Coffee with Wilde

By euphoriaseeker

In which a happy Sylvia Plath and a disgruntled Oscar Wilde meet over coffee to discuss boys, legal studies t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue
Afterword
Bonus: Eros and Freyja

New Story

1.2K 75 3
By euphoriaseeker

Hi everyone I have a new story which I have just posted, Much Ado About Ben and Trix which is a Much Ado About Nothing retelling which I'm super excited about. 

Here is the synopsis: 

"Some cupid kills with arrows, others with traps," - Don Pedro

After a messy breakup, Ben and Beatrix are thrown back together when a gas leak at the boys school renders them unable to finish their yearly exams. The only option for them, to move into Messina School for Girls. Frustrated at their endless bickering their newly in love friends decide they must trick them into falling back in love.However in the digital age everyone is out to tear each other down, and when rumors start to fly, someone is bound to get hurt.

Hope you decide to check it out, I'm excited about it and I hope you like it. Thanks for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 372 34
A war between the mind and heart. Emma did her best to fade into the background, avoiding attention at all costs. As a foster kid still scarred by h...
123 0 12
Life is as intense as you want it to be. People in it will bring either tremendous joy or an unbearable pain. She could heal in revenge, hell being h...
Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

684K 20.5K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...
622 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...