Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
ATTENTION

Chapter 26 (END)

31K 825 136
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

Sophia watched as Charlie chased their children around the yard. Sabrina is now 9, Samantha is 7 and Zack is 5. Sophia was thinking back on their life together. They have had a wonderful life so far. Zach took some getting use to though. Charlie really struggled with having a son. Mostly because she just didn't know what to expect.

*FIVE YEARS AGO*

"Charlie can you help me stand up so I can change Zach's diaper?" Charlie walked over to Sophia and took Zach. "No you relax. I will change him." Sophia smiled. "Thank you babe." Charlie walked to the baby's room to change him. After a few minutes Sophia heard a yell from Charlie and Sabrina came running to Sophia laughing. "Bri? What is going on with Papa and Zach?" Charlie walked in before Sabrina had a chance to respond. "Charlie what happened?" Charlie handed Zack to Sophia.

"I was changing Zack and when I reached for a new diaper, he started to pee all over me!" Sophia joined in the laughter with Sabrina. "I forgot to warn you about that. You have to keep boys covered or they will pee on you. Im sorry Charlie." Charlie smiled. "Yeah you look sorry." Charlie turned to go change.

*PRESENT TIME*

Sophia chuckled at the memory. Zach also cried a lot when Charlie had him. That went on for about two weeks until I left just the two of them home together. They must have bonded because they have been so close ever since. "Guys its getting late. How about you come in now?" They all turned including Charlie. "Awww mom!" They complained. Sophia laughed and they all ran at her. "GET MOM!" Sophia turned to run into the house as her family chased her.

She got as far as the living room before they tackled her on the couch. The five of them played together for a while and then the kids were sent to bed. "We will be up to say goodnight soon." Charlie sat next to Sophia. "I love this life we have together. You have done good Sophia." "We have done good. I haven't done anything without you by my side." Charlie kissed her head. "Don't forget you are picking up the kids for me tomorrow." Charlie nodded.

"Yes I remember. You have your yearly physical right?" "Yup that's right. Then you are dropping them off with Tori" Tori had moved out for good five years ago but she always took the kids every month. They are still close to her. She is with a women Charlie, Sophia and the kids like very much. Her name is Sofia. Charlie stood up and pulled Sophia to her feet. "Lets go say good night to the kids." Charlie and Sophia were about to walk into Zack's room first but he wasn't there. They heard their kids in Sabrina's room. She has always been a wonderful big sister.

She had her brother and sister sitting with her on her bed and she was reading to them. "They look so big Charlie. Our babies are growing up too fast. I don't like it." Charlie wrapped her arms around Sophia. "So do you want to have another baby then?" Charlie said laughing. "Very funny Charlie." Charlie and Sophia walked over to the kids and they finished the story together.

Sophia walked into the house and went right to the office to find Charlie. Charlie was there on the phone. She sat down and waited for her to finish so they could talk about the appointment. "Hey Bunny. How was your appointment." Sophia broke down into tears. Charlie quickly walked to her wife and hugged her. "Sophia what is wrong? Are you sick? What did the doctor say?" Sophia was crying so hard she couldn't talk. "Sophia what ever it is, we will get through it together."

Sophia calmed down. "Charlie I'm sorry. Stupid hormones. I'm not sick. I'm pregnant." Charlie smiled. "This is amazing Sophia. But how did this happen?" Sophia looked at Charlie. "It happened one of those times you had your baby maker in me." Sophia laughed. "That's not what I meant. You have to IUD birth control. I thought that was almost 100% affective." "Well it is almost 100% affective. But that is only when it is in my uterus. The doctor said it was probably washed out with the blood during my period. I am supposed to do a string check every month but I guess I must have forgotten last month. I'm only 4 weeks pregnant."

Charlie was thrilled. "Sophia I know you thought I was completely joking last night about having another baby but I felt the same way you did. I miss having babies around here." Sophia smiled. "This is the last one though ok?" Charlie nodded. "In order to prevent another baby after this, we need to schedule a vasectomy for you." Sophia tried to keep a straight face but she couldn't when Charlie went pale. "Honey I'm kidding."

