Living Together

By acerica0

Psychopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. synon... More

Intro
The Flower and The husband
Meet the husband
A walk in the park
One more chance
Day-1
Day-2
Day-3
Day-4
Day-5
Day-6
Day-7
Day-7 pt.2
heaven
I need you
I need you pt.2
GFN
Waiting
Waiting pt.2
Forgotten
AULG
Mr.Milkeu
Rain
Kidnapped
Catch up
Blank
Karlo
Sh*t
why so serious?!
Great deal right?
WYMM
Living together Pt.II
I like you
Back again
Beep Beep
Untitled Part 37
Teaser
Edge
EPILOGUE+PROLOGUE= ???
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*Alternate pt.1*
*Alternate pt.2*

Reunion

2.6K 134 14
By acerica0

Hey! Acerica0 here! I'm really sorry about the delay...workloads are still stacking up since more co-workers took their vacations.

But here it is! Hope you'll enjoy it!:)

-------------------------

"Why can't we just beat him up?" Cyrus asked the two who's looking at the same person as he is.

"I'm still thinking dude. Have patience" Karlo chimed in as he rub his chin, thinking of any ideas that might satisfy them when they woke their captives up.

"I waited for months dude. Isn't that a work of patience?" Cyrus irritatedly asked him as he throw him a glare.

"Just be quiet. The more he sleeps in, the later he knows. The later he knows, the more it hurts for him to accept" James cut the both of them.

The two just rolled their eyes as they saw the eldest, drinking up another bottle of liquor and not helping them on thinking what to do with the three.

After seconds, James had his toll and got drunk. Making him slam his head against the table in front of him as he collapse.

"Let's carry him up to the room" Karlo suggested as they shook their head in disbelief. Thinking that they will have to baby sit the eldest with it's drunken habits and himself.

The loud thud woken up some senses with two other captives.

They roam their eyes around and saw the back of the three people they trusted. Instinctively, John looked at Michael. Hoping for anything he will say for a plan to escape.

Michael felt John's stare and immediately looked back. He stared at him for some moments but shook his head. John disappointingly dropped his head. Michael can't think of anything as of now and both of them are currently chained up to a wall.

It's very primitive for them to be chained up like in the midieval times but this is the worst scenario for them.

As trained agents, they know many tricks how to escape the modern obstacles or traps they will encounter some time but this is no part of any training.

Michael sighed in disbelief of what they have gotten into their selves with the people they trusted.

A groan made their heads turn straightforward. It was from Stephen who is locked up in a chair. Hands tied on the sides and feet chained on the foot of the chair. Head has been pinned on the chair with a belt contraption, even his waist is.

Earning pity from the two as they saw how Stephen is much worse locked up than they are.

Stephen lazily opened his eyes as the medicine James injected on him still have their own effect on him. He sees blur images until it set it's focus on the two agents. He looked at them asking what's happening but their stare, says it all.

They were in a moment of silence. The two thinking on how to get out and Stephen thinking that maybe the idea of letting people in to your life will make you pretty messed up like this.

"I bet they are awake now" they heard someone say.

"Where are James and the others? I thought they were supposed to be on duty and not us" another voice irritatedly said.

"Ohh..my queen is pretty mad. I bet you'll put the on their rightful places now huh?" Lucas asked her while doing a face to irritate her more.

"Shut up Lucas!" She hissed and stormed inside the room.

And the three just have their faces so unexplainably sad and pitiful. Their faces saying many words to confirm that this is just a crazy scenario.

But all those faces and unspoken words cannot reach Mariana's old passionate and sympathy for others as she took a sit and pull out her gun.

"I was just kidding queen, don't be mad" Lucas teased as he stride in. "Oh!"

He saw that the three captives are now wide awake and surprise by what they are seeing now.

"You like what you're seeing. All brand new Mariana. My lovely queen" he smirked and sit down beside her.

He held his face and lean closer.

