drug lord » jack gilinsky (#w...

By natemaloley

"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6 More

character visual
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue

seven

70.9K 1.8K 1.4K
By natemaloley

"why don't you have one of your prostitutes to suck you off?" i question, my anger and envy quickly taking over my anticipation.

i'm still not over the girls hanging off of his arm. he had told me on his own before that he has sex all of the time just because he likes it. so, i shouldn't even be surprised.

"baby, are you jealous?" he teasingly grins.

i scoff, ignoring the endearment, "you wish."

of course i'm jealous. i'm in the bathroom for twenty minutes and when i come down to see him, he has females all around him. they're not ugly, either.

"alright. maybe i will have one of them suck me off. better yet, two."

i cringe, "you're disgusting. if you're finished, i'm going back up into the room."

i curse under my breath, taking off my high heels with a stoic expression on my face. jealousy was never a problem for me, but it recently has been coming up a lot. i never knew that i had it in me.

i get up from my seat and head back upstairs, ignoring his calls.

"your attitude will be the death of me." jack grumbles behind.

"good." i snap.

i'm well aware that jack is hot on my trail. before i can step inside of the master bedroom, jack uses his hand and pushes me inside of the room. i practically stumble inside and almost fall on my face.

i'm not even wearing the high heels either. i turn to face him and he's locking the door.

"hey, that wasn't very nice!" i seethe.

he shakes his head, "i'm not nice." he reminds me.

as always, his response was clipped. jack digs in his front pants pocket for the handcuffs and dangles them in front of me, giving me a pointed look. i frown, not wanting to be back in those.

"you said i could have the whole day with them off." i say, trying not to pathetically whine.

i'm being held hostage even without handcuffs. do i really have a say?

"get rid of your attitude." he tells me.

i blink, processing his words, "okay."

"alright. now, are you going to be a good girl and eat?"

"i told you, i'm not hungry."

"it was a yes or no question, yaris." he growls through gritted teeth.

stepping toward me, it feels as if the closer he gets, the harder it is to move my feet away from him. i stand paralyzed and a loud chuckle erupts from his throat. that was the first genuine laugh i've heard since i've known him.

"are you scared of me?" he asks, putting a possessive hand on my chin and pulling me forward.

i shrug, "should i be?"

"yes, you should be." he answers.

jack takes the heels from my hands and tosses them across the room. my breathing starts to hitch because of how close he is. his eyes darken in the way they always do when he's about to make a sexual move.

"do you want me to touch you, yaris?" he asks, tilting his head to the side in a curious way.

"t-there are people downstairs." i stammer.

he grins, "that wasn't a problem yesterday."

"i don't want you to touch me." i lie right through my mouth.

"okay," he nods. "then stay up here."

with that, he swiftly leaves the room, leaving me with want. i take this as a time to cool off and bring my breathing back to normal before heading down the stairs. i fan my face with my hands as i walk back down the stairs.

this is a major workout of its own. making up for the days i've been eating and sitting doing nothing. i left my heels in the bedroom because why would i want to wear those around the house?

plus, they're super uncomfortable because jack got a size smaller than my actual shoe size. i hear a loud crunching sound coming from the kitchen, making me grow very curious.

maybe it's jack. i step further into the kitchen and discover that it's not jack. in fact, it's liam, sitting there on his phone and eating chips.

"liam." i speak up.

he's quick to turn at the sound of my voice. his face resembles a look of surprises and he opens his mouth to respond.

"hey, i just wanted to let you know that those girls-"

"where's the rest of the people?" i ask, cutting him off briefly.

"in the living room." his eyebrows pull together. "if you're looking for jack, he went into a room with two of the girls."

that's a lot of information to absorb and it brings an unsettling image into my mind. for some odd reason, my blood starts to boil from the thought.

"you look rather cute today." he compliments. "not that you're ugly other days." he rushes to make it not sound wrong.

"thanks." i press my lips together.

"why that tone?" he asks. "you're usually flirting back with me or something."

"jack says you shouldn't bond and grow attached with the hostage." i sigh.

"fuck what he thinks."

"fuck what who thinks?" a low voice speaks up, startling me.

i turn to the person behind me and jack's approaching us, buttoning his pants up. that was quick. maybe those girls- damn, here i am getting jealous all over again. it's something i'd never admit to his face.

"no one." i mutter.

"who?" jack repeats, looking more pointedly toward liam.

"you." liam answers.

jack's eyebrows raise in surprise, "and why are we fucking what i think?"

"she's reluctant to flirt back." liam gestures toward me and jack's eyes snap toward me.

is liam stupid or stupid?! it's like he's asking to be executed on the spot. he clenches his jaw, but doesn't say anything. i pick at the messy, half eaten food on the table and find something to eat.

i wander around the kitchen, opening every cabinet and that bastard lied! he has cereal! and a lot of it too! i gape at the never ending cabinet full of cereal boxes.

