My Blood Red Valentine (Book...

By Envyxthexplague

Book 2 of the Blood Series Zya and Plague are finally mates and things are starting to crumble down. Zya's ex... More

Chapter One
Saving My Soul
Chapter 2
In Search of a Place
Part Two
Finding My Love
We... Will. Be Together Again
Chapter Three
Takeshi Ókami
Love Gives You Strength
Chapter Four
Blood Red
My Bloody Valentine
Blood Lust
Not Over Yet
Memories
Blood Lust!!
A New Kind of Beast
BOOK THREE IS NOW OUT

Unexpecting news

4.2K 97 14
By Envyxthexplague

Plague's POV

I started to stir as my head was pounding heavily as I then remembered that I was captured by Joe. I shot up as my headache worsened to see that I was in a cabin room  that was dark and comfortable and homey. I moved slowly off the comfy black sheeted bed. My feet touched the cold wooden floor making a chill run up my spine. Was I still in that house of Joe's if I am then where the hell is he? i could see a little bit through my right eye now but not that much. I rubbed my head trying to get rid of the head ache I had. I then heard Aida's voice from outside the bedroom door, it was a bit far off yet I could still hear every word he was saying.

"You're making a huge mistake, she will definitely take it the wrong way!"

Aida seemed very pissed as I frowned, did Aida save me from Joe, was Joe still alive? I heard the front door shut all too soon I heard someone punched the wall. I slowly opened the door and walked silently down the hall trying to figure out where I was. Was Zya here, did he even care that I was ok and up and about? I turned left seeing a beautiful door with a huge window in the middle with a gorgeous design in it. I then saw Zya's car drive away making me frown heavily, why was he leaving? I walked up to a wall length window by the door and watched as Zya speed off down the dirt road. Where was he going, is he ok, why didn't he check if i was ok before he left? My heart shattered as a image of Sanju popped into my mind. Then he did finally choose someone over me... or was I overreacting again? 

I then heard my brothers voice say in complete shock, "Plague, what are you doing up?"

I looked at Aida as his eyes widen with even more shock. I frowned why was he looking at me like that? I decided to ignore that and asked

"Where is Zya going... Will he come back soon?"

Aida looked away with hurt in his eyes as my heart wrenched up. 

Aida then said, "Now isn't the time for questions Plague, Kashi would like to examine you since you are up and about now. We want to know if you are ok."

My heart swelled up, Aida knew something obviously about Zya but why wouldn't he tell ,e already, I'm pretty sure I could cope with it, maybe Zya has important business that might take a few days. Yeah, that had to be it, Aida just doesn't want to tell me so he wouldn't hurt my feelings. 

I half smiled and said, "Alright, you know what's best brother."

Aida smiled sincerely as he gave me a hug. I pushed him away and said

"Even though I may be weak at the time doesn't mean I want to be all mushy and gushy got it?"

Aida nodded his head as he led me to a room where a handsome looking guy stood waiting, looking out the window. Kashi was a very polite man as he took some of my blood and checked my eye and everything else where I would allow him to check, I had to pee in a damn bottle though cause it was recommended and Aida wouldn't let me get out of it. Kashi wrote down some notes and says to me and Aida

"Well, I'm just waiting for the other results, so you guys could go and talk for a while. I will come out when i gather all the information."

Kashi then got interested in something as we walked out of the room and into the living room. Aida made me sit down and turned on the tv for me since I didn't know how. My father walked in obviously not happy one bit as he looked at everyone in the room. My father then grumbled out hatefully.

"I should have known he would do this..."

What the hell was he talking about, who was he talking about, was it Zya? Aida growls at father and says trying to cover something up

"Father come help me fix Plague something to eat I bet you she is very hungry."

They both left as I looked at them puzzled and thought 'I'm not that hungry though...' I slugged it off I just didn't really feel like myself right now so I drowned myself in the tv and fell asleep soon after. I sat up quickly as if I was being startled awake but I didn't know why. Aida looked at me confused over a magazine as Kashi walked into the living room soon after. Kashi looked at me while I saw the pain in his eyes.

Kashi seemed very hesitant while he spoke, "I'm afraid... I don't have good news."

Aida sat up fully as he asked, "What is it Kashi?"

I sat on the edge as I boredly looked at Kashi and then to my brother. 

Then Kashi replied, "Well the good news is that the silver in her eyes has only changed her eye color silver in that one eye and she should be able to see in that eye anytime soon now. The other  news is that..."

