My Step Brother Is My Lover...

By BlowMyLoad

My Step Brother Is My Lover: Hi. I'm Yn and I really don't like my step brother. Surprisingly his dad is okay... More

My Step Brother Is My Lover?
Chapter 1: School Again....Ugh
Chapter 2: Wtf?
Chapter 3: Where Were You
Casting Call
Chapter 6: What did I do???
Chapter 7: What's Wrong With You
Chapter 8: What did I do to you??
Chapter 9: You scared me
Chapter 11: The Knowing
Chapter 12: 3 weeks later
Chapter 14: It Can't Be Like This
Chapter 15: Good Times Never Last Forever.....or Even One Day
Chapter 16: I Just Want You
Chapter 17: Downhill and Crashed.....Repair??
Chapter 18: Someone New...Stick With the Old
Chapter 19: I Ain't Washing My Sins
Chapter 20: My Denial Keeps Me On Edge
Chapter 21: Never Tell
Chapter 22: Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 23: (Sike) Making It Better
Chapter 24: Things Are Definitely Better... Right?
Chapter 25: Keep Me Safe
Chapter 26: Back To Old Times?
Chapter 27: What You Say?
Chapter 28: So Close
Chapter 29: Shit's Getting Real
Chapter 30: Who Knows Everything?
Chapter 31: Fuck Love
Chapter 32: Give Me A Reason Why
Chapter 33: Just Like I Thought
Sequel

Chapter 34: End? The Waiting Room

2K 87 10
By BlowMyLoad

This might be long because it's like the end....I think! If you want a sequel comment and vote.

Prod's POV:

Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck omg. The ambulance needs to hurry the fuck up. I'm over here crying and shit, I can't breathe. I'm holding her and she looks lifeless asf. Fucking shit. Chad looks too calm, nvm I see him crying. But fuck...thank God they're here. I told Bri to come to the hospital. Then I called my parents.

Chad's POV:

I'm over here crying trying to act like everything alright. And this is NOT fucking alright. SHIT this is all my fault. I should've never brought her into this shit. Fucking UGH. I know how to get her out of this. I know exactly what to do. Oh fuck! The ambulance thank you Lord. Me and Prod got in the back on our way to the hospital. She looks like she's... I won't speak nothing on her. Ain't jinxing shit. Shit......he's calling.....their parents.

Rissa's POV:

Chad just texted me saying Yn is in the hospital. Wtf. I'm so confused and nobody is telling me what's going on he just said to meet him there. I'm over here balling my eyes out trying to stop crying. So of course I told Santo, and Daquille. Quille said she might come. Tf she better come. But Santo is with me on our way to the hospital. He told me he thinks he knows what happened. Shit is fucked up.

Santo's POV:

Fucking Chad. I wanna beat his ass. I know he's the fucking reason why Yn is in the damn hospital. God I hope she's alright. And I'm trying to stay strong, so I don't cry in front of Rissa. She's over here balling. Damn this is stressful.

Reg POV:

They are all at the hospital. Santo, Rissa, Bri and Prod are sitting on the other side of the room, while Chad was sitting alone. He was crying and so was Rissa, but Prod and Santo were just mad. Bri looked a little sad, and Daquille wasn't even there.

Chad's POV:

I'm over here sitting alone hoping and praying that Yn is alright. This is all my fucking fault. I should've never let her...or told her...FUCK MY LIFE. BAD SHIT ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS TO ME. Oh shit......parents.

Prod's POV:

My convo with my dad. Not what you want. This is how it went.

Convo:

P: Dad

Ysd: Yeah what's up

P: Um....Yn's....um. Damn it. FUCK

Ysd: What's wrong with Shorty Prod.

P: It's that ummm

Ysd: Craig what the fuck is wrong with her

Prod: She's been shot and even worse it was in the head, and we're in the back of an ambulance.

Ysd: And who tf is we. Don't tell me cause I know it's Chad. I've been holding this in too fucking long. I know about Chad killing "Blaze" or whoever and if he got Shorty into this he's going to jail. Ain't no mf if ands or buts about it. I knew he would do some stupid shit to get her hurt. That's why I was finding out stuff about him. Just let him know he's going to jail and I hope Shorty is good. Imma pray for her, AND CHAD.

End.....

So that's how it went. And now he might send him to jail and I can't do shit about it. I tried reasoning with my dad and that shit ain't working clearly. Fuck. I'm so mad and pissed I honestly don't give a fuck if he goes to jail. I'm not stopping my dad Chad needs to learn his damn lesson.

Ym POV:

I can't deal with this shit.. My child getting shot in the head and not making it. Just her being shot makes me feel depressed. I can't even describe how that feels....AND IF THIS NIGGA DON'T SLOW DOWN IN THIS DAMN CAR WE GONNA HAVE A DAMN PROBLEM.

