THE STONE STARE ; doctor who

By lanaramajones

"here are the keys. i hope you enjoy the house." you'd just bought an old victorian house on the outskirts of... More

Authors Note
INTRO
PAGE 1: Situation
PAGE 2: Ask Martha for Help
PAGE 3: Blame Cleaner
PAGE 4: Martha Explains
PAGE 5: Touch
PAGE 6: Martha Explains .2
PAGE 7: Take Matters
PAGE 8: The Plan
PAGE 9: Victoria, 1923 .2
PAGE 10: Sell

PAGE 11: Victoria, 1923

153 5 0
By lanaramajones

You lived a good full life. You stayed with the man you met, the moment you landed in Victoria. His name was Gareth and he helped you get onto your feet. You managed to qualify for a good job, as a hospital assistant. This made enough money to take a ship back to England, where you lived for a while. But soon came the war, and you volunteered. As a doctor, you helped soldiers from all over Britain. After 60 years of a full life, friends and the young boy you had adopted came to visit you for the last time. Surrounded by people you love you say goodbye, and spy a face you haven't seen in 60 years since before the day you were transported. 'Goodbye, Martha Jones. I'm sorry.' With those last words, you close your eyes and breathe slowly, until the slow exhaling ends.
THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 16.4K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.7K 193 148
Tsubaki has a dark past. Her parents were killed by a man unknown to her. She has two twin brothers named Ezra and Ethan. Ezra was killed by a guy. S...
1.2M 50K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11K 191 11
Follow Penny as she goes on an adventure to the Institute of Perfection with her uglydoll friends! She might even fall for a certain blond-haired dol...