I slept with who?

Par scorpjuicemarley

“Do I know you?” He asks in a perplexed voice. I can tell he has no idea who I am. I put on my brightest and... Plus

I slept with who? Shit, Your supposed to be a stranger!
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7

Chapter 2

547 15 1
Par scorpjuicemarley

Chapter Two

I left the busy airport bustling with people who seemed to have an agenda that acquired them to be mindless morons and get in my way every five seconds, to find a rental that wasn't outrageously pricey. Let me just tell you, my options on that subject matter was definitely limited. I drove through city traffic to sprawling farmlands (the farmlands were definitely pretty with all the greenery and hay bails but I could really live without the stench of manure creeping in through the air vents) and arrived at a motel about three hours away from home. It was small and kind of shabby, with the brown painted exterior that looked like a horse randomly decided to take a big shit right off the side of the road. But you know what that means don't you? It means its probably cheap!

Plus, I couldn't keep my eyes open enough to go any farther and wrecking the rental didn't seem to be a good Idea. Unfortunately there was no hot, hunky, naked massage guy waiting for me when I got to the little motel.

Damn.

I checked in, which, was a lot harder then I thought it would be. The reception dude wasn't at his desk so I had to ring the little bell thingy for about ten minutes before a big hairy old guy came to rent me a room. What is it with ugly people today? I mean first gargoyle now Hairy? People seriously need to get a grip on there outer appearance. I mean if I could do it you can do it too.

Anyway Hairy let me get a room that was outrageously priced, I might add. I mean really! This building looked like shit ( literally) and he's charging 85$ per night! If it wasn't the only motel around I would say screw that.

This scenario totally reminds me of the beginning of a horror movie. Crappy hotel, creepy guy, hot girl (me obviously!). Watch our good friend Hairy turn out to be on the television for most wanted. Oh! And maybe Gargoyle from the plane is his accomplice. They would look so good together, and they share a common fear of mirrors.

Soul mates.

After hairy gave me the key he disappeared into the back mumbling something about sleep. Ah, Hairy, I totally feel you. I need to catch up on my sleep too.

Walking out of the main building I noticed there was nobody else in the parking lot, the only car was my rental. Creepy!

When I got my key and found my room (which wasn't very hard to do since there were only five rooms in this joint) I assessed my sleeping quarters. I thankfully noted that there was no ax murderer, rapist, scary guys in general, Mr. Hairy or any creepy crawlies that would be sharing a room with me.

Win for me.

I checked the bed, making sure it was clean. Which, thankfully, it was, and fell on it ready to pass out. Shit! Gotta set my phone alarm.

I grabbed the phone off of the little night stand that was beside my bed and set the alarm on it. Okay phone alarm set for eleven tomorrow morning. Door is locked. Now I can finally pass out. Which I did, quickly.

…..........................

God, why was the world trying to punish me? What have I ever done to you world? I know I was daughter of the darkness there for a while but come on! This just seems like cruel and unusual punishment, which, correct me if I'm wrong, but is illegal here in the US of A?

Do you suffer from short term memory loss or something? I mean hello!! I transformed to Sunny-ville barbie for Christs sake! That totally cancels out all the dark gothic stuff, I swear!

As I mentally wage war on the world, I cracked open an eye. Blinding white light hit me. Ah, I forgot to shut the curtains last night.

Damn.

Damn you curtains! Cant you close by yourself? I'm not your mom, I cant do everything for you! And you mister sun. What in the world do you think your doing trying to blind me with you brilliance. Grrr. You are on my list, which is not a very good place to be, you big meanie.

I glance over at my phone to see what time it is and groan. Damn you too, you stupid alarm clock! You were supposed to go off at eleven. And two o'clock in the afternoon is definitely not the new eleven!

I get out of bed, (okay, more like stumble slash fall) and head to the bathroom. I pause at the door and pray its not as bad as I think its gonna be. I cautiously open the door and sigh with relief. Although the bathroom is small, with its beige toilet and cheap laminate flooring, it was still clean and cockroach free. Damn it must be my lucky day because when I turn on the shower, the water is clean and hot.

Oh yeah, I'm a winner!

I strip and get into the shower slowly relaxing every muscle in my body. Mmm, It felt like all the tension was slipping away down the drain with the excess water. Planes always make me tense and uncomfortable for days afterward. The only cure I've ever found was getting it on with a man.( Bumping uglies, riding the upside down bicycle, going to a rodeo, sex, whatever you wanna call it) Then, and only then, can I truly relax again. Or I could do it the hard way and wait for days afterward for it to slowly slip away.

Hmm...

I think the first option is the quickest and most fun so I'll keep it on my mind, just in case I meet a hunk worthy of my time

An hour and a half later I'm perky, well rested and not that pissy anymore. That's always a good thing. I gather my luggage and rounded up the rental. It's a silver cobalt that barely holds my luggage, but its small and speedy so three hours shouldn't be that big of a deal. Plus it has an iPod import so I'm all set.