Ysd POV:

I couldn't give two fucks about what Ym is saying right now. It's in one ear out the....honestly I'm just not hearing it right now. I got the police on the way to the hospital and I'm gonna tell Chad that I knew about this shit all along. Hope he's ready for bread and water. He needs to learn from his mistakes I don't care how many times he says it's not his fault, and I don't give a flying fuck if he knows that Shorty is dead or alive. He doesn't deserve to know and he won't know because she won't see or visit him. We finally at this damn hospital. I stormed in there and I saw Chad. I walked up to him to say what I had to say.

Me: Chad...oh Chad. Hope you're ready to go to jail.

Chad: He looked scared. What you talking bout Unc.

Me: Don't Unc me

Chad: Uncle? He was focused but he knew he was being a smart ass. I wanted to beat him down hard then and there. But he's gonna get his.

Me: I new about you killing that lil boy from the streets. You told me you were trying to stop but I guess that was all a lie. And to think I took you in from your mom and dad to make you a better person. A man, but no you wanna be a bitch and kill people. And almost get my daughter killed. You are going to get yours, you going to jail.

And with that I sat down.

Chad: Unc wtf. What's jail gonna do. Sure as hell won't make me a better person. If anything that's gonna make me worse, and I'm not saying this because I'm scared. I'm saying this because I've been and I came out like this so imagine if you send me again. Won't be any better, and it won't matter if you think it's for the better it isn't. Hope you don't think Yn will love you any more than she already does because it's gonna make her HATE you. And I'm not saying any of this shit out of spite Unc I'm really not. And I hope you would let me know how she is before I go.

I looked at him like he was crazy. But he was partially right. Damn it. I still don't care tho.

Me: That's not gonna stop me Chad. And Yn will forget about you, no need to tell you how she is. And she'll be happy I did this so she won't be in any danger anymore. You're a little shit she won't even think about anymore. That's how I think of you. That's my state of mind right now.

Chad: See this is why I wasn't ever with my parents. I was on the streets causee of shit like this. Always talking down on me like I can't change. I was changing before this even happened. It's shit like that, that just makes me wanna go do shit and end up where Unc. Right here. Same position.

Everybody was staring at us. Then I stared to feel bad about what I said because my brother never told me anything good about him. Only that he would never get anywhere in life because he was stupid. I almost wanted to apologize then he got up.

Chad's POV:

I got up and walked into the hallway of all of the rooms. I just sat down on the wall and someone sat beside me. It was Rissa.

Rissa: What are you gonna do?

Chad: Go to jail and just stay there; I might as well if I'm just gonna end up there again.

Rissa: Honestly after this I don't think you would end up here again, or in jail.

Chad: I will cause I'm just stupid.

Rissa: Stop cause you're not stupid. You just need to make better decisions in your life. I know you were trying to change because Yn would always tell me how you WEREN'T doing anything stupid. She never talked down on you. That's how much she loved you.

Chad: Thanks for that. But hey can you tell her something for me when she makes it.

Rissa: How do you-

Chad: Tell her not to wait up for me and to just find someone else. Like Prod. I'm no good for her. She deserves someone who will help keep her safe and I'm not it. And that I love her. Damn, it man.

Rissa's POV:

I looked behind me and I saw the police running over and the doctor coming the other way.

Rissa: No Chad no. Just wait

Chad: Just tell her that for me alright

Doctor: Family for YFN

Rissa: Chad

Chad: His eyes were watering. He was getting handcuffed as the doctor was talking. He was crying a little.

Rissa: It made me cry to see him not to get to know if his girlfriend was alive or not. Then Chad started talking to Ysd..

Chad's POV:

Me: I snatched away from the police for a quick second. See what family does to you Ysd. They act like they care but in reality they don't. Thought you really cared, can't be fooled by people. Cause people are full of shit. Ain't that right Prod. You ain't even try to help me out, knowing I wouldn't do the same to you. Niggas got me fucked up. And then when you need somebody you want us to do for you what you didn't do for us. But just to let you know that's not happening with me.

Y'all can take me now. I said as I held my hands out to the officers. This is why I only love three people in my life, God, me and Yn.

Prod's POV:

.......

Bri's POV:

I'm glad that Santo explained this to me so I wasn't looking like a dumb ass asking questions. I can't believe this. Wow. The doctors saying something I had to walk up close to hear it.

Reg POV:

Doctor: Umm okay. I'm guessing this is the family for YFN.

Ym: Yes

Doctor: Well I'm sorry but.......

Ym's eyes started to water, and Rissa cried in Santo's shirt. I couldn't believe it.

Comment and Vote!! I am going to do a sequel so go read that after you read this chapter.

Sorry for any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
37.6K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.4M 787K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...