Sweet Surrender (Complete)

By HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... More

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Epilogue *Smexy*
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Chapter 11

111K 2.1K 88
By HIndia150

"No, no excuse me,” Arjun shook his head. He didn’t want the fight to escalate; the silence gave him the perfect moment  to not respond to her ensuing sure to be crushing comment while his heart thumped loudly against his chest in anger imagining her in Sahil’s arms.

"What do you mean?" Radhika sat upright in her seat, turned to his side, facing him, seething in anger.

He wasn't prepared for the sharp slam of jealousy in his gut, "Your behavior is inexcusable. If this happens again you will be taught a lesson.”

"Yeah, how about I teach you a lesson, you stupid man,” she screamed at him.

Arjun felt his lips twitch as he invariably smiled and looked at her," Oh, baby, please try me. I would love to be taught a lesson," he drawled silkily.

“I am serious, Arjun.”

"So you're going to,” Arjun chuckled, "spank me?"

"That…slipped out," she muttered, crossing her arms across her chest in defiance. Arjun seemed to be really enjoying getting her all flustered. She raised her chin and looked at him straight in the eye," But yes, if you show this kind of outrageously rude behavior again. I will show you some nice, beautiful stars."

"What exactly do you mean by 'spanking'?" He mulled, enjoying the tinge of color that graced her cheeks.

Enjoying my discomfort too much aren’t you, Radhika uttered to herself.

She closed her eyes as she shifted seductively towards him and brought her mouth to his ear and said, "I know you’re an intelligent man, but do you need to hear me spell it out?"

"Yes," he shivered involuntarily at her closeness and stared at her fascinated for her reply.  

"Well, too bad. Keep wondering,” she chided as she smiled smugly and leaned back on her seat to bask in winner’s satisfaction.

Arjun drove them to the airport in complete silence. Fading sunlight flittered through the windows, skidding beautifully over the trees and engulfing them in its breathless beauty.

Everything seemed alright, almost normal. He wanted that, he craved for that. But, in life one couldn’t nearly always get what they wanted and maybe today they would have been here, in his car snuggling instead, truly drenched in each other’s love, bonded for life if not for that day in his life when she ruined everything for him.

He sighed as wothless emotions tried to over-whelm him, refusing to lose his focus; he shook his head and brought the car to a halt outside the private landing strip.

“Here’s our ride,” Radhika said to Arjun.

But, without waiting for his reply, she got out of her car and hauled up her luggage out of the boot.

She continued without waiting for him, already familiar with the ins and the outs of the area.

“Pari?” (Means ‘Fairy’ in English, a Hindi terminology)

No one called her that. Only him. His voice was silky, sexy, seductive. With just a hint of gravel, the tone and his touch made her skin tingle. Suddenly the entire open area seemed to close in on her and she couldn’t draw enough air into her lungs.

“You want to know, what I will do?” Arjun asked her quietly.

“Yeah?” She replied, pretending to be not bothered with the sudden use of her nick name. She knew he was talking about the spanking thing and she hoped she would get another moment to really bask in her glory.

He walked up to her, pulled her close to him and blew his hot, delicious breath on her ear, “Well, it’s going to involve you and your hypnotizing bare, absolutely bare…,”he looked at her and took a step away from her, smiled and winked, ”bottom.”

Radhika gasped.

Her steps faltered. That smile was deadlier than his voice. It brought out angelic dimples in his cheeks and a devilish sparkle in his eyes. It could make even a sensible woman entertain fantasies worthy of a sinuous mind.

What the…., did he just say? She looked at him astonished and willed herself not to blush as images of him doing ‘just’ that flittered in her dirty mind.

Radhika in turn, scowled at him and ignoring him walked inside to get her papers stamped.

………

She was confused as she stood on the tarmac looking warily at the stupid plane. The staff didn’t seem to have bothered putting up a stepping stool on the last step. So, how was she supposed to climb on his stupid plane in her tight sun-dress? She would definitely tear it apart if she tried to jump on. She was sure; this had been done on purely Mr. Arjun Khanna’s command. But she had to try. She would never get inner peace if she didn’t.

