Loving Your Own Kind. (StudxS...

By MayaLinah

Camille had never felt any emotion for anyone, until she saves a girl named, Alexis. They've grown to like ea... More

Character Introduction:
Chapter 1- First day
Anything?
Chill.
Risky Situation?
(Update coming soon)
Uh Oh.
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!
Fuck you.
Need Time To Think.
Sorry
Regret
Ignored.
Make love to me.
DELUSIONAL
Fuck buddies
I'M STUCK! cricri

Safe with me.

2.8K 106 20
By MayaLinah

[Alexis POV]

 We just finished class, We're all just joking around in the locker room now.

"Ugh, you're so fucking cute when you're angry." I smile, grabbing Camille's face.

"Ya'll cheated, ion care what anyone says." She says pouting, with her arms crossed, looking like a hot pretzel.(A/N: IDK, I'm hungry.😂)

FLASHBACK

We all got in our team for kickball. We were constantly winning. Probably because we had all the soccer players. HA.

"Alright, you got this Alexis!!!" A girl named Jenny yells on my team.

"MISS!" Camille says, she was the "Pitcher".

"Okay, I got you." I giggle.

I don't know who she thought I was but I wasn't going to miss so that her team to get their 1st point. LOL. Nah, this is WAR!!

She rolled the ball and I tried to act as if I wasn't going to kick it, until..

POW!

I kicked it across the gym. The red ball goes flying past Camille's head like a bullet. It was so close to her face and it went so fast that it blew her hair around. But she didn't flinch one bit. She looked pretty angry. It hits the wall and you could hear the hard ball SMACK across the wall.

"I quit." She says, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"QUITTEERRR!!!!" I teased her, so did the rest of the team. She flipped us off. Good thing the teacher wasn't paying attention, but she gave no fucks.

Anyway, we won fair and square.

FLASHBACK OVER

"HEY! WE DIDN'T CHEAT! We just handled our bihh-ness!" I explain, laughing.

"HELL YEAH!" One of the girls yell, causing me to laugh even more. But Cami was still acting like a sour puss. She looked like the "Grumpy cat". My thoughts cause me to laugh even harder.

She scoffs. "Yeah, by cheating." 

"CAMI!! Stop being salty!" Jenny says, laughing.

"Nope." She pokes her lips out.

"Awwwwww." We all walk over to her reaching our arms out, about to hug her.

"What? Stop it. Go away." She tries shooing us off.

We all hug her. We're all acting like a big ass family, it felt nice.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH." She groans, causing us to laugh and hug her tighter.

---------------

After everyone left the locker room, the girl that was flirting with Camille a while back walked up to me. 

"Hello." She says. "Hi there." I say looking at her.

"I'm sorry I got between you and Camille. I didn't know you guys had something." She smiles.

Aww, she's so sweet. "My name is Katrina, and yours?" She sits on the bench along with me.

"Alexis." I say smiling. 

"That's a very pretty name, we should be friends." She says.

She gave me a piece of paper, with her number.

"You should call me." She says smiling. "Now, I have to go now." She stands up. "Bye now."

"Alright." I simply say. That was weird, but eh. It is what it is.

I grab all of my things, I have to catch up with Camille now.

I run out of the locker room, to my main locker so that I can grab my things and me and Camille can got to the park by her house.

--------------

"When is it my turn, Alexis?" Camille whines as she pushes me on the swing set.

"Wha, I just got on!" I yell and the wind smacks against my face.

"I wanna get on." She pouts. I look back. I couldn't say "no" to the face she was making.

"Fine, you big baby. Stop me, please." 

She grabs the swing and holds it until it stops.

"Yay, my turn!" She says.

I Stare at her. "You know, besides you being a big, scary ass giant, you're very innocent and childish."

I raises her brow, and she bends down til she's face to face with me. "Move." She says sternly. 

"See!! You switch from time to time" I slide off the swing and she sits there.

After I finished attempting to push her, by the way, MEGA fail. She told me to follow her and she took me far away from the playground.  We were sitting down under a weeping willow tree, looking out at the beautiful scenery. We're probably 4 feet away from the Pond. It was so green and... naturey (A/N: NEW WORD!). It was gorgeous though.

"Wow, this is absolutely relaxing." I say, while laying on her shoulder. "When did you find this?"

"I found it when I was a child. I used to come here all the time. I still do." She says with her eyes closed.

"So is this like a secret area?" I say smiling.

"Not sure. I don't think anyone comes here anymore, honestly." She replies. "But this is my chill area." She smiles."But can you keep it a secret?" She says quietly.

"Of course I can. No-one will find out about this place."

Silence~

"This is beautiful. Seriously. But... If we stayed here, do you think anyone would come?"

She shakes her head, "no". 

"If they dare going through a bunch of leaves and branches to get here"

I smirk and I climb ontop of her, straddling her body, and her eyes flutter open.

I lean in slowly, our lips touch for two seconds, then we kiss for real. Her soft lips on mine makes me melt just thinking about it.

Our tongues fight for dominance. This time I wasn't going to let her dominate me.

After I won, I pulled away and I grab her hand.I stand up, leading her over to the lonely bench sitting in the middle of the area.

She lays on the bench and I sit ontop of her. I slip my shirt off and I sit it on the beautiful grass. She takes of her shirt, lying it on the ground aswell. She reveals her beautiful stomach to me. I trace my index fingers down from her neck down to her pants, and I pull on the belt, looking at her.

She smirks, nodding.

I undo her pants, that soon leads to me unbuttoning her pants. I slowly slide her pants all the way off and I stare at her boxers. I slowly slide those off too. I sit back, admiring her body. I look at her face and she blushes, quickly covering her face.

I then lean in again, but I start at her neck. I wanted to tease her first, to see how bad she wanted it. I kissed her neck, I went down to her beautiful perky breasts, down to her stomach, and I stay there for a little while. She whines and she tries pushing me down to her "Lower Region". 

"Uh-uh. Don't rush me." I smirk.

"Stop teasin then." She pouts.

I stick my tongue out, and I move to her "Lower region." 

As I was about to rest my tongue onto her beautiful pink clitoris, a loud crunching sound occurs behind the bench, where we were. (A/N: Honestly, I don't even know why I even censored the damn words if I was going to say it eventually😂😂😂)

It sounds as if someone stepped on a twig. My heart begins pounding, and I was afraid to look up. I didn't want to get caught again.

But I knew I'd have to eventually look so, I peeked over and.....

[END OF CHAPTER]

-----------------------------------------------------

Who the hell is creepin'? (A/N: So I creep. Yeeaaaah,just creepin' on the down low, said nobody is supposed to know. AYYYYEEE 😂😂😭 lemme STOP!!)

Katrina trying to befriend Alexis? 

Can Alexis keep the secret? 

THAT CLIFFY THOOO! (A/N: *FLIPS TABLE* GOD DAMMIT!)

Ain't the secret area beautiful? (A/N: Maya, why you got to pick the most majestic ass scenery?)

Comment, Vote, And Follow!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saving Hope By J.D. Ruiz

Mystery / Thriller

741K 38.8K 31
She had been the famous, sought-after teenage star of her generation. But like every star, she was destined to fall. While doing a kidnapping scene f...
72.6K 1K 20
Alexis was a girl that no one messed with except her friends. They had a ever going challenge to scare her in one of their latest attempts things go...
160K 4.8K 34
Xavier.. He has used her since they were teens. Always put on the back burner when a pretty little thing comes along that catches his eye. Will it be...
10.1K 361 34
Alexis was not your typical high school student. She had no friends and was know as the school slut. Luke was not your typical high school jock. He...