Regret Me Now?

Af Xx_Libbs_xX

(Book #1 of The Rejection Chronicles) Rejected... That's what I get... I get rejected by the one person meant... Mere

Regret Me Now?
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15- Part Two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part one
Not a Chapter
Chapter 18- Part Two
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry Not another Chapter! Book Update though!
Sweet Rejection Update!
Chapter 21
Epilogue
YOUNG WRITERS PRIZE PLEASE HELP!
IDEAS!

chapter 4

136K 2.6K 305
Af Xx_Libbs_xX

hey guys thank you for all the comments and the votes it really means a lot to me! :)

here is chapter 4 i hope you like it! And if anyone wants a dedication on some of my chapters and a shout out then you can make a little banner or something i will put it in the side and dedicate to you :)

Song on the side is Youth (Adventure Club Remix) by Foxes ------>>>

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What!” Alpha Jordan screamed, slamming his fists down on the table. “What a stupid and reckless thing to do! You call yourself an Alpha when you are declaring war on the rouges!” He ran a hand that he lifted from the table through his hair, signaling that he was growing angry.

Jake snarled, standing up abruptly from his chair. “How dare you question my authority, Alpha or not you should know never to disrespect another Alpha… in his own land!” He slammed his chair back into the wall causing me to flinch next to him.

All the Alphas and their Lunas have gathered together after Jake rang them all up demanding a Alpha meeting immediately. So here we are, the Lunas waiting for our mates to bicker about this until someone comes up with a plan. If you didn’t know, Jake killed the mate of the rouge leader and now he has declared vengeance on us… We wouldn’t have been so afraid but we lost most of our men in that fight, there is something going on and it is not usual for rouges to gang up together, let alone know how to fight like that.

“I shall say what I want son because even though you are an Alpha you are a young and reckless one at that. Declaring war on a pack of rouges, how ridiculous!” His sat back down and sought the comfort he needed from his mate, his eyes were pitch black and his face was redder then blood.

I placed my hand on Jake’s back, rubbing soothing circles also trying to calm him down. I stood up and stood tall in front of all the Alphas. “May I add that what we are currently seeking for is help.”

“Why would a strong pack like yours need help from others,” Alpha Damon questioned from the other side of the room. His face was as blank as it could get, the wrinkles of stress and old age clearly shown just above his eyebrows as his head rested in his hand. “It is not like they can cause any real damage…”

A few agreements filled the room causing me to get annoyed. I rose my hand, signaling for them to be quiet… it was at least respectful to listen to what the others have to say before they barge in like that. “Before I was interrupted,” I began, focusing my gaze on Alpha Damon. “These rouges were like no other rouges we have fought before. These rouges had many skills, skills that we were not expecting. Like you said we are a very strong pack and this didn’t seem like a real threat until our men started dropping along with the rouges.” I thought sadly about my dead pack members, silently morning them. “We may have made a mistake but you have to understand, we can not fight them in a tragic state like this… Our pack has suffered to much, mates grieve  at the loss of their mates, children cry themselves to sleep, and elders are in worse condition then ever imagined. We need the help of our friends to fight off these rouges when they come, just long enough for us to train our teenagers, get them ready to defend their pack if needed…”

The room was silent and everyone looked like they were having a private conversation in their head. It made my heart lurch when I saw guilty yet reluctant expressions cross many of the Alpha’s faces. Alpha Jordan was the first to stand and give his answer. “I am sorry, I will not risk the lives of my pack because of your mistakes,” he spat at Jake before turning to give me a sorry look.

I held my sadness and fear down as I frowned but nodded an acceptance towards him. “Does any other Alpha refuse to help us, if so please stand at this time,” I ordered, not in a dominance kind of way but as a saddened Luna.

Alpha’s started to rise, all giving me the same look as Alpha Jordan. I gave up hope for my pack and sunk back into my chair, placing my face in my hands, silently praying that one would be willing to help us out. I felt Jake place a hand on my back, rubbing me soothingly like I did to him earlier. 

