Kuroo x Reader [COMPLETED]

由 HectaSawaka

[Im sorry the cover sucks; I don't own anything except the plot] The world is filled with many colours. And w... 更多

Monotone
Blue
Yellow
Red
Pink
Orange
Purple
Green
Grey
White [part one]
White [part two]
White [part three]
Rainbow
Colourless
A/N:
Ext3ned St0ry
SEQUEL?

Black

17.8K 978 553
由 HectaSawaka

  Black? Is that even a colour? How odd. We know Blue, Red, and Pink are colours. But what about Black and White? Can [Y/N] even "earn" to see black, like the rest of the colours? Wasn't Black already part of her monotone world? So why was the title "Black"? Well, that, dear audience, is something you need to read to find out.

  The following day arrived, and [Y/N] was talking to Sakura during lunchtime. Her desk still had scratches here and there, her body too. But she just told Sakura that it she just had a terrible fall, not talking about her "fight" with Ale at all. Sakura trusted that [Y/N] was telling the truth, so she dismissed that topic. But for some reason, Sakura seemed quite grumpy and was more fidgety than usual. [Y/N] asked what's wrong, but Sakura just replied,

  "Argh, it's nothing. Just had a HORRIBLE day yesterday. Totally had nothing to do with me and Lev. God."

  'Ah, so it's about their relationship.' [Y/N] rested her head on her hand that was using her elbow to support the weight. "You broke up with him?"

  "No! It was him! Not me! God, [Y/N], why'd you suspect me?!" She replied quite harshly.

  'Sometimes it's so easy to get her to speak, haha.' [Y/N] thought.

  "He thought I was over-protective of him, and that I didn't give him the privacy he deserved, but what can I do? He's a tall underclassman who has a lot of girls chasing after him! Why wouldn't I be insecure? You have any idea how worried I feel every night that he might cheat on me?! And then..." She continued to rant her problems to her, and [Y/N] must admit, it's the first time she's seen Sakura this angry over something as stupid as Lev. But, [Y/N] guessed Sakura just thought things would've worked out between her and Lev.

  'Oh yeah, I haven't seen Kuroo around. Is he still sick?' [Y/N] quickly scanned the classroom in hope for Kuroo to be seen. But she couldn't see any guy with bed hair. She even glanced at Kenma, but he was busy with his game. [Y/N] thought Kuroo might've still been sick, so she refocused her attention to Sakura's rants.

  The days passed by even more, but nothing special happened. Kuroo still didn't drop by her classroom like he'd usually do, and even when [Y/N] went over to the gym, he was always too busy with volleyball that Kenma asked her to go home alone. And, while [Y/N] probably anticipated it to happen, she felt quite... lonely. Maybe it's because he always spent time with her that she's forgotten what it was like to be lonely. Kuroo went back to talking to Kenma, but never to [Y/N]. Very soon, [Y/N] got really worried and asked Kenma if she did something wrong. But Kenma just shrugged and said he didn't know either. But he did say that it wasn't her fault, and that she should just give him time.

  "Kuroo."

  "Yeah?"

  "Why aren't you talking to [Y/N]?" The two were practicing on their own one day, and Kenma thought it was the appropriate time to bring up that topic. He was going to toss him a spike, but he gripped onto the ball and refused to toss.

  "Huh? What're you talking about?"

  "..." Kenma let out a small sigh before saying, "You know what I'm talking about."

  "Uhm, you know, maybe she needs space? I saw that she had bruises on her body and I thought she needed space for her to cool."

  "Kuroo, that was a month ago. She's all better now." Kenma narrowed his eyes towards him.

  "Oh, that so? Then... I think she doesn't miss me. She has you, remember? You two are awfully close to each other, right?" He almost cringed.

  "...You're not serious, are you?"

  "What? You asked me why I'm not talking to her and that's my answer. She's probably having fun with Sakura and you, and Lev. You don't need me, right?"

  "Sakura and Lev broke up days ago. I heard Sakura ranting about it to [Y/N]. Are you that behind time?"

  "Oh shut up, will you?" This time he raised his voice. "Don't act like you know everything. I'm still you're senior and you still need to respect me."

  "I don't remember acting rudely towards you." Kenma dropped the ball and plainly stated in a matter-of-fact voice. 'Did I piss him off?' he wondered.

  "Tch, whatever. You should leave now. I'm not in the best mood to play anymore. Thanks a lot." He scratched his head and gathered his things. "I'm not talking to [Y/N], by the way. She doesn't want me near her. I'll do the same."

  "Why're you saying that?" Kenma's eyes slightly widened.

