There Once Was a Rivalry.

By Lion_and_Tiger

SETTING: St. Andrews Secondary School. A private school. Jones High, a school for the underprivileged, has be... More

Intro.
Part 1: Ballet Shoes
Part 2: Caught
Part 3: Boyfriend
Part 4: Indecency
Part 5: Detention
***A note from Lion***
Part 6: Betrayal
Part 7: Saviour
Part 8: This Means War
Part 9: The Way She Moves
Part 10: Early Morning
Part 11: The Party
Part 12: The After-Party
Part 13: Goodmorning, Sunshine, the World Says Hello
Part 14: Her Jacket
Part 15: Cupcakes or Something
Part 17: Scrambled Eggs
Part 18: Guardian Angel
Cover Contest
Part 19: Shattered Dreams
Part 20: The Lucky Kitten
Part 22: Secret Emotions
Part 23: Distractions
Part 24: Babysitting
Part 25: Embarrassment
Part 26: Rookie

Part 16: Late Night Rendezvous

4.1K 84 16
By Lion_and_Tiger

Arizona:

My phone, on the bedside, lights up with a message. Careful so as not to wake the two girls asleep in my bed, I check the text. Charlie. He's on his way. Slow as a snail, I crawl out of my bed, leaving the girls all cuddled up together, with Natalia's head on the blonde's chest.

I meet Charlie outside. My heart races at the thought of Cassis in my bed while I'm about to fuck her boyfriend.

But then, I sometimes wonder if she even loves him.

Outside, I greet Charlie out by the guesthouse. He took his brother's car, thankfully. Smiling as I get close to him, I slip my hand across his butt, wrapping my arm around his buff waist. I can't even fathom why Cassis would say no to him. Like, how do you say no to Charlie Butler? He's gorgeous.

I steal a kiss from his lips before running towards the guesthouse, grinning as I pull him along by his strong hand. When we reach the door, he wraps his arms around my thin waist. His lips attach to my neck, teasing it with small suckles and nips. I giggle, squishing his face between my cheek and shoulder. "Let me open the door," I giggle huskily, turning the key.

Inside, I shut the door, not even bothering with the lights as we tumble through the hallway, my back against the wall one moment, his pressed up against it, the next.

Giggling lightly, I lead him into the bedroom. His hands tug at the waist band of my pj bottoms. Charlie picks me up, carrying me to the bed, dropping me into the middle of it.

On the bed, I scoot up towards where the covers start, sitting with my legs parted, knees up. Leaning back in the pillows, I outstretch my arms, smirking at the boy. "Do I get a show, hotstuff?" He raises an eyebrow before crawling over me.

"I'm not the stripper in the relationship." He chuckles, his lips just above mine.

Wrapping my arms about his neck, I lean up for a kiss. "Oh, and I am?"

His lips tease mine apart, smirking, "Duh. If the guy's locker room doesn't show it, then I don't know what does." His tongue runs over my bottom lip, slipping past.

I welcome him into my mouth, my thigh rubbing up lightly against the inside of his thigh. I rub it gently against his groin, feeling him harden within his pants. "Mmm.. I think it's my turn to get a show," I giggle, playing with his hair. He merely rolls his eyes, crushing his lips to mine.

Oh, well. I tried.

I moan softly against his lips; he really is a wonderful kisser. My mind wanders briefly to the kiss in the kitchen with Natalia, and a small noise escapes me as my pussy heats down below.

Weird.

Shaking the thought, I think of the perfect boy who is above me right now, and wrap my left leg around his strong waist. I tug at his lip with a mischevious smirk, taking his hands and placing them at the bottom of my shirt. They push the shirt up quickly, exposing my perky breasts. It seems he's been waiting all day for something and doesn't want to take it slow.

As the shirt leaves my body, he slips his right hand into my bottoms, pressing a strong finger against my clit. My lips part in a moan, my core pulsing, wetting his finger. I grasp his chocolate hair, arching my back, pushing my breasts up towards him. His lips part, suckling upon the hardened nipple of my left breast. Down below, he curves his finger under my clit, rubbing at angle that causes a sharp tingling sensation. It's slightly painful, with his roughness, and I give a sharp intake of breath, twitching upward slightly. Despite this, his roughness turns me on, and his finger is coated in wetness.