I wonder what awaits me when I get home. Hopefully everyone has settled down and dealt with the craziness they had before I left. I haven't talked or written to my mother since I caught Dean cheating on me. Hopefully someone will be home because I didn't let them know I was coming. Hell, I wonder if they'll even recognize me. Oh, this will be so fun!

I figured, about an hour away from the town I grew up in, stopped at a convenience store refueling, I might as well get a drink for the rode. I was still sort of nervous about coming home, how everyone will react and how things have changed. So I stocked up on the 99 cent wine coolers and rode away into the setting sun. One step away from chugging the contents in my cup holders to try to dull my worries.

…..........................................

Five wine coolers later I had about fifteen minutes to go on my journey to the homestead, when I had to pee. I absolutely could not hold it any longer. My hometown looked basically the same. All brick buildings with classy little shops, cute little cafe's and boutiques. The scenery was already really green and flowery even though we were only getting close to April. All the streets were the same, slow pace and not hectic like some of the city's I've driven through. All the same as I remember. Well, it all looked the same except now there was a big hulking marble building that definitely was not there the last time I was here.

The sign proclaimed that it was a bar/ restaurant called the Wild Side. Hmm. A drink couldn't hurt while on a potty break. I knew I probably shouldn't since I was pretty thoroughly buzzed already but what the hell, might as well.

HAH! That rhymed!

I pulled into the parking lot and headed inside. The inside wasn't at all like I expected. On the outside it was all sleek lines and marble with a huge parking lot and classy but dull colors. But, on the inside it had red plush carpet that you could sink into, casual leather booths that looked very comfortable, and a spacy wooden bar on a sleek wooden rise. From the size of the building I thought it would be huge and open and a bit sterile, but no, it was moderately sized with different sections that seemed to appeal to everyone's separate tastes. The place seemed casual and inviting. It was a little noisy and a little more than half way crowded, but there was only about a handful of people at the bar.

I turned on my inner vixen and sauntered toward the bar, I was a little wobbly but I didn't know if that was because I had to pee so bad or if I drank a little more than I thought.

“Excuse me.” I purred to the bartender, leaning over the bar a little. Barely a slur could be detected in my voice, see I'm not that drunk! All the patrons turned to look at the new comer. Hee-hee. It still totally amazed my that I could turn heads! Me! Old goth beer gut girl!

The bartender, a tall middle aged man with a wicked smile turned toward me. He wasn't the hottest man in town but he wasn't all that ugly, either. More like exactly in the middle, with his thick black hair and faded brown eyes. I rated him about a six on the hot scale. His smile turned a little more predatory when he saw me, though.

“What can I get for you, Darlin'?” He asks running his predatory gaze down my body. He looked back up to my eyes and winks. Uhmm, okay, eww. Never mind, he is totally a negative four now.

“Do you have a restroom?” Please, please say yes and point me in the right direction because I need to pee right now or I'm going to explode!

“Down the hall to the left,” He rumbles gruffly and winks again. Ewwww!

“Thanks!” I said and sauntered in that direction. As soon as I was out of sight though, I ran like a bat out a' hell to the little girls room. I found it and pushed the door open, not caring if anyone was in there or not, just worrying about getting my obscenely tight skinny jeans down before I piss myself in the process. Soon as they were down and my ass was on the seat there was an explosion. Waterfall. River. Flood. Ocean. Whatever you wanna call it, I just know there was an on going stream going on for about a minute and a half before slowly putting out. My God, I feel so much better!

I flushed and opened the small stall door. In my haste in coming in here I didn't really look around to acknowledge the scenery in the bathroom. I studied it while I washed my hands. There were a few decorative plants that looked well cared for and the marble floors were nicely polished. The walls were a nice cream color that matched the maroon on the stalls. It was actually really nice. Which isn't really all that surprising because the main part of the interior of Wild Side was nice and elegant too. But still casual and not stuck up. A+ for interior design!

As I finished up washing my hands and admiring the view I got a good look at myself in the mirror. The first thing I noticed was that my tan was fading, I was still tan but not the dark tan I had for about the last year and a half. This makes me incredibly sad, all that hard work to tan and three days away its already fading!

I checked the rest of myself out.

Face: perfectly made up.

Eyes: Still clear blue (even though I'm still buzzed.)

Hair: Nicely washed styled running to about the middle of my back.

Boobs: still high and perky! Very barbie like.

Stomach: No beer gut, flat.

Damn girl you look good for being in a car for almost three hours!

I touched up my lip gloss and headed out of the bathroom. I wonder if I should get another drink for the road since I drank all my oth-

“-Oof!”

Oh my god, I think I just hit someone with the door! There was a thud and a groan. Yep I totally whacked someone with the door.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63K 1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
505 15 29
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
83.3K 2K 17
One night that's all it was supposed to be. One night of freedom with a stranger. That's all it was supposed to be or something more. Maybe even a se...
9.9M 213K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...