Intoxicated

By BeautifulDisasterN

I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for pain but nothing happen. He froze smelling me. He pulled away with his ey... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Intoxicated Sequel??
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Chapter 1

439K 9.8K 4.8K
By BeautifulDisasterN

Copyright © 2019

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

***********
Cover made by Raven0820  🤗 Very much appreciated!!

VAMPIRE STORY

Big fan of TVD and Twilight!!! 🧛🏽‍♂️

You'll be getting those vibes and more 😌

Hope you enjoy 😊

*******

"Too late for a girl like you to be out here" A man said as I walked home from a late shift at work. The way it sounded made me nervous and also because I could only see his figure and not his features. But, even though I was nervous, I scoffed in disgust continuing to walk home. Never regretted that choice to not take a ride with Jess than right now.

It felt so good outside and my house was right down the street. Never was a problem for me until today.

Just act like you're not in the mood and continue walking I said to myself over and over but, I was still on edge. Just the way he spoke had me nervous right now.

In the blink of an eye, he was in front of me making me jump back in fear and confusion. How the hell did he end up in front of me so quick? I froze for a second trying to calm myself down and pass him again when he grabbed my arm roughly.

My instant reaction was to pull away from him, scream and run but, he was too quick. Before I could even get the message to my body, I was slammed against the building and before I could let my scream out, he covered my mouth.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be" he said in a dark voice gripping me as I kept trying to get loose from him.

My body was numb from fear not know what to do or what was going to happen to me. My mind wouldn't even let me fully think of that because I knew deep down he was going to hurt me some way.

I was suddenly screaming for my body to move, for me to fight this man. Just to hurt him somehow so I could get away but, my body wouldn't move a muscle.

He went directly to my neck and I instantly screamed at the sharp pain in my neck. He held me tight against the wall and I had no way to escape. He was biting me and I couldn't do anything about it but, scream and hope someone would stop this. The odds weren't in my favor but, I still hoped to be proven wrong.

Suddenly, he stopped pulling away taking a deep breath before looking into the dark area. I didn't even follow his eyes too scared to look away from his face. I felt a bit light headed but, if I had the chance I would still run as fast as I could.  I had no other choice.

"Fuck off she's mine" he growled out making me tense as tears formed. Who was he talking to? Could they help me? Could they actually stop this crazy man? Was this where I was going to die?

I winced as his grip tightened around me again. He looked back at me with dark eyes and smirked ready for more.

I shook my head quietly pleading for him to let me go but, he didn't seem to care at all. Just as he went for my neck again I cried closing my eyes but before his teeth could touch my skin again, he was thrown against the wall across from me. A man was in front of him and in the blink of an eye he had him by the throat.

I stood there silent breathing hard, shaking in shock by the sight. This man was holding another guy by the throat with one hand. It didn't even seem hard for him. He wasn't that built to be that strong, he wasn't human. He couldn't be.

I finally broke out of my trance as I felt liquid slowly running down my neck. I ran with my hand over it for a second realizing it could only be blood. 

I took my chance and ran as fast as I could home. I don't know who that was and I don't care, I took my chance and ran as fast as I could. I just needed to get home.

*******

I finally got inside trying to catch my breath as I locked the door leaning on it. I don't know what holding it would do anything but, that didn't stop me. I didn't even want to think about what just happened. The man biting me, the other guys holding him by the neck.

Shit, I needed to check my neck.

I hurried to the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit quickly as I cut the bathroom light on. I placed the box down grabbing a rag and wetting it to clean it up. I winced a bit as the cold wet rag touched the sensitive area.

Once the blood was cleaned up, I leaned closer to the mirror studying it.

What the fuck?! He had fangs?!

Everything came to a halt as I tried to grasp that. This man had fangs... I'm losing my mind. I quickly opened the kit getting alcohol pads out. He fucking bit me. Alcohol won't do much for me if he had something. Maybe I should go to the hospital. What the hell do I tell them? Someone with fangs bit me? Good luck with not looking crazy.

I looked up at the mirror and met dark green eyes behind me.

I spun instantly and no one was there. I closed my eyes trying to calm down for a second before continuing to clean the wound. Was I really losing my mind or... I took a deep breath shaking my head. I would just say I was losing it but, that definitely wasn't true with this bite on my neck. I didn't even know what I was going to do right now. Do I stay here or leave? Do I go to the hospital or stay locked up in my house?

I cut off the light of the bathroom off walking out the bathroom and headed towards my room. I needed to do something but, I was too shocked and scared to even walk out of my house right now. The thought of someone- people like that being out there had me on edge.

Call the cops here!

What about the other guy?

He possibly saved my life.

What about the person I just saw in the mirror. Who was that?

I was too busy thinking about the green eyes that I ended up knocking into somebody. I looked up and met the green eyes again. It was him.

But who was he? Was this the guy from in the alley? The one who saved my life, the one who had that man by the neck? How the hell did he get in my house?

If I wasn't terrified then, I definitely was now. Once again, I was frozen in my place as he just looked at me with a smirk. It was obvious that this situation wasn't going to go good for me. The mischievous look on his face proved me right too. His green eyes were dark and filled with amusement as he stood there radiating this dark evil energy off of him.

"Please" was all that slipped out of my mouth as I took a step back shaking my head. He stood there watching me and just as he spoke my heart exploded.

"If you're going to try and make a run for it, by all means, go ahead. At least I could have some fun" he said with a low chuckle as he moved closer. My sight was blurry from the tears forming as he was face-to-face with me. The calm and confident way he spoke...

I quickly turned to run out of the room and jumped as he was right in front of me blocking the way.

He wasn't human and I knew I couldn't get out of this. Maybe that's why he saved me... So he could finish me off.

"Please don't do this" I backed up and carefully watched him slowly walk to me as I cried in fear. "I wi-" "Shhhh. Don't worry it will be quick" he whispered as if he really was trying to soothe me when my life was about to end. I was against the wall trying to accept what was going to happen to me.

He took a deep breath biting his lip. "The smell of your blood is amazing" he said and I swallowed hard. The next second his lip were at my neck breathing hard and I just closed my eyes hoping he was right about it being quick.

He held me tightly and I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for pain but, nothing happens. With every second he took, it made me more anxious. If he was going to kill me just make it quick.

He froze smelling me over and over. He pulled away I opened my eyes quickly to meet his eyes wide in shock. He looked me over in shock and I looked at him confused. What was going on?

"It's you" he stated. "You're the one" he whispered looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 36.4K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
2.9K 395 40
"Ouchh!" I winced in pain, struggling to get back on my feet. Squatting beside me, he stared at me in a ridiculous way before grabbing me by the neck...
73.1K 1.3K 46
IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING- Trust me this book is a mess. You have been warned. • "This Can't be", He whispered. Those three words bringing down my w...
3.7K 61 22
'' Are you gonna kill me?'' I asked looking at his face with fear showing on my face. ''I can't you're my mate and my sister'' he said looking straig...