My Friend Marcel (A Haylor St...

Από directionerostrich

Taylor Swift is the most popular girl in school. she's even dating Liam Payne, the football captain. But no m... Περισσότερα

My Friend Marcel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.9K 86 24
Από directionerostrich

Chapter 14:

Harry's POV

"It's ok Taylor. It'll be fine," I reassure her.

"I don't know Harry. I don't think this is a good idea," she huffs.

"You look gorgeous. Besides you're my date tonight," I encourage.

"I just...Fine let's go," She sighs.

I walk out to the other side of the car and pull her door open for her. This was it. Taylor was finally my date. I didn't have to see her cozy up with Liam all the time. Finally it was the other way around. Besides Liam told me all about Sophia and how much he liked her. He told me that he always saw Taylor and I as an item and he wouldn't mind if I brought her. But Taylor on the other hand looked a bit saddened. But I knew I could fix this, I had to fix this. For Taylor.

"Thank you," Taylor says and I take her hand.

We walk up the steps in silence. Nothing but the clicking her black heels on the pavement and the loud music coming from inside. Her grip tightens as I ring the door bell.

"It'll be fine," I whisper to her once more and give her a reassuring smile.

We wait nervously for a few minutes and then Liam greets us at the door. I smirk at him as he lets us into the house.

"Welcome guys! The party is only starting!" Liam shouts over the music. Teenage Dirtbag maybe?

"Thanks for inviting us," I reply and he pulls me in for a brotherly hug.

"Glad!" He responds and then makes his way back to whoever else wanted his attention.

Taylor walks over to the couch and plops herself down.

"I'll get us something to drink," I inform her and she nods.

I walk over to the table across the room and them Demi and Ari apporoach me.

"Hey Marcel," Ari says biting her lip.

"Hi, Ari how are you?' I ask trying to be polite.

"Just fine," She responds placing her hand onto my chest.

"That's great, what about you Demi?' I ask as I try to pull out from underneath her hand.

"Fantastic," She replies and they look at eachother and giggle.

"I'm glad to hear that but I..." I can't get anything else out when Ariana pulls me back to her.

"Have you ever had sex Marcel?" Ari asks.

"Umm..no," I respond with a blush.

"Demi and I can fix that," She says and they both look at eachother.

"No thanks, I'm actually here with Taylor. Now I got to go," I reply trying to get as far away from them as I can.

"But Marcy, we can show you a good time," Arianna pouts.

"Thanks for the offer," I say walking back to the couch.

When I return Taylor is gone. Oh my god what have I done? Did she see Liam and Sophia and walk out? Did she hear anything Ari had said? Oh i was being such a horrible date.

"Have you seen Taylor?" I ask Selena as she walks past me.

' I just saw her go into the kitchen," She responds. I nod and then walk in that direction.

Soon enough I see her talking to Liam. Her expression is sad and Liam has a scowl on his face. I don't want to interrupt them so I study from afar. Taylor is speaking a lot and making hand gestures. Liam has his arms crossed agaisnt his chest and leaning against the counter. Tears start to fall down her cheeks and Liam's face softens. I tense up and lean against the wall. I don't think they were paying attention to anyone else in the kitchen so I sit there in silence. After about another ten mintues of them arguing, Taylor finally gets upset enough to walk away. I follow her out onto the porch.

"Taylor!" I call out her name a few times and she finally turns around.

"What do you want?" She asks sobbing.

"I need to know if you're ok," I respond.

"I'm a complete mess," She starts to cry into her hands.

"Come here. I know I'm a dick I should've never brought you," I say as I pull her into a hug.

"Harry you should've just came alone. Then you could've been with Ari. I don't want to ruin it for you," she tells me.

"But I want you T. You are the only one for me. Ari isn't anything compared to you,' I stroke her hair I lecture her.

 "Harry I..." Taylor begins but never finishes.

It goes silent and we both stand on Liam's lawn in the moonlight. I just hold her and she cries into my chest. I stroke her hair and begin singing one of my favorite songs. It comes out as almost a whisper but I wanted to comfort her:

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love"

After I finish the song she's stopped crying. I look her at her but before anything else could happen someone has left the house and is walking on the sidewalk next to us.

"Bye Harry," Ari winks as she walks to her car.

"Harry..." Taylor scolds.

"It's nothing Taylor, what did I say," I respond and she looks away.

"Can you just drop me off at home?' She pleas.

"Yeah," I say and we walk back to my car.

I run my fingers through my hair as soon as I strap myself into the seat. I sigh and we ride back to her house in silence. I could tell Taylor was upset I brought her. But I had to ask her about Liam.