His hand leaves my bottoms as he pushes his body up. Standing on his knees, Charlie takes his belt off, working his way out of his pants. Left in his boxers, the man looks over me hungrily. I pull my shirt the rest of the way off, leaving my top half bare under his gaze.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask seductively, a grin upon my face as I lay my head in my hands, lounging back.

He raises an eyebrow, "What? No tearing my boxers off?" Placing his hands on my thighs, he tugs the pj shorts down from the ends. I keep my hips down, grinning mischeviously as I make it harder for him to strip the shorts off of me. Charlie, however, is too strong to play around with. The bottoms come off freely.

Lowering his head, he runs the tip of his tongue down the center of the mound, stopping just before the clit. "What happened to wearing panties?" He smirks, looking up, "Could you not contain yourself that much?"

I smirk, burying my fingers in his hair. "Why don't you take a closer look, boy." That said, I push his face down so that his lips are on my pussy. His tongue runs over the folds before dipping between. Teasingly, he curls the tip of his tongue against the entrance. I let out another light moan, arching my body once more. My leg lifts onto his left shoulder, my pussy opening to him. His tongue pushes into the entrance, teasing just at the opening. Leaving it, he tugs at the nub, sucking on it harshly.

 Frowning, I push his head down a bit. He's never been this rough. "Charlie, careful. That kind of hurts." He slows, his tongue lapping at the nub from beneath. Once he has me wet, he doesn't wait to even get out of his boxers.

"Condom?" He asks.

Natalia Parker:

I awake with my head upon Cassis' chest. Rubbing my eyes, still very much drunk, I trip as I attempt to leave the bed for a glass of water. "Ow." I mutter, untangling myself from the blanket as I lay upon the ground beside the bed.

Cassis James:

"Nnnntalia?" I mumble sleepily, waking from a dream of us kissing. Sitting up, I ruffle my hair with a sniff, looking over the side of the bed to see Natalia tangled in the blanket. Slowly, sleepily, I crawl out of the bed, sitting beside her. My hands work lethargically to free her.

Natalia Parker:

Somehow, I just end up even more tangled in the blankets. However, Cassis' hand rests upon my thigh. Looking up at her in the dark, a haze blurring most of the image, I whisper, "This doesn't seem to be working." Pushing myself up into a sitting position, the blanket falling down to my waist, the cool air surrounds my body. Through the thin white tank that Arizona gave me for a PJ top, my nipples show off, hardening.

Cassis James:

In the semi-darkness, the room lit only by a small lavalamp, I can see a slight darkness on either of her breasts though the then fabric. Glancing between her erect nipples and her face, I bite my lip. Slowly, my hand slips up her thigh as I lean in. My lips caress hers gently, kissing her slowly. My free hand tucks her hair behind her ear as a heat stirs both in my chest and further below.

Natalia Parker:

Breathing heavily, I bite my bottom lip, watching her stare at my breasts. Down below, my core pulses as I think about earlier tonight. When her lips caress mine, I sigh softly, my hands rising to her face, cupping it gently. Slowly, I decline backwards, my back hitting the floor as Cassis leans over me.

Cassis James:

I follow after her, my right hand holding me up over her as I kiss her. Needing to taste her, I slip my tongue past my lips, parting them, seeking entry. My left hand, meanwhile, trails down the front of her torso, shoulder to waist, tracing over the curve of her breast, the poke of her nipple. At her waist, my fingers slowly push up her shirt, revealing her flat stomach.

Natalia Parker:

My legs spread as her body lowers towards mine. My left foot slowly slides up the length of her leg. Tucking it over her leg at the knee, my body slightly arches. The cool air flows over my stomach, causing a burst of goosebumps to erupt.

Cassis James:

Her skin is a mix of softness and the roughness of a less wealthy, less pampered, person, but I find that I like it. My core drips within my undergarment at the feel of her beneath me. I run my tongue along her lower lip before slipping it past, into her mouth, seeking her tongue. A low, husky moan escapes me as I think of my tongue within her pussy, and I squeeze her breast gently as the shirt rises over it.

Natalia Parker:

"Mnh," I whimper, my chest pressing up into her hand. My back arches, causing my head to tilt back while my lips part. "Cassis," I sigh, my toes curling against her knees. Attaching my lips to hers, heatedly kissing, my hands bury in her hair.

Cassis James:

My name upon her lips sets my core on fire, making me squirm slightly, rubbing against her. Our legs alternate, so her upper thigh is between my legs, mine between hers. Tugging her lip between my teeth, I adjust myself so that I straddle her. Carefully, I free her from the white tank, taking a moment to look down at her breasts.

