Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 33 - Betrayal?

1.7K 36 13
By _shiro_usagi_

"Hm?" In the middle of her walk, she caught Aizen's figure in front of her. "Aizen-san!" She shouted but Aizen didn't react to her. Ran thought he probably didn't listen so she tried again. "Aizen-san!" Again, he didn't turned his back to her. She ran towards him and called him once again but unfortunately, he only continued to walk ahead, ignoring her. "Um, Aizen-san? I've been calling you. Aizen-san?" No reaction from the older man. Ran started to became confuse on the sudden change from him and didn't know what happened. As she continued followed him from behind, one thing hit on her mind and that probably the reason on why Aizen didn't answered her.

"Um... S-Sousuke-san...?" She called him with his name. And right immediately, Aizen stopped his steps-causing Ran almost bumped to him and he slowly turned his head to him while smiling to her.

"Yes, Ran?" He asked, innocently. Rather made Ran irritated and annoyed with his attitude.

"Uuh... I've been calling you, you know?" She sulked.

"Well, it's your own fault. You should called me with my name in case you forgot. You need practice so you will get used to it. Well then, is something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Um, are you going out again today?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I see. A-Actually, I just want you to accompany me for a while. But, because you're still busy so I guess maybe we can do it later. It's not that urgent. So, don't worry about it" She said the reason.

"I apologize"

Ran shook her head while maintaining her smile. "It's okay, Sousuke-san. I can't help it, right?" Watching her reaction, causing Aizen patted her head and gave her a light kiss in her lips.

"I'll be sure to return before you know it" He said and then walked away from her. Since the day they returned to Hueco Mundo, Ran realized Aizen's odd behavior. He started to went somewhere without her consent. The next thing she knew, he already gone. Every time she asked, he always said he was searching for his previous Arrancars. Said he wanted to prepared because he was still not sure Soul Society will leave them alone or maybe another new threat will come to them so he better strengthen their defenses. 

After she made sure Aizen already gone from her sight, she let out a short sigh. She couldn't deny herself that she was indeed...lonely. 

"Hm? Ran?" Ren appeared from her back.

"Oh, Ren-kun? What's wrong?"

"That should be my line. What happened? Oh, lemme guess. Aizen went off somewhere again?"

"Um, y-yeah..." Her face became sad. Aizen already told her the reason but somewhere in her mind, Aizen was not telling the truth and that made her became more depressed. Looking at her sad face, causing Ren unable to hold himself to patted her head, hoping he will calmed her down.

"Hey, don't make that face. I'm sure he's just busy now. He already promised to spend your holiday with him, right?" Ren assured her.

"...Yeah. You're right" She said. Right now, she could only wait for him and be patient. "I'm going back to my room now. See you later, Ren-kun" Ran parted with him and headed to her room. After he made sure Ran already gone, his expression. Like he felt guilty about it.

"Sorry I can't tell you the real reason, Ran..."

***

Ran's Room

When she back to her room, Ran immediately thrown herself to her bed. She couldn't deny herself that she indeed felt lonely. She could only hope Aizen will came right now and spoiled her like he usually do but no matter she looked at the door, there was no sign of someone will entered the room. Until... She could hear knocks outside. When the door being opened from outside, it appears...

"Yahoo~ Ran-chan! How've ya been?" Gin entered the room.

"Oh, Gin-san? What's wrong?" She then sat on the bed.

"Well... I thought Ran-chan is probably feel verrryyyy lonely without her prince is around, so I thought to accompany ya for awhile. Aizen-taicho is not around now, wanna go to the real world?" Gin suggested.

"Eh? I-Is that okay? If Aizen-san found out..."

"It's okay! He won't found out! We just go there for a bit and we'll be back before he knew it. How about it?"

"B-But..." Ran still felt unsure about his idea. Usually, nothing good came if she was dare to disobey him and something bad will came to her.

"Ne, Ran-chan? I know you felt lonely not having Aizen-taicho around, I just want to make you more lively again. It's weird if ya that down not like the usual Ran-chan. Ne? Well, if ya don't want it that badly I won't force ya but..." Gin explained his reason. Ran started to felt rather guilty because she was trying to reject him. Sometimes Gin was rather teasing but right now, Ran could sense he worried about her. So she decided...

"...Okay. I'll go" Ran answered.

"Oh? Seriously? Yeah! Come on, then! I already prepared the clothes I want to wear in the human world. I borrowed it from Ren. Come on, Ran-chan!" Gin said and both of them exit the room.

***

World of Living

Right after they reached the human world, Gin immediately brought Ran to a concert. It was a band that Ran very fond of and she didn't have any clue that Gin will brought her there. She had fun along the concert and when it's over, Ran could feel her throat was very dry. Along the concert, she was shouting as loud as she can.

"Uwaaa... I didn't expect you will brought me here. Thank you so much, Gin-san!" Ran thanked him.

"No problem, Ran-chan. Glad you like it"

"But, Gin-san? How did you know I like the band? And how did you get the ticket?"

"Oh, I asked Ren about it. And I borrowed some money from him. I told him I wanna play in the human world a bit so he lent me some. Hehe~ Don't worry about it, Ran-chan. I did it for ya so ya don't have ta worry about Aizen-taicho a little"

"Gin-san... Thank you" She thanked him. Ran was really in debt to him. She really glad Gin brought her to the concert. Even though she couldn't forget about Aizen, she was having fun with Gin for a moment. Until... "Hm?" She glanced towards someone behind Gin. He was... "S--Sousuke-san...?" She mentioned his name causing Gin looked behind him.

"Eh? Ara? Aizen-taichou..? What's he doin' here? And those clothes..." He was wearing a navy blue jacket with black shirts underneath and he wore black pants. As soon they caught his figure, Aizen suddenly went ahead. "Should we followed him, Ran-chan?" Gin suggested. She hesitated at first but she wanted to know too. Before, Aizen told her that he was searching for his previous Arrancars but now... He's in the human world. It made her confused because Ran knew on how Aizen despise being in human world. Only one thing hit her mind witnessing Aizen in her world.

He lied to her.

She started to doubting him but she wanted to know the reason first before she assuming things. "L-Let's follow him, Gin-san" Ran said.

"Okay!" Gin answered and both of them followed Aizen from behind. Both of them tried to kept their distance from Aizen as Gin also tried to hide his reiatsu. Thanks to Ran who are now able to control her power, she deceived their reiatsu to made him think that they were only a normal human. It didn't take them long for them to...lost sight of him. "Oh my. Where did he go?" Gin asked.

"Uuh... I didn't see him" She looked around her. All they knew that they were in the back of the street. Ran knew along the way there were many shops and it were...Clubs. A Host Club. It almost night so the clubs were starting to open soon. And then...

"Oh! There he is!" Gin pointed at Aizen standing in the front of the shop. He immediately brought Ran closer to him and hiding behind one of the club sign. Aizen still standing in front, he was like...waiting for someone. "Wonder what's he doing in this kind of place?"

"More importantly... What's he doing in human world? I thought he was searching for the arrancars. But... Why? Why he lied to me?" Ran asked, sadly. 

"Ran-chan... W-Well... Maybe there is something important so--" Before he could finished his sentences, they looked at Aizen who are now talking with someone. With...a woman. She was wearing a long dress and her hair was long and it has light brown color on it which length until her waist. She was indeed beautiful, especially with how she used her make-up. An adult woman. Gin take a glance towards Ran and he could tell, she was shocked. He also confused of why his leader in the world of living, and more importantly with another woman. Gin knew Aizen will never betray Ran, but witnessing on he together with another woman made him...doubting his leader.

They also saw on how the woman was fixing his clothes and how Aizen smiled to the woman. That causing Ran felt...hurt inside. It was like countless knifes were piercing her heart. Without any warning, she immediately stood up and ran to the opposite direction.

"Eh? R--Ran-chan..!" Gin immediately chased her.

Along the way, rain started to dropped down. People were starting to used their umbrella but for Ran... She didn't pay it no mind and continued to ran, passed through the people. In her mind, she could only feel, a betrayal. A betrayal from Aizen, from the man she in love with. She began to think that Aizen was in fact went to human world just to...meet that woman. She began to think Aizen already forgot about her just because he already had her body and how he began to act like her father before.

She didn't know for how far she ran from the place. She only stood in the middle of the street while people were passing through. She also could feel her tears started to drop down to her face. And then...

"Hey, sweetheart? What's wrong?" One man asked her.

"Oh, she's crying? Did you got rejected by your boyfriend?" His friend asked. Boyfriend. Now that word is making her hurt. She was just witnessing on how her boyfriend with another woman, who are more mature, more beautiful, more calm.

"She didn't answer. Probably it's true. Ne! Rather than with your useless boyfriend, how about we play together?"

"Yeah! We will make you forgot about him! Ne, let's go" He wrapped his hand around her shoulder. Usually, Ran will immediately snapped that hand-but for now... She didn't have any will to do it. Usually, Aizen will came to rescue her-but she knew... He will not come. He will never come. Until... "Ugh! O--Ouch! What the--! Hey! Let go..!" The man suddenly groaned. Ran looked at him and there she found...

"If ya want me to let go, first of all-don't touch her with your dirty hands. Hora" Gin threatened him as he grabbed his hand more stronger.

"Aaa! O-Okay! J-Just... Let me go!" The man shouted and Gin immediately let him go as they started to ran away from them.

"Geez~ Ran-chan, ya should be careful" Gin said but Ran didn't answer him. He could see she was crying. "Um, Ran-chan? Let's go somewhere first. You should dry your body first or you'll get sick. Come" He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and went to the nearest shop. "I guess here's fine. Ya want go back to Hueco Mundo now? Or should we--" Witnessing on how she didn't give any reaction causing Gin decided to brought them back to Hueco Mundo. He opened the Garganta and without any of Ran's approval, he hold her hand and entered the Garganta

Along the way, none of them were talking to each other and their clothes were very wet. It took them ten minutes to reached the castle.

***

Las Noches

"Hm? Oh, welco-- Huh?!? What the--! What happened to both of you?!?" Ren asked, worriedly.

"Ahaha~ It suddenly raining there and we didn't get any chance to take shelter so I decided to came back here" Gin explained.

"I--I see. Geez, Ran? Your clothes are a mess. You should take a shower first. Hm?" Ren sensed something wrong from her. "What's wrong? You looked...sad? Did Gin do something weird to you?"

"H-Hey! Why me?" Gin asked.

"...nothing" Ran weakly answer and without any words, she head back to her room, confusing Ren.

"Is something wrong?" Ren asked.

"Well... Let's just say...she was in shock" Gin said.

"Shock? About what?"

Gin was confuse whether to tell him or not. To tell him that their leader, maybe two-timing on Ran. "Nah~ Just wait for Ran-chan to calm down first and ask her by yourself later. I wanna take a shower first too. See ya, Ren!" Gin parted with Ren and head back to his room.

***

Ran's Room

In her room, right after she got there-Ran immediately take a shower and changed her clothes. After that incident, Ran was like...a living doll. She was moving but she was like didn't pay attention to what she was doing. After she finished showering, she sat on the bed and tried to recalled on what happened. She still couldn't believe about Aizen's betrayal. She didn't know whether he was indeed meeting that woman or maybe that was just a coincident. But before Aizen explained it to her, she couldn't believe him for now. In the middle of her thought, someone suddenly opened the door.

"Um, Ran-chan?" Gin entered the room. He immediately went to her side and sat beside her. "Ya know, Ran-chan? I think you should listen to Aizen-taicho's explanation first before you assumed that he indeed...two-timing ya. Besides... Ya know Aizen-taicho! He won't leave ya behind. He treasured ya more than anything else!" Gin assured her.

"Gin-san... I--I know that. But for now... I don't know, I can't...believe those words for now. I--I already had enough with betrayal. I always thought Sousuke-san will never did that, but..."

"Ran-chan..."

"I'm sorry, Gin-san. You already brought me to the concert and I ruined it along the way" She apologized.

"No no no. It's not Ran-chan's fault! It's mine! If I didn't brought ya here, ya probably won't see that"

She shook her head. "You're wrong, Gin-san. If you didn't brought me there, I won't know the truth. It's better if I know it now rather than later"

Watching on how Ran became very depressed, Gin couldn't hold himself to wrapped his arm around her shoulder. His hand stopped in the middle as he was trying to assured his mind that Ran was Aizen-san's. She belonged to his leader. But then again... He wrapped his arm around her and brought her to his chest. He caressed her back gently and slowly. For now, he just want to calmed her down.

"It's okay, Ran-chan. If ya wanna cry just cry. I'll be here, beside ya" He said it gently. It was the first time Ran ever see this side of him. She never knew Gin could be this kind. In her mind, Gin was like an older brother figure to her. He could be teasing but somehow he cared about her, just like Ren. Unable to take it any longer, finally cried in his chest. She grabbed his sleeves and started to sobbing so bad. In Gin's mind, that was the first time he felt anger. Angry to his leader for what he had done to Ran. He also didn't know what his leader was doing in the human world but he couldn't forgive his action towards Ran. 

They're being like that for almost thirty minutes. Gin didn't let go of his hold as Ran continued to cried. When she felt rather calm, she withdraw from him and wiped the tears from her face and looked at him. "I--I'm sorry, Gin-san. I made your clothes rather messy"

"Nah~ It's okay, Ran-chan. It's only a little tears. Don't worry about it. Um, it almost dinner time. Ya wanna eat?"

"Um, I'm sorry. I think I'll pass for today. If Sousuke-san returned and asked about me, just tell him I'm not feeling very well and...leave me alone for now" Ran said.

