One Night Stand (A Sawyer Har...

By MirrorrorriM

More

A/N
One Night Stand (A Sawyer Hartman Story)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N

Chapter Six

2.7K 47 5
By MirrorrorriM

I woke up next to Joey to my phone buzzing. I looked and saw Kaeliegh was calling. I got up and answered in a whisper.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hannah, it's me. Do you want to hang out?" she asked.

"Yeah totally. Hold on." I said and got my clothes. I went into the bathrrom and told Kaeliegh I'll se her later.

I put on my clothes and wrote a note to Joey that read, "Going out, be back later babe! <3"

I drove to Kaeliegh's house and saw another car. I wondered who's car it was. I went up to the door and knocked.

"Hold on!" I heard Kaeliegh shout. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, I'm sick." she said. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Really?" She sighed.

"Fine. Sawyer wanted to hang out, but he was too nervous to ask you because of Joey..." my eyes widened. I walked in and, sure enough, Sawyer was on the couch. He popped up and waved a bit. He didn't have his shirt on, you know why? Kaeliegh had it on. I look at Kaeliegh and then Sawyer.

"So you have sex with me then run off to fuck my best friend?!" I shout. I storm out to my car.

"Hannah!" I hear Sawyer call out. I run to my car, but he catches me. He grabs my hand. I turn and yank it away from him.

"Why do you even care?" he yells. I look down. Why DO I care? I mean, I'm with Joey. I shook my head.

"I don't! I don't." I say and smile.

"Hey, how about we just forget about this and go out to eat or something?" I say. Sawyer's confused and hurt face softened.

"Okay. I'll go get dressed."

Sawyer and I went to a little coffee place and talked for, what seemed like, forever. I decided to ask him about his girlfriend.

"So, what happened with Blair?" he looked down.

"We, uh, broke up." I felt bad for asking when I saw his face. I held his hand.

"It'll be okay soon, Sawyer..." He looked up into my eyes and slightly smiled. I slightly smiled back. Suddenly, I felt my butt vibrate. I let go of Sawyer's hand to get my phone. I saw I had a call from Joey.

"Hold on Sawyer." I said and walked off.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hannah! Where are you?" Joey asked shocked.

"I'm at breakfast. I left you a not, babe." I said.

"Oh...I  see it. Who are you having breakfast with?" he asked.

"Sawyer." I said calmly.

"Okay, be home soon, honey." Joey said and hung up. I walked back and said,

"Hey, I have to go. Here's my number," I said, writing it on his hand.

"Call or text me later." I said and walked out.

I drove back to Joey's house and knocked. A few seconds later, Joey opened the door and smiled.

"Hey!" He shouted happily. I smiled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you!" he said and kissed me again.

"What's up?" I asked and smiled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to a movie or something...?" he asked. I nodded.

"Sure, what movie?" He shrugged. I laughed and said,

"Hold on, let me touch up my makeup." I walked in the door, but was pulled back. Joey pulled me into his arms and leaned in.

"You're beautiful right now, don't change.." I smiled and kissed him.

Joey and I went to the movie theater and decided on watching Star Trek: Into Darkness. He knew I wanted to see it. We got out popcorn and cuddled through the movie. I barely saw any of it, all we were doing was making out in the back. When the movie was over, I pulled away and looked around.

"We made out throughout the whole movie!" I whisper shouted. Joey looked around and smiled. We both started laughing out of nowhere.

"Oh my gosh, I love you." Joey said. I looked at him surprised.

"R...really?" I asked. His face got serious as he nodded. I smiled and said the words I thought I'd never say, especially to Joey Graceffa.

"I love you too..." He smiled and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.3K 41
When Shane admits his love for Joey everything seems too good to be true. Everything's perfect. Until a few unexpected complications get in the way..
11.7K 369 36
Sarah was a normal person like me and you. Then it all changes. Sam (her boyfriend) gets stressed out. He starts taking it out all on her. One day sh...
56.1K 712 37
Sequel to 50 Shades Of Sawyer Hartman. More drama ends up poorly for relationships all around "the group"
1.6K 12 34
It's about a girl who's bestfriend is Anthony but then meets Joey where she finally feels something but doesn't know what to do when someone else sho...