  "She keeps talking about you. It's like she's indirectly saying that she doesn't want me but you around. So, yeah. See you soon." And he left the gym,

  Moments of silence enveloped the room before Kenma picked up the ball once more and put it back in the basket. 'He's jelous. Shit, did he see us that day?' Kenma actually wanted to tell Kuroo about what happened to [Y/N], so he could comfort her. But anytime he brought up [Y/N], before today, he just ignored the topic about her and desperately tried changing the topic instead. It slightly irritated Kenma, but he always thought that he could always talk about it another day.

  But that day never came.

  Kenma closed the gym and was about to go home when he saw [Y/N] sitting on a nearby bench. She looked really pale and head was hung up. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly. Like she was sleeping.

"[Y/N]? What's she doing here?" He accidentally said aloud.

  "Hm?"

  "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up."

  "No... it's fine. I was about to go home anyways." [Y/N] got up and stretched her body. She released a big yawn and grabbed her bag that was on the floor. "Actually, I was waiting for Kuroo. But, he didn't want me going home with him so I waited for you instead." She sadly said.

  "You two met?"

  "For a brief moment, yes. I tried going after him but he just told me that he was in a rush to get home. So he had.... No time for me, apparently."

  "...."

  "But," She looked at the sky and smiled. "I think he really was in a rush. Maybe next time when he's free I'll talk to him!"

  "I guess. C'mon [Y/N], let's go home. I'll walk you," Kenma said. "It's already getting late."

  "Yeah."

  The walk to her home was quiet silent. Both knew in their minds that Kuroo wasn't in a rush to get home, and that he really didn't want to spend time with her nor Kenma at the moment. They knew, yet they refused to believe it, especially [Y/N]. Before she left school, she looked up and the sky was dark blue. [Y/N] smiled. Her colours were still intact. She already asked Sakura about it, and she only replied that maybe it's because of Kuroo. Of course, [Y/N] had a hard time believing it, but now that Kuroo was growing distant, her heart started aching, and she started seeing slight patches of grey on objects, she started to believe it even more.

  But when she was going home, the sky looked slightly dark greyish. She, however, didn't pay attention to it. It was probably just her imagination. The both of them continued walking home, sharing a few brief conversations of why Kuroo might be acting that way. They just said small things like "Maybe he's stressed." Or "Perhaps he's really not in a good mood."

  But they both knew. They both knew that it was more and that. But only Kenma knew the real reason. [Y/N] was still hidden in the darkness. When they were close to her house, [Y/N] looked up once more. It was still slightly blue, but it was somehow looking blue-black. She asked Kenma about it, but he just said it's probably because it's late. After a few minutes, they reached her house. [Y/N] was deep in thought so she didn't realize it, but when she did, she looked up once more. 'Surely it's still dark blue...' She hoped for it to be. Ever since she left school, nothing but black scattered over the horizon. She thought that maybe she was really imagining it. So she looked up once more, praying it was still dark blue, and had glittering stars.

  'C'mon, [Y/N]. You can do this.' She thought to herself.

  When she looked up, she was expecting a darker shade of blue, but instead...

  She saw pitch black.

  "Uh, K-Kenma?" Her eyes stayed glued to the sky.

  "Hm? What's wrong?"

  "J-Just asking," Her voice was quivering. "What's the colour of the sky right now?"

  "Right now? Uhm," He looked up as well. "It's really dark blue. Not obvious but I can still clearly see blue, along with stars. Why?"

  "Uh, no nothing. I just thought I saw something else." She suddenly dropped her head down and took in a deep breath. She slowly looked up to face Kenma and thank him, but...

  "Thanks Kenma. For bringing me back... home...." As she looked back at Kenma, her voice trailed off at the end and cracked. She just stared at Kenma in horror. Her skin suddenly went pale and she couldn't speak. Her breathing stated getting faster and she felt her eyes growing tears at the corner.

  "[Y/N]? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Kenma hurriedly asked.

  "K-Kenma, I..."

  "You...?"

  "I c-can't s..see..."

  "Can't see? Can't see what?"

  "I-I...

"I can't see th-the colour of y-your s-skin a-and hair."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.3K 50 18
You live in germany with your parents and little brother. You always had a dream - going to japan and join a volleyball team there. You love volleyba...
3.9K 30 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...
31.8K 1.1K 19
L/N F/N went to Nekoma High School when she met her first crush ( during their first year ). That boy happened to be Kuroo Tetsurou, a player in the...
10.3K 297 14
"𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓?" "𝑰 𝒅𝒐." 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅. 𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂...