Book 4 - I Don't Deserved To...

By themoonlightdemon

Sophia Clarke a 24 year old Single Mother who was divorce by her Husband. He abandon his only kid, Sabrina an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
ATTENTION
Chapter 26 (END)
ATTENTION

Chapter 24

20.5K 669 58
By themoonlightdemon

*FEW MONTHS LATER*

SOPHIA'S POV

"Well?" Charlie asked me. I showed her the test and chuckled. Charlie took it and jumped excitedly. "You're pregnant!! Who's the man! I AM!" I laughed at her. "You are." Charlie went to and hugged me right. "You're amazing bunny..." She said and kissed me. "We need to go to the hospital to make sure and do future appointments." "Indeed we shall." She kept looking at me with her dreamy eyes.

"What?" She shake her head. "Nothing just.... I'm so happy right now words can't even describe it." I pinched her nose hard. "Stop looking at me like that. It's creepy." Charlie laughed. "You love this creepy side of me." "True." We both laughed. The next day we went to the hospital and it is confirmed, I am 3 weeks pregnant. When we came home that day, we both having a hard time explaining to Sabrina.

She even thought we don't love her anymore. But we told her she's going to be a big Sister soon and then she was happy and even told Sam, our one year old said they will be big Sisters. One question caught be off guard when we explaining to them. "Where Baby come from?" Charlie and I looked at each other. "Ummmm...." Charlie started. I stopped her from explaining.

"When Mommy and papa love each other.... We decided to have a baby. So... Ummmm... God gave us a baby." I finished. Sabrina look so confused. "Honey.... In time you will understand." Charlie said and smiled. "So when mama said we will have a little baby, papa love her too?" Again the question caught us off guard. "We did." "Where's baby now?" I smiled at our 3 year old.

"Gone." Sabrina looked sad. "Is that why mama leave us?" I looked at Charlie. "No honey. Mama need to work. And she have her own house." "I miss her." I hugged my little girl. "Me too honey." Sabrina pulled away. "I want candy." I chuckled. "Sure. Baby. Go with papa." She walked to Charlie and ask her to pick her up. "Don't give her too much." Charlie nodded and walked with Sabrina to the kitchen.

I reached for my phone and call Tori. After 3 rings she answered. "Hey Tori..." "Hey. Something wrong?" I smiled. "No. Just when are you going to visit us?" Long silence. "I'm not sure. I'm not in LA right now. Work stuff." "Oh. Well they misses you." She sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I promise I'll visit next week." I smiled. "Ok." I could hear faint voice calling her saying it's time for her appointment but quickly she shushed the person to stopped talking.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll call you." I said my goodbyes and hang up. "Oh Tori if only you're here..........."

THIRD PERSON POV

Tori woke up feeling exhausted this morning. The doctor said that is a normal symptom of kidney failure. It all started 2 weeks ago. She had been working so much that she figured that was why she was so tired. Then one night on her way out, she collapsed. After a series of tests, they found that she has 40% kidney failure in one kidney and 20% in the other. She has been admitted into the hospital for a week and she will be there for one more week as long as she responds to treatment.

"Tori, its time to have you up and walking so you can keep the blood flowing the way it should." Tori rolled her eyes. She didn't even know why she bothered. She was at the point where she didn't care if she lived or died. She hated the way she was now. Who would want a women who couldn't have kids and now has kidney failure. Sometimes she thought about killing herself until she thinks of Sabrina and Sam. She made a promise to them and she needs to keep it.

A familiar voice brought her out of her thoughts. "Tori?" Tori turned to see Sophia and Charlie standing there. "Hey guys." Tori said in a defeated tone. "Tori why are you in the hospital? I thought your not in LA" Sophia asked. "Oh well I overworked myself. Im just resting." Neither Sophia or Charlie believed it was just that but for now they let it go. "Is there something we can get for you? You can come home with us Tori." "No I am fine. I will be out of here soon. Don't worry about me. I am doing great. Really."

