Something Has To Give

By jacksgibbs_cas

Connie finally has it all; a daughter to go home to at night, someone to protect and love her, and a job whic... More

"Boyfriend"
Break Up With Jacob Or I Leave
It Was Never Going To Work
Burried Alive
Struggling On
Pretending To Be Strong
As Time Passes
Meeting Elle
All It Takes Is A Second
Unspoken Confessions
Finding Out
We Can Do This
Wicked Games
Addicted
Never An Easy Life
Never An Easy Life cont.
Decisions
You Can't Have Both
Stepping Down
Early Days
Settling Down
The Right Sacrifice
Dreamt Of A Happy Ending

Mistakes Are Meant To Happen

706 20 2
By jacksgibbs_cas

Thanks for the positive reviews 😊 I'm glad people are enjoying this! I do have a bit prewritten now so should be able to upload inbetween revision but if there's anything in particular you want to see happen message me or leave a review 😊😊

Jacob kept his arms around her waist as she let her hands fall from his neck. She trailed them down his back and across his arms until they pressed to his chest.

She broke away from his lips and caught her breath. Jacob raised a hand and tucked her hair back behind her ear. A small smile passed her lips but he saw it.

"I need to go..." He knew he should have expected it but for some reason he'd hoped she wouldn't be like that.

Connie stepped back slightly still watching him. Jacob dropped his hands to his side with a sigh. "I have to get home, get Grace sorted-" "Course you do, go don't let me keep you."

She rolled her eyes moving back to him again as her lips came crashing down onto his. Jacob kissed her back with just as much passion. This time when she broke apart from his lips she shook her head rolling her eyes. "Always did assume you knew everything-" "What's that supposed to mean?"

Connie stepped back from him as she ran a hand through her hair. "It means you better be at mine by 7 or we'll have a problem." Jacob watched as Connie turned down the corridor and walked away without another word.

By the time Connie made it home thoughts flooded her head. This is stupid. You could lose Grace again. Despite all the things that kept coming into her head, all the reasons why she shouldn't do this she didn't stop it.

"Behave yourself tonight please Grace, I'll pick you up tomorrow after school-" "Why'd I have to go Mum? Can't we just stay in tonight." Connie smiled as Grace picked up her bag. "I promise tomorrow we will, tonight I've got some work I need to finish sweet heart. I love you-" "Yeah, love you too Mum."

As soon as Grace had gone Connie closed the door and leant against it for a few seconds. She was barely in the living room for five minutes before the door knocked.

That's when it sunk in what she was doing. She was lying to Grace just so she could sleep with Jacob tonight. But that's not it is it? It wasn't just sleeping with him... If she did this, there'd be no denying her feelings but she kind of didn't want to lie to him anymore.

Connie opened the door deciding all of that could wait. Right now there was only one thing on her mind. "So then sweet cheeks, want to explain why I had to be here-" "I don't think I need to..."

Jacob stepped inside but Connie didn't step out of his way. Instead he came face to face with her and didn't hesitate in leaning down to kiss her.

Instinctively she wrapped her arms around his neck as he let his hands slip down her waist until they rested on her thighs. Jacob lifted her up before kicking the front door closed behind him.

Connie's legs went around his waist as he carried her through to the living room. She shook her head as she moaned against his lips. "Take me upstairs..." Their eyes were on each other but he didn't need her to tell him twice.

They made it upstairs before Connie dropped her legs and pushed her hands into his jacket. He let his arms fall from her body so that she could take his jacket off. It fell to the floor before he moved his hands back to her waist while she pushed her hands to his chest.

Jacob moved his hands to her chest and began working on the buttons of her blouse letting it slowly fall open a little more each time. His fingers brushed against the skin of her stomach making her breath catch in her throat.

He finished undoing it before pulling apart and lifting his own shirt off. Connie put a hand behind his neck pulling him back to her lips as they continued stumbling through the hallway. Their clothes were slowly being discarded along the way until they walked into her bedroom.

By the time they stood in her doorway Connie was left in her blouse and underwear while Jacob placed his hands on top of hers as they undid his belt.

Soon enough his trousers were lying across her floor before he pushed her against the wall. Connie moaned against his lips as his hands roamed her body. She craved his touch and she couldn't do anything but give into him.

