Alpha's Wild Mate

由 b1gdckSupremacy

Meet Anne Blodwedd since the day she was born she's been a rogue. Though she is not one of your ordinary rogu... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.4K 100 1
由 b1gdckSupremacy

Bruce's POV

After the meeting with my beta and third in command. I went straight to my office. I loosed my tie and sat down at my chair. I rubbed my temple trying to calm myself down. We've been having problems with rogues lately they've been coming to my territory too much. Guessing that someone is communicating with them. I let out a sigh.

Once I find that guy I'm going to kill him, giving me problems when I already have enough of it.

'Alpha!' I heard one of my pack warriors say through our mind link.

'What?!' I growled at him .

'I'm sorry Alpha but there are rouges who's constantly knocking our warriors unconscious continuously!' He said in a panicked voice.

'Didn't I tell you to just kill them and get on with it?! Besides they're just normal rogues!' I growled at him. Unconscious? Not killed?

'Yes Alpha but they're not normal rogues its Garvan Alpha!' He said in a hurry. I tried to mind link him but I couldn't it seems like he's out.

Garvan, the rogue who accepts request and kills people immediately with no question. I would certainly love to face him off. I've been loosing some stress reliever and I think he would be the right person for the job.

I called my beta James and my third in command Paulo. We went to the second pack house, smelling blood, being the alpha of my pack, just smelling a blood of my pack member made my blood boil, I was angry for having one of my pack members get hurt. But then the smell of blood was hidden by an addicting smell, the smell of  lilies. My wolf howled at the smell and I knew why. I walked a bit more faster with James and Paulo trailing behind me.

I saw unconscious pack members they were out knocked out cold but not dead. My wolf panicked thinking that our Mate was here and that Garvan was here too, our mate could be in danger. After the years I thought I wouldn't be able to find her.

Her smell got stronger and stronger.

'Faster!' My wolf yelled. I wanted to protest for him shouting at me but I couldn't agree more.

I saw 15 of my pack members unconscious, while two other was fighting a female with a cloak on. And two more fighting a male with a black cloak on too. The female went behind the two wolves skillfully and knocked them out simultaneously. The male did the same. They are indeed skilled just like the rumors. They both gave each other a high five and grinned at some direction. I followed their eyes and saw the most breath taking figure I've ever seen.

'MATE!" I wolf yelled happily. Half of her face was covered by a black mask and I saw a diamond patterned in a rose shape and her eyes, it looks like the green forest the most beautiful emerald green eyes I have ever seen. I then saw her mask the rose, she's Garvan! Garvan was a girl!

I look down to her lower body and saw one of my low ranked warriors struggle underneath her hold, I kept on a blank face and studied the strength of my mate. Our low ranked warriors may be low ranked but they are skilled enough to take on two wolves simultaneously. She smiled at me dreamily, how beautiful. My wolf Vipin said She smiled brightly and said" Hi! How ya doing mate?" She said like it was the most casual thing to say in this kind of event. With the wolf still fighting at her hold.

I held a blank face then held a smirk to my face. She pressed something on his neck then the wolf went limp falling into unconsciousness. She got up and brushed the invisible dirt on her cloak, she was about 5'2 tall and her body looks small. 'But that small body of her locked a big wolf twice her size to the ground with ease.' My wolf smugly said.

'I hope she can handle our size though.' He said with lust evident in his words. I had to fight him back and closed my eyes for a moment blocking him. Finally returning my calm posture I walked to her. She was smiling. Oh how I would love to remove her mask and kiss that pink plump lips of her senseless.

She walked to me too. " Hi." She said shyly. I smiled at her softly. Her breath hitched and I saw her eyes turn from black to her original emerald green eyes. She held out her hand and tip toed. I saw James and Paulo get on fighting mode but I held out a hand at them telling them to stop. They calmed down and just stood.

Her soft, small hands touched my face and I leaned in closer to her, getting a closer look to her beautiful eyes. Sparks flew all over my body and saw that she shivered, I think she felt it too. She looked back to the other two people behind her and said.

"Guys he's my mate! My Mate!" She repeated cheerfully. " and I'm sleepy as hell! Night.!" She continued and her body went limp, I caught her with ease and her friends came running to her. I carried her in bridal style then heard her snoring. When I stood up straight her hood fell and so did her mask, then I saw her beautiful light brown hair with a little blonde locks in some parts of her hair.