"So the question is," she asked herself, "how?"

"You need my help. I need a kiss."

Hot body, great brain…ruthless. She didn't see how that all fit together—unless he was a master villain in a spy movie—but his logic was undeniable. Besides, they'd ignored then resisted their chemistry for a while.

She turned to look at him.

Everything within her wanted to run and throw herself at him.

But he clearly wasn’t feeling any such need, and she tampered the urge, reminding herself that she’d put that look of anger on his face. "Hey," she said softly,” I know you did this deliberately but I will manage."

The question was; pride vs. embarrassment? If she took his help, she would trample upon her pride and if she didn’t, she would definitely show more skin than she ever intended to in that dress.

Why was life hell bent on us making such tough decisions? She mused.

"So?" He slid his hands into his front pockets as he smirked. "Deal?”

She looked so pretty, her black hair falling in soft waves around her face, her lush lips damp and parted slightly. He wanted reached out and smoothed his hand over her cheek…..

"Deal."

He walked up to her and without a word, picked her up in his arms as she squealed in shock but entangled her arms around his neck and snuggled closer to him.

Arjun loved having her in his arms, she was so charming and having her near him brought this impulsive longing in him to be all the more close to her, to touch her stunning body, to just hold her.

She was perfect, her body especially those exposed shoulders were making him all giddy, he wanted to run his tongue across them; licking, sucking the marvelously tempting embalmed skin. She looked resplendent and sublime sitting in his lap the setting sun rays bouncing over her glorious body. Her body, so much smaller and more delicate than his, fit snugly against his own making everything in the world just ideal.

He crossed the step and walked into his aircraft, thanking his energetic brain for giving him this wonderful idea. Because of that, she was right now, in his arms.

He relished the moment when he lowered her down. Her glorious body sliding down his sensually. He set her back down on her feet and looked at her smugly.

“Now the kiss, please,” he said as he looked at her.

She stared at him a second, and then, slowly, began to smile.

The curve of her sensuous lips was so sweet and sexy he had to shift to hide a swelling heat that suddenly pressed against his trousers.

He slid his arm around her waist and nestled her to him. This wasn’t the first time he’d pulled her against him like this, but he’d been a boy then. Now he was a man, all hard muscles and firm strength. When he lowered his head, she stood on tiptoe and met him halfway, she leaned forward and put her hand on his lips,” Not now, you never specified the time.”

She heard him groan as she laughed and walked towards the inviting, plush aircraft seats.

…………………………………………………..

He walked up to her and dropped on the seat beside her.

“Did you get lost?" She asked him batting her lashes at him.

"No."

He’d only been lost once and she’d been responsible. Surviving her betrayal had made him tougher, stronger.

She shook her head and sighed. "I’ve never been very good at finding my way around. This aircraft is magnificent."

"Why thank you, but don’t you worry, I’ll get you your own personal GPS system."

She smiled. “Come-on, let’s get to work? A man like you gets all he wants. ”

"Define ’a man like me’," he said.

She turned away from him and looked out of her window and waited for the pilot’s announcement to finish, she folded her arms beneath her breasts as she slid him a nervous look. "Wealthy. Enigmatic. Ruthless, I think."

"You’re implying I would do anything to get what I want?"

"That’s for you to say." She caught her top lip between her teeth as the pulse at the base of her neck fluttered. "Would you?"

"Do you want me to lie?"

"I guess not. But, haven’t you heard, lying takes you to hell. ”

This from the ‘diva of deception’. But digging up the past was definitely going in the wrong direction. "Then, I am heading towards hell. I am sure I will enjoy the journey."

"I bet they have already spread out the red carpet for you," she asked.

……………………………………………………..

Radhika eyed Arjun, decided he was more handsome than any man had a right to be and popped a chocolate that the beautiful air hostess had provided, in her mouth. "I'm not sharing."

He shook his head as he continued to pour over the details on his laptop.  She was so cute when she tried to be all bossy and opinionated.

"Arjun?" She said as she closed her file.

He turned to look at her,” Radhika?"

Impulsively, she laid her hand over his. "We will do well in the California Conference, please don’t worry."

