaning forward so my breath brushed against her ear, she shivered, I admit, I may have lost my mind for a slight moment. 

"A hybrid." I hiss, before sitting back down on an armchair, my feet swung over the armrest lazily, as I tilt my head back staring at the ceiling, my eyes widen a realisation at what I had just said, and my head snapped up to glaze over the three shocked faces, I gulped, my own unwanted fear settling in. 

Damon tilted his head to the side, his brows creasing as he watched me cautiously, expecting me to lash out at any given moment, Stefan had the same expression, except his mouth was open and his entire body frozen stiff. 

"Oh please," I waver, finally getting my breath back, and attempting to fix the mess I made. So much for keeping a low profile, I run a tongue along my lips quickly. "Like you've never seen a hybrid." I shrug, looking down at my nails, trying to distract both me and them from whatever I had just caused. 

The older Salvatore appeared in front of me, clearly showing off his vampire speed, his hand outstretched against my neck, I smile, as my back is shoved into a wall roughly. I admit I wasn't expecting it, but I rolled my blue orbs and flipped him round, slamming him into the floor suddenly, he let out a groan as his eyes closed wincing. 

"You're...one of Klaus'?" He states rather than questions, I laugh, removing my hard grip from him and standing up straight my arms folded against my chest. I mean they were eventually going to find out, It was one of my flaws; being unable to keep my mouth shut. 

"Of course not, you imbecile, I'm not that kind of hybrid." I glance over at Bonnie, flicking out my hand sending her flying into a wall, my hand lighting a flame, as I take aim at her, Stefan appearing out of no where and forcefully clamping down on my wrist, warning me to stop. I relinquish the flame and put my arm down sighing bored. "Ruin my fun why don't you." 

Bon Bon recovers slowly, grabbing the back of her head, blood pouring softly from the cracks underneath the pile of mess sitting on top of her noggin. I glance over smirking, as she panics, I take a sideways look at the Salvatores, Damon managing fine, Stefan however had his veins running down his eyes. I turned to him and slapped him around the face. 

"Oi, no bitey bitey." I tell him sternly, almost giggling. I just...slapped Stefan, damn I wish Elena was here to watch that. It was have been gold to see her reaction. Bonnie stumbles forward her balance uneasy, I roll my eyes when Damon catches her in his arms her head rolling over his extended elbow. As he bites into his wrist and presses it against her mouth. 

"Iyzabel," Damon growls. "S-" but I cut him off mid sentence unable to sit through either a lecture or threat. The secret was out and I was screwed. I just hope I could pull it off without too much suspicion arising.

"Yeah, I broke the balance of nature, a Vampire and a Witch. Big deal." I waver, my hand moving out to do the gesture. I swing back on my heels to my toes bored, waiting foo someone to break the silence. "If nobody shall speak up, then I shall be forced to go and find a bed." I smirk, vampire speeding to the base of the staircase. Ignoring Damon tend to Bon Bon, as Stefan sends me an unimpressed glance. 

Not even going to question me, I'm upset, I at least thought I'd get some kind of reaction from them, seeming there was only two Witch/Vampire hybrids in the world...I shivered at the thought, Silas and I, not that i was anything like my father, I was set on being the opposite to him. 

I get to the top of the stairs and look down the corridor, seeing many rooms lined along, I smirk mischievously, appearing at the furthest corner and taking a step inside the room, already liking the looks of it; It was plain, with simply just the essentials, obviously all the rooms were like this, unless the Salvatore's resided in it. 

I was considering bunking out with Damon or Stefan...even both, but I decided against it seeming that they wouldn't be able to withstand my charms and who knows what they're into-I mean what, I shake my head, wavering away the idea. I take a strand of hair and tuck it behind me ear.

Gosh I need a man...but men are whiny and stupid...stupid people annoy me...I hate annoying people...Men are annoying...You have too much time to think about this...you need a man. Leaving me at square one. 

"Well done Iyzabel, you've officaily depressed yourself." I sigh, flopping down on the bed lazily, already feeling sleep pulling at me. I force my eyes open, willing the sleep to go away, but fall slowly into oblivion. 

"Oh, Iyzabel." I voice teases, as I snap my head in the direction, I was in a building, my arms and legs boundtightly, being unbreakable even for me. I tilted my head back to see my arms and wrists above me hanging from the ceiling in a thick haul of rope. I cuss under my breath, being practically dangled from the ceiling wasn't one of my first choices in holiday's. 

I continue to glare into the distance, only seeing a shadowy figure before me. His or her's features completely consumed in darkness and even my senses seemed to be dampened. Who the hell was strong enough to capture me? I mean...pfft...I'm a pretty nifty one, if I may say so myself. 

"Iyzabel" The voice calls again in the same teasing tone and I hiss, the sound coming from every direction. 

"Stop it." I snap irritated, trying to pry my wrists from the ropes above me, not happy about being suspended from the ceiling. The figure flashes suddenly and is in front of my face, now seeing it was in fact a man, his smile twisted, leaving my body instinctively jolting back, my grip tightening on the binds. as  my eyes widen in realisation of who it is. 

"Ace?" 

I lurch upwards, my head aching, in a slow throbbing pattern, I looked over the room I had stayed in, the only difference being that the darkness had sunken in, leaving the room cased in black. I sighed, slipping out of the bed and throwing a dark hoodie over my body, flicking the hood up and freezing.

I wasn't alone.

I spun around quickly, seeing someone leaning against the wall of the room, one leg propped up, the base of his foot pressing against the wall and his other holding him up. My entire body switches into a defence mode when I see him. He laughs darkly, sensing my sudden change in posture.

"Stay out of my head." I growl, the mention of it only increasing the pain, as I try holding back as many winces as possible, the slow irritant wearing away. I close my eyes taking a calming breath. "You are not here. You are not here." I chant quietly, not even believing my own words. 

