Stop Playing Innocent // COMP...

By dashaiya

"Whatever." "You're so fucking beautiful." "Oh, stop it with the cheesiness." "And blind, apparently", he pul... More

Je t'aime // Я Люблю Тебя
1 // Jo Lee
2 // Damon
3 // Blush
4 // Mystery
5 // Impress
6 // Drunk
7 // Cuddle
8 // Tattoo
9 // Jacket
// Cast //
10 // Sports
11 // Practice
12 // Alone
13 // Valentine's...
14 // ...Day.
15 // PDA
16 // Kandy
17 // Party
18 // High
19 // Attracted
20 // Art
21 // Unexpected...
22 // ...Decision.
23 // Butterflies
24 // First...
25 // ...Date.
26 // Waistband
27 // Kiss
28 // Spring...
29 // ...Fair
30 // Jo's...
31 // ...18th...
32 // ...Birthday.
33 // Library
34 // Florida
35 // Hangover
36 // Cry
37 // Late...
38 // ...Gift.
i just fucking love ya'll
40 // Boob
41 // Judgment
41 // Judgement pt. 2
42 // Cake
43 // Prom
44 // Love
45 // Goodbye
46 // Hello
You da best
2 // Damon (Damon's P.O.V.)
17 // Party (Damon's P.O.V.)
Yooooooooooooo

39 // Reality

107K 3.6K 1.1K
By dashaiya

if you like this

I love already you

please voteeeee and comment
💋
//

9:32am

The morning sunlight shone through the gaps of the room's curtains and I gradually opened up my eyes to see the sky outside. Lazily bringing my hands up to rub my face, I slowly turned myself over to lay on my other side, hopefully, catch up on some sleep.

But was instantly stopped in my actions at the even more pleasant sight of a soundlessly sleeping Damon laying beside me, one of his arms loosely staying around my waist while the rest of his lower - definitely naked like my own - body stayed covered under the bedsheets.

"Holy shit", I whisper to myself with a growing smile, finding it impossible not to pinch myself at how what happened last night wasn't a dream.

It was real.

Reaching out with the coldness of my fingertips to touch him, I only ever so slightly caress his beautiful face. Gazing over how this was the same person who had just a few hours ago repeated loving words to me while... showing me physically, as well.

And although this all seemed so perfect just the way it was now, I realized how freaked out he would get if he woke up to me creepily staring at him, so I carefully started getting out of the warm covers to step onto the floor.

Okay, ow.

"Oh my fucking-", I say again, but pause halfway as to not wake up Damon by cursing.

My legs

Oh my god, they don't even feel like legs anymore

Why didn't I want to believe the 'morning-after leg pain' jokes before?

Even so, I took in a couple breaths and painfully made myself attempt to walk towards the bathroom with my hands balancing me at my sides firmly. Turning on the lights to the pale bathroom, I stood in front of the sink to examine the way I looked.  But even with a bed head of the century, I found it so much more mesmerizing to see the pink marks across the side of my neck in hickeys, my lips slightly swollen from being kissed so much last night.

With a cheeky smile, I hold onto my elbows.
I still can't believe that Damon and I... and even the entire night?

After a few more minutes of looking over my body in the mirror, I cleaned up myself by taking a soothing shower and brushing my teeth. Then tiptoed out of the bathroom, always looking over at the still-asleep Damon on the bed, to get dressed into any of my sweatshirts and comfy leggings that I could find in my suitcase, that messily laid on the other side of the room.

It was then that my phone on one of the bedside tables vibrated, and I walked over to it to see that it was a text from Kandy:

Morning Jo'ee

Sorry I didn't come back last night but I'll explain why later 😚😏

Oh and I'll be coming over in a few minutes so don't chya worry

Setting it back down with a shake of my head at how many times I've had to endure her 'you won't believe what happened!' stories, I turn around at the sound of Damon shuffling in the covers next to me.

He turns over from laying on his stomach to his back, hardly looking up at the ceiling while his hands ran through the front of his hair. It was impossible for me not to want to just snatch that blanket off his body like this.

Giggling at his confusion of what a morning even was anymore, I crawl my way towards where he lay on the bed and sit on top of him with my hands resting on his chest and legs on both sides of his hips.

I lean down to kiss his cheek, "Good morning."

He finally opens his sleepy eyes to see me and lazily reaches out for my waist with a smile.

"Mornin', Daniels", he says in a voice so rough and husky, I could feel it vibrate across his chest onto my palms.

He then sits himself up to lay against the headboard with his back and instantly pulls me into sit closer against him, wrapping his arms around my waist while he nuzzled himself into my neck, and asks more seriously, "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, actually", I tangle my fingers through his soft hair.

"And your body?"

"Same thing."

"You sure?" 

"Mm", I hum and cup his face with my hands to happily kiss his lips.