Charlie looked so relieved. "I thought you really want me to let some doctor cut my goods." Sophia laughed even harder. "They don't exactly cut your 'goods' you know. It is a simple procedure now." "Tell that to my huge shaft." Charlie said. "Charlie it will be fine. I will have my tubes tied." Charlie didn't like that idea either. "No I don't want you to have that surgery either." "If I have another C-section, they can tied my tubes in the same surgery." Charlie hugged Sophia. "I will make a deal with you. If you have to have a C-section, then they can tie your tubes. If you have a vaginal birth, then I will have the vasectomy." "I love you Charlie." "I love you too."...........

Lucas was waiting for Misha and Andrea. They were all going to Misha's high school graduation. Marsha was going to meet them all at the graduation with Ruby. These last five years have been wonderful for Lulu. He has an amazing relationship with not only his daughter Marsha but also with Andrea and Misha. They even called Alexa, Lulu's Wife their second Mom. They were a close family. "Misha get out here or you will be late!" Andrea calls in the house as she walks out to the car where Lucas is standing. "I swear that girl has changed her clothes 50 times today and it isn't like anyone is even going to see what is under the gown anyways."

Lucas smiled as Misha came up behind her mother. "Mom how do you know that nobody is going to see what is under my gown?" Misha laughed at her mother's face. "Did you just imply you might have sex today? You shouldn't make jokes like that to me. I am your mother." "Who said I am joking?" Misha said. Andrea turned to Lucas. "She hangs out with you way too much." Lucas held up his hands. "What did I do?" Andrea smiled.

Marsha and Ruby were walking in the park. Marsha thought they were just killing time until they had to be to Misha's graduation but Ruby had other plans. "I love this place. I haven't been here in a long time." Marsha said as they walked hand in hand. Ruby led her off the path and over to a familiar place. Marsha couldn't remember why it was so familiar though. "Why do I know this place?" Ruby smiled. "Look over here." They walked to a hill that overlooked the pond. Marsha walked over to the top of the hill and then it hit her why she knew this place.

"Oh now I remember. This is where I tripped and fell down the hill and as I rolled to the bottom I fell into you and we both ended up in the pond." Marsha started to laugh at the memory of the first time she met Ruby. "You were so sweet about it all." Marsha turned around to look at Ruby. When she turned Ruby was kneeling on one knee and had a ring.

"Marsha this is where we first met 5 years ago today. I will never forget the look on your face as you came up out of the water after knocking us both in. I literally fell in love with you." Marsha laughed through the tears in her eyes. "We haven't been apart since and I cant imagine ever being apart from you. Marsha will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Marsha could hardly speak but she shook her head and managed to say yes. Ruby stood up and kissed her.

"You have made me so happy Ruby. I do have one thing to ask you. I cant believe you remembered the day we first met. So I understand why you asked me to marry you today. But this is Misha's day. So lets not tell anyone until tomorrow at the family dinner." Ruby nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. Tonight we can celebrate together and tomorrow we can celebrate with the family." They kissed again and headed back to the car and to the graduation.

"Misha we are so proud of you." Andrea said as she hugged her daughter. "Both of my girls are graduated. I feel so old." At the same time Marsha and Misha both said. "You are old mom!" They all started laughing. "You girls are horrible." Andrea said even though she was also laughing.

"How do you plan on telling your family we are engaged today at dinner?" Ruby asked as they drove over to Andrea's house. "Are you going to make a big announcement or something?" Marsha shook her head. "No. I think I want to just tell mom and dad alone first. Then at dinner we can tell the rest of them." Ruby smiled. " I was wondering why we were coming so early." Ruby went around the car and opened the door for Marsha as she always did.

Marsha was admiring the ring on her finger. "I just love looking at it." "I love that about you." They walked in the house. "Mom is dad and Alexa here?" Lucas walked in. "Yes I am but Alexa is not. She will in couple of minutes. You guys are early. What's up?" Marsha sat down with Ruby across from her parents. "We wanted to talk to you guys about something." Lucas looked worried. "Are you guys ok? Is someone sick or pregnant or something? Please someone say something before I have a heart attack." They started to laugh at how Lucas was reacting.

"Well Lucas if you stop panicking, I'm sure they will tell us." Marsha smiled at her mom. "Dad I was wondering if you would walk me down the isle." Lucas was confused but Andrea wasn't. She stood to hug her daughter as she squealed in excitement. "I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" They all began hugging and Lucas just sat there wondering what was happening. Marsha took it as he wasn't happy about their engagement "Dad? Are you ok with this? Don't you approve?" Lucas Stood and shrugged.