Sitting upon her core, I lay my hands upon her chest, feeling her breasts beneath them. They are soft, and supple, though not large. Just... perfect. Like her.

Natalia Parker:

My chest rising heavily against Cassis' hands, my eyes flutter due to the way she touches me. My hands fall to her thighs, grasping them as my back arches. Under the haze of alcohol, I moan softly. "Cassis." My fingers curl around the fabric of her sweatpants.

Cassis James:

My breath catches as she moans, letting out as a moan of my own. I kiss down to her neck, softly nipping, there, my tongue sneaking out for a taste. Holding myself over her with one hand beside her torso, I trail my left hand down to the waistband of her blue plaid pj shorts.

Natalia Parker:

"Mmh," My right hand sneaks back up into her hair, tugging lightly. Tilting to the side, I make more room for the blonde to attack my neck with kisses. Getting goosebumps, my eyes close as Cassis' tongue runs along it. Down below, my sex stirs as her hand reaches the waistband of my shorts.

Cassis James:

Slowly, I kiss down along her neck, nipping lightly as I create a trail towards her chest. My hand, at her hip, tugs at the girl's shorts. Her hands at the backs of my thighs send sparks up to my core, and my panties are definitely not dry.

I take the dark, hardened nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. It feels familiar in my mouth, my lips around it as I suck at it, tugging it with my teeth gently.

Natalia Parker:

Gasping lightly, my breath gets caught in my throat, coming out as a soft rumble. "Cassis," My hands grasp at the blanket, holding it tight in balled fists. My core drips slowly, the pleasure forming within as a heat ignites. Lifting my hips, I allow her to pull the shorts down, even if the thong follows.

Cassis James:

Intoxicated by her noises, I moan around her areola. She lifts her hips, and I tug the shorts down past her hips, revealing her wet thong; the musty scent of her pussy tempts me greatly, sending my mind further into the fog of lust as I lower my kisses along her bare stomach.

Natalia Parker:

"Cassis," I whimper, my legs spreading on their own as her kisses lower. Gripping the blanket more firmly, my knuckles start to grow white under the pressure. "Mh." My core tingles as she reaches the white thong, the sex dripping further, slowly.

Her teeth graze my abdomen as she starts to tug the white fabric down. Before it lowers much, however, she places a hot kiss to my core through the wet thong.

"Mnh." I moan as my hips push upward, my body arching, making my torso a bridge to my head. She drops kisses along the bridge until her face is above mine. She steals a deep kiss with a husky moan before tugging at my ear gently with her teeth.

"You make me.." she whispers huskily, dropping heated kisses just below my ear, "..so... so... wet." I whimper at her confession, my legs shaking lightly against hers. She grips my underwear, before she captures my lip with her white teeth. "I want you, Parker..."

Moaning her name, my toes curl. She wants me. Cassis wants me. My eyes flutter, goosebumps rising on my arms as her hot breath hits my neck.

Cassis James:

Taking her hands, I place then at the hem of my shirt. I kiss along her neck slowly, my hand sliding up along her body to cup her cheek. Seeking the sensitive spot on her neck, I kiss her slowly, but passionately. My right hand holds my body over hers, my left thumb stroking over her cheek.

Natalia Parker:

"Cassis," I sigh my eyes closing under the intense passion. Whimpers and rumbles fill the air, my legs wrapping and unwrapping around her lower legs as my body arches. Slowly, I tug her shirt up, feeling her skin against my stomach. Hers quivers against mine slightly, and her chest lowers onto mine, her nipples pressing through her shirt against my breasts. They are erect. The blonde tugs at my ear one last time before raising her face over mine.

Her lips hover just above mine as she searches my eyes, her lust obvious in her own blues. "I want you, Parker.." she whispers huskily, her voice accented. "Do you want me?"

My core quivers with want, dripping needily for her. I breathe hard as the shirt is tugged over her head, her bare breasts falling upon mine. Whimpering, my hands find her shoulders. "Cassis.. I want you."

Cassis James:

"I want you," she says, gripping my shoulders. A shiver starts in my chest, spreading out along my torso. She is beautiful, beneath me, and I kiss her softly.

