Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~

By Listentoit_Scream

Andy Biersack was happy. He had amazing parents, a girlfriend that couldn't be replaced and a band that was f... More

Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~
Author Note
Chapter 1 ~ Home Sweet Fucking Home
Chapter 2 Behind Locked Doors
Chapter 3 Better Than Here
Chapter 4 I Won't Hide
Chapter 5 I Made This Bed
Chapter 6 Horror Queen
Chapter 7 It Ain't Gettin Better, If That's What You Thought
Chapter 8 Suicide Note And A Funeral
Chapter 9 What The Hell Andy
Chapter 10 Fuck The Hospital
Chapter 11 Happy Violentines
Chapter 12 Recovery
Chapter 13 Blood Doesn't Make Family
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 BatmAndy
Chapter 16 Bryan Starzzzz
Chapter 17 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18 There Goes My Baby
Chapter 19 Its A Love Fight
Chapter 20 The Way You Lie
Chapter 22 To Young
Chapter 23 When The World Falls Down
Chapter 24 What Have You Done
Chapter 25 Fall To Pieces
Chapter 26 I Don't Believe You
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 the end
Epilogue
Author Note
ATTENTION READER!

Chapter 21 I Don't Love You

11.8K 511 28
By Listentoit_Scream

"Raven.. " i looked up from where I had been curled up in on the ground. I blew the smoke from my lungs and nodded at CC.

"You're cheating on me." he stated. It wasn't a question.

I shook my head as I stared up at him with tears threatening. " No. I'm not. I would never.." i took another drag of the cigarette and looked away.

" Andy said you were." he said.

" And you believed him." I shot back and stood up.

" Of course I believe him! He's my brother! " he shouted.

" No, CC, he's my brother. The one that has hated me since the day we met." I said and turned back to him. " Hes your band mate, and I know it's practically the same thing, but it's still not."

" So, what? I should believe you not him? " he spat.

" I wish you would." I sighed.

I heard a shout and turned my head to see Ashley. Great, fuckin amazing.

" What's going on? I thought you quite smoking? " he questioned.

" Its Ashley isn't it? " CC asked.

I glared up at him," I thought we went over this. Ashley is just a friend."

" Oh, I know what's going on." Ash commented. " She's not lying CC. Andy is."

CC glared at both of us, "You gotta be kidding me."

"No Christian." I sighed.

" Whatever. Andy's right. You're just gonna rip this band apart." CC growled and walked off.

I sighed and closed my eyes leaning back against the bus. I pulled out another cigarette and lit it.

" What am I gonna do? " I sighed.

" Nothing you can do." Ash sighed beside me.

" Ash I love him." I whispered and turned my head to face him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...
22.1K 460 27
Castielle Biersack is the sister of Black veil Brides own Andy Biersack. If course he didn't know that he had a sister though. His parents kept it al...
854K 27K 59
Raven is the outcast in her school. She’s the quiet one, the one that stays to herself and really has no friends. Her father doesn’t even look at her...
4.1K 132 18
Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so many unanswered questions and it's all in...