A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)

12.9K 322 635
By KimmiePines

You were spinning your chair, bored out of your mind. "Ugh, what's taking them so long?"

"Yeah, they sure are taking their time there," said Soos who was struggling to wear a lab coat he just found.

Mabel, who had just finished the last of her raw sugar packets, simply shrugged. "Maybe... they're making out--"

"Mabel, please." You cut her off, not wanting to think if what she said was true. But if it is, it will absolutely break your heart.

Luckily, Soos passed the time by asking if he looks smarter with a coat and briefcase. "I feel like I look smarter," he stated.

Mabel gasped as she neared the control panel. "Razzle dazzle! Look at all these tube-y things!" She pressed a button, "Frozen,". Seeing in a cctv camera was a tube that was indeed frozen. She pressed the button again, and the tube was back to normal. 

You noticed a paper beside the monitor. "Experiment 210. The Shape Shifter" You muttered suspiciously.

"Shape Shifter? Wait, didn't Dipper say there was a monster down there?" Soos questioned.

Your eyes widened. Mabel gasped aloud. "I thought he was joking!" She exclaimed.
You grabbed her upper arms and shook her back and forth. "You know your brother's jokes were terrible!"

All of you panicked, but you decided that you would find your friends and save them from the monster.

●♢●

You ran and ran, until you bumped into someone. Mabel exclaimed, "Dipper, Wendy!"

"Mabel, Soos, Y/N- wait..." Dipper had shielded Wendy with his arm and instinctively stepped back. "How do we know they're not the Shape Shifter?" He whispered to Wendy.

Soos was alarmed. "Maybe I am!" He pulled his shirt up. "Mabel, inspect my shapes!"

"Poke."

He laughed, his stomach rumbling. "Do that again."

"Poke."

You sighed as you roll your eyes. Dipper let his guard down and blinked. "Okay, it's them."

You saw Wendy's knee was bleeding. "Wendy, you're bleeding!" You rushed to her side. She offered her flannel so you instantly ripped a part of a sleeve off. Dipper watched you silently and carefully while Mabel asked them what happened and Wendy telling you the whole thing.

"So, what's the plan?" Soos asked.

You wrapped the cloth around the wound and tightened it. You tied it with a knot, securing it. "Well," you chimed in, very aware that Dipper was staring at you in wonder. "Just as Wendy said, it took you to its home, tricked you and tried to destroy you," you said, a whole new feeling of protectiveness began to surge into you.

"--I say we return the favor."

You told them the plan. On the way to finding Wendy and Dipper, you spotted an open pipe with a huge valve next to it. You know what to do with it.

So here you are, waiting for the signal where the twins come in.

●♢●

You coughed off the salty water inside your mouth. The first thing you see was an axe lying on the ground. You saw him quickly grabbing it and running to a cliff. Mabel and Soos were just waking up.

"Wendy!"

Dipper shouted very loudly. You thought how he was the one who was supposed to be the most worried.

As soon as you got up, you went to help Mabel and Soos. You saw Dipper kneeling down infront of a unconscious Wendy, making your heart tighten.

Your best friend...

You quickly slid down the cliff and saw... Wendy holding a journal, looking perfectly fine?

She was standing behind Dipper, ready to tell him that she got the journal when-

"I never even got the chance to tell you- I'm... like... in love with you, Wendy!"

You froze in your tracks. You could not move. You can't believe he actually said it. 

"Uh. Dipper?"

He jumped, turning his head to find the voice. "Wendy?! W-w- Then who's..." Dipper pointed behind him and that's when the other Wendy charged towards Wendy.

You stepped back. You watched as the two of them wrestled each other.

"Give me back the journal!"

"It belongs to Dipper!"

You then saw Dipper taking Wendy's axe and aiming it to the two. The Wendys took notice and immediately spoke to him about hitting the other with an axe.

Dipper was panicking, his hands were clearly shaking. "I-I don't know who's who! Sh-show me a sign!"

Wendy 1 winked flirtatiously, while the other, with a hardened face, zipper her mouth closed. He gasped, now fully knowing who was the imposter.

So he lifted up the axe with all of his might and implanted it into the shape shifter's stomach. Green fluids came out and the creature screamed in agony.

"Push it in!" Dipper yelled, and the three of you did.