"Oh, but yes I am." He chuckles from within the dark. I switch the light on, and everything comes crashing down inside me. He's here. He is actually here. "You miss me?" He teases, using the same voice as in the dream. It wasn't possible.

"What do you think?" I spit back, crossing my arms over my chest, he shakes his head looking at the ground. 

"After all this time. You still hate me?" He sighs, finally connecting eyes with me again, and I try not to give in to his manipulation. He knew everything about me, including my weaknesses, and I'll be damned if I allow him to get to them. I stand up straighter getting directly to the point. 

"Why are you here Ace?" I question, unable to hide the curiousity from my voice. If Stefan and Damon where to walk in now, hell they'd be in for a shock. Ace's eyes dimming at his head raises ever so slightly. 

"What do you think?" he taunts, using my own words against me, but he continues. "Silas is out, running around freely. We can't have that now, can we?" He pushes himself off of the wall, and strokes a finger down my cheek gently, I flinch away, feeling sickened that he even managed to lay a finger on me, heading for the door wuickly, but find myself being unable to pass through. I tilt my head to the side and try pushing at the invisible barrier. Ace walks up behind me, just his prescence is enough to make me gag. 

"The Bennett witch put a spell on this room, we're stuck here until she decides to let us out. Sucks I know." He shrugs, his teeth gritting for a moment, obviously he wasn't exactly happy about it either. "Guess that gives us time to catch up, eh?"

I clench my fists tightly, my knuckles whitening. So many questions swirling around in my head, how the hell was he here?

"Ace, cut the crap." I sigh, spinning round to face him dead on. "How do you know all this? About the Witch? Silas being out? Where I was?" My voice becoming considerably dark on the last sentence, before he could answer, his mouth ajar. We both heard footsteps outside and both our gazes landed on the door where Damon leaned against the frame. I rolled my eyes at his sudden urge to appear and disrupt.

Seriously not the time. 

"Damon-" I start, but he cuts me off, his own words colliding with mine. Ace breaking distance with me and lounging on the bed, his forearm over his eyes lazily. Damon ignored him for the moment.

"How are you both a witch and vampire?" He questions, getting straight down to business. I sigh irritably, I refrained from saying ' we're still on this? ' and settled for a harsh glare that the older Salvatore returned, I could tell Ace was listening intently taking in every syllable from the corner of the room. 

"Magic." I answer shrugging, knowing that it would annoy him. He composed himself calmly though and I frowned hoping that winding him up wouldn't take too long. I had Ace to murder still. His eyes finally slipped over to Ace's lazy form and frowned. 

"Why was he in your bedroom when Bonnie cast the spell?" He questions again. I roll my eyes at his stupidity, because obviously leaving a powerful creature locked in a room was going to help their cause.

"You think trapping me in a room will get me to spill." I laugh, even Ace stifling a small chuckle from the corner, peeking his eyes out from behind his arm to stare at Damon. They both exchanged hard looks.

"What if I kill him?" Damon asked again, already becoming fed up with the interrogation, and Ace sits up smirking before vamp speeding to the threshold. Damon on the other side, the only thing blocking them from a bloody fight being the fact of a barrier. They were practically nose to nose. 

"You can't kill him." Ace replied back, remaining totally calm. Referring to himself in third person actually causing me shake my head at him. I roll my eyes, literally smelling the testosterone leaking from their bodies, what was with boys trying to one up each other? Is it a guy thing?

"Alright, we know who's the bigger man here." I state, grabbing Ace's shoulder and sharply yanking him away from the door, it taking a few moments for him to break gaze with the Salvatore.

I didn't state with words who I knew would win if it came to a fight between the both; Ace. He would win hands down, as much as I would hate to admit it Damon would be dead in seconds. 

---------------------------------

Yes, I am fully aware at the amount of speech i included. Trust me, I'm annoyed with myself, but be glad I updated. YAY! First off, Iyzabel has spilled her hybrid secret. -cue series of surprised gasps- Were you expecting that? Yes, no? Lots of pointless little sections in that bit. 

Iyzabel has made herself at home. Gosh I love that girl. Oh and yes, the dream does have meaning, just later in the book, Ok, so when referred back to, just remember you do know what is going on. 

That though, is the least of your worries. I ADDED A NEW CHARACTER; ACE. You are all going to love him, and his quirky comments that he likes to add in to conversation, you'l see what I mean eventually. Here's the deal. You reckon anyone could hazard a guess of, who he is? I'd love to see your imaginations run wild, because as you can see Iyzabel clearly isn't fond of him, so I'd love to see what you guys think.

Oh yeah, Ace and Iyzabel being spellbound to a room, has no meaning whatsoever. I just thought I'd shove it in there, so Ace wouldn't go rabid and murder Damon. What would a TVD fan-fiction without the brooding Damon Salvatore? Pfft...wither and die of course. 

So i've waffled on enough already. VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN/FOLLOW MY LOVELIES. Please? I love you all, and I had many a comments about who you think Iyzabel is going to get with, It made me smile, I've actually decided on who. (After countless hours of talking to myself) and soon enough a plan will be put in motion. Love you all and P.S Thank you for shooting my votes past 100! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 77 5
Everything has changed. My body, my desires, my appetite. My soul. Is this why I run? I'm leaving my home of Mystic Falls, running from myself, the m...
1M 18.1K 67
Alexandria Lycandrith is a beautiful girl who lives in a little town in Virginia called Mystic Falls. Mystic Falls is not an ordinary place. It is fu...
518K 5.5K 42
A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction Series. Elena Gilbert dated Damon Salvatore, a centuries old vampire for a year until he broke her heart. But now he's...
11.9K 80 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...