The New Babysitter | [In Proc...

By Stars-and-Guns

Poppy is awaiting college, but she has nothing to do over the summer holidays. So what better to do than get... More

Chapter 1: The Idea
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: ..Michael...
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: We were wrong
Chapter 6: Erica
Chapter 7: Over Night
Chapter 8: Explanations and a bonus
Chapter 9: Goodnight
Chapter 10: Hold back the tears
Chapter 11: Leaving
Chapter 12: The Fight
Chapter 14: 6 Months So Far
Chapter 15: Worse than I imagined
Chapter 16: Twisted
Chapter 17: Urge
Authors note :
Continuing . . .

Chapter 13: The Smut

218 12 5
By Stars-and-Guns

Hey, disclaimer; I'm a piece of shit so there will be a lot of teasing and nicknames.

Also I'm so shit at smuts this took me nearly a week because I purposely procrastinated and I just realised my whole story has over 220 views so that's amazing but also sorry.

Read at your own risk I guess :/

✖️

It all happened so suddenly. I was breathless in no time, I had my thoughts drowned in what else would happen and how I wanted everything to happen. Yet at the same moment I wanted to slow down and take it all in. One of his hands was placed on my waist as the other held tight onto my jaw and rested on the side of my neck.

He moved his lips lazily as he tried to grasp air every few seconds, already wanting to speed things up. As we were making out, I slightly smiled, thought of everything at one moment and let it disappear in another.

We continued. By this point he was starting to bite my bottom lip and drag it before letting it fall back into place, something that I found to turn me on more than I thought it might.

'Shit,' he whispered under his breath, breaking the sloppy kisses. He grabbed my face with both his hands and gave me my last three kisses before muttering, 'I'm taking you upstairs, babygirl.'

At the nickname I thought I'd melt, I found it turning me on even more than lip biting.

He placed his hands on the back of my thighs and instructed me to jump. After he caught me and turned around to head upstairs I swooped my hands behind his neck lazily and continued to kiss him. I tried to not distract him too much as I was scared we'd fall on top of each other.

We reached his bedroom door and, with difficulty, he managed to finally turn the doorknob and let ourselves in. when we did enter, the first he did was throw me against the bed, and it wasn't the softest throw either. I let out a soft giggle and even though his attention was on something else he looked my way and gently smiled before biting his lip.

'In the, what? 5 or 6 months I've known you, I always wanted to throw you on my bed.' He admitted. I looked upon the ceiling and smirked to myself.

'I always wanted you to throw me on your bed.' I repeated with a devilish manner. Moments later he was on top of me again, his lower body between my legs and his upper body being held up by his elbows, rough kisses shared between the two of us.

His lips quickly changed position and were finding a spot on my neck, his hands travelling down my body and my curves until they rested on my thighs, under the end of my skirt. As his lips started biting gently on the spot his finger began teasing me, painfully slowly travelling up my thighs. I let out a soft groan, a sign that I wanted him to speed up.

'So impatient.' He muttered as he broke free from my neck, only to jolt back and find another spot for a hickey.

His palms found their way onto my waist, moving the opposite direction of where I wanted them and instead rested on my outer thighs. I had to say something.

'Fucking hurry up.' He broke out into a small and effortless chuckle, his hands deciding they're going to squeeze my butt harshly, resulting in a moan that seemed a little too loud for such a small bit of affection.

He swore under his breath and recovered his lips to mine, giving up the teasing and swooping his hands straight to the top of my panties where he fiddled his fingers with the band. I got really annoyed, he was such a fucking tease and he knew I wanted this badly, so in return I thought I'd tease him a little too.

My hand went from the side of his neck down his body very quickly and swooped over his hard-on. He took in a huge gasp of air as I pressed against it and looked me in the eyes with his wide. I smirked and bit my lip, 'I can tease too, you know.' I reminded him.

He shook his head and swooped my shirt off. I begged with my hands to pull his off too and at first he didn't give in, but shortly after I won him over. My hands roamed his upper body very shortly, just a little over the curves and his shoulders but before I could continue I felt his fingers tracing circles against my panties.

I gasped quickly, digging my nails into his shoulder. He muttered a 'fuck,' as I did, which made me wonder about multiple things.

I created a game in my head, I saw how easily he was teasing me and getting an affectionate reaction and decided to play against him. My hand quickly went to squeeze his hard-on through his tight jeans. My hands travelled up to his belt after squeezing and then started unbuckling his jeans.

'Shit.' He stuttered as his eyes wandered around what my hands were doing.

'You swear a lot, don't you?' I rhetorically asked. He looked at me and attacked my lips again, slipping his tongue as soon as he did.

I left his jeans undone but got distracted at what his lips were doing to mine. I soon returned my focus and yanked his jeans down a little.

'Princess,' he called, making my head sink into the pillow at the nickname.

