CreepyPasta X Twin!Readers (S...

By TheTraveler98

Sarah and Sahara are identical twin sisters who are about to have their world turned upside down. After being... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

180 5 2
By TheTraveler98

* * *
Time Skip (to a few hours: Rain's POV)
* * *

I rub my temples again in an attempt to ease the migraine that had appeared randomly after breakfast.

My sister's were experiencing random symptoms as well.

Sarah convulsed into a hacking coffee and threw up some blood, Sahara got a bad nose bleed.

The blood was ended up freaking Ma and my old man out, so they forced them into the car and drive to see the village doctor, effectively leaving me alone.

Don't get me wrong, I love my big sisters, but I need some room to breath every now and again, ya know?

With a groan, i swing my legs off the couch to my feet, and swayingly make my way to the medical....medicine cabinet. Whatever.

I grab two ibuprofen and swallow them quickly before throwing water in my face.

That feels nice.

I leave the water running and stick my hand under the faucet to let the near freezing water ease my headache as the pills take affect.

I sigh as I turn the faucet off and use a nearby towel to quickly dry my hair.

I head back to the living room and sprawl on the couch and turn on the TV.

Sweet, Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters.

Not a great show, but as good as I'm gonna get out here, cause I'm not watching little Einsteins.

I don't get my sisters fascination with that baby show, but whatever, they're girls.

I learned at a young age not to question their motives, it usually ends with snippy comments and their panties in a twist.

I yawned and raked my fingers through my hair.

What a boring day...

Suddenly, the TV started to flicker, a static sounds filling the room.

Frowning, I Middlesbrough three other channels only to find them in the same condition.

I groaned loudly and threw the remote at the TV.

The TV didn't shatter, but it did leave a decent size crack through the center.

I growled throatily as I snuggled more into the couch. Dressed only in sweat pants, the cool couch felt good on my back and neck.

I sighed and glanced at the TV.....

I'm gonna get scolded for that....

Screw it, my head hurts too much to care.

Maybe I can get a few minutes of shut eye before my folks get home...why won't this migraine go away?

I sigh and roll over...

Then I hear and electrical crackle.

I look at the TV to see that it had turned back on by itself. I gave it, what I could guess was, a confused look. I turned so I was facing the TV and watched it with narrowed eyes.

I moved my hand in a way so if anyone was looking, it'd seem like I was stretching, even as my hand curled around the hilt of a hunting knife Sarah gave me for my thirteenth birthday.

I expected a zombie face to pop up like those pranks I've seen on YouTube. But I wasn't prepared for a hand to go through the screen,, and a boy dressed like.....is that link?...to crawl out of my TV.

His blind hair flipped aside to reveal two red eyes, with blood crying down his face. He started to grin as he saw me lounging on the couch, but froze and threw me a nasty glare when he saw my bored expression.

The link-wannabe took a threatening step towards me. "What are you looking at, Asswipe?" His voice sounded as though it resonated through the speakers, giving it a demonic sound.

I raised a brow and yawned before I could stop it. "Dude, that was the worst jump scare ever." I pulled myself into a reluctant sitting position, and sprawled against the back of the couch, rubbing my temples.

"If you can go through TV's and shit like that, surely you can make your entrance a bit more scary."

The stranger in front of me gave a look of pride before crossing his arms and standing a bit more straight. "Your lucky I have orders not to kill you at the current moment, you damn brat."

"Yay for me then." I groan. "Why won't this migraine go away?" I ask no one in particular.

"You're experiencing the slender sickness." The stranger called at me over his shoulder as he started rummaging through the TV cabinets.

"Slender sickness?" I ask, watching him through my hair, my hand still playing over the hilt if the knife under the pillow.

"The air around Slenderman, or any of the slenders really, is very toxic. But it only affects you if you stay away from them for a certain amount of time." Link boy shuts the last cabinet with an angry sigh. "Do you have no video games."

"Sorry bud, my parents were worried about their faith, not which Zelda game they should get next." I chuckle at my own joke.

He growled, actually growled, at me. "You shouldn't have done that."

I grinned, unrepentant. "I won't say sorry, this migraine's making me a bit honest."

