Not Anymore (Discontinued)

By TJpage

IMPORTANT NOTE- I will be taking this book down, please read the last update that's where the explanation is... More

Not Anymore
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Cole's POV of when Libby left.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Note, not an update
Note- Last
Rewrite

Chapter 23

40K 1.3K 246
By TJpage

Recap:

Chapter 19- Libby has a nightmare and wakes up screaming so derricks helps her until Danny comes in and takes her down to the kitchen for ice cream where they see Cole. In the morning at school cooper tells Libby that rogues were spotted.

Chapter 20- Cooper got shot then died

Chapter 21- Cindy was first introduced when she pretended to be Cooper's mate. Libby finds out and puts her in the basement. Logan, Chad's new beta was introduced and Kevin, Chad's father was introduced.

Chapter 22- You find out that Logan's mate is Sam. Danny and Libby spent some time together. You find out that all rogues want to kill Libby.

Chapter 23

Cindy's POV.

I walked down the hall to the Alphas office. We're rogues but we've put ourselves into a pack.

When I arrived at the door I knocked and waited for a reply.

"Come in." I heard from the other side so I opened the door and walked in.

"Alpha Tyson." I bowed. "You wanted to see me."

"Yes, I did. I need you to do something for me. I need you to go into the Shattered Moon pack territory and pretend to be someone's mate to get close to Libby Anderson then when you've gained her trust then we'll take her," he threw a file across his desk in my direction.

"Ok I'll do it." I told him putting down the file after quickly scanning through it.

"Good," he smirked, got up, walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Now how about I take you up to my bedroom and have my way with you, it's been awhile." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away.

"I've already told you that I won't be sleeping with you anymore, not now that I've found my mate. I'm not going to cheat on him." I snapped then left the room after picking up the file again to study it more. I can't believe he's done that, we used to hook up before I found my mate but as soon as I found him I stopped.

After I had studied the file more I made my way downstairs to see that no one was down there. Hmm I wonder where everyone is, I thought to myself. I walked to the Alphas office to see him sitting behind his desk.

"When do you want me to leave," I asked. He looked up from whatever was on his desk.

"Whenever you think you're ready." He got up and looked out the window, "the guards are out patrolling the base so I'll tell them to let you out." He told me.

"There's no need. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon if that's ok." I told him and started walking towards the door. I can't wait to get my hands on that little bitch, I smirked evilly to myself. She deserves everything she's going to get for what she did.

Libby's POV.

It's been about three weeks since the incident with Cindy happened, we've managed to get some information out of her but not much. She hasn't been very talkative and let's just say she's missing a few body parts, nothing serious of course because we wouldn't want her to die. Every Sunday Danny and I go to that little cafe, order the usual and talk to Lisa. We're getting on really well and I'm so happy that I forgave him. I've seen a bit more of Jake, he still disappears from time to time but a lot of the time he's at the pack house in his room or in the living room. We've been spending more time together but I don't like how he just disappears and doesn't tell anyone where he's going. I've tried getting it out of him but he gets angry and goes to his room or tries to change the subject. We're not as close as we used to be and I don't really see this relationship going anywhere but I like being with Jake and I don't really want to break up with him. Also every now and then he'll have these mood swings and just storm out the pack house, I really don't know what's wrong with him. I think he's getting into fights or something because about two or three weeks ago he came back to the pack house with a massive bruise on his shoulder and thigh. It wasn't just then because sinse then he's been coming back with bruises all over his body.

"Chad!" I shouted through the pack house. I couldn't find him anywhere.

"He's in Coles office," came a voice behind me. I turned around to see Danny standing there. Why is he in Coles office? I asked myself. Although now that I think about it, they're constantly going out, in the Library or in one of their offices. Something has to be going on but they're not telling me what. Cole had to leave for a bit about three weeks ago and didn't tell anyone apart from Danny and Chad. He's been unusually nice to me, he makes me breakfast every morning and always makes sure I have a lift to school. Also if I ever need to go anywhere he always offers to take me and always asks if he can tag along when I go for a run. My wolf loves the fact that our mate wants to spend time with us but I'm still not ready to forgive him for the way he treated me and rejecting me. My wolf is stupid and has already forgiven him but I haven't. We have been spending more and more time together lately but I don't want to spend too much time with him because my wolf will become too attached.

"Thanks Danny, you wouldn't happen to know what's going on with them do you?" I asked in a sweet voice. His face went blank.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. Hmm something is going on around here and I want to know what it is. I'll find out one way or another.
A few hours later I hear my name being called through the pack house.

"In the living room!" I shout to Chad and a few seconds later him and Cole come through the door and sit beside me. "What do you want?" I asked.

"First of all I need to tell you that Logan is needed to go back home to the rest of our pack," he told me and I turned to look at him.

"Sam won't let him leave." I told him then went back to watching the Vampire Diaries. I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm watching it.

"That's why Cole suggested that she go with him and join our pack." He told me. They were both just sitting there staring at me and it was starting to make me feel u comfortable.

