A Military Friendship Turned...

By Scoobythatsblue16

*Formally Known As: My Hero is My Best Friend and a Marine (MBFFM) "People sleep peaceably in their beds at... More

*Prologue - Hey you asses help me
Chapter I - Always classy never trashy just a little bit nasty
Chapter II - Before I staple your dick to the barn wall
Chapter III - Where's your pants
Chapter IV Part I - Did you just sniff me
Chapter IV Part II - I will personally cut your dick off myself
Chapter V - What in the fuck are you doing
Chapter VI - Its not a fucking goodbye, it's a I'll see you later
Chapter VII - Was it worth it
Chapter VIII - Oh hey lets just christian the kitchen counters
Chapter IX - Don't piss a hormonal pregnant lady off
Chapter X - This has to be some sort of a sick joke
Chapter XI - Of all things you just had to teach them
Chapter XII - I was ran over with a steam roller
Chapter XIII - Because real men eat pizza
Chapter XIV - You become best friends with your right hand
Chapter XVI - I thought you were scared of needles
Chapter XVII - We're not having sex
Chapter XVIII - Your sadistic
Chapter XIX- I don't think i'd make it through breakfest without a boner
Chapter XX- this is what happens when you get bitten by a poisonous snake
Chapter XXI- you're almost 25, you should know that by now
Chapter XXII - I just announced that i'm best friends with Hitler.
Chapter XXIII - Just like last years' fruitcake
Chapter XXIV - a case of narcissism
Chapter XXV - I might have had a baby and might be a mum but I am no pearl
Chapter XXVI - Not my fault you couldn't keep it in your pants
Chapter XXVII - the guy is a walking sex stick
Chapter XXVIII - Adolf how are you?
Chapter XXIX - got the fish hook in my dad ass
Chapter XXX - Parte uno
Copyright

Chapter XV - I can do this without getting slapped

25.1K 732 36
By Scoobythatsblue16

Chapter XV - I can do this without getting slapped

"The joke was that President Bush only declared war when Starbucks was hit. You can mess with the U.N. all you want, but when you start interfering with the right to get caffeinated, someone has to pay." —Chris Kyle

August 2014

"Mommy?" a little voice says shaking my arm lightly.

"Mummy?" another little voice says poking my face.

Opening my eyes, I'm meet with the sweet faces of my two boys.

"good morning" I say as I stretch setting up.

"Uncle Xavier said for us to wake you up." Diesel says with a huge grin onto his face, River nodding his head along with his brother.

"He did, did he?"  I say grabbing both of them, squeezing them into a hug, placing a small kiss atop of their heads.

"Yeah!" River says with a huge smile onto his face.

"Well i'm up, did you have breakfest." I ask crawling out of the bed, turning on cartoons on my tv.

"seggs and oats" Diesel says watching spongebob intently on the tv.

"You mean eggs and oatmeal?" I ask putting on a pair of jean shorts.

"Yeah." he replies not even paying attention as him and his brother both watch spongebob.

I just shake my head, that has to be their favorite show.

I quickly grab a white tank top, putting that on along with a pair of black flip flops.

As I come out of my closet, I see that both boys are still watching spongebob intently on the tv, so I walk into my bathroom.

I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail, before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"You boys ready to go down?" I ask shutting off the tv, earning protest coming from each of them, making my eyes roll.

"Come on you goof balls. You have camp  in a hour." I say grabbing my phone off from my nightstand, placing it into back pocket, along with my aviator sun glasses atop my head.

"Ya!" They shout running out the door, and down the steps.

Those two boys have more energy than a freaking nuclear power plant.

--------------------

"Hey Momma M." I say as Molly comes in the door, both of the boys attaching themselves to her.

"Hey Alana, they ready for camp?" She asks giving each one of them a hug.

"Yes, that's all they have been talking about" I say laughing remember when she told me about her school hosting a camp for children ages 4 to 10, for the next two weeks.

"Thats good, you boys ready to go?" She ask as they each nod their heads, grabbing their small backpacks from the floor by the front door.

"Bye mommy, i love you" they say in unison, giving me a hug before running out the door.

"I love you too!" I say laughing, as Molly follows them out, shaking her head.

"I see you in a few hours. Have some fun" She says waving closing the door behind her.

"Hey boo." a deep voice says from behind me, making me let out a shriek, turning around to find a grining Damon standing there.

"Holy shit, you really are back." I say with wide eyes, making him laugh.

I honestly thought that I was dreaming last night.

"Yes" is all he manages to get out before I literally run straight into his arms, burying my face into his chest.