"Asswipe."

"BEN!" I said suddenly, remembering where I've read about him. "It was you, you killed the school shut back in Florida two years ago." I collapsed back against the couch, laughing.

Shit, my head really hurts.

"You're a few screws loose, huh?" BEN said, coming to sit in the rocking chair to the right of the couch.

"You've got no idea my brother." I grin at him, causing him to crack a tiny grin. "Not that I don't appreciate having a fellow bro here, but why are you here?"

"I was ordered to scare your parents, and check on you and your sisters, mainly the sisters..." he pauses and narrows his eyes at me. "Why am I telling you this?"

"Cause I'm just that awesome?" I shrug.

He cracks out a laugh. "You know what? I like you. Maybe I'll convince Slendy to turn you too."

I put my hands up. "Woah, sorry man, I don't swing that way."

He threw a small, decorative pillow Ma likes to collect at me. "You dick."

I laugh and catch it one handed. "What do you mean by turn? That tall creature we saw in the woods yesterday took a big interest in Sarah and Sahara." I glare at him. "What are you planning to do with my sisters?"

BEN began to grin slow and dangerous. "You just had to dig didn't you?" His eyes begin to glow red as the TV began to once again static, the light bulbs in nearby lamps and ceiling fans exploded.

I grimaced as sparks showered around me, but I didn't take my eyes off the glitch in front of me, causing him to grin even wider. "Yeah, you have my respect Asswipe."

"Well ya know, I try, Dickwad." I shoot back.

"Those our new names?"

"Sorry, my man, but Dickwad's an improvement. Not everyone can cool name like me." I held my head up high, thought it was still pounding. "Seriously though, I won't interfere if you're just out to scare the twins, in fact, I'll have popcorn ready. But if your going to try and hurt us...."

BEN's brow furrowed, thoughtful. "The transformation will hurt, but it's a fast pain. I think the congestive ten minutes. But it fades fast, like a bandage."

I give a disgusted look. "How the hell is ten minutes a fast pain?" I shake my head. "What's this transformation you keep talking about..."

"Not now, I'll come back to talk to you next week." He glances at the door. "Your parents and the twins are home...pull out the ibuprofen and make their favorite drink. You'll be your sisters favorite person."

"Ha, I already am." I say, smug.

"HaHa," he says sarcastically, "We'll meet again Asswipe."

"I'll be waiting with popcorn, Dickwad."

As he slips back through the TV, the door opens.

"Ma, we had an electrical overcharge! How do I fix this?" I call as my sisters slug into their room.

"Are you serious!?" Ma called, distraught, "They told is the circuit breaker was new!"

My old man sighed and pat my shoulder as he walked past, not sparing me a glance.

Whatever

"Just go to your sisters, I'll take care of this."

"Okay, if I can help, just call for me pop."

"I will...you're a good kid."

I give pops a startled glance. "...Thanks."

I grab two white monsters and four ibuprofen, and step into my sister's room, the curtains were closed.

Keeping my voice at a whisper a put the monsters and pills on the night stands and gently brush their hair from their faces. " I got ibuprofen for the pain, but you guys need to sit up to take it."

They groan and pull the covers higher, muttering bodily threats that made me grin. "Come on you two, it'll make you feel better."

More groans.

"You better swallow the pills quickly....or I'll open the curtains."

"Evil brat." Sarah growls as they sit up and reach for the meds.

"That's what you get for ignoring me." I smirk.

"That's impossible when you're talking loud enough to wake the dead." Sahara snarled.

"I'm whispering." I laugh silently.

They grunt as they drink their monsters. When they'd threw the empty cans at me.

"Hey!" I yelp as I block the cans.

"Shut up and get in here with us, Rain." Sarah yawned.

I chuckle.

Their bed was the comfiest, and we've slept in the same bed since we were young. It's not like I'm going to refuse.

Crawling carefully over the comforter as to not step on my sisters, I get under the covers between the twins, and lay my head on the pillow.

This is where I feel the most comfortable... surrounded by my truest family.

My beautiful elder sisters.

I only hope the three of us can stay this close forever.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
45.6K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
65K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...