Our Young Love (*COMPLETE*)

By ShayGamer

Garroth:She's the one! Laurence: Man! She has a boyfriend! Garroth:I can't watch him with Aphmau no longer! A... More

1.the arrival
2.The Bytral
3.No Mistakes
4.Dreams
5.Together?
6.The Date!
MULTIMEDIA?!
NEW BOOK?!?
UPDATE
7.The Shadows
UPDATE
8.Remembering him
social media pt.1
9.Finding her again pt.1
10.I need a hero
Contest
12.Yandere?
13.Kidnapped.
14.K-chan's Story!
15.Sister bonding time !!!!!!
16.The party pt.1
17.The Party pt.2
18.leaving?!
Contest
19.One night last chance.
PIXEL GUN 3D?!
20.Worldwide
SEQUAL!!!
#WATTYS2016

11. A Hero.

65 2 0
By ShayGamer

Hey guys!!!!! This is PT.2 of I need a hero!!!!!! YASSS!!!!!! I'm happy! My first book Garmau 1! I'm sorry horrid title!!! But it got 2.05k reads!!! I love wattpad! SORRY ILL GO Party in the CORNER!!! *dances in corner like nerd* bye!!!!

Aphmau POV

Drake!? Garroth got out his sword,eyes and amour turned dark red. I had to sit there and watch Garroth fight. Drake..

Garroth POV! (Finally)

He was good. But I'm better. I swiped his leg and stabed his arm on 'accident'. hey! he stole the love of my life and my soon to be girlfriend!! I broke Aphmau out but she was scared of me?! "Aphmau.. It's OK it's me." I said. I looked in the mirror. My eyes no..not again. A force came over me and I tried to kill Drake. I stopped when Aphmau.........Kissed me? "Aphmau..Me and Laurence were cursed by the Shadows....." I explained. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do! You were scaring me and I didn't know what to do!!!!!!!" A tear fell from her eyes.. I hugged her. It was Laurence his soul....oh no.... I grabbed Aphmau and we ran together. "Garroth! What's happening?!" She said. "Laurence is dying!!!!" I told her as we ran. I came where Laurence lived. I ran in and Laurence was there.
Brother....no... I saw him it looked like murder to me. I cried. On him my best friend. No...he was my brother. Yes. Laurence Meteli (i think thats how u spell it.) is my brother. Aphmau saw him. "LAURENCE!!!!!NO!!!!LAURENCE PLEASE!!!DONT GO MY FRIEND!!!!" She yelled. I hugged her and we cried together. My brother is dead. I'll find who did this! I promise.

??? POV

I'm sorry... I look in the house where I killed him. I loved him. Drake would have killed me if I didn't! I'm sorry dear sister. I got to go before he sees me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
997K 17.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
400K 25K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...