He got up on his knees and began taking his skinny jeans off. I placed my arms above my head as I watched his phone fall out his pocket. I turned my attention onto the ceiling as I knew that seeing him taking off his jeans for me would make me even more turned on than already.

Soon after staring at the unusual colour of the ceiling as from outside the window, I heard a little click and when I looked at Michael I heard another. He giggled as I jolted upward and tried to grab the phone away from him, but he was too quick.

I was reaching my hand out behind his head and found our heads close together. I lost interest in the phone as my eyes focused on his plumb, red lips.

'That was a great photo opportunity, you can't blame me.' He said in the hottest voice I've heard so far. It was raspy and slow, soon after he licked his lips very carefully as I watched, full of lust and imagination.

His lips found themselves on mine again as he pushed me back onto his bed, his legs between mine and his teeth biting harshly on my bottom lip.

His fingers returned to their place at my entrance, still covered with the material of my panties yet I still begged them to be off already.

'Fuck you.' I groaned, arching my back as his fingers dug deeper into the material.

'Will happen in a second, stay patient babygirl.' He smirked as his fingers began moving the material out of the way.

'I'm not patient enough.' I said as my eyes fell shut at the sensation of what he might do next.

'Fine then.' He said as his hand stopped whatever was going on and stayed in the air near his face.

'No!' I said a little too loudly. I tilted my head the slightest and tried to make the best convincing expression before saying, 'Please.'

He moved his head so our foreheads were touching and whispered, 'I love it when you beg for me.' Before sliding his hand where it was, moving the material completely out of the way. His finger slid a line all the way and I whimpered in return. I arched my back and took in a sharp breath.

He got the finger in his mouth while looking me in the eyes. He smirked, pecked my lips and put his finger back where it was while sucking on another spot on my neck. His finger barely touched me, it sent me shivers down my spine nonetheless, yet his touch was limited and his teasing was unbearable to take.

'Fuck this.' I muttered while I pushed him off me. He looked surprised and confused but when I sat on his lap his expression transformed into a smirk instead. I began rolling my hips the slightest. His hands quickly travelled to my hips, trying to push me down and rock my hips harder. I fought him on that, his eyes were shut and his head was facing the headboard while his hands begged for me to move faster. I liked this game.

I made sure to go slow, deciding that it's my turn to tease the shit out of him.

His nails gently dug into my skin at first, getting a better grip to make me speed up a bit for his liking. I slowed down even more. Soon enough, his nails were digging harshly into my skin so much I guessed marks would be visible if he let go any moment now. I saw his fingertips go white as I pushed myself a little down onto him and grinded harder.

'Fuck you.' He breathed out finally, making me smile at the delight of my teasing working well.

'Hopefully that will happen soon.' I added while looking at my hips to avoid eye contact if he decided to look up.

'That's it.' He said as he roughly threw me off of him. He pressed his body on mine heavily so I couldn't move much, and before I knew what was happening my bra was off and he was working on my chest area.

I found his mouth working wonders as his hand helped my other breast get some affection. My breath was stuck in my throat and I found myself arching my back more than before.

His tongue was more skilled than I remembered, but then, of course his tongue wasn't on the place it is now. When we was done and my breathing got heavier by the second, he switched the roles. His other hand started massaging my boob as he began giving the other an equal amount of pleasure.

Surely enough, I found myself begging for him again, whispering things like, 'Jesus Christ.' And 'Hurry up.' And 'This feels so good you have no idea.' And ending up just begging for more. I felt defeated, honestly. I created a game and I lost it as soon as he had me flipped over and did his magic. I didn't complain though, he was working me so well it was as if he knew me perfectly.

When he finished, his lips moved to my neck to give me another hickey and his hands travelled heavily from shoulders to between my boobs and pressed even heavier on my hips. Then he was soft as his hands wandered under my skirt, he showed no intention of taking it off, and played with the band of my panties.

He finished with what seemed like the last hickey for now and went to move his body upward. He took the end of my panties and began pulling them off slowly. His touch was gentle as he did so, something I didn't expect but didn't mind. My mind was clouded with imaginary thoughts. And by imaginary thoughts I meant thoughts I thought were unlikely to happen yet very close to reality in this moment. It felt wonderful to know any of them could happen.

Back to reality, my underwear was off and his stare wasn't. He looked into my eyes and then onto me as a whole; without a bra and only a skirt hiding me away. He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip, allowed a small smirk to pass through and looked downward. I smiled to myself, slowly got up and sat on his lap, began kissing him again, yet slower and not as rough.

His hands were rounded at the back of my waist, playing with the top of the white skirt. He started falling back and soon my head hit the pillow once more as he laid on top of me. His hips were grinding against mine, his hands travelling up my legs once again. His fingers slid against the zip on my skirt, positioned on my hip and began sliding it down.