The world spins a little in my intoxicated state as I sit up upon her core.Lowering my eyes along her body, I bite my lip, roaming my hands over her body. Her back arches perfectly, displaying dancer muscles along her torso. Behind me, her legs spread, bending at the knees. Softly, Natalia sighs as her eyes close slowly, basking in the pleasure.

"My thumbs run over her nipples gently before my hands travel south to her hips as I lower my body again. I kiss her lips softly, then begin to trail a slow, heated line down along her torso.

Natalia Parker:

"Cassis," I moan softly, the air coming out of my lungs slowly. My body reacts to every touch, every kiss with tingles. My legs rub against her body sensually, finding it hard to stay still. Gripping her shoulders, my fingers slightly dig into the skin, though not painfully.

Her lips pass over my bellybutton, heading further south. At my thong, she tugs it upward between the folds. "Mmh." My lower half pushes up, my core rubbing ever so slightly against the thong. "Cassis," I whimper, my sex pulsing with desire. She tugs it up and down, making the fabric rub against my wet core.

Cassis lets it go, burying her face in between my legs, tugging the thong out of my folds. Her hands slide up my legs as she raises her face, looking at mine, and begin to tug the white thong off. My eyes stay connected with hers, watching the lust in her face match mine. Breathing heavily, I shiver lightly as the cool air runs over my core.

The blonde crawls over me again, the underwear off. Her supple breasts hang down towards mine, their nipples brushing along mine. Her mouth comes near my ear.

"You're not going to be a virgin, anymore." My eyes roll back as my core pulses, tingles lighting it on fire. Biting my lip, my hands pull her down on me. I enjoy the feel of her skin upon mine, her nipples mingling with my own.

Cassis James:

The look on her face as she pulls me against her sets my own core on fire, and I begin to slightly grind against hers. "Parker.." I rumble huskily, attacking her neck a little less gently. I tug at her ear, taking her hands and pinning them above her head before trailing kisses down along her collarbone to the swell of her chest.

Her chest rises heavily and quickly under my kisses. Soft moans escape her lips as her body tangles with mine. Above her head, she holds onto the blanket.

My palms, on either side of her torso, hold my weight as I place kisses along her body. Slowly - sensually, I hope - I lower towards my prize: her hot, wet core.

Natalia Parker:

When her kisses reach the mound, my legs spread further. Slowly, they slide up the length of hers, my feet laying flat next to her knees. "Cassis," I rumble, my core dripping as her breath hits it hotly.

She wraps her arm around my right leg, holding it open. Her right hand rests lightly on the inside of my left thigh as it shakes slightly. Very slowly, the blonde dancer's lips find the little nub, caressing it with soft, slow kisses. She moans softly against my core, and she runs her hot tongue up along my folds.

A small gasp leaves my lips, getting caught in my throat, and a deep moan follows. My sex drips a little less slowly as her tongue runs along the folds, giving away how I feel. "Cassis," My voice comes out shakily. She grips my right thigh, dipping down along my core, only to maneuver her tongue back up between my wet folds. She swirls her hot tongue around my clit and pushes against it, licking at the bud.

Gripping onto her hair, I pull her head closer. Moans come out a bit louder and more frequently. "Mmh," My eyes flutter as my chest rises and falls rapidly. Slowly, my hips start to move with her tongue.

Cassis James:

The way she holds my face to her pussy causes a rush of tingles through my body. Desire for the younger girl courses through my already intoxicated veins, fogging my mind, blinding me to anything beyond the two of us and our lust. I nip lightly at her folds, tugging at them. My tongue laps at her juices, tasting her, devouring her pussy.

She moans to the air, her body lightly convulsing as tingles erupt in her core, pulsing beneath my tongue. Her legs twitch, slipping on and off my shoulders as her body arches.

I take her right knee and hook it over my shoulder, holding it there firmly. I want her to feel this. I want her to feel my mouth on her clit. I want her to feel it all as I eat her out passionately.

Natalia Parker:

The toes of my right foot curl as my hips push up towards Cassis. My back arches, yet again, making my hips lower. As they rise, slowly moving with her tongue, her tongue catches a sensitive spot. Alighting with fire, a bout of tingles flow down the clit. "Cassis..!" I moan, clenching my fingers in her hair.

Cassis makes a low, aroused noise. Without hesitation, the blonde attacks the sensitive spot with full force, flicking her tongue across my clitoris fast, gripping my thigh. She sucks at my pussy, taking in the wetness that seeps out.