He laughs, "Why so cheerful?"

"I don't know, it's just...", I try to say but can't do it without a shy voice, "Yesterday... it was so..."

"Did you like it?", he asks, already knowing exactly what I meant, "The way you had your 'first time'?"

Looking back into his worried hazel eyes, I smile and lean into his touch to kiss him again away from any more worries.

"Very", I say and feel him smile against my lips.

When soon his hands start roaming from my back to my waist, and then under the bottom of my sweatshirt, deepening the kiss to move down to my neck again that was already marked with his lips before from the night.

"Damon...", I giggle his name out, but he pretends not to hear, "Damon, it's only been a few hours since we-"

He shuts me up with an even rougher kiss, making my insides warm at his order.

"Would it be bad for me to say that I'm so fucking turned on by you right now and I haven't even been awake for more than 2 minutes?", he smirks.

I raise an eyebrow and slightly peek down at where I was sat on top of him over the blankets.

"Already...?", I quietly ask.

"Hey", he says firmly again, "It's your fault, too, you know."

"Excuse me, but I'm not the one with an uncontrollable dick over here."

"Yeah, but you're the one sitting on it."

"Dawson", I chuckle, "You-"

Knock knock knock

Both of our bodies freeze at the sound of an overly energetic knock at the door. Then Kandy's voice rings from behind it into the room.

"Jo?", I hear her sing, "It's me, K. Oh my god, please don't tell me you're still sleeping. I have a pretty big story to tell you from who's room I slept over at."

Ignoring Damon's groan into my chest, I unwrap his hands from my body and quickly crawl off the bed to check into the peephole of the door, seeing her impatiently looking around.

"Damon!", I go back to whisper-yell at him, "It's Kandy."

"I know, I can hear her", he says frustratingly and pulls the blanket off his body to get up, but make me turn away as soon as I - once again - realized he was naked.

"Just... put on your jeans or something", I motion towards the scattering of his clothes around the room while picking up my own off the ground.

He mutters short phrases in reply but I don't hear it through the growing-in-confusion voice of Kandy behind the door, who still had no idea I was even talking to Damon again after what had happened a few days ago.

With him in jeans and in the middle of putting on the belt beside the bed, I hurriedly fix my hair in the mirror and run up to open the door wide for her with a smile. She looks up from the ground with crossed arms, still not seeing what was happening behind me and sighs.

"What took you so damn long?"

I nervously laugh and lean against the frame to cover more, "Sorry, I just woke up. What's up?"

"What's up? You look like you just had an orgasm with that hair. Why are you covering your neck like that?", she rolls questions off her tongue while glancing my appearance up and down.

"I... had a mosquito bite."

"Weren't you staying in for the past few days? Like, watching that tv show or whatever."

"Well-"

"Oh, you weren't staying in then. You went out, didn't you? Yesterday?"

"Kandy, you're asking too-"

"Holy shit, is that a hickey?"

"Hello", Damon's voice interrupts us both to look behind my shoulder at him standing beside me in a shirt and jeans, his jacket and phone held in his hands.

Kandy slightly covers her mouth with her fingers when he mutters a shy 'good morning' to her, all while I mentally facepalmed at how much of a mess she'll be giving me later to tell her what happened.

"I didn't mean to bother your, uh, interview, but I sort of need to pass through to get to my room", he says, looking at me with a hint of a smile as if a reminder that he would still be almost next-door, "Is that okay?"

"Oh, sure, go ahead", I nervously say.

He quickly leans down to tilt my chin higher for him to sweetly peck my lips and brushes his hand across mine when walking away.

Kandy and I stood still up until the second we heard him walk into his room across the corridor and that was when I dashed at the speed of light to lock myself in our bathroom.

"Hey! You can't hide that shit away from me, Jo!", I try my best not to laugh at her hands banging at the door I peacefully leaned against, "I didn't even know that you were back to talking with him, yet alone giving your virginity away."

"Kandy!", I gasp.

"So, you did have sex!", she exclaims, "Oh my god. Oh. My. God...."

I leave her to calm down for another few minutes before I finally had to walk out and shortly tell her everything that happened in the past 12 hours.  

Even when I tried using the 'we have to start packing to leave for the airport along with our school by noon' excuse, she would then use the method of physically not letting me go until I told her how was it

|

"Hey."

"..."

"Hey, Jo."

"..."

"Jo'ee McDaniels Johnson or whatever the fuck your name is."

"..."

"Ex-Virgin Mary", Kandy finally nudges me at my shoulder forcing me to wake up from my attempt of a nap on this goddamn plane and take off my earphones to glare at her at my side.

"What?", I demand but keep my voice down due to the sleeping students around our seats.

"Blake left to sit with some other girl", she points to the seat on her right, since I was sat by the window and she was in the middle.

