Bullies Suck But You Don't (...

By MeLuvNiall

When you have been bullied all your life what happens when Liam Payne comes and saves you and another boy lov... More

Bullies Suck But You Don't ( A Liam Payne Fan fiction )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

58 4 5
By MeLuvNiall

**SOMETHING BIG IN THIS CHAPTER**

Chapter 7

<<Lexis's POV>>

" YOU HAHA YEAH RIGHT YOU!" Angelica laughed

" You can't be serious right, you?" She asked

" I don't no mabie," I whispered

" HAHAHA YOU WOULD NEVER EVER GET TO BE A PROM QUEEN!" She laughed obnoxiously, " For one you are ugly, two you are fat and three not even meant to be born," She stuck her finger in my face

" Could you please get your finger out of my face please," I said in a whisper

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Her face went red in anger, her group got closer to me

" I said could you please get your finger out of my face," I said looking down still

" NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!" She screamed

I felt a hard knock on the back of my head, I turned to see a girl with a plank of wood.

I got hit again but in the stomach, I ran as fast as I could away from the large group.

They chased after me I ran down an ally to loose them but they found me.

They held me down to the ground and hit me with pieces of wood and steel, metal trash bins and rocks whatever the could see and lift.

They heard a door open to one of the shops doors and sprinted, it was only a garbage disposal door.

I laid there in pain coughing up blood and struggling to breath, they had smashed my phone up by hitting me in the ribs with it and tore my clothes, i have many huge splinters jabbed into my skin, large bleeding cuts, broken bones, graces and many dark purple bruises.

Tears fell from my eyes, only to make the pain worse. The salty water leaked over my cuts and dribbled down into the trails of blood running down my face and neck only to make my blue shirt a browny red colour.

I laid there for three days until I dragged myself out slowly and someone found me.

I flickered my eyes open because I didn't need or want to remember what happened after that.

I sighed and got off of my bed and went outside to the porch.

' because I love you '

These words keep replaying over and over. I look over to Harry's porch door, he is standing there watching me. I turn into my bedroom and shut the porch door.

*Bing*

Harry: Talk to me

How did he get my number I sigh and go to put my phone down.

*Bing*

Harry: Please

I sigh and through my phone on my bed , it goes off again but I ignore it.

I grab a sketch book and a pencil and start drawing, I let all of my emotions flow I draw crazy things, whatever my mind tells me to do.

I'm gripping the pencil so hard my fingers are numb, I put the pencil down and relax.

I get up and look at the many, many bags in my room on the floor, I smiled and put some quite music on and start putting all of my clothes away.

<<Liams POV>>

" What was that all about?" Niall asked

" Pffttt just stupid Harry being an obnoxious jerk," I said angrily

Everyone looked at each other weirdly.

" Ahh," I sighed getting a plate of food

" So um how long do we have left at home?" Louis asks

" Two weeks," Niall said shoving a fork full of stir fry in his mouth

" Liam are we gonna take Lexis?" Zayn asked

" Of course we are," I said in a 'are you serious tone'

" I'm not gonna be on tour with you guys for the first three weeks, I'm doing a show in New York so I'm gonna meet you guys there when you get there," El smiled

" Well I guess one if us should start to learn how to talk to girls, like in a girl talk way," Niall said a mouth full of food.

" Harry is a lady's man so he can be her girl talk fri," Louis started

" NO," I said quickly and loudly

" Ok ok touchy subject," Louis raised his hands in defense, El hit his arm

I sighed and threw my plate into the sink," Thanks for dinner," I said and walked out plopping onto the sopha.

I'm over this Harry stuff, every time we meet a girl Harry always has to get her, not this time he has to learn he can't have every girl in front of him only to hurt her in the end, I know this is a terrible thing to do to Lexis but it's for her good and Harrys.

~Harry's POV~

Liam is such an over protective d**k, my feelings for Lexis are killing me, it kills me she is so afraid, it kills me that she hates me, it kills me she is all alone, it kills me she is so beautiful but she doesn't even know and it kills me she doesn't love me.

I'm sitting up against the bed head running my hands through my hair roughly trying to think of a way to say sorry.

I've tried texting her and calling her, only to get nothing back.

I've made her afraid of me, made her upset because I asked her a question and told her I loved her.

" Harry mate we are going to sleep we've got a concert tomorrow," Louis popped his head around the corner

" Ok thanks, night Lou," I smiled

" Night hazza bear," Louis winked and closed the door.

I sighed and stripped off my clothes down to my boxers and checked my phone again before slipping into the warm white covers.

I could here Lexis's music very quietly though, she would occasionally accidentally bang on the wall but I didn't mind it was a sign she was still awake, the light shining on the porch was another sign she was awake.

I lied there for two hours and then her music and light went out, I picked up my phone.