Stephen clenched his fists hard. Lucas is obviously teasing him as he lean in closer and look at him with a smile on his face.

But Mariana put the mouth of her gun on his neck.

"Try that out. We'll see" she whispered and push him back.

Lucas laughed frivolously.

"What do you even want Lucas?" Stephen asked him while hiding his range. "You don't know?" Lucas asked back.

"Dude, if he knows why would he even ask?" John whispered but his sarcasm reach Lucas ears.

"I want to kill you."

"You"

"And you"

He said as he pointed at each of them. Mariana is just listening while she wipe her gun. Michael and Stephen is swearing him to their minds and John is in a daze.

Lucas immediately held out a gun from his back pocket and painted it to Michael.

"I want to save the best for last of course" he do taunted. Mariana was irritated at what she heard so she kick Lucas' chair and glare at him.

"Want me to kill you first?" She threatened and cause him to raise an eyebrow and gripped at his gun this tighter. Ready to shoot.

" Let's wait for the others. And what? Kill him? I thought we already agreed that I'm going to kill him" she added

The four guys just stared at her for a moment.

Lucas' smiled widely and raise his two arms for surrender. "That's right. My queen was the one to kill that bastard."

Mariana looked back at her gun and wipe it again.

But then everything went very fast.

Two gun shots was heard. Painful cry from Stephen followed. And a punch landed on Lucas' face.

"You son of a b*tch! What do you think you're doing?" Mariana asked him angrily as he restrained herself from beating the guy to hell.

"What? I didn't kill him" He replied with sarcasm and sly smile on his face.

Mariana stomp on her feet and stormed out. And Lucas followed him with a serious face after glaring at the three.

As soon as he got near Mariana and away from the room, he grabbed her by the elbow and push her against the wall.

"What" she brusquely asked as she crossed her arms and looked away. She wass already annoyed at how Lucas is approaching her like this.

He shook his head and laughed. "You tell me what?" He replied back with his poker face and cornered her with his arms.

"Trying to save them huh?" He asked.

Mariana looked at him for confirmation if it was a serious statement from the guy. "Tch.. This is getting no where. You're spitting some bull crap" she dismissively said and free herself.

But Lucas grab her face before getting away and made her look at him. He tighten his grip at her jaw"If you betray me Mariana and escaped, I'll just find you and you're little friends again. And let's see who's going to survive at the end."

Later that evening, Mariana had a lot on her mind that night and walked all through the rooms and doors at that big house.

And when she managed to fish out herself out of those thoughts. She found herself in front of Stephen.

She saw how James successfully manage to at least pull the bullet out and clean his wounds at his arms and legs. And obviously, under morphine and some drugs to keep him unaware of the pain.

Her finger suddenly traced his face.

Stephen open his eyes slightly as he felt fingertips on his face. Even though, he's feeling hazy and numb, he manage to smile and say hi to her.

The easiest word he can get from his mouth from the book of questions and worried statement he has on mind.

Mariana remained staring at him as she continue doing that. But her fingers stopped at his chin. And bluntly kissed him as he eyes closed.

When she was done, Stephen was dragged back by the drugs, causing him to sleep again.

Mariana immediately looked either side of her. To see if someone saw the accident. But no one did. And once she assured that there were no witnesses, she walk out like nothing happened.

She was walking back to her room when a gun shot echoed at the mansion.

She duckd herself down amdheld out the gun. Tightening the grip as seconds pass. But another came after 4 seconds. It goes on up until 5 times.

As she counted them in her head, fear and anxiety rush through her veins and head back to the room where she was before.

For all she knows,

The most awaited time

the so called...

Reunion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 6
The world is full bad people who do bad things because they want to, those who do bad things because they have to and those who do bad things because...
1.7K 54 14
These stories are imaginations of what type sociapathic manipulators can bts be? How the choose their victims, how they make the society believe them...
113K 4.5K 45
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...
102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...