"I'm honestly not surprised", I say.

She smiles and starts to unbuckle her seatbelt, "Same here. But I need to go to the bathroom, okay?"

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be our-"

"Just go already."

Laughing, she gets off her seat and suspiciously brings along a few of her essential things with her. I don't care either way but go back to falling asleep. About a minute later, I feel what I already knew was Blake sit back into his seat farthest from me and take out my earphones to see him.

"Blake, how come you always- Oh, sorry", I immediately apologize when I realize it wasn't Blake or Kandy, but Damon, who turns to me from looking around the seats.

"Where's Kandy?", I ask.

He smirks, "She asked me to swap seats with her so she could sit next to my friend."

"Are you sure she didn't just do that to tease me and make you sit next to me?"

"Maybe. But I already respect your friend Kandy a lot for this to care."

I chuckle, putting away my earphones and shifting in my seat so I could lean against my seat with my shoulder to face him instead.
And he does the same.

Clearing his throat, he points at the seat in between us, "Somebody sitting here?"

"Well, this was meant to be Blake's seat, but he moved to flirt with another girl on the plane", I honestly explain, shaking my head with a smile, "So, I guess it's free now."

Smirking, he moves to sit in the seat next to mine and puts up the hand rest between us so nothing stopped me from being near him. Then before I could even say anything, he took my legs up from the cramped up space below and had me lay them much more comfortably across his lap so my feet reached the farthest seat as well.

When he happily rested one hand around my shoulders and the other on my thigh, I jokingly said, "You really love PDA, don't you?"

Leaning down to kiss my cheek, he says, "Not as much as I love you."

"Oh my god, Ryan Gosling, will you ever stop with the cheesy lines?"

"Do you really want an honest answer?"

"No", I say, "No, it's fine", and lean back to rest my head against his shoulder as he held onto me.

But then I noticed how everybody from
our school around our seats didn't even look up weirdly at us or stare at all. Did the magical day that they stopped caring finally come?

"Hey, Damon", I whisper.

"Hm?"

"Nobody is looking weirdly at us as a couple anymore."

Hugging me tighter with a peaceful sigh, he mumbles, "Guess they really did."

"I guess they did."

And with that, I fell into deep sleep along with him for the entire of the plane ride back home.

|

Now back at our house, my mum was putting away everyone's dishes into the sink from the family dinner we four had just finished.
For the hour, since Damon and I have arrived, she and Michael took no more time but to ask us hundreds of questions about the trip.

They carried on talking to us even in the kitchen when it was only Damon and I sitting opposite of each other at the table. Him playfully trying to get a hold of both my feet in one lock of his legs, but I knew better to pull back and cheekily skim my foot upwards to his thigh.

Watching him get rosy cheeks like that around me was one of the best things.

"Oh, I almost forgot!", my mum's sudden voice pulled us back from each other to sit still as we waited for her and Michael to come back around from the kitchen.

She walked in first with a thick magazine in her hands and with a huge, happy grin, says, "We've been looking through this wonderful catalogue of wedding venues lately, and couldn't choose between these two..."

At that, I share a frozen look with Damon that already zoned me out from the big photos of venues my mum was showing us. 

It was too stressful not to think that although the relationship both our parents have with each other was what basically brought us together in the first place, but was now a possible chance of ruining it all in the end if things were to official between them and a wedding was to happen.

Step-siblings Jo Lee Daniels and Damon Dawson...

We finished dinner that evening in tension from how weird it felt picking out wedding themes for my mum and my boyfriend's dad, and I was now walking back up to my room with Damon trailing after me in the similar silence.

Stopping in front of my door, I turn around to meet his face, not bothering to put on a smile anymore.

"You know I think I'm just going to bed early this time", I tell him, hoping he gets the hint to not worry about me.

Pausing just to see what I could've meant, he carefully takes a step forward to take my hands in his and softly kisses me.

"Want me to stay with you?", he whispers against my lips.

Unsurely, I shake my head, "No, it's okay. I'm really tired from the day", and kiss him back.

Before closing his door behind himself as do I with mine, we look at each other for just another second longer.

"I love you", he says.

"I love you", I reply.

Going under the covers of my familiar bed, I couldn't stop thinking about what my mum told us today about the wedding she was already planning for her and Michael.

"And just when life seemed too good to be true...", I muttered to the ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 21
Five words that changed my whole life; "You look cute together though!"... Warning: I wrote this book when I was 16!! Poor grammar and plot so read...
66K 2.9K 19
[ COMPLETE ] "This is wrong, Drew," I say as I try to push him away. "Well, does it look like I care?" Drew tells me while opening the buttons of my...
68.5K 3.4K 59
Highest Ranking: #63 in Teen Fiction •Completed• "You look pretty fine in those jeans, but you'd look even finer without them." He inched closer to...
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.4K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...