Sophia was on the verge of tears just seeing Tori back in the hospital with an IV and gown. She just wanted to hug her, take her home and take care of her. But she knew that wasn't going to happen. "Please let us know how you are doing ok Tori?" Sophia said as she hugged Tori. "I will but there is nothing to tell." They said their goodbyes and Sophia and Charlie walked to their appointment. "She looked sick Charlie. There is no way she is only here for rest." Charlie put her arm around Sophia. "I agree but we cant make her tell us what is going on."

Sophia stopped. "Charlie we cant just give up and not do anything." "I didn't say we wouldn't do anything. We just aren't going to ask Tori again. I have a doctor friend here that will tell us what is going on but first lets get our little one checked out first." Charlie said as she put her hand on Sophia's stomach. "Yes. Good idea." After their appointment, Charlie and Sophia went to talk to find out what was really going on with Tori. "Come in." Charlie opened the door. "Hey Emily."

"Charlie! What do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" Charlie and Sophia walked in. "Actually I need a favor." Emily smiled. "Anything for you Charlie. What can I do for you?" "I need to know why Tori was admitted into the hospital." Emily no longer was smiling. "I have been following her case as I saw she was admitted. Charlie the beating she took affected her kidney's. The are failing. She was admitted to try to stop the failure from going further. She has shown some improvement but not as much as the doctors where hoping for."

Sophia began to cry. "What does this mean? Is she dying?" Sophia asked through her tears. "At this point they cant really say. It can be fatal but it also could stop where its at. She is here for treatment and tests. She has been here a week and will be here for one more week. It was hard to convince her to stay. She wanted to just let it go." Charlie hugged her crying wife. "She has been alone the whole time. Nobody has come to visit her. That may be because she hasn't told anyone though. Im not sure."

Sophia's heart broke. "Oh Charlie. She has been here day after day and she is alone. She must be so scared. Charlie we have to do something." "Shh I know baby. We will be here for her. She might push us away at first but we will be here." Charlie turned back to Emily. "Can you tell me what room she is in?" Emily went to her computer and looked. "523" Charlie smiled. "Thank you so much Emily." "Any time Charlie." Charlie and Sophia walked out. "Charlie what if she get's angry when we just show up in her room." Charlie shrugged. "Let her be angry but one thing she wont be is alone." Sophia hugged her and nodded.

They both went to the room number and looked at each other. They knocked and a faint come in signalled them to opened the door. They both walked in and they noticed Tori was laying on her side, with machine attached to her hands. "Why is is doctor?" Her voice was weak. "Ummm... We're not Doctors." Tori know that voice. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Charlie and and Sophia on the end of the bed.

"What are you two doing here?" Tori asked. "We know what's happening Tori." "Why didn't you tell us?" Sophia asked. "Why should I. Beside, I'm fine. I'm not dead yet." Tori chuckled. "This is not a laughing matter." Tori smiled. "What are you doing in a hospital?" Sophia smiled. "Well we came for my appointment." Tori raised her eyebrows.

"You're pregnant?" Sophia nodded. "Good job Charlie." Tori laughed. But Sophia noticed it didn't show in her eyes. Suddenly Sophia remembered something. "Now I get why when I call you someone call out for yah." Tori smiled. "Yea. Busted." Charlie went and took a chair for Sophia. "Who's with the kids?" "We hired a nanny." Tori smiled and looked at Sophia. "Can I touch it?" Tori turned her gaze to Charlie.

"Sure. Knock yourself out." Tori looked at Sophia who smiled widely. Sophia lifted her up up to make her stomach visible. Tori reached out with her trembling hands. Sophia noticed how difficult it is for her and grabbed her hand, put on her stomach. "Ohhh..." Tori chuckled. "I'm so happy for you Sophia." Tori said and Sophia let her tears fall. Sophia know it's hard for Tori.

Tori pulled away and turned her body without causing the machine to beep. "Any cure?" Charlie asked her. "Well if I had kidney transplant, then yes I can manage." Sophia looked at her Wife with her begging eyes. Charlie know her Wife want her to find a donor. "For Sam." Sophia said leaving Tori completely confused. "I'll be back." Charlie said and walked out of the room, leaving Sophia with Tori. Sophia smiled.

