Chapter 5

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

I couldn't breath. Did Harry just ask me on a date? Did he say he thought he was falling in love with me? When I moved to London I wasn't searching for love I was purely there to study and go to school, but it seems that love was searching for me. I had never really believed in (destiny) to be honest I thought it was all bullshit, but that day in the train station and in the club when I met him it seemed the universe was working in my favor as if it wanted us to meet.

I took a breath, held his hands tighter, and looked up into his glowing green eyes. " Yes. I will go on ONE date with you, but if it doesn't work it will be the only one."

He smiled flashing his white teeth and in that same second I was wrapped in his arms. I hugged him back smelling his strong Abercrombie and Fitch Cologne. In the back on my mind I was thinking I didn't want this moment to end, I was wishing I could freeze time and stay there in his arms forever feeling his warmth. I pulled back first looking back into his eyes and began to unlock the door.

" Goodnight Harry. I'll see yah tomorrow?" I questioned as I turned back around to face him.

" Tomorrow, and goodnight to you too beautiful." He said leaning in to give me a kiss.

His soft warm lips pushed against my forehead and I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. I was blushing and I could feel it. He turned and walked down the concrete steps back onto the sidewalk, i gave him a flirty wave and walked inside my warm home. It felt like I was a child again. My stomach was filled with thousand of fluttering butterflies and my heart skipped beats.

When the door was closed I let out a loving sigh and I bit my lip pushing my back to the door. I closed my eyes and imagined being in Harry's embrace again as I held my hands over on my chest feeling the steady beat of my heart.

When I was stuck in my day dream I heard someone clear their throat and I shook myself back to reality. Harley was standing in her usual sleep clothes which was always the same was mine; shorts and the biggest shirt you could find. Her arms were crossed and she was shaking her head giving a smirk.  

" I knew you liked him." She said in a know it all tone.

I pushed past her and down the hall to my bedroom. " I don't like him. It's just he wants to take me on a date tomorrow and that's it." I said stuttering trying to come up with words to say.

" Drew I have been your best friend since we were kids. I know when you like someone and you defiantly like Harry!" Harley proclaimed as she threw herself on my bed.

I replied " Okay so what if I like him.I don't think I could ever have the trust or the same feelings for Harry as he has for me because of the whole issue with Marcus."

" I know we barely know Harry but he doesn't seem like he would ever want to hurt you. It seems that he really likes you and plus Marcus only wanted one thing and I don't think that's the only reason Harry likes you." She explained.

" I guess so. It's just hard because after being with Marcus so long I don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone else, and you of all people know how much it destroyed my life being with him. Your the only person who knows what Marcus did all those years and I don't know if i can tell Harry the truth." I said pulling off my clothes and putting on a Camisole and sweatpants.

" Yeah I understand your not ready to get close to anyone on a intimate level, but maybe you should think about it and give Harry a chance. Niall told me that ever since Harry knocked you down in the train station you were all he talked about. He talked about how he wanted to find you again and how the night in the club was like a second chance he knew he wasn't going to give up again. He really likes you Drew!" Harley explained as I sat on the bed next to her.