Connie held onto him as he pushed her back, their chests as close as they could be. Jacob let his lips trail along her jaw before kissing her neck. Her breathing completely erratic as he took control of her.

Jacob's hands ran across her skin, up and over her bra before pushing the blouse from her shoulders. It slowly fell down her arms until Jacob pushed it from them.

He laced his fingers through hers as he let his lips resume their place on hers. Jacob stepped backwards pulling her with him until they neared the middle of the room.

Again he let his hands fall to her thighs as he picked her up. He wrapped his arms around her legs as she let her hands fall to his shoulders looking down at him.

Jacob pushed her down to the bed as he crawled above her. He placed his lips to her stomach kissing her gently before slowly trailing up her body.

Connie tried focusing on her breathing but with every kiss, the feel of his lips on her distracted her from everything. Jacob kissed his way up her until he placed a hand under her jaw and looked down at her.

The look in her eye was one he hadn't seen for months. He didn't hesitate in letting his tongue roam her mouth as he felt her hands grip to the back of his neck.

He crawled across her, his knees dipping into the matters either side of her body. He placed a hand in her hair while the other ran across her hip, his fingers playing at the hem of her lace underwear.

Connie couldn't get enough of him as his hands brushed against her and his lips stayed on hers. Jacob shifted slightly as both his hands rested on her hips. She could feel him against her as he pressed himself closer to her.

Without any notice Connie pushed against his shoulders and rolled above him. She looked down at the smile on his face before kissing him desperately not holding back.

Jacob held onto her waist slipping his hands in the sides of her underwear. Connie pushed her hands into his chest as she continued to kiss him. She was driving him crazy as she ran a single finger down his chest slowly.

He gave in to his desires and threw her back down to the bed again and ran his hands across her lace underwear. Jacob tormented Connie and knew he was doing everything possible to wind her up.

Connie moaned as he continued to play about slipping his hand further into her underwear before he kissed her once more. It was different this time, deeper, more passionate if possible. Moaning loudly against his lips, Jacob smiled. She let go of him as she felt him push her hands down into the mattress.

He let go of her and let his hands slide down her sides, pushing her underwear down her legs before throwing them to the floor. He continued to kiss her before she spoke against his lips.

"Jaco- Ahh..." He pushed into her as she began to speak before steadying himself. "I don't want to hurt you-" "You're not." Connie placed a hand to his cheek as he smiled down at her.

Connie's lips were once again caught by his as he began to thrust into her. She moaned against his lips as he began to move faster. Jacob was spurred on as he felt her nails dragging down his back and her moans in his ear.

He placed his lips to her neck as he bit down. Again she moaned in his ear before feeling his warm breath blow across her skin. She had goosebumps as they remained wrapped with one another.

Jacob moved quicker as he felt her coming close to the edge. Connie whimpered lifting her hands to his shoulders and gripped onto them as she tightened around him.

She cried out as he slowed down releasing inside her. Connie's breathing was still all over the place as he lay down beside her.

Jacob lay on his side watching as Connie sat up on the edge of the bed. He sighed worrying that she was about to get up and leave him, yet the thought hadn't even crossed her mind.

Connie couldn't wipe the smile from her face as she placed a hand on her neck. Jacob moved closer and placed his lips to her shoulder blade.

She leant back into it before lying down as Jacob looked down at her. He kissed her tenderly like she could break at any second. When he parted from her lips he trailed a hand across her cheek.

"You're beautiful... You've no idea how long I've waited to say that, to have you in my arms again-" "Then shut up and don't ruin the moment muscles." A smile appeared on his face which she couldn't help but imitate.

Connie lay her head down on Jacob's chest as his arm carefully fell around her waist. She slowly let go of a calm breath as she savoured being in his arms once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 75
Connie is in a bad situation, along with three year old Grace. No one in the ED has any idea. When a new nurse starts at Holby, will She confide in h...
14K 515 34
Connie and Jacob start a relationship just as Connie applies for a new job as an army medic. When she gets posted to Afghanistan, can they keep their...
15K 554 22
Connie and Jacob are expecting a baby, but it certainly isn't there first. (Grace does not exist in this story and Connie and Jacob's background is v...
20.4K 654 42
This is Jonnie fanfic for casualty. Jacob has a 2 year old daughter called Jessica (jessie). Jessie's mum died while giving birth and that has left a...