(Completed) Half of somethin...

By callmeatragedy

17 year old Blair diamond is the perfect daughter. Or that's what her mother wants her to be. Blair is her mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Please read!
Sequel to half of something else
Hey!!!!

Chapter 12

4 1 0
By callmeatragedy

Nathan's P.O.V
I walk into the building holding my breath. Carly my probation officer is supposed to come and talk to me. I want out of here without house arrest and all that trash I want a clean slate . Once it was a safe place to heal but now I want to be free and be with Blair. Even if it doesn't work out I have to take a chance. Blair is unlike all the girls I have ever been with. She is so beautiful and strong and I need her. We can heal each other. We can make each other better. I step inside and see Carly sitting down. She stands up to greet me. "Hey good looking." She purrs. Once when I was really low I fucked Carly. Don't ask me how I managed to fuck a probation officer but I did even though it should be impossible. " hey Carly." I say annoyed. I want nothing from her but freedom she refuses to think we were a one time thing.  " when you get out are you going to fuck me again?"She asks in what she thinks is a sexy voice. Damn it I need a new probation officer but this could work in my favor. "Maybe if I get out." I say slowly. It wouldn't hurt to give her some encouragement. I'm not exactly lying I could take her out once and then be rid of her. She jumps up and down and shimmies her body close to mine and wraps her arms around me. I smile. Well at least someone is happy today. I try to push her off but she kisses my cheek. I let her and even throw her a wink. She leaves and then I go to my room and pull out my cell phone. I have not heard from Blair all day. I need to tell her about getting out and even ask her out. Me and some of the decent guys here are going paint-balling tonight. I want her to come and just have fun with me like at the beach. I text her a quick hey. she usually texts back right away. Is she to busy for me? I don't want to be clingy that's not me at all but I really like Blair. After two hours I text again and again and then it has been eight hours and she still has not texted back. I then ask if she is mad at me. Still no reply. Whatever I'm through. She might be mad she might be busy I don't care. You so care. A voice in my head whispers. Damn it, it's true I do like her more then anyone else.
Me and the guys arrive at the paint ball field and suit up. We shout and play around. " how is it gonna feel when you get beat by a girl?" Daniel my best friend asks. " do you need to tell me something?" I ask Daniel. He laughs "dick, no there is a chick over there with that dude." He says laughing. I look over and see Blair. Wait she came? She's not mad at me! Why do I want to scream yeah! "Blair?" I ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
52 0 24
Maya is just an average girl who always leaves the negatives behind and keeps a positive vibe for the future. She has a wonderful life with her famil...
377 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
3.7M 131K 91
No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, especially not Kyra Casella, a broken youn...