"you liar." i gasp.

"what?" jack questions, puzzled.

"you do have cereal."

"yes, i do." he confirms. "and yogurt and granola bars."

i narrow my eyes at him. i draw my attention to all of the processed food as jack tells liam to run an errand for him. he does willingly, leaving me and jack alone.

*

"you will not flirt with my men and distract them." jack emphasizes in a warning tone.

"why not?" i question innocently.

"because i said so."

"you only have a problem when i talk to liam. why is that?" i reply coldly. "besides, he was flirting with me."

jack rolls his eyes, "i don't want to hear about you flirting with anyone anymore. got it?"

i ignore him, making my way into the bathroom to shower and dress for the night. maybe if i'm nice, jack won't put the handcuffs back on me.

"i said, got it?" jack repeats, starting to grow angry.

i'm beginning to think that he's developing a problem. he's angry all of the damn time. like smile or something!

"yeah, whatever." i respond.

"don't push me, little girl."

"how am i pushing you? i literally just said-"

"and your attitude is back. i'll be only too happy to shut that mouth of yours."

"do it." i dare him.

before i understand what's happening, jack pushes his body flushed to mine and his lips are on my neck, nipping, sucking, and licking every part of skin that he can. his fingertips tightly grip my waist, making me squirm under his hold.

he pulls away, "do you want me to take you on this counter? is that what you want?"

"i don't think i'll satisfy." i remark. "seeming that you've already had sex today."

"what are you talking about?"

"oh, please." i scoff. "coming into the kitchen while buttoning your pants. even a complete idiot would be able to tell what you just did."

"that i took a piss?" he raises an eyebrow and then his mouth forms into an 'o' shape. "you're jealous, again."

i fist his black t-shirt in my hands, pulling his face down close to mine. i bite down on my teeth for a second.

"call me jealous one more time and i swear-"

"and demanding." he adds, smirking. "it's sexy."

i pull him down further until our lips are touching. he's quick to respond and kiss me back. both of his hands rest on the edge of the counter, helping to prop him up in front of me. my back is pressed against the edge,

holy fuck, what am i doing?

"i am so sorry." i apologize, pulling away and flattening his now wrinkled shirt. "please don't kill me-"

"don't stop." jack mumbles, pressing his lips against mine once again.

i'm taken aback, but don't hesitate to follow his lead. he disconnects our mouths for a little, only to pull off his shirt, but then his mouth is back on mine in an instant. my hands travel up his chest and to his broad shoulders.

his fingers fumble with the button of my jeans and he does it with ease. is there anything he can't do quickly? pushing that thought aside, he steps back from me. his lips are very pink and swollen.

"undress." he demands.

i obey and do as i'm told. wearing a bodysuit is making undressing two times much harder. his eyes don't leave my body as i get naked in front of him. if i weren't so desperate, i would have stopped it right here and gotten inside of the shower.

jack then unbuttons his pants when i'm naked, standing in front of him. this is the first time i'll get to see him and i hope i don't get disappointment. his briefs outline his budging erection and my mouth dries.

"turn around." he tells me.

when i don't, because i'm too distracted by his privates, he grabs my arm, turning me around himself. he pushes my upper body down toward the counter and his hand travels in between my legs.

"i'm going to take you this way." he whispers huskily into my ear, licking the sensitive spot behind it.

i squeeze my eyes shut, awaiting for the pain and pleasure to come, but i get nothing. only the sound of foil ripping. how could i forget? that would be bad if we didn't use protection.

i gasp as he brushes his tip against me and ball my fists. okay, it's actually happening. we're actually doing this and i don't want to stop. my breathing increases as i feel jack enters me.

i stand on my tiptoes and try to suppress my whimper. jack's hand comes around his grasp my neck. he doesn't grip tightly, but enough to hold me still.

"i want to hear you." he mutters hastily and everything i've been holding in releases.

moans, screams, and whimpers as he increased his pounding and punishing pace. he hums in approval or was it appreciation? one of his large hands is sprawled out across my stomach and he kisses the back of my neck repeatedly.

his hand moves down from my stomach and in between my legs, rubbing me while he's fucking me. i bite my lip and look at him through the mirror. he seems to be concentrated in what he's doing and not even paying attention to me watching.

if he wasn't holding me, i'd probably would have fallen i tot he ground right now because my knees feel so weak and shaky. they'll give in at any moment.

"jack." i wince as he starts to slow down.

his slow and sensitive moves make it feel like he's deeper inside of me and i don't know how much more i can take. i grip his wrist, retracting his hand. he instantly places it onto the counter to steady himself.

"you'll be the death of me." he breathes, sucking on my neck again before releasing into the rubber coating him.

{vote, comment, share}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14M 247K 54
"Give me sex and your time and I'll buy you anything you want, baby." In which a girl takes up an offer, but then realizes that it isn't as easy and...
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ©...
916K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by ©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...