“Well then you all made your choice,” Jake said in a sour tone.  “But when your packs ever have trouble, don’t come to us when we are back to our strength and numbers because we will treat you with the same respect and concern you have shown to us!” He turned to me and motioned for me to get up.

I got up from my chair and began to turn around when a voice I was suddenly wishing I wouldn’t hear rang out over the room. “My pack will stand by your side when the rouges come to attack, of course we would like to train with your pack for the battle…” Chase said, stepping out from the back of the room. His hands were shoved in his pockets and his eyes focused on me.

My heart skipped a beat but of course I didn’t let it show. Now I was silently dreading the prayer for at least one pack to help out because I wasn’t expecting his pack… Of course I couldn’t put my feelings in front of my packs safety and gave him a fake smile. “That would be wonderful thank you Alpha Chase…”

Jake stiffened beside me and glared at Chase. “Are you only helping because you are trying to get my Luna or because you actually care about my pack?” Jake growled, tightening his grip around my waist.

The smirk was clear on his face as he approached us, ignoring all the Alphas around. “A little of both,” he whispered in Jake’s ear. “She is mine after all and I told you and her that I would do anything to get her back…”

Jake let out a sudden snarl, “We don’t want your help you filthy dog!”

I pulled on Jake’s arm, forcing his ear to come to my lips. “Jake do not put your feelings before our pack… I am not going to leave you. We need help, no other Alpha is willing to risk their pack to help us but that doesn’t mean we turn down help when we need it.”

He grumbled under his breath before breathing out an ok.

“Mind if my pack stays in your guest pack house? I mean I don’t think we would make it in time if we had to run to help…” his eyes never left me but I remained looking up at Jake. My wolf  was howling inside of me and I felt her trying to break my walls down and take over.

Jake was silent, still glaring at Chase. “Fine but I want you to stay away from Destiny. I can not turn down help but I don’t mind killing an Alpha because he doesn’t know when he has lost his turn…”

Chase growled lowly before turning around and making his way towards the door. He stopped, facing me once again… those grey eyes slowly making me want to turn to jello. “I will see you soon,” he mouthed to me before giving a sexy grin and leaving.

Sighing in defeat Jake made his way to the back room, “Why must fate hate me?  Not only have I made the mistake in killing the mate of a rouge leader but now I am forced to fight along side of Chase. It is like having to fight two battles, two I feel that I am losing to already.” He sought out the wall for support, pressing his forehead against it, letting out deep breaths.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his back. “Jake I am here to help you,” I whispered, closing my eyes and just enjoying the comfort that the silence brought. “I love you Jake, don’t you forget it. Everything will be ok, our pack may be low in numbers but we are still strong.”

He nodded his head before turning around and wrapping his arms around me.  He placed his chin on the top of my head and breathed in, no doubt taking in my sent. Seconds later he was placing a soft kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering there for a long period of time.  “We should probably go tell the pack about the arrival of the Eclipse pack.”

I nodded my head in agreement before letting go and placing my hand in his. We made our way out of the pack meeting doors, standing on the steps. Jake let out a howl, a calling for all the members to gather. Soon you could see people emerge from the pack houses and make their way towards us, curious faces all around. 

“As you know we are currently grieving for our strong fighters. They fought bravely until the very end, now its time that I let you all know about some recent events…” he took another moment, looking down at me before back at the crowd. “We are going to be attacked by rouges…”

Gasps and murmuring filled the silence. A little girl in the front began to cry in fear, her little body shaking. I dropped to my knees and held my arms out, waiting for the little girl to come. As soon as she saw me she ran up and placed her little arms around my neck, squeezing me in her little hug.