'what did Liam say to you?" I ask as we pull up to her house.

"Nothing...he and I are just over for good," She replies unbuckling her seatbelt.

"I know he said something to make you upset," I respond with a scowl.

"It was nothing. Look can we drop this? Harry I don't think I can handle this right now," She says angrily.

"What?' I ask.

"This. Us. All of it," she leans back into her seat and sighs.

"T I believe in you. But as I said before. whatever makes you happy," was all I could say. I mean what else?

"Harry I need to be alone. I'm sorry but tonight went horrible," She jumps out of the car with these words and runs into her house.

I hit my head against the steering wheel and let out a groan of frustration. But before I could drive off I see that Taylor had left her phone in the car. It had three missed calls all from Liam in the last ten minutes. I take it in my hand and debate if I should go up and give it to her. I couldn't make a decision because it starts ringing again. I answer it.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Marcel?" Liam asks from the other end.

"Yeah Taylor left her phone in my car," I inform him.

"Oh...well since i have you on the phone, why did you go?' He asks.

"Taylor came with me so I had to drive her home," I explain.

"Ok. well I think you should come back. Everyone thinks you're the life of the party," He tells me.

"I dunno. I have to make sure Taylor's ok. Speaking of which what did you say that made her so upset?" I ask.

"It's nothing. She and I are just over and I don't think she took it well," He says and I could tell he didn't want to talk about.

"we'll see. I can stop by after I return her phone," I say.

"Great see you soon," He replies and then we both hang up.

I compose myself and then decide to walk back up to Taylor's door. I sigh and ring the bell. I am greeted by her step brother Niall.

"Oh Marcy what's up?" He asks.

"Taylor left her phone in my car," I explain.

"So you mad her upset?" His expression turns into a frown.

"No, it was Liam," I say briefly and he nods.

"ZAYNNN!" He calls and still refuses to let me in. I roll my eyes as the darker boy comes to the door.

"What," He says and then glances at me.

"Should we let Marcy in?' He asks and a devious grin is plastered on his face.

"Nahh he's got to work for it," Zayn smiles as he speaks.

"Come on guys," I rub the bridge between my nose.

"All you gotta do is answer one question," Niall says and i just have to humor him.

"And that would be?' I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Are you dating my sister?" He asks.

"Niall..listen it's complicated. I mean we want two different things..." I begin but Zayn shushes me.

"That didn't answer my question,' Niall says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes we are," I shout.

"No need to shout," Zayn says and they cackle.

"Just let me in," I demmand.

"Fine," Niall and Zayn move and I das up the stairs.

I knock on her door softly. she doesnt answer and I see that it's open. I walk in and she's already fast asleep. I walk over to her and place the blanket over her body. I see her chest rise and fall gently. She looked so peacful lying there. I smile to myself as I set her phone on her nightstand.

"Harry," She calls sleepily as I am about to walk out the door.

"what is it Tay?' I ask.

"I want you to stay here with me," She rolls over and pushes the blanket off of her. Taylor was still wearing her red dress from the party.

"Tay I..." But I give in. I walk over to her.

"Thank you," She responds and then yawns.

"I think you should change out of that," I tell her as soon as she's ready to go back to sleep.

"Mkay," she yawns once more.

She pulls out her sweats and a baggy t shirt to change into. But before she could ask me to leave she strips out of her dress leaving me exposed to everything. I cover my eyes and she giggles.

"You don't have to do that, It's just underwear," She replies and I remove my hand.

"But I don't want it to seem like I'm staring,' I say.

"I don't mind she says biting her lip.

A minute later she's sitting in my lap facing me. Only in her undergarments. she tosses her arms around my neck and starts to kiss me. I don't object and soon enough she's stratling me on the bed. The kisses get deeper and deeper and she becomes more dominant.

"T stop. Niall and Zayn are downstairs," I whisper pulling away.

"They won't know," She whispers back and then bites my earlobe.

OH BOY.

Sorry for the slow updates but I hope this chapter can keep you fuelled for a while. I mean there was so much stuff :) LOL but I hope you enjoyed and all the jazz.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.1K 423 24
Taylor is not famous in this Fan Fic** After Taylor has a terrible relationship, will she be able to find love again an trust? and will that boy she...
125K 4K 34
Allie is the most beautiful, most popular girl in school. She has it all: the perfect friends, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect life. Marcel is the...
188K 8.1K 41
Taylor's Dating Liam the Popular Football player that all the girls drool for. When a New kid enrolls into her school he suddenly becomes the center...
485K 1.8K 36
Ashley, Kat, and their three friends were just normal fangirl's, until one day they had the chance of a lifetime when their private all girls school...