"We're sorry Alpha Bruce she's just sleeping since she's been saying she wanted to sleep." The Girl said with respect in her tone. " she always does that she just sleeps anywhere." She continued. I narrowed my eyes at them, then looked at my mate. Her small nose, long light brown eyelashes, plump pink lips, and rosy cheeks. I caressed her cheek and she let out a sigh snoring slightly. I let out a chuckle. Mentally.

I carried her in one hand she's just like a child but I didn't care. She's beautiful, she's perfect. She snuggled closer to my chest, I wanted to rip The thin clothes I have on to feel my mates' touch on my skin right now.

I saw John on the floor with his neck disordered. I growled. They both saw where my eyes were at and said. "He's the one who's been communicating with the other rogues you've been having problem about. He's also our target. Garvan killed him and only him." The girl said holding the hand of the boy and picked up my mate's mask. They're mates.

I looked at John  with a blank face. He was on the list of people I suspected but I couldn't find any evidence so I just shrugged it off. That was a mistake of mine.

"Come, I want you guys to my office." I told the couple. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"James and Paulo get these guys to the pack clinic and clean up John's body." I ordered my beta and third in command, which they replied with a 'yes Alpha'.

I walked to the main pack house and walked to the living room. I saw pack members growl at my mate's friends from the corner of my eyes. I saw them stare blankly at the members with power radiating off them, I could also feel their power. The pack members stopped growling and walked off.

I sat down with my mate on my lap I removed her cloak and saw silver weapons hanging in it. The girl took it and bowed.

"It's her weapons Sir." The boy finally talked.

I narrowed my eyes at them and I could see that there were a hint of fear in their eyes. "Tell me your names." I ordered them.

"I'm Mari and this is my mate Philip." She said gesturing to her mate.

She looked at my mate and looked at me. " she's Garvan and her real name is- " I raised my hand at her to stop. I wanted my mate to introduce herself to me on her own when she wakes up. " let her introduce herself when she wake up." She bowed her head.

I'm surprised to their behavior they were much more calm than normal rogues, they're even much more well mannered than my other warriors who are not even rogues. I guess they respected their Garvan's mate. I looked at the beauty that was sleeping on my lap and caressed her hair and cheeks.

"She won't be waking up soon Alpha Bruce. She sleeps a lot, and specially that she haven't slept for 3 days." I narrowed my eyes at them, they didn't make her sleep?! I growled lowly at the information making the girl flinch. Her mate wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.

"It was our mission that prevented her to sleep, but Garvan is strong despite her small body and she's trained well enough for her body to function normally. In Fact she's much more stronger than us." Philip said trying to ease the tension. I couldn't help but feel proud for my mate.

"You will stay here guarded in one of the rooms in this house until she wakes up. You are not to leave this house until I say so." I said in my alpha tone."She will be staying in my room until she wakes up. And I don't want any news of trouble concerning you guys." I continued.

They both nodded their heads and I mind linked two  of our top warriors to guard them and escort them to a room. The girl handed me my mate's cloak. Then bowed to me. I let out a nod and saw them exit my office. I listened to the sound of their footsteps and when I finally herd a door close, I stood up still carrying my mate with in one hand and the other hand holding her cloak it's the silver metals making small cling  sounds as it bounced with each other. I walked upstairs and went to my bedroom.

I laid her down on my bed and dropped her cloak on my nightstand. I saw her uncomfortable clothes, she had small weapons all around her small body some were even hidden between her cute legs. I removed all her weapons from her body now that I looked more closely she didn't wear anything but a tight tank top and a small short. Which made me groan. I removed her clothes and revealed her black and sporty underwear. I controlled my wolf not to pounce at her, I grabbed my smallest shirt and put it on her. She sighed and snuggled closer to my bed. She's a heavy sleeper alright. You wouldn't believe she's Garvan.

I kissed her head and wiped some hair off her face. I chuckled after hearing her small snores. I removed my black pants and my white buttoned up shirt with my tie and threw it beside her clothes. Leaving me in my boxers only. I laid beside her loving the way her scent is blending in my bed and room. I pulled the white covers on us and pulled her close to me, she snuggled in my chest and let out a sigh. After hearing her even breathings, I smiled at her and said.

"Sleep well my princess." I then fell asleep to her sweet smell of lilies calming me down and putting me at ease.

*****

Well that's all for now! Sorry for the short chapter! Thanks for reading!  Please share my story and have fun reading it!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

174K 7.2K 16
Who knew that a normal everyday road trip could end in discovering a whole different race of beings? Elizabeth sure didn't. Elizabeth is your aver...
364K 11.4K 62
"No," She stood up straight and took his hand off her thigh. She straightened her dress and began to walk away. He grabbed her wrist and leaned again...
220K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
8.2K 223 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...