Door to Jannah

Av Umm_Hurairah

Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ramadan
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors Note
Sequel

Chapter 28

9.2K 849 204
Av Umm_Hurairah

"Just keep reminding yourself that it's all just temporary."

_____

Ayesha's POV

"Assalamu alaikum." Ahmish bhai uttered with some glow in his voice.

Ahmad and I greeted back while Shirana was still standing as a big ice Berg and Ahmish Bhai coughed.

"Isn't greeting back fardh on every Muslim? The Quran says 'When a greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy." [Al Quran 4:86].' Ahmish bhai said lowering his gaze after clearing his throat and I could see Ahmad looking confusingly between the two which made me giggle.

"Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu don't you know there's an exception for non mahrams greeting?." Shirana said lowering down her gaze recovering back from her shocked state.

"Woah okay someone is still mad at me for spilling coffee." He said folding his hands on his chest.

"Ayesha bhabhi I never knew you people welcome the guests like this." Shirana said in an embarrassed tone.

"Ahmish will you let the guest of honour enter the house." Ammi came from the hall towards us.
Ammi and Shirana greeted each other as if they were long lost mother and daughter. May be because Shirana misses her mother too much.

Ahmad looked at me with confused look and asked me what was the matter and I gestured to inform him later. Ammi took Shirana to the other room and so was Ahmad taken by Abbu to the drawing room.

"Ahem so finally your Juliet is here." I said teasingly to Ahmish while pinching his cheek.

"Stop it Ayesha." Ahmish bhai said strictly with a slight blush.

"Aw my big brother is blushing. hmm? What if I told mum about it?" Abdullah said with a smirk.

"Shut up Abdullah." Ahmish bhai said twisting his ear.

"Bring me my favourite vedio game or else your secret will be out." Abdullah shouted whilst running from Ahmish bhai's grip but poor Abdullah I caught hold of him.

"How do you know about the secret?" I asked him.

"He over heard our convo last time." Ahmish bhai answered.

"Ya Allah Abdullah don't you know 'The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever listens in on other people's conversations when they do not like that will have molten lead poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection. [Al-Bukhaari (7042)]. And why are you threatning Ahmish bhai. Go I disown you as a brother." I shouted at Abdullah while taking the advantage and twisting his ears. Who would let the opportunity of taking the revenge from the brothers go from hands? But soon Ahmish bhai twisted mine and Abdullah's ear simultaneously.

"I should disown you both rather. One is treating me for dairy milk and the other for vedio games."

We relieved ourselves from his grip and ran straight away to Abbu.

"Abbu Ahmish bhai." We complained panting while Abbu and Ahmad looked indulged in some kind of serious talk.

"What?" Abbu asked sternly because of being disturbed and Ahmish entered with do-not-tell look.

"Nothing he was just saying that you all can go to masjid for salah and then we can have dinner." I winked at Ahmish bhai and and soon the men's of the house left for isha salah while we women's of the house offered salah in the house.

"I am so glad Ayesha that you started offering salah. Masha Allah I can see a positive effect of Ahmad on you." Ammi said to me as I finished offering my salah while Shirana was still in progress.

"Ammi"

"Hmm"

"I really miss you and Abbu. Can't we live together." I said while resting my head on her lap.

"Haha no beta it's always the culture that daughters have to leave their house and go to their husband's house." She said while raking a hand through my hairs.

"Am I disturbing you people." Shirana knocked on the door of my room.

"No habibti come sit here with us." Ammi smiled.

We chit chatted a little and soon the men of the house came after pleasing our Creator. Ammi threatened me to serve the men's claiming that I am married and should do some work while ammi accompanied Shirana in my room. Ammi is treating Shirana like her daughter and me like a daughter in law. I wonder my situation after Ahmish bhai marries Shirana.

I served the men's of our house and before everyone could start eating I reminded them of uttering Bismillah. Everyone was silently eating and Ahmad broke the silence.

"Ahmish when are you getting married by the way?"
Ahmish Bhai choked out his food and I coughed hiding my smile. Ahmad does not know Ahmish bhai is flat at his sister.

"Did I say something wrong?" Ahmad said while serving a glass of water to Ahmish bhai.

"No beta we are seeking girls for Ahmish. Suggest us if any." Abbu said to Ahmad and Ahmish Bhai was deep in thought.

I was passing the tray of custard to Ahmad and mistakenly his shirt was covered by a few drops of custard. I took him to the washroom to clean his shirt.

"Umm"

"What?" He asked

"Umm how do I say?"

"Just say it Ayesha."

"Actually I forgot some of the surah's." I uttered sadly.

"The hadeeth narrated by al-Bukhaari from Ibn 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'The likeness of the one who memorizes the Qur'aan is that of the owner of a hobbled camel. If he tends to it regularly, he will keep it, but if he lets it go, he will lose it.' (Al-Bukhaari, 5031). The Qur'aan "escapes" from the heart if the Muslim does not constantly and regularly review what he has memorized of it. Don't worry just keep on revising those surah's you will cover it soon."

"Okay." I said while passing him towel to wipe his wet hands and shirt.

"Since you are going through them again I would suggest you to learn the meaning of them simultaneously. Since we know urdu and urdu is made up of Hindi+Arabic+Farsi languages, the words of Quran and urdu corresponds and it is easy to remember. It is mentioned in Surah Al Maa'oon that 'So woe to those who pray (but) are heedless of their prayer.' [Al Quran 107:4-5]. Shaitan is very tricky, he makes you forget about things and when you stand up in front of your Lord during salah, he diverts your mind towards unnecessary things of this world, away from the Creator of the entire universe. When you know the meaning of each verse you can concentrate on your salah making it worth full and pleasing your creator. Over here heedless also means those who delay their salah and do not offer them on right time or those who offer salah for show offs"

"Hey by the way how do Shirana and Ahmish know each other?" He asked.