"O-Okay. But, let me know if you're hungry. I'll make something for ya" Gin said.

"It's okay, Gin-san. You'll destroy the kitchen" Ran teased him.

"Uwa! Ran-chan... You're so cruel" 

"Hehe~ Well, I think I'm gonna sleep now. Thank you for today, Gin-san. Good night" She said and immediately slept in her bed as Gin fixed the blanket for her. He gave her one last patting in her head and exit her room.

As Ran suspected, Aizen returned at dinner time and he already changed to his usual arrancar's clothes. Gin didn't said anything about Ran's absence. Ran already knew from Gin about what happened and decided to remained silent about it. Tosen was silent as always. And then...

"Where's Ran?" Aizen finally asked.

"Oh, she didn't feel very well today so she decided to sleep now" Ren told him.

"Did she? Is something happened to her?" Aizen asked.

"Ran-chan probably tired and she just want to rest for now"

"I see..." Aizen passively said. The four of them started to ate their dinner and none of them were talking to each other. When Aizen finished with his meal, he immediately stood up and headed to the door. Both Ren and Gin knew he will go to Ran's room, so Ren decided...

"Um, Aizen?" He called causing Aizen stopped. "Just let her rest for now. She just want a good night sleep" Ren said. Unfortunately, Aizen ignored his words and exit the room.

When he reached Ran's room, he opened the door slowly and found Ran already sleeping so soundly. He closed the door and went to her side. He sat on the bedside and was looking at her. She touched her forehead and there was no sign of any fever. He started to think to trust his comrades' words that Ran was indeed only tired and want to be left alone. Aizen also started to felt guilty because he was the one who persisting her to keep him company for the rest of her holiday, but now he was the one who always away. 

He caressed her hair gently. "I'm sorry, Ran. I couldn't tell you the real reason now. But... I believed you will be very glad in the end. Until then, please bear about it for a little longer" He said and gave her a light kiss in her head. When he wanted to pulled his face, he caught a single tears from her eyes. He wiped it and started to suspect something happened to her. He thought if one of his comrades did something to her. One person who appeared in his mind, was Grimmjow. He thought to questioned him later as he stood up and exit the room, only found...

"Oh, Aizen-taicho?" Gin appeared. He was walking and from his steps, he intended to went to Ran's room.

"Gin? What are you doing?"

"Oh, I was just thinking to check on Ran-chan"

"Really? Is something happened to her? From the looks of it, something did happened to her. Do you know what is it?" Aizen asked. Even though he asked nicely, but Gin could sense a threatening tone in his question.

"Well, Aizen-taicho? You were the one who know the reason. Let's just say, Ran-chan is sad because of ya"

"...What do you mean?"

Gin chuckled a bit. "How about think it by yourself?" Gin teased him and headed to the door. When he grabbed the doorknob, before he could opened it-Aizen already put his hand to the door, preventing him to enter. "Um, Aizen-taicho? I couldn't enter with your hand like that" He playfully said.

"...You said, she's tired and need some rest. So, why don't you leave her alone now and returned to your own room...Gin?" Aizen said. Both of them were looking at each other and Gin suddenly pulled back his hand.

"Geez~ Aizen-taicho, you're really very selfish, aren't ya? Because of that attitude, you're unintentionally already hurt Ran-chan. Well... You'll know about it, sooner. See ya later, Aizen-taicho!" Gin parted with him.

Hearing his statement, causing Aizen started to suspect if Ran knew what he was doing and also...about Gin. He also suspect if Gin started to make a move to Ran while he was away. In his mind, he won't let that happened. Even though Gin is his subordinate and already been with him for quiet time, he won't let him getting closer to Ran. He will protect her from anyone, including his own subordinate.

That day, Aizen knew he already created another new rival to himself.

---------------------------------

Done with chapter 33!

Uh-oh, Aizen is cheating on Ran-chan!!! >.< But... Is it true? Did Aizen really cheating on Ran-chan? Who's that woman?? Aaaaa! Come on, Aizen! Explain everything to Ran-chan or Gin will snatch her away from you!

Gin began to approaching Ran-chan! Will he be able to take her away from Aizen? What will Ran-chan do after she witnessing on her boyfriend's betrayal? Will she leave her behind and go to Gin? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Btw, the cover for this story is Gin while he was wearing that clothes in the human world when he had his date with Ran-chan :p

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
276K 9.2K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
74.3K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
1.6K 47 28
Once, I was the Captain of the Tenth Division - talented, celebrated, and beloved. How could I have known that I was part of a conspiracy, a pawn in...