Me: Goodnight beautiful xxx

I know it's a bit stalker ish and weird and all I'm just trying to make sure she knows she is beautiful.

<<Lexis's POV>>

My eyes flickered open, I could see the small rays of light shining through the curtains.

I yawned and got up I fixed my hair and clothes up before opening my door and of course with my luck Harry just happened to walk out at the same time.

He looked at me up and down, I looked down and seen I had booty shorts on, I walked back into my room and threw off my shorts replacing them with skinny jeans with holes on the knee caps.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the message harry sent me last night.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.

" Hello," Louis said

" Hey Louis" I waved

" Hello marshmallow," Niall said

" Hello Niall," I looked at him odd way

" Good morning Lexis," El smiled

" Morning El," I said

" Hi lexis, sorry I stole poppy last night she slept in my room," Zayn grinned hugging poppy who was in his lap

" Its ok," I smiled

" Hey Lexis, come sit here," Liam patted the chair next to him

" Hey Liam," I said as I walked over to the seat and sat down

" Hiya Lexis," Harry grinned

" Hi," I said not making eye contact

I heard him sigh and then it went silent.

" So um lexis we have two weeks left here and then we go to England," Niall said still feeding his face.

" NIALL STOP EATING WE ARE GOING OUT FOR LUNCH BEFORE WE DO OUR CONCERT!" Louis yelled throwing an apple at him.

" Sorry," Niall said with a mouth full

Louis sighed and shook his head

" Well we should get ready then," Zayn said and got up

" Ok," Liam said as he got up.

We all walked up the stairs and to our room.

I put on my Peace Out shirt on and my aqua green jumper that matched my vans, I brushed my hair and left it out, I put on the lightest bit of make up on and made sure I had my phone.

I walked downstairs and gave poppy a pat, I filled her food and water containers up and waited at the door.

" Ready?" El asked

" Yep," I gave her a quick grin

We walked outside and Harry jumped in the front, with Niall in the passenger Me, louis and El next and Zayn and Liam were further back.

We drove for about ten minutes before we finally reached a small coffee shop, it was really quite, hardly any people around, basically no one in the shop.

We all got out of the car and walked into the shop the little bell above the door rang as it opened, we walked up to the counter and ordered one by one but as a group.

" Could I please get a coffee," I asked

" Sure," The sweet old lady smiled

I gave her a smile back and walked to the table were everyone else was apart from niall who was paying because he ordered the most.

" This place is adorable," I said looking around at the old styled coffee shop

" I know right," El nudged me

" I found this place the first time I came to London," Harry said who was sitting across from me, it was a rounded circle table but it was only half of a circle.

Niall came back and pushed through past everyone sticking his butt in everyone's faces because he insisted that he was in the middle.

It was quite for awhile until a guy about my age I think walked up to our table with a large tray full of plates and cups, he covered his face not looking up so it was hard to tell.

" Three cookies and a lemon tee," He said, Niall raised his hand

" Iced coffee," He said, Zayn raising his hand

" One chocolate muffin and two sweet teas," He said, Louis and El raising their hands

" Frappe," He said, Liam raised his hand

" White tea," The boy asked, Harry put his hand up

" So this coffee must be yours beautiful, I made it myself so enjoy," He said, his tone was familiar, it was raspy and croaky, meh probably just sounds like an actor I've seen on a movie.

I skulled down half of my coffee, it was sweeter that usual, but I guess they just to much sugar into it.

I looked up at Harry and he staring at me with a sad look on his face, I do feel bad for making him this upset but I have a good reason too, I did overreact a little.

I give him a small quick smile full of sympathy.

He grins ear to ear at this.

*Bing bing, bing bing*

My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID, unknown.

" Sorry I'm gonna get this," I said looking at my phone

" Ok," Harry beamed

Stood up and answered it,

" Hello," I said

" Hi lexis it's me," A raspy tine lingered in my ear, I stopped walking and listened

" Hope you enjoyed your coffee, beautiful," He laughed

I gasped and looked up, it, it, it is Jackson.

He was standing there twirling the hat that was covering his face around his finger.

" Night baby," He said and the line went dead

My phone slipped through my fingers and my knees became weak, my mind raced as I fell to the ground.

" LEXIS!" Harry yelled in slow motion all blurry

" Harry Help," I barley said audible

I reached for his hand and he grabbed mine after many failed attempts.

" CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Harry yelled

" Lexis please stay with us, Lexis," Harry said his tears falling from his eyes onto my face.

My vision started to blacken and Harry's voice slowly turned into nothing, my hand went weak and the rest my body did too, my eyes caught a glimpse of harry's face before it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done!

So how do you like it?

**Please**

Comment on what you think will happen to Lexis.

Vote

Love you all

xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
22.4K 479 30
Going on tour with One Direction and your best friends could be loads of fun.... But their could be some drama as well. What will happen if Vic falls...