His thumb slid across her knuckles, and the promise of something much more carnal than a consoling friend would offer moved through his eyes. "I know, I am not worried. I trust us."

She gave him a smile full of hope and he suppressed the urge to kiss him right there.

“I wanted to say something to you,” she said.

He leaned back and stretched out his legs, his thighs rippling with muscle beneath the expensive fabric of his trousers. With his hands behind his head, he gave her a sideways glance, “Yes.”

She sighed and shook her head. "You, sir, are a big sugary teddy bear."

"Excuse me?"

"You go out of your way to make everyone think you’re tough as nails when you’re really like the gooey, melted chocolate bar. You know I was talking to the gorgeous airhostess here and what she told me impressed me to no end, apparently she is from a training academy set up by Mr. Arjun Khanna whose foundation not only provides for the education and living arrangements but also ensures they get placed to the best of their abilities.”

"Do not say I’m sweet." He grinned, the grin that had always made her insides turn to jelly. "And if you blow my cover there will be hell to pay."

"It's not fair?" she said.

Where the hell had this guy come from?

He laid his hands gently on her shoulders. His eyes were earnest and fierce. "You know it’s not charity or help, it builds my belief in myself when I know I am positively affective the lives of some people.”

Apparently he'd come straight out of a fairy tale.

She wanted to kiss him almost as much as she wanted to run in the other direction,” You know you're amazing?”

He slid his hands down her arms, grasping her hands. "I try my best."

…………………………….

Radhika was tired; she stretched her body as much as her seat permitted her.

She looked around her, longing for the escape of sleep. "Where will I be sleeping?"

His mouth hardened. As far away from her as possible. But the pert thrust of her breasts reminded him of something very elemental indeed, and he felt the hardening of desire.

“You can take my cabin, I will just lounge in the open are,” he suggested to her.

Radhika shook her head furiously at him, no way was she touching the sheets that caressed his body, “No, if you do that. I will sit here all night and not sleep.” She challenged him to defy her with her stare.

"Fine, I'll show you the open area." He beckoned for her to follow him to the open portion, where flat beds seemed to dominate the entire area, and as he stood near her bed, he wondered what she wore in bed these days.

Radhika looked around, anything to avoid the sudden hectic glittering in his eyes. "This is lovely. Thank you."

"Do you want to go to bed right now?" he questioned silkily.

Caught in the cross fire of his eyes, Radhika stared across the bed at Arjun as fantasy and reality spun her mind into confusion. "B-bed?" she gulped, and felt her heart accelerate.

Was she always this compliant? He wondered furiously. So at ease with her own sexuality that she would turn on for any man who made a move on her? Would she resist him if he pulled her into his arms and began to make love to her right now?

"Yes, bed," he responded mockingly, as he turned to walk away. "It's getting late, and I'm tired. Good night, Radhika. I'll see you in the morning."

And he walked away.

……………………..

Arjun tracked Radhika's progress. He knew exactly where she lied down to rest. He watched as she stretched out on the bed and closed her eyes. The sight hit him hard in the chest, stealing his breath and making him yearn.

He wanted to be there beside her, over her, in her.

Radhika slept, her hand curled beneath her cheek in innocent relaxation. She looked angelic, so very peaceful. She had curves in all the right places, and her smooth, creamy skin and full pink lips lured a man into contemplating not only indiscretion, but out-and-out recklessness.

Radhika woke up started as she felt a presence near her, "What are you doing, Arjun? What is this? A conjugal visit?" she asked a teasing glint in her eye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.4K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
260K 11.9K 38
Highest ranking: #4 in Indian; #7 in General Fiction; #7 in politics. •2nd place category winner of The Stellar Awards, 2018. •1st place winner of Wo...
828K 35.7K 37
Radhika runs somewhere and hides behind the pillar. Her eyes searching for someone and she couldn't find anyone. She gets relaxed and leans on the pi...
3.7K 252 29
⚠️18+ "Tell me, love. What is it that you want?" "You will have to leave me alone if you can't do it." "That won't happen ever-" he grits his teeth...