"When did you get here?" I ask pulling away, walking into the kitchen with him just behind me.

"Not too long ago. Who were those little boys?" He asks taking a seat across from me at the bar.

I bit my lip, before answering. "Mine"

"Yeah right, no really, who's are they?" he says laughing, as Xavier comes into the kitchen.

"Damon, she isn't kidding." Xavier says grabbing a can of coca cola from the fridge.

"What?" he says looking at me.

"I gonna leave, i'll be in the stables" Xavier mumbles walking out the back door.

"I guess I have some explaining to do..." I trail off, chewing my bottom lip.

"Yeah you do."

------------------

Damon's POV

"So let me get this right, after I left for Iraq, you found out that you were pregnant, with my child?" I clarify trying to take in the fact that i'm a father. Two to twin boys.

"Yeah, twins. I was going to tell you right after they were born, but then I was told you had died. So I never got to tell you. Please don't be mad at me." She says her bottom lip quivering.

"I'm not mad, I can't be mad at you. I'm just, shocked" I say pulling her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her.

"How old are they?" I ask after a while.

"They are both 4 years old." She replies pulling away, walking over to the fridge, pulling off a picture of the two boys.

She point to one of the boys, who looks a lot like her older brother, dark brown, almost black hair with blue eyes "this is River Elliot, he was born May 26, 2010 at 23:55pm. He is fluent in both spanish and english, and he uses spanish more than english. He's also a bit more quiet than his brother."

"He sounds a lot like you." I say with a smile.

"You could say that." she replies smirking.

She then points to the other boy in the picture, he has dark brown almost black hair and light brown eyes. He looks identical to his brother except for the eyes. "This is Diesel Hunter, born May 27, 2010 at 12:03am. He too is also fluent in spanish and english. He reminds me a lot of you. He isn't as quiet at his brother, and can sing any AC/DC song. But his favorite is TNT." She says laughing at the end.

"Ha, that is my favorite AC/DC song too." I say laughing, I guess they really are my sons.

"His middle name was named after my brother Hunter." She says with a sad smile.

"I noticed that, I think that's sweet of you really." I say placing a small kiss on her head, looking at the picture of our two boys.

"Thanks, an Damon, thank you for not being mad at me." she says looking into my eyes.

"Your welcome, Just do me one favor?" I ask a mischievous smile onto my face.

"What?" she asks almost hesitantly.

"So you remember how I asked you once I returned, if you'd be my girlfriend?" I ask remember that night very well.

"Yeah...."

"So will you? I mean its the least you could do since I almost died and never got to meet my two awesome sons." I reply with a smile onto my face, glancing at the picture that is lying on the counter.

"Yes." she says with a smile lighting up her face.

"Good, that means I can do this without getting slapped." I say before pulling her into me, crashing my lips onto hers.

"Ewww, are you kissing my mommie!" two little voices whines from behind me, making us pull apart very quickly as my eyes go wide at the two little boys who are standing in the kitchen, behind a laughing Xavier.

"who are you?" the one that I recognize as River, says.

"Boy's, I want you to meet your dad. Captain Damon Norris"

-----------------------

A/N how do you think the boys are going to react? What do you think of damon's reaction?

Vote & Comment. 

-Caveri

------------------QUESTIONS------------------

Questions from Harim03:

*Alana and Damon, when did you start developing feelings for each other?*

Alana: I might have had a crush onto him since freshman year, i mean he deff was the hottest boy i knew, stil is....

Damon: I always had feelings for my boo, but i really started liking her when i was 13. 

*Xavier when did you start liking Alana?*

Xavier: i don't know, she's always been hot. I just wanted to see if it went anywhere. 

Damon: and you got reject in a wine cellar

Carter: Burn baby burn *hi-five damon* 

*Alana, do you Xavier, Piper, Faith and Damon all live in the same house?*

Alana: Carter, Faith, Piper, River, Elliot, and I all live in the same house. We like to call it the ranch house, it is very big. We have a spare room across from mine so if Damon wants he can stay as well. 

If you have a question, just ask below and i'll add them to the chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
843 56 33
"Stop messing with me." He threatened through his teeth, his breathing as erratic as mine. I let out a stifled laugh. "Or else?" He inhaled deep thr...
148 0 109
"Most people in the units, especially here on the front lines where they're sick and bored of all this shit-they call them gluts. Gluttons. Ravenous...
13.2K 528 22
THIS IS A VERY OLD STORY THAT MY 14Y/O SELF WROTE AND IT'S BASICALLY ANGST AND CLICHÉ AND I HATE ZAYN AND 1D PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. Dear life, No m...