My hips begin to move faster, the moans tumbling off my lips before I even have time to stop and breathe. As the heat inside my core grows, my nipples harden. "Mmh." I let go of her hair with my right, taking her free hand and raising it to my breast. She squeezes it slowly, rubbing her thumb over my hardened nipple. Down at my pussy, she whimpers, eating out my pussy with more passion, more hunger.

"Cassis.." I rumble lowly, my back arching lightly. The heat inside burns out slowly, my hips still moving with her tongue. Soft whimpers leave my lips as my hips come to a stop. Cassis continues to lick at my core, running her hand down my torso and back up to my breast. It feels nice, the feel of her tongue running between my folds, however there are no longer any sexual feelings stirring in my core.

Cassis James:

I give her core a few last licks before pulling up, my blue eyes following up her naked body as I lick my lips, breathing hard. I don't know if she orgasmed, but it seems to be over. I look at her face curiously, climbing on top of her, my knees on either side of her hips. I drop a kiss to her breast, her neck, then lastly to her lips.

Her lips part, welcoming the kiss. Natalia's hands slowly run down my back. They stop when they reach the waistband of my sweats. I give a shuddery breath at the feel of her hands touching me, my heart pounding in my chest. She can probably feel it, too, with the way my breasts fall onto hers.

I pull back slightly to look into her blue eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes. "You may take them off, if you like," I whisper, my British accent ever present in my intoxication. The blues turn a slight shade darker as her fingers tuck into the sweats. Reaching up, her lips meet with mine, kissing softly. Slowly, the fabric leaves my waist, revealing my pink and black panties with three strings of pink along the sides.

My pussy grows moist as she removes my sweatpants. I've been literally dreaming of things like this with her. Cradling her neck in my hand, I return her kisses, running my tongue along her lower lip. Slithering out, her tongue meets mine, running over it tentatively.

The sweat pants past my hips, Natalia tugs on the bottom pink string.

With a whimper, I gently take her tongue into my mouth. Setting her head back upon the pillow, I moan softly into the kiss, stroking her hair, her neck, her shoulder. My tongue swirls around hers, teasing it, encouraging it.

She tugs on two strings, then all three. Natalia's fingers brush along my skin as her tongue does the same to mine. Tangling, it heatedly explores my mouth. The brunette pulls my hips down upon her, her fingers curling around the strands. A bout of tingles erupt in my core as she tugs me down onto her, and I can't help but rub my core against her naked one and whimper deeply.

Natalia slips the panties past my hips. Leaning up a bit, the brunette continues to pull the underwear down till they reach my knees. As she leans back, her hands caress my face, kissing me deeply. My legs squirm, kicking off the panties. Free, my pussy presses onto hers as I straddle her. Her kisses make my heart flutter and pound, content and excited.

Natalia Parker:

The heat of her core feels.. like home. Like her core was meant to be upon mine, to mingle. Slowly, my hands slide up her back, my palms skidding. My left hand stays at her back, my right cups her cheek. She kisses me deeply, firm but soft, her tongue now slipping into my mouth. She is gentle with me, though her desire is evident in the way her chest heaves, and in the way she slowly rubs herself against my core.

The hand on her cheek raises into her hair, balling lightly. Soft sighs leave my lips and enter hers as we kiss. My left hand slips around to her front, kneading her breast.

Her breath catches, and it lets out as a slight moan, her tongue sending little vibrations along mine. Her back arches a bit, her toned stomach touching mine as she looks down at me for a moment, her icy eyes deep, as though the ice has melted.

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips, she closes her eyes. She whispers against my lips, "I want you." Closing my own eyes, I whimper. My hands slide down her body, resting at her waist as my tongue runs over her bottom lip.

"What do you want?"

"I want you," she tells me again, her voice husky, her lips brushing mine in an urgent whisper. "I want you, Natalia." Purring softly against her lips, my hands run over her ass cheeks.

Cassis James:

"Then have me," Natalia purrs.

A rush of tingles rolls through me, ending between my legs. With one hand beside her, I run my fingers through her hair, burying them within her dark tresses. My lips move down to her neck, kissing hotly along it. Down below, I begin to rub against her pussy, a soft whimper escaping my throat.

A quick inhale comes out as a moan, flowing off beautifully from Natalia's lips. She grasps my cheeks, squeezing them as her own legs spread. I start to grind more firmly, my pussy on her pussy. Her face, beneath mine, is beautiful in her pleasure, and it arouses me greatly.