“I have asked for help from other packs but they refused… all but one. The Eclipse Pack is going to be joining us for a while, they have agreed to fight along with us when the time is needed. They will train with us and learn the best ways to fight, I want you to welcome them with open arms, they should be coming very soon. Now may I ask for some of the ladies if its not to much if you would please go clean up the guest pack houses. That will be all for now, if anything new happens I will see to it that you know.” With that Jake nodded his head in dismissal, walking towards the crowd to answer any questions people might have.

I looked down at the little girl in my arms. “It will be ok, our pack is strong we will make it through ok?” I rubbed her head, bring her close to me .

She sniffled, “I know but I am scared. My daddy was one of the men that died fighting to save us… I wont have a daddy to protect me anymore.” Tears came pouring out of her eyes as she clung to me tighter.

“Hey now its ok,” I cooed softly. “Jake is your daddy also, he will not let anything happen to his little girls. He would do anything to make sure that you are safe.”

“Really?” she asked hopefully, wiping tears with the back of her hand.

I nodded my head. “Now don’t you worry about a thing, go play with your friends.” I shooed her away, taking the worry and fear from her instantly. I watched as she ran off to the playground, tagging a little boy along the way. I smiled and stood up.

For an hour I walked around and talked to the ladies, offering some help with the cleaning. I was trying to get my mind off the fact that Chase was going to be only a few feet away from my house. The thought made me want to throw up but also jump for joy.

They are here! Mathew said through pack link, letting both me and the rest of the pack know what was going on. He was out on patrol, running the borders and waiting for the Eclipse pack to arrive so him and a few others could escort them to the pack houses.

Ladies squealed and quickly put finishing touches on everything that they did before running out the door, wanting to see the arrival of the pack. I stood there frozen in place, he was here… he was going to be staying… here.

I don’t know how long I stood there but soon I felt a little tug on my shirt, causing me to look down at the little girl from earlier. She now held excitement, probably because of the new kids coming to play with her and her friends. “Will you come watch the pack arrive with me Luna?” 

I smiled, “Of course.” Taking her little hand in mine we walked out of the guest house and down to were everyone was waiting. I made my way to the front to stand with Jake, tugging the little girl along with me.

“You ready?” Jake asked, giving my other hand a light squeeze.

I sighed and nodded, “It is what is best for the pack.” 

The black SUVs started to pull up, the men driving were wearing black suits and shades over their eyes giving them the whole body guard look. People started coming out of the cars and looked around in awe at the sight of our kind of camp base thing, whatever you want to call it. My eyes did not land on any of them but one… the one that I was happy and dreading to see. Chase…

He hopped out of his car and looked around, taking in the place before his eyes directly found me. I looked away quickly but not before I could see the smirk on his face. Walking up to us he smiled at the little girl before looking at Jake. “Thank you for letting me stay on your land,” he shook hands with Jake, showing his pack members that they had nothing to worry about.

“No problem,” Jake forced out in return, taking his hand back quickly. He smiled at some of Chase’s pack members before returning to his stone cold stare.

“Thank you for having me Destiny,” Chase said holding out his hand for me to shake.

I shivered slightly when he said my name which of course did not go unnoticed by Jake who tensed. I took his hand to shake when suddenly he pulled my hand up to his lips, kissing it tenderly. “Y-your w-welcome,” I stuttered, my heart beating rapidly.

See he still loves us!  My wolf shouted.

Shut up he only likes us because we are pretty now… I shot back, silencing her.

“What did I say about staying away from Destiny,” Jake growled, slapping his hand away from me roughly.

Chase growled and soon both of them were chest to chest, waiting for the first blow to come from the other person. This was not good…

Why does it have to happen to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? :) comment and tell me what you thought please dont forget to vote i have been so close to making it to the top of the werewolf category please help me get there :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

423K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
133K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
459K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
417K 10.3K 31
(BONUS BOOK 2 CHAPTERS INSIDE) (Cover created by Beauriivers) Cassie has always been a "big girl" all her life, and she still hates herself for that...