"Umm they met on the same day and on the same place when we met. I mean in the college and mistakenly Ahmish bhai spilled coffee on Shirana." I told him.

"Hmm ignore Shirana's words as she doesn't go well with boys. I mean in islam we are not allowed to talk softly to the non mahrams especially the females. "If you fear Allah , then do not be soft in speech [to men], lest he in whose heart is disease should covet, but speak with appropriate speech." [Al Quran 33:32]. So she was just following the Islamic rulings." Ahmad concluded to which I nodded.

"Don't you love birds get enough time at home?" Ahmish bhai said knocking the door while I could see Ahmad's embarrassed face while I made an disgusted face at him. Let him marry once, I won't give him privacy with bhabhi.

I went for calling ammi and Shirana and saw them still talking as if both were long lost mother and daughter. We had our supper in peace away from the monkeys of the house and soon it was time for us to leave.
Ammi Shirana and Ahmad were talking in a group while I was standing with Ahmish bhai and Abdullah.

"Ahem Ahmish bhai, so what is the next plan?"

"No plans, I'll just ask Ahmad for her hand." He winked at me.

"So soon, don't you want to know more about her?" I asked desperately.

"Her loyalty towards her Lord is what all I need. I overheard you people when she told she's memorising Quran as much capability she has and your Ahmad's last words too when you were talking to him. Btw sorry I had no intention of eavesdropping." He smiled looking up at her and then quickly lowered his gaze.

"Aww."

"Argh what is the relationship between 'aww' and 'girls'?" He rolled his eyes towards me.

"You won't understand coz you are not a girl." I stuck my tongue out at him and ran towards the other people and soon we were gathered at the door to bid our good byes.

"It was a pleasure meeting you aunty. Give us a visit soon." Shirana said while bidding a good bye hug to ammi.

"Do not call me Aunty beta, call me ammi as everyone calls me, including your brother too." Ammi said patting her back and I rolled my eyes to them.

"Did you people had too much sweet today?" And shut up was the only reply I got from them.

"I would have surely made you my daughter in law if......" Ammi said while she was cut off with Ahmish bhai's coughing.

"Ahmish get some cough syrup dude." Ahmad uttered and I restrained my self from bursting into a laugh so I focused myself to a serious issue.

"That's a good idea. But 'if' what ammi?" I asked curiously.

"If she wasn't engaged to asif, don't you know?" She asked.

"What?" I, Ahmish bhai and Abdullah shouted together.

"Wait don't tell me Bhai did not even inform you about this." Shirana asked while giving a side glance to Ahmad and Ahmad was scratching his hair.

I could see Ahmish bhai's dream shattering down into pieces. His happy face turned into a sad one while he was looking down. I won't leave Ahmad for hurting my brother, if he would have told me earlier the scenario might be different from now. I looked at Abdullah while Abdullah was already gazing at me. We looked at Ahmish bhai but he did not even raised his head and was looking continuously at the ground.

"Umm sorry I forgot." Ahmad said scratching his head.

"Bhai you are unbelievable." Shirana uttered.

"You people go I am coming." I said to them and they made their way to the car while ammi and Abbu went inside the house.

"Bhai are you okay?" I asked him sadly.

"Hmm."

"Ahmish Bhai don't be sad now I won't ask any vedio game from you." Abdullah squeezed Ahmish bhai's arm and Ahmish Bhai gave a weak smile while Ahmad gave a horn for me.

"Now I don't want to go home unless you say you are okay." I said folding my hands on my chest.

"I am fine Ayesha, I just need some time and space to forget it. Now go run Ahmad they are waiting for you." Ahmish bhai pushed me ahead.

"I will come back to you. Assalamu Alaikum." I waved my hands to them and ran towards the car in which the people were sitting who were responsible for my brothers sadness.

_____

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu it's been so long since I updated and it was so hard for me to write this one. Please ignore my bad writing.

When we people give our so called worldly exams, we leave everything which comes between our preparation. Don't we? Well I don't know about others but I do leave which disturbs my state of mind while studying and I suppose you people too and so I left wattpad for more than a month. Similarly this world is our exam place and finally our result will be on the day of judgement. Till then we need to prepare and give exams our entire life. Now wattpad is consuming a lot of time of mine and it is taking me away from the real purpose of my life. Some people claim that we get inspired spiritually by reading books on wattpad but have you read what Allah subhana wa ta'ala has send for us? Al Quran is the best book and there are more hadiths and books for me to cope up with. Plus who would give us the stamp marking no fitnah in the books of wattpad? Surely there are good books but simultaneously it has bad ones too, we don't realise and we read it coz it doesn't say 'stay away, fitnah prevailing' lol. So I was about to leave wattpad and some of my friends (I love them for the sake of Allah subhana wa ta'ala) said that I should not leave my book incomplete because it inspires them and then my good book would replace the bad ones. So I am here just to *write* and *not to read* (except some) as it consumes too much time. May be I'll leave (not so sure) wattpad after my book is complete in sha Allah. If I gave you my words to read your book then please forgive me and if you want you can take back your votes and comments coz I love Allah more out of any one and I am boycotting reading for his sake. Jazak Allahu Khairan for all your support.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

131K 5.1K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
203K 39.1K 61
(Featured by wattpad) A twisted halal relationship (acceptable in islam) on the right side there's Tayba the beautiful girl,who wears her hijab as he...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
1.6M 136K 58
No matter how close you are to them, there are certain things you just don't say. No matter how lonely you feel, there are certain people you just do...