Future Fur-The Racosan War

By SurRetro

Full blown war threatens the People of the Aligned Coalition of Planets. How far will they stand that treach... More

Chapter 1(15) Saltaner Incognito(unrevised)
Chapter 2 (16) Stand of the Light(Unrevised)
Chapter 3 (17) Surrendering for my home(unedited)
Chapter 4 (18) Daring Rescue(unedited)
Chapter 5(19) Rouge mercies(unedited)
Chapter 6(20) Bravery at Arcadia(Unedited)
Chapter 7(21) Rebellion of Arcadia(unedited)
Chapter 8 (22) Arcadia Canis Stands(unedited)
Chapter 9(23) Prelude(unedited)
Chapter 10(24) The last Game (unedited)
Chapter 11 (25) End Game (Unedited)
Chapter 12 (26) The Game is Over (Unedited)
Chapter 13(27) Aftermath (Unedited)
Chapter 14(28) Epilogue(Unedited)

Teaser(Chapter 1)

17 1 1
By SurRetro

*Note-  This is an unedited section of first draft material written as I am thinking and may not end up in the story at all but as of this time serves to show what Tanem is feeling in the beginning of The Racosan War*

I was returning to the place I grew up.  What was on the surface?  Did anyone know anymore?  I could see that it was still intact, still living though the air felt dry and lifeless.  Though I knew this was my home it felt wrong as if it was dying.  I had to get to the Jax manor, the place I lived before it was destroyed and after it was rebuilt until I graduated from the Saltaner Space Acadamy.  If I was to get the materials I needed to survive this undercover war that I have seen the signs of I needed the materials that I left behind.  This was going to be a long night, yeah I just thought that at noon, I knew it was a matter of days before the Argos Explorer got back.  I just needed to survive that long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.2K 51
Cory has always believed we were not alone. After he meets Krystal, a beautiful woman he literally bumps into, he's about to find out just how right...
148 2 1
Hundreds of years into the future, humanity has built its own artificial planet, one not bound by the orbit of the Sun. Instead, every couple hundred...
201K 23.1K 122
War looms on the horizon... After the colonization of Mars and Europa, it took us fewer than five generations to reach beyond our solar system and d...
72.2K 822 23
Thirty years of wars soon to come to a close. All of humanity has been exterminated. Only one human continues to fight against the new Furry Republic...