"I have no idea what is happening. Is this some kind of period reference or pregnancy issue I don't know about because if it's the female isle in the store you want me to walk you down, I may have a problem with that." Marsha walked over and hugged her father. "Dad I have been taking care of my period myself for 10 years and no I'm not pregnant. Just engaged." Marsha said as she held up her hand. Showing her ring. "OOOHHHHH WEDDING!" Lucas then joined in the celebration. Misha walked in after hearing all of the noise.

"What is going on down here?" "Marsha and Ruby are getting married!" Misha shrugged. "Its about time." Marsha smacked her sisters arm. "What was that for? You two are basically attached at the hips." They hugged and then finished getting ready for dinner as they talked about wedding plans and honeymoon.

TORI'S POV

"CIELO, SERENITY, ESME BELLA!" I yelled as I opened the door. It's a tiring day at work for me. Since I'm married to Sofia, yes cliche isn't it. How did I meet Sofia? Let's take a trip back through time shall we......

5 years ago, I was hugging my knees, crying my eyes out, A women touched my shoulder, asking me if I'm alright. I looked up to see a black hair beauty with the most mesmerising brown eyes I have ever seen. I wiped my tears, felt embarrassed that this Goddess have to see me like this. "I'm sorry to bother you but if there's anything I can do, I'm here." She said, offering to helped me. I gave her a soft smiled. "That's alright. I'm ok." "My name is Sofia. You?" I looked up to see her offering her hand.

"Victoria. But everyone call me Tori." Sofia smiled at me. I shake her hand gently. Suddenly I feel a jolt of electricity flow through me. Wow. She chuckled. "That's new." We both smiled at each other. We exchanged cards and she walked out of the bathroom. I smiled the whole day after that. After a few days, I finally have the guts to call her and asked her to lunch with me. The first time I called her, a little girl name Cielo answered.

"Sorry. My Daughter, she's 11." I smiled. "I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me. To thank you for the other day." Sofia chuckled. "I didn't even do anything. Ones just asking if you're okay." "Yes. Indeed you did. No sane people will touched someone's shoulder, ask her or him if they're okay. Only you." I can hear she laughed. "Sure. Where?" I told her the time and place. She said her okay and I hang up.

That lunch is where she tell me what's happening in her life. I was baffled by how easy it is for her to trust me. When I asked her why, she said I look like a trustworthy person because I'm a lawyer. She told me about her crazy Husband who just wanted her for her body and not her heart. She told about how she's don't want to opposed her Mother because she love her and she don't want to make her disappointed.

Our second dinner together I told her about my life how my parents disown me because of my sexuality and about Charlie and Sophia. She told me how she have to marry her own best friend to keep her parents happy because she came out to her Mother and she can look the disappointment in her eyes. After years of marriage life she have 3 young and healthy girls from it. She was blessed to have them in her life.

But after all those years, she had enough and actually asked me to handle her divorced papers. She want to be herself again and living in a fake happy marriage anymore. So I said I will help and I did. The first time meeting the girls was..... Memorable. Esme Bella puke all over me on the first hour Im there. But she was being all cute and cuddly I just let it go. Something about those kids make me want to love them forever. I want to provide the best for them. I want to be there for them.

I want to be there for the very first bicycle ride they will have, the first day of school, even the very first time they bring Girlfriend or Boyfriend to the house. I want to be there. Day by day, my feelings grow. I'm in love with how Sofia take care of her kids without the man support. She's the Father and also the Mother. After knowing her for 2 solid years, I make the decision to marry her. She said yes and I asked them to moved in with me.

Married life? Is amazing. Why? Because your Wife prepared everything for you. Well if she feel healthy enough. I won't force her to do something she hates that's slavery. Let's go back to the present time. .....

"Mama!!!!" The girls yelled for me. Cielo, is 16 yet she's grabbing my body like I will go away from them. Serenity and Esme came to sight and hug me as well. "Ok wow!" I nearly fall by the sudden hug. I regained my stability back and hug them. "What's up?" "We miss you!" The 13 year old said. "Serenity, mama only went to Detroit for 2 days." Serenity shrugged. "Still we miss you." I feel a tugged on my left leg. I looked down to see Esme hugging my leg.

