Falling For You | Completed

By SplatteredInkJet

Pacifica Pines; curious, adventurous and vulnerable. Dipper Gleeful; cocky, sharp and devilishly hands... More

Falling For You
01. The Tent of Telepathy
02. Fake Blonde Hair
03. Makeovers!
04. The Gleeful Twins are a Handful!
05. Unwanted Customer
06. Breaking Hearts
07. Grief-stricken Veins
08. Brown-haired Misery
09. The Journal
10. Manipulative Jerk
11. Not what he seems
12. Dipper Gleeful
13. Grocery Store Trip
15. Missing Him
16. Flickering Flame
17. Pathetic Insults
18. Knicker Tricks
19. Ovary Reacting
20. The Party
21. Future Stripper Dates
22. Butterfly Blues
23. Phases and Happy Highs
24. Dressing Up for Him
25. The Dreamy Date
26. Acidic Jokes
27. Stinging Heart
28. Ice Cream or I Scream?
29. Chaos To My Thoughts
30. Falling For You
Aftermath
Sequel? Sequel.

14. Tears, Hugs, and Onions

9.3K 300 373
By SplatteredInkJet

Pacifica Pines

     "Paz, you alright?" panted Gideon as he tried to catch up with my angry stomping. "Are you and Gleeful together?" he asked with a confused face, "'Cause he said 'we're not together, right', what does that even mean?"

     'Cause if you do get together, than I'll need a ship name, like.... Pacifipper? No, that sounds weird... Dipcifica? Yes!" he mumbled happily to himself. I glared at him and walked on. I could feel my heart clenching and hurting.

     Curse both Candy and Dipper, they could go off and have babies together for all I care! I felt really hurt, though. How can you... kiss someone and then ditch them the next day? Well he was trying to act like we're together...

     But that doesn't mean anything!

     I shook my head, trying to get rid of these poisoning thoughts. I just need to find out about the Journal in a month and give it to Dipper and let our paths never cross each other again.

     ~

     "Paz, it's your shift now, we're all going to Greasy's Diner, wanna come? You could ditch your shift, nobody'll tell," said Robbie in a soft tone as he saw my upset face. I shook my head and sighed.

     "I'd rather not," I muttered, trying to keep void of any emotion.

     "Do you want someone to stay with -"

     "No."

     "Alright, we'll be back in a bit," nodded Robbie, grabbing Wendy's hand and leaving the Shack with Gideon and Deuce following behind. I slumped back in my chair, and crossed my arms angrily.

     The doorbell wrung, and the door opened and closed with a soft 'thud'. I muttered a 'welcome' and dug back into the chair even more, happy that the cashier desk blocked the view of me.

     "Hey, Pacifica, you here?" a hesitant, oh-so familiar voice called out. My heart felt as though someone grabbed it and squeezed it. I stood up, trying to keep my emotions in check.

     "What are you doing here?" I snarled. Accidentally.

     "Hey, um, about earlier -" started Dipper only to be cut off by me.

     "I don't care," I spat, crossing my arms. Tears blurred my face as I glared at him with everything I had.

     "Oh my God, are you crying? Come here," he whispered, taking my hands and pushing me into his chest. Of course, my emotions were a dam, and he was a crack in me. And he broke me, and my emotions were let out. Like wild waves crashing against him.

     "I'm sorry," he murmured into my hair as hot, wet tears rolled down my cheeks and stained his oh-so perfect shirt. "I just wanted to make you jealous, not to make you cry," explained Dipper softly.

     "I hate you. And I'm not jealous."

     "Then why are you crying?"

     I froze up at that question, racked my brains to find any excuse. I couldn't let him possibly know I was actually hurt by what he did and that it made me feel worthless. What's one thing that makes you cry?

     "O-onions."

     "Onions?" he let out an amused chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me.

     Wow, great job Paz, couldn't have chosen anything better!

     "I hate you," I mumbled into his shirt.

     "No, you love me."

     "Oh get over yourself."

     "Are you feeling better?"

     "I was already feeling alright, I just happened to be near onions," I muttered angrily.

     "Oh cut the crap, I know I was being mean," he sighed, nuzzling into my shoulder. I shoved him off and he landed on the floor with an 'oof!'. "What was that for?" he groaned, crossing his arms and looked at me childishly.

     "For being... mean," I said, crossing my arms, feeling quite pleased with looking down to him. He got up and now he was towering over me. I glanced at my watch and grinned at him, "Five minutes and my shift is over and then I can go!"

     "I -" started Dipper, but a shrill ring of a phone cut him off. He took his phone out of his pocket and glared at it hotly, deciding whether to answer it or not. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up, walking back to the cashier counter and waited.

     He nodded and gave me a small, grateful smile.

     "What is it?" he hissed at the phone. Wow, moody much?

     "Oh, oh, oh! About that? Well hide her, I don't care.... Give the bloody phone to her, then... No! No, no, you blithering idiot, I'll pay here next week, not now!

     You guys are a complete mess without me," he sighed the last line. "I never said that, no, now I'm busy, what? He called? Alright, I'll be there in a few," he muttered angrily into the phone.

     "Busy life, little murderer? Covering up your tracks, little executioner?" I teased him. He gave me a dark look but sighed and gave a little nod. "Oh, um, wow. Okay."

     "I know, I should stop, right?" said Dipper with a small, weak smile. I nodded my head.

     "Alright, well... I'll see you later, blondie," he nodded at me and strode towards the door, but stopped and held the door. He looked at me, an evil glint in his eye.

      "I'll be waiting for the next one," he winked and left.

     I stood there, confused by what he meant when it clicked. Oh, oh, oh, I thought, my face flushing a bright red. Ugh, he's so annoying.

     I grabbed the Journal and left the Shack, not before putting the 'Hey, We're Open' sign to 'Sorry Not Sorry, We're Closed'.

     Time to figure out some of its secrets, I grinned to myself. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number I knew by heart.

     "Hello?"

     "Giddy boy, we got ourselves a mystery to solve."

     "What?"

     "Just meet me by the Shack, you numpty."

     "What does that even mean? Are you going to run away? With or without me? I don't mind either way, but I need to get a girlfriend first, kind of my top priority right now," rambled Gideon.

     "Just meet me by the shack."

      "Pacifica -"

     I hung up the phone and waited. I heard talking and whipped my head towards the noise.

     "You have got to meet my sister, Normandy, you'll love her!" gushed a familiar noise. I squinted my eyes to see Gideon hand in hand with a weird, cranky looking girl walking towards me. She had a hood over her head and a lock of brown hair had covered one of her eyes.

     She had a huge black jumper and black pants, and her eyes were wide and dark. And sinister.

    I didn't like her one bit.

Published: Apr 05, 2016 | Reads: 2k | Goal: 2.3k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 82.3K 101
This are some of the Facts about Psychology. I will only write 101 facts about it.
144K 4.1K 52
[ORIGINAL] Chihiro is down with leukemia, and with her limited days left, all she desires is to return to the land of her dreams, but even after reun...
378K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
4.4K 491 27
بعد أن خانته صانعته ثم أصدقائه من قرية الحدادين ثم الصبي الذي وعده بأن يبقوا عائلة للابد.. بعد ثلاث خيانات... إحتقر سكاراموش كل الكائنات الحية و أقس...