"Ok." Was my simple reply, I wish they could just leave me alone. Just for an hour or so while I watched my program but no, there's always someone there.

"What's wrong with you?" Chad asked with a frown.

"Can't you see I'm trying to watch the Vampire Diaries?" I asked with a huff and without taking my eyes off the screen.

"Why are you watching this rubbish?" Cole asked. I turned to him and scowled.

"This isn't rubbish, this is one of my favourite program's. It's amazing."

"No it isn't but what is amazing is football." He laughed and grabbed the remote off the table and changed the channel.

"What do you thing you're doing?" I screeched and jumped up from the sofa and went to grab the remote but he picked it up and put it behind his back. He can't do this, not when I'm watching one of the most amazing program's on television. "Give that back!"

"No, I want to watch football." He laughed but Chad just sat there and watched.

"Chad tell him to give it back." I whined and pouted at him but he shook his head and sat back against the sofa. I huffed and turned towards Cole. "Please give it back." I pouted. He was quiet for a moment and I thought he was going to give in and give me the remote but then he spoke.

"No." Was his simple answer. I huffed then lunged at him and he started laughing. "I'm not giving it to you."

"Please give it to me," I whined and I brought fake tears to my eyes then sat next to him. He looked like he was having an argument with himself. After about two minutes he answered.

"Please don't cry Libby." He frowned, "please don't cry, I don't want to be the person to make you cry and I'll break anyone's neck that does."

"You're always mean to me," and I just sat there and fake cried. His eyes softened.

"I don't mean to be Libby, you're my mate and I love you. Please know that, I hate it when you're upset." He embraced me in a hug and held me while I cried.

"Can I please have the remote?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yes, of course." He reached behind his back and gave me the remote and I changed it back to the Vampire Diaries. "Do you want a drink or anything?" He asked and I nodded so be got up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight I smirked and turned to Chad who was sitting there staring at me with his mouth open in shock.

"I knew I could get it back." I smirked and he started laughing.

"I can't believe he gave in so easily." He laughed and bent over in his chair to hold his stomach from laughing so hard. Then I got thinking, does he really think of me that way? Has he really changed? I asked myself. Well it doesn't matter if he has because I'm not ready to forgive him and I don't know if I ever will be, I thought to myself. Just then Cole came back into the living room and sat down next to me. I wiped the smirk off my face.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked softly and I shook my head.

"I'm alright but thanks anyway." I answered in a small, sweet voice. Hmm if he'll do this for me I wonder if I can get him to do anything else for me, we'll if the time comes I can always try.

After I had finished watching the Vampire Diaries I got up and turned to Cole and Chad.

"I'm going to go make dinner, you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Yes please Libbs." Chad smiled but Cole got up.

"It's alright, I'll do it. I still feel terrible for making you cry so I'll make us dinner." He smiled and walked into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Chad and I both looked at eachother then followed him in.

"You know you don't have to do this. I'm pretty capable of making dinner myself." I told him and Chad and I took a seat at the table while Cole made dinner.

"I know but I still feel bad so I'll make it tonight." Well that's fine with me, it means I don't have to do it, I smiled to myself.

"Well thank you Cole." I smiled at him and he smiled back. We then went on to having a pretty decent meal all sat at the table and we just talked about random stuff.

Chad's POV.

I was shocked. I was completely and utterly shocked. Why would every rogue want Libby dead?

"Why?" I asked her but she didn't answer. "Really? We're going to have to go through this again?" I asked. "You know it would be so much better for you and for me if you just cooperated then we could get through this quickly." But she still didn't answer. "I thought we were going to get through this quick and easy but it appears not." I then got a knife out of my jean pocket and walked over to her. "Last chance."

"Go to hell." She then spat on my shoes. These are designer shoes! I don't want spit all over them, that bitch. I then shoved the knife into her shoulder and she let out an ear piercing scream.

"How about now?" I asked but she simply shook her head so I pulled the knife out of her shoulder and shoved it in her thigh. Again she screamed. "What about now? Given up yet?" I asked and she wimpered.

"Alright," she sighed so I waited for her to go on. "You obviously know Libby isn't like the rest of us but to be honest I don't care about that. I just want to get revenge." She said with a scowl on her face.

"Why?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Because she killed my family"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for this extremely late update but I can tell you why. First of all I've been ill, It's near to christmas so I've started preparing for that, I've had the worst cas of writers block, I've prepared my sisters engagement party and birthday party and lastly I've started my exams at school so the updates won't be frequent. 
I hope you guys like the chapter, I've been writing it at school through my lunches and some of my lessons instead of doing work because I felt terrible for not updating it in so long.
THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED. A lot of the chapters in this book haven't been edited and I'm just going to finish the book then edit them.
Also because I'm going to be so busy please don't ask me for requests at the moment as I'll have to say no because I'm just so busy but I'll let you guys know when I'm open to requests.
Who's your favourite character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44K 52
#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. One of the...
358K 12.9K 42
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
19.5K 697 53
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
19.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...