The brunette arches her head back, tilting slightly to the side. "Cassis.." She murmurs. Taking advantage of the angle, I attach my lips to her neck, kissing heatedly, my tongue running over her skin. As my teeth tug at her earlobe, I grind harder, my pussy dripping into hers.

Her toes run up the inside of my legs as her body squirms. Natalia's hands leave my ass cheeks for my shoulders, her chest thrashing up into mine lightly as her hips begin to follow my lead.

A noise escapes my chest as hers presses up against it. I thrust hard, rubbing our clits against each other with an almost animal need for the pleasure she brings me. "Natalia.." I moan as I nip her neck. Her moan echoes in my ear as her lips find my earlobe, her left hand bringing my lips to her own.

A rumble gets caught in Natalia's throat, vibrating down her tongue as it pushes through my lips. My breath catches audibly as I envelope her tongue with mine within my mouth. A heat stirs below, adding to the sensations. Her pussy beneath mine feels both right and erotic, and I grind faster against her, urging us both to that higher place.

Natalia Parker:

"Cassis.." I whimper, a sharp tingle running down the clit. "Mmh," My heart pounds loudly in my chest, my breasts pressed against hers. My legs spread further, my hips shaking lightly under the pleasure. The heat builds up, my moans coming out faint as my toes grow cold.

And then, it dies. The heat just fades as the blonde continues to ride me, nearly reaching her high.

The blonde dancer rides my pussy hard and fast, her eyes closed, her lip caught between her teeth. A whimper morphs into a low, deep moan, and the older girl curls in over my body under the pleasure of her orgasm, pressing her core firmly against mine.

Her face looks extremely sexy as she pants, her hips moving slightly against mine as she slowly rides the high out. Cupping her face, I bring my lips to hers, kissing her softly once before falling back into the blanket.

With one last, loud moan of pleasure, Cassis collapses upon me, breathing hard. "Nnh.." she murmurs huskily, her breath hot beside my left ear. She presses a kiss near it, her hips twitching slightly as her pussy still presses against mine gently. Cassis runs her fingers along the side of my face, her touch soft.

Embarrassment and a pang of sadness overcomes me. A tear, followed by some more, falls from my eyes. The salty, hot liquid flows out slowly, dripping down to my cheeks and into my ears.

Cassis James:

With my lips against her left ear, I feel the wet tears touch them. My brows push together in a frown, and I lift my head to find her crying. "Parker?" I whisper, still out of breath. I stroke along her hair, just behind her right ear. "Parker, what's wrong?" I ask softly, my voice still accented.

Silently, she starts to sob. Her shoulders shake lightly, the tears falling down faster. "I..I-I.. did-didn't..have a-a-a.."

"It's okay, love," I whisper, stroking her hair softly in an attempt to calm her. "Just breathe. You didn't have a what, love?" I gaze down into her blue eyes. They are beautiful, like her.

It takes her a few minutes to calm her crying to where she can get the words out. "I didn't have an orgasm." A light blush heats up her cheeks as a hand wipes away a few tears.

Oh.

It hurts, a little, that I couldn't bring her to climax. That I wasn't good enough. But, instead of crying over it and showing her my hurt, I rub a stray tear of hers away gently and press a soft, loving kiss to her lips. "It's okay, love."

The brunette brushes her lips down my cheek, nuzzling her face into my neck as she cries. Slowly, the sobs being to die down till coming to a cease. Softly, Natalia's breath comes out heavy. Her arms that surround my waist slacken. She seems to have fallen prey to sleep in my arms.

"You're beautiful," I whisper softly in her ear. After a while, I carefully lift her from the floor, placing her upon Arizona's bed. The blankets follow. Crawling under them, I cuddle up behind her, spooning with the younger girl, my arm about her bare waist. Her neck makes the perfect nook to tuck my face into as I begin to doze off once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
8.4K 313 20
I can't possibly love her she's a girl! In this story two girls worlds collide Alice a high ranking bad girl of highlanders high meets Alexa the new...
353 3 18
Nova has always gotten what she wanted . She's always worked for what she has. Nova comes from a hard past , and doesn't have any family left . She...
1.5M 48.2K 29
This book is not edited, read at your own risk. Carmen Larove, a rebellious 16 year old girl with a secret, master in martial arts and she doesn't g...