"Esme honey, get up." I said to the 6 year old. Esme looked up and smiled. "Mama....." "Cielo, pick you Sister up from the floor." Sofia's voice said behind me. "Hey...." She said behind me and kissed my back neck. "Hello..." I said and let her hands work her magic near my spine line. "Mommy. There's kids here." Cielo said. We both laughed. Serenity let Go and instantly she looked inside the bag I left on the floor near the door.

"What's this?!" She excitedly asked. "Well... Gifts." Their eyes glow. Cielo ran towards her Sister with Esme in her arms. Sofia slide her hands to my waist. "You shouldn't spoiled them like that." I shrugged. "Nah. It's ok." Sofia smiled. "Oh! Sabrina call. She said she will come visit later." I nodded. "I should take a bath. I smell like sweat." Sofia chuckled. "Okay." I kissed her soft lips and walked to our room.

After I had my shower I walked downstairs and looked at the kids. "MAMA!!!!" Sabrina ran to me with Sam. "Hey kiddo." I knelt and hugged them both. "Hey sammy." Sam smiled and kiss my nose. "Miss you." "I miss you too baby." "I think we all need a nice meal." Sofia said and I carry both girls to the dining room. After dinner, I tug everyone to bed and smiled at them. "Good nights girls." "Good night mama." They all said and I closed the door.

I walked to my room and was startled by a very sexy scene by my Wife, sitting on the bed, with just her sexy red robe. "Oh wow." Sofia let her silky black hair down and looked at me with a very seductive Stare. "Why don't you cover me with that body of yours and pleasure me with those slender fingers." Oh God that's just amazing. I took off my clothes while walking to her and I was in my undergarment and just crash my lips on to hers.

My hands made way to her robe and just tear it off. I pulled away and smirked to see she's naked. "Classic." Sofia reached for my back and unhooked my bra and pull off my underwear. "This will be fun....." I said and crawl on top of her. I grind my body on top of hers and shower her with kisses.

My hands on her breast and continued to kiss her with passion."3 kids and yet your a goddess. Amazing." I pulled away and sit on her hips, grinding my wet core to hers. Her body arched forward and letting out a sweet moaned. "You have no idea how many days I've waited for this for days!" Sofia said breathlessly. I smiled at my flushed Wife and grind harder on her throbbing core. Sofia got up and attached her mouth to my breast, sucking hard.

"Ahhhhhhh......" My hands tangled in her black  silky messy hair. Her hand on my back and the other on my thighs. "I miss you baby." She said and thrust inside me with her fingers. "Ohhhhhh shit!" I moaned out and hugged her body simultaneously. "You like that?" Sofia asked me seductively." I could only answered her with my blissful moan. "I take that as you like it." I nodded vigorously. Sofia attached her lips on my neck and suck hard. Her fingers moving in and out of my core faster and faster.

My breath hitched and I feel hot all over. "I'm close......" Sofia smirked and thrust harder inside me. "Ahhhhhhhhh....." I pushed her body down and riding her fingers like there's no tomorrow. "Oh God that's hot." I was too in pleasure I wasn't paying attention to her. I put my hands on her breast and riding her fingers as I grind my body to her. "I'm cumming....." I moaned to her. "Let's cum together..." My other free hand move to her core and playing with her clit and I ride her.

I could my orgasm building up and then.... "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....." We both moaned in ecstasy, wetting the sheets with out swear and love juice and stopped moving to relax my myself. "Ohhhh God that's amazing....." I said while panting. I pulled my body up and lay next to my panting Wife. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled. "I love you Sofia Downs......"

"I love you too Wifey....." .............. That moment I realise, I deserved to be love........

THE END

A/N

WELL..... THIS IS THE END OF I DESERVED TO BE LOVE......

It's been a nice journey ......

PLEASE OH PLEASE CHECK OUT Global_C work. I find it entertaining. Plus there's Cara. She's an amazing writer as well have a very good taste in music .... *wink wink*

Also... Say hello to @sofia_oya TORI'S WIFE!!!!!

And thank you glendarbam for the back story. You're amazing. Say hello to Cielo, serenity and Esme for me 😁

LETS CONTINUE TO ALLESANDRA!!!

Xoxo

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 44.8K 38
Even though Angel didn't follow her mom's path in being a gang leader, she was a huge target. She was sent to a private school abroad and Tala aka he...
1.7M 56.5K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
222K 6.5K 40
(Editing) Isabella best known as Bella 17 turning 18 in a few months. She's the daughter of the biggest mafia leader. She knows her father is a falle...
413K 19.7K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...