Kashi paused as he looked down at his hands taking a deep deep breathing making me a bit pissed. 

I then said impatiently, "God damn it, what is it Kashi!"

Kashi looked at me and said, "The silver in your eye somehow got into your bloodstream and killed three out of four of your pups, my lady... only one of them has survived the silver poison but the others weren't that lucky."

My eyes widen as I heard Aida drop his magazine on the floor in total shock. my heart was frozen as anger was swirling around me for some reason. 

I then snarled out, "What did you just say?!"

Kashi looked terrified as Aida got up and said, "Thank you Kashi for everything, but we need time to cope with our new information that crashes into a major problem already at hand."

My eyes snapped towards Aida. What the hell does he mean by that?

I hissed out completely done with this, "What other problem... Aida?"

Aida slowly looks at me as he tried to avoid my glares that i was shooting at him now. 

Aida then said, "You must leave now, Kashi..."

I then yelled out not liking to be fucking ignored

"I FUCKING SAID WHAT OTHER PROBLEM, AIDA!!!!!"

Kashi quickly left as I stared down my brother as he then said

"Dont hate me, I tried to stop him..."

"STOP HIM FROM DOING WHAT? WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO AIDA!"

"Zya, has decided to keep you here... away from him... he wouldn't listen to me when i told him to stay.."

My eyes widen as tears started to fill my eyes as my brain was going crazy. Aida got up to come over t o me. I snarled out

"G-get out.... I want everyone GONE!"

Aida looked a bit taken back as he said

"Plague, you need someone to help you with the birth of your child... you need someone to take care of you."

I glared at him standing up quickly making the coffee table fly up and twirl before crashing down on the floor. I couldn't trust anyone... Not even the one I loved so much betrayed me and left me to rot and die. I then growled out fiercely

"I fucking said leave... I don't need anyone, I can take care of myself and this bastard child! Go! go tell Zya what happened he wouldnt care hes probably fucking Sanju as we fucking speak! This is what I get for thinking I could be better than a slave to live happily with my true mate with pups running all over the place... No. I. do not. deserve. this... I said leave god damn it before I FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Aida looked shocked and it held so much concern for me. I couldn't do this, I could trust him, he would betray me just like Zya. I bet my father has already done it by now. Aida and Roku left but they kept trying to get me to realize what I was doing but i blocked them out of my head and slammed the door shut. This was the final straw... I was going to move far away out of the state and live amongst the humans or maybe up in the mountains a bit far from some humans. I punched walls and smashed decorations on the floor till I got to my room. I shoved clothes into my bag and was about to leave when I saw a note fall to the ground. I frowned and looked at it. 

It read;

"Dear my darling Mate,

I know by now, you have finally woke up and noticed I am gone. Well, probably Aida has told you that I have left you, he isn't lying. I Love you so much that I just can't do this anymore Plague. I can't keep screwing this up anymore it's killing me inside more then it is killing you inside. I wish we could have been together happily with pups running around our gorgeous house somewhere in the mountains far from human life and hunters. I wish I could wake up to your gorgeous sleeping face every morning and tell you how much I loved you. But, it can't happen Plague, this time i screwed up and got you majorly injured and I can't live with the thought of me being the death of you... I just can't bear those thoughts, so you understand why I have to leave you.. leave you forever... Yes, I took the opportunity of taking back my mark so you could live happily with some other lucky male wolf. I now must say my last good bye, my aggressive wolf. I don't want you to come find me... you never know what you will find by the time you do

Love till the day I die,

Zya Okami

My heart tied into knots as I crumbled up the paper as damn tears flowed down my face. I walked to the living room and threw the damn letter into the fire watching it burn. I left the house for good, no way was I coming back. Nothing was holding me back now except my heart but I shoved it hatefully back into a deep hole and filled that empty space with hate. I will not let this damn emotions get to me because of that damn asshole... I will only cry once every year of my babies birthday but till then I will hate him. I will kill if his name spoken to me, he will never win my heart back, he will never have another chance of being together again. For the loving Plague was now gone as Ikari Chi meaning "Hatred Blood" was now who I was and always be.

Please Comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
189K 8K 44
***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST AND SECOND BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE*** The third and final installment in the A Vampire’s Heart series: V...
1.3M 35.1K 26
Zac Moon was the soon to be alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He was a typical player; using girls and treating them like toys. He never wanted a mate s...
168 1 11
Blood Keepers Book Two I didn't think this would be how living as a Keeper would be. It was challenging yet at the same time I had a life of my own...