The Descendants Punishment DI...

By TrappedByThem

What if Mal never won against her mother? The villain kids are sent back to the Isle of the Lost only to face... More

The Farwell
The Isle's Greeting
A Quick Breakfast
Walking To Our Dooms
Walking to Our Dooms Part Two
Receiving Our Punishment
"We're Going Where?!?"
Departure to The New Isle
Anthony Tremaine
What's Your Story?
To The Fortress
The Dark
Our New Home (Part One
Our New Home (Part Two)
Night
The Warning
Unloved
Unwanted
Worthless
Alone
King
New Story
Update?

The Battle of Maleficents (or not)

9.1K 91 16
By TrappedByThem

Mal
My life used to be so simple. Wake up, steal, trash places, and arrive at school 10 minutes late. And now...now I'm battling my mom Maleficent about being good. All of these thoughts filled my head as I faced my mother the "big baddy".

"Mal!", My mothers voice brought me out of my daze. "The wand! NOW!" She ordered.

"No." I replied calmly.

For a second my mother looked taken aback, that is until green smoke surrounded her and the whole coronation room. When it finally cleared up all I saw was a fiery beast-mother's dragon form.

Looking into its deadly eyes sent a shiver down my spine. I felt the wand slip out of my hands and before I knew it, the Fairy Godmother was holding it. This action must have surprised my mother because she didn't move until it was to late.

"Bibbity, bobbity, BOO!" The fairy shouted.

A flash of gold, then mother was gone, and I knew where she was sent. The Isle of the Lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 570 20
There was once a Beast Knight, he was a part of the Zeus Familia, he was a newbie so the leader, Zald, decided to take him and a few of the other Fam...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.8K 91 38
concepts, scenarios, etc
6.2M 210K 68
Luke's ass sits on a throne at the top of the social chain, but with popularity comes limitations. Don't do this; don't do that; you like which movie...