"Where she's going?" Sophia acted as if she don't know. Sophia reached for Tori's face and tied up Tori's wavy blonde hair. "Now we can see that beautiful face." Sophia looked at her. "Did your parents come to visit?" Tori shake her head. "I'm completely off their will." Tori chuckled. "I'm not even exist anymore." Sophia hold her hands. "Hey its okay. You have us. And the kids. And this little bundle of joy." Sophia touch her stomach making Tori laughed.

Sophia looked around and saw stack of papers near her other side. "What's this?" "Work." tori nonchalantly answered her. Sophia shake her head and sighed. "You still doing work after what happen?" Tori nodded and smile sheepishly. "I have to. I build this company with own bare hands and sweats. I can't let the company dies." "Why didn't you tell us. We could help. Well Charlie could. I don't know a thing about law." Tori chuckled.

"And who will take care of Charlie's company?" "Andrea started to work at the company as the COO." Tori baffled. "She's not a housewife anymore?" Sophi shake her head. "Christian cheated and she asked for a divorce. Now she working for Charlie. Charlie wanted to give the CEO place but she refuse." Tori nodded. "Good for her. I mean I never like Christian before. He's too..... Mysterious."

A knocked startled them both and a brunette opened the door. She smiled at Tori and Sophia. "Miss. I brought the files you asked." Tori nodded and the brunette place it on the table. "Sophia.... This is Liza. My secretary." Liza offered her hand and shake Sophia's hand. "This is Sophia, Charlie's Wife." Liza smiled. "I know. Her face is all over the news and magazine."

"Don't mention that. I have no privacy anymore because of that." Tori chuckled. "I'm used to it." Liza excused herself and walked out of the room. Sophia looked at the machine and wonder what's happening to her blood. "What's this for?" Tori smiled. "It's for cleaning my blood. This is called a dialysis treatment." "So this red thing is actually real blood? Your blood?" Tori nodded.

"It went through theses series of tubes and into the filter right over there and flow back inside my system using this blue tube. The red tube is actually for extracting the blood." Sophia nodded. "Is it painful?" Tori shake her head. "When they put the huge needle in yes, it does. But after 4 hours, you just have to endure it." Sophia's eyes widen.

"4 hours?!" Tori chuckled. "Yea. 4 hours. 3 times a week. But I need to stayed here another week because I'm not strong enough. They monitoring my health. Then they will let me go home. Sophia can't believe Tori is suffering alone while she's having fun with her family. "You're going home with us and no buts!" Tori try to say no but Sophia just didn't let her say a word.

Meanwhile, Charlie was talking to Tori's doctor and asked how to get donors for her. In this state, her Wife would be asking a lot of question if she said there's no way for Tori to get better. Angry Sophia is not a good scene at all. "What if I search for the kidney myself? Or I offered money for someone to donate?" The doctor smiled. "That can be a boast. But I'm not sure about the offering money part. People tend to put specific price about their organs."

"How much?" "Some cost over $400,000. Each." "But we only need one yes?" The Doctor nodded. Charlie leaned in and rested her hands on the Doctors table. "I offer 1 million dollar for the kidney. But make sure it's healthy and perfect for her." The Doctors eyes widen. "Are you sure miss?" Charlie nodded. "I could write you a cheque but then You will not do your job right after you have the money."

Charlie made a deal with the doctor and smiled widely. She walked out of the Doctors office and reached for her phone. "Sometimes in life we need plan B." She call one person who knows about illegal organ seller. "Lulu?"..............

LUCAS'S POV

I can't believe I am spending the day with my daughter. Well I kind of have 2 now. We basically have been eating and shopping. "Dad?" "Yes?" Lucas responded. "How many of these people around us are bodyguards?" Lucas smiled. She is a smart girl. "Only 5 of them are. Are you ok with that?" Marsha nodded. "Yes. I just noticed they were following us so I thought I would ask." Lucas slowed down to walk beside her. "It is very good that you notice your surroundings. That goes for anyone." Marsha laughed.

