"Let Me Kiss You" (A Harry St...

By kbradley_

Spending 18 long years in the small town of Greenwood, Indiana Drew Harper came to the realization she didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Not An Update!

86 1 3
By kbradley_

Guys, I'm really sorry this isn't an update and it's really hard for me to continue to keep writing. I'm not saying I'm going stop writing its just... a lot has been going on in these past months. I started high school and its been hectic lately, please understand! 

So a huge part of my life and one of the reasons I haven't had the motivation to write is something that is affecting everything in my life right now... My grandpa is very sick with Lymphoma. Its a lot to take in right now because it's just been so sudden for him, me and most importantly my family. He's been battling cancer for 10 years now and he's  fighting twice as hard this time but it seems cancer  is going to win this battle. I haven't been able to concentrate on anything let alone this fanfiction, and I'm really sorry! It's just right now I need to try to get school on my mind and be there for my family during this time.

If someone would like to contact me and work something out I would maybe be willing to let you write some chapters for me! It would help a lot and I really want to continue this story!

LOVE, Kristen

Contact me, please. Message me on here and twitter!

Twitter; kristen_leanne13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...
4.9K 85 61
Harry and Emily meet in Holmes Chapel as two 16 year olds with soaring ambitions. They spend a whole summer together, falling in love, but when Emily...
10.3K 82 18
Sydney Clarke already had a pretty hard life. Between being an elite gymnast, keeping an A+ average and living up to the expectations of her hot-shot...
12.2K 256 18
In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are against them? Or will everything come do...