Scary Ghost Stories

By Luna_NightSky

Many people have been experiencing odd things that are not explainable. Some of these stories that I'm about... More

Authors Note
Scary Story #1 (My Very Own Story)
Scary Story #2
Scary Story #3
Story #4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
story number...number..uhh...I forgot...
Story #6
Story #7 Continuing last story....
Story #8
Creepy Doll
Story 10
2nd Floor
The Woman
Author's Note
Back Seat
A/N
Scary Stories
Walls
Bloody Mary
Moth
Humans Can Lick Too
Dream
Subway Horror
Bunny Man

Creepy Doll

53 8 2
By Luna_NightSky

May always got uneasy around dolls, and her aunt wanted her to baby sit Clarie. Clarie was a 6 year old, and she loved dolls. Therefore, every time when you go to their house, you can usually see dolls everywhere. -authors note: even writing this bit makes me shiver....I hate dolls....-  May even sweared that she saw one of them dolls blink. When May got to their house, it started to shower in rain. Thunder struck. There were still dolls everywhere, and there was a really creepy doll, about the size of a human in a room, under the couch.

"May, my sweet. If you get hungry, there are things in the cabinates.", Aunt Kayleen said.

"Okay", May answered, but her eyes locked on the huge doll. It stared back with her creepy blue eyes. May didn't dare to ask about it, it was just too freaky. Then, her aunt left. May went upstairs, leaving the doll there, to check on Clarie. But when she got there, Clarie was hanging from the ceiling, staring, right at May. May let out a loud shriek, and written on walls, in blood was "You are next"

May ran downstairs for the door, sure that there was a murderer in the house, but the doll was standing right at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
6.1K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
1.2M 50.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...