"Who could miss that big guy following them all day." "You would be surprised to know that most people wouldn't notice him. But you noticed more then just him. You were aware of all of them. " Lucas didn't say it out loud but he was proud. His daughter was more like him then he thought. They were having a wonderful time. Alexa was always happy but Marsha still noticed Alexa was watching what was around us as well. We had walked out of the 10th shoe store of the day when a girl approached Marsha.

They hugged and then turned to me. "Dad I want you to meet my girlfriend Ruby." Now I'm confused and it must have shown on my face. "Dad are you ok with me dating a girl?" "Of course. I'm sorry. I just thought I heard your mom referring to you having a boyfriend." Marsha laughed. "Oh moms always teasing me. I will explain later." I held out my hand to Ruby. "It is nice it meet you." "I'm happy to meet you too. Marsha talks about you a lot." I smiled and they walked off talking. I have a lot to learn about teenage girls.

"Alexa... This is my Girlfriend, Ruby." She introduced Ruby to Alexa. Alexa have the same expression like I did minutes ago. "I thought.... Andrea..." Alexa sighed. She smiled and shake Ruby's hand. "Nice meeting you Ruby." "Like wise ma'am." Alexa smiled. "Let's  go somewhere we can chat." Alexa said and looked behind her to signalled our men. I noticed her gun is visible. "Babe your gun." Quickly Alexa covered it with her blouse.

Alexa chuckled. "I really need that gun strap." I laughed. "Yes you do." "How about here?" Marsha said and I nodded. "Anywhere you want pumpkin." Alexa chuckled. "Pumpkin?" "What?" "Oh nothing." Alexa laughed and walked towards the cafe with Misha. I let Marsha and Ruby walked first while I checked the surrounding. I stopped in front of my men and whispered.

"Guard the entrance and the kitchen staff." He nodded and walked to the others. I walked in and sit on the table they choose. "So what do you want to eat?" I asked and take off my coat.
They all looked at my arms and gasped. I laughed. "What?" Marsha went to touched my arm. "Dad.... Wow. I thought you're old." I laughed hard. "Honey I'm only 39." "Well soon be 40." Alexa decided to cut in. "Hush." The girls laughed.

"How about you aunt Alexa?" Alexa smiled. "You never asked a woman their age honey." She replied Misha. "She's 38. Same like your Mom." Alexa hit my shoulder hard. We all laughed. The waiter came and asked for our orders. We ordered and he walked away. Alexa smiled at the girls. "So Ruby..... What does your parents do?" Ruby rubbed her head.

"Ummm... My dad's an architect. And my mom is a doctor." Alexa nodded at her respond. "Do they accept your sexuality?" Alexa's question is getting personal so I put my hand on her back to stopped her. "They don't. But they know I'm a lesbian." The waiter came with out drinks. "Thank you." He nodded and left. "Do they know you're dating a Christ?" I asked her.

"A what?" Ruby asked me. "A Christ. Marsha is my Daughter." Ruby's eye widen and looked at Marsha. She looked at me again. "You're Lucas Christ?!" I nodded. "Is there a problem?" She shake her head. "I've met Natasha Christ before in a Gala. Now I can see the resemblance." I smiled. "That's my older Sister. And my second older Sister, Yasmine." Ruby now gasped.

"SHE'S MARRIED WITH CARA DELEVINGNE!" She half yelled. She looked at Marsha. "Your aunt married Cara Delevingne!" I laughed at Marsha's reaction. "Is this all true?" I nodded. "It's true honey. We all can meet them." Ruby look excited. "If you do I have to follow you guys... It's not Everyday we get to see a Christ." "Babe you always meet me." Marsha said. I chuckled.

"Everyone is welcome." I said. Our food came and we eat while talked about everything. Maybe being a parent is not that bad. My kids deserved to be love........

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

SOON.... THIS BOOK WILL END. NOT NEXT CHAP BUT SOON.......

XOXO

JAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
33.6K 2K 30
Noah Vanderbilt-Kane comes from a well accomplished bloodline. Wanting to work as a special agent and follow in her grandmother's footsteps, Noah get...
119K 4.6K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
131K 5K 53
After her death in her previous life, a woman was given the chance at reincarnation. Follow the adventures of the daughter of God. Lucifer Morningsta...