I raced my hands to the band of his Calvin Klein's and began pulling them down just as slowly. His lips never left mine, we weren't making much effort in the kissing yet focused more on the actions begging closer.

In the spin of the moment, we found ourselves both bare to each other, finally. As he laid his body heavily and lazily on top of mine I felt lucky to be this close to him. The kissing never stopped, it became intimate but slowly faded and turned into sloppy and quick again.

His fingers started working me, I hissed at the sudden start of the whole situation and finally more intimate contact. It was slow at first I lazily closed my eyes and bit my lip. He then added another finger and began pumping harder and faster, to which I responded with moans under my breath as I tried to control myself.

Although I felt the need to close my eyes I opened them, only to be welcomed by a smirking Michael as he knew exactly how he was making me feel. I whimpered and, to my despair, his took out his fingers. I whimpered again, this time more to myself as I watched him bring his fingers to his lips and suck on the, 'Mmm, taste so good, princess.'

Then it was all changing again and getting better.

He lined himself up, made me feel him against my entrance before whispering, 'Might want to be quiet, Joe is sleeping next door.'

My eyes went wide with shock but he didn't allow me much time to think before he pushed in and made me let out a gasp followed by a loud moan. My eyes squeezed shut and my hands gripped tightly onto whatever I found myself beneath on, making my fingertips spring in the colour of white at the heavy grasp on the sheets.

He moaned and groaned within my gasps and deep breaths as he did what he did.

'I said quiet.' he hissed, testing me. I knew he wanted this bad, but couldn't he make joe visit his aunt or whatever? Instead of fucking me in the room next door? This seemed ridiculous. And what he was doing couldn't have been went through while being quiet. This was going to be hard.

He started thrusting, moving his hips painfully slowly at first, making us get used to each other. My fingers left the sheets beneath and instead headed for his hair, gripping not harshly yet not softly either. I ran my fingers through his hair and soon took a grip of it and pulled. At the sensation, he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut.

I was pretty sure that I moaned after that, but everything felt so good I couldn't properly remember.

His thrusts became deeper, he went in further and I threw my head back as his face went to rest in the crook of my neck, lips only gently kissing parts of it.

'Fuck.' I breathed out as he went even deeper, my moans were hardly controllable and he was struggling with making no sounds too.

I moaned again, gradually got louder each time even though he was going slow for now.

'You're too loud, princess.' He commented, giving my neck open-mouth kisses.

'You're too good, Michael.' I bit back, still arching my back and gripping his shoulders.

He chuckled, agreed with me but carried on insisting I was quiet. I bit my lip, very, very deep and tried to keep my mouth shut yet as he kept speeding up I lost track and let go, letting my sounds free.

His thrusts got faster and within each second that I took in air I let it out in a whimper. That's the least I could do. He kept swearing under his breath and so did I, the amazing sensation never feeling like it was enough.

His hips were rocking harshly down on mine, begging to closer, I had my nails digging into his shoulders yet he told me its fine, to which I dragged them down and earn a hiss. I thought I shouldn't have done that but he moaned and told me to do it again. Kinky little shit.

I ended up pulling his hair a lot, and he ended up brushing his lips barely against mine, then kissing my lip and dragging it.

We were soon getting faster, I rocked my hips to feel everything better as he tried to get deeper and faster, the speed of it all was unbearable and knowing that I had to keep quiet the whole time killed me.

'I'm so fucking close.' I ended up whimpering, my nails making another race down his back harshly. His teeth were playing with the hot skin of my neck, his hair was sweating and sticking to his forehead. I guessed mine was much alike yet longer.

'Good, babygirl.' He whispered, breathing heavier than before. His lips brushed against mine, biting my bottom lip before kissing deeper.

'Cum for me.' He said against my lips, and with that I let out the loudest moan so far, screamed it really, pulled his hair harshly and arched my back while throwing my head back. The feeling was amazing. I was whimpering and breathing heavily, I couldn't catch my breath whatsoever, the air felt thick and hot, the sheets were sticking to me easily.

He rode my orgasm out and before long he was cumming too, his sweet groans and swearing under his breath, added with whimpering and moaning was a sensation to my ears. I wanted to hear that sound for a very long time and damn was it better than I expected.

He rode both of out orgasms out, gently as I now felt sensitive and then he flopped onto the bed beside me, still breathing heavily and coated with sweat.

I ran my hand on his chest and rested it there, quickly to be joined by my head on his fast-beating heart. He wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed me on the forehead, closing his eyes and breathing everything in for a minute.

He took his other hand and as we laid next to each other his fingers softly played with mine, intertwining in the end.

WHOOP ITS SHIT AND I HATE IT OH WELL

I have to admit I've been avoiding writing this because I thought it would turn out horrible (didn't turn out far off of what I thought it would) and instead just procrastinated for a week.

Send me your thoughts and comments nonetheless, point out my mistakes and please like the chapter.

PEACE X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...