The tube's door immediately closed and you instantly remembered how you, Mabel and Soos discovered the control panel.

"No, no, no!" The monster screamed, transforming into various creature that could help him escape, but it was no use.

Mabel and Soos eventually came out of the room and all of you have to see the shape shifter struggling before it completely freezes. "Let's get out of here, dudes," Soos said, but before all of you could exit together, the shape shifter suddenly banged the door, catching your attention.

"You think you're so clever, don't you, Dipper," the monster mocked. "But you have no idea what you're up against. You will never find the author. If you keep digging, you'll need a fate worse than you could've imagine. And this will be the last form you'll ever take!" The Shape Shifter said its last words as he transformed into Dipper, screaming until he was now frozen.

It was silent, you all stared in shock until all of a sudden-

"Good luck sleeping tonight!" Soos chuckled.

●♢●

You all eventually got out of the stupid bunker, all tired and weary. Soos sighed aloud. "Dude, I kinda adventured out for a little while. My face hurts from doing this all day," He said before doing a face.

Mabel giggled. "Yeah, but you gotta admit, we're all total heroes."

"Hey, who wants to get some hero's breakfast?" Soos suggested.

"Syrup on cereal! Hey, Y/N! Wanna come?" The sweater-wearing girl asked as she climbed on Soos' shoulders.

You didn't have a choice. You might as well go with Mabel than stay with the two and be a third wheel. "Uh, sure I guess." You walked with them.

You were hearing Mabel saying 'syrup on cereal' over and over again before you stared into nothingness. What you did not know was when Mabel pulled you into a forest, cutting you off with your thoughts.

"Mabel, what are you doing?"

Mabel shushed you. "Just follow me."

Meanwhile, right after when you, Mabel and Soos left, Wendy attempted to walk home now until Dipper called her name.

"Look, Wendy. In the heat of the moment, I might've said some dumb things and... can we just pretend that none of that never happened?" Dipper looked away. "Please."

She kneeled down as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Dude, dude," she reassured him. "I always... kinda knew."

With that, Dipper shook his head repeatedly. "W-wait, you did?!"

Wendy chuckled. "Yeah, man! I mean, you think I don't hear those stuff you're  constantly whispering under your breath?"

Dipper felt really embarassed that he had to cover his face because it was reddening at the second. "Oh, man..." He whispered to himself. Wendy followed and sat on the log as well.

She sighed. "But listen, Dipper... I'm like- super flattered but- I'm too old for you." Wendy smiled. "I mean you know that, right?"

Dipper groaned. "Mabel said confessing would make me feel better."

"Well, how do you feel?"

"Anxious... scared... and kind of itchy?"

Wendy chuckled weakly. "Don't be itchy, man." She smiled. "Let me tell you something; this summer was super boring with Y/N and Soos, until you showed up. I have more fun with you than practically anybody else... well except for Y/N." She could feel someone was glaring at her within the trees, nevertheless, she continued, "and if you stop ever being my friend, I would like- throw myself into the bottomless pit!"

"So things... won't be too awkward now?"
"I just wrestled myself, dude. That was awkward." Wendy stated. "If you can handle that monster, you can handle a little awkwardness."

Dipper and Wendy smiled at each other. Wendy figured that it was now time to go back home. Before going, she noticed Dipper staring far away. She sighed. "Dipper."

"Huh?"

"You know there are more fishes in the sea. There are other girls out there. Maybe you could even find someone your age." Wendy hopped on to her bike. "Oh, I think I won't be able to go to the next movie night! You and Y/N should go on without me."

Wendy was gone, leaving Dipper with his thoughts.

"So, how did it go?" Mabel asked innocently.

"AH!" Dipper jumped. "W-what did you hear?" He stuttered.

Mabel stretched her arms outwards. "Everything. All the time!"

"I'm not here!"

"Where's Y/N?" Dipper asked.

"Oh, she went home. She said she'll catch up sleep." Mabel truthfully answered.

He looked down. "Mabel, how can everything be so amazing and so terrible all at the same time?"

"I'm sorry for being so pushy, Dipper, but to any consolation, I'm already working on a list of your potential rebound crushes!" She winked. "One is just centimeters away from you."

Dipper furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, wha-"

"Nevermind!" Mabel laughed obnoxiously and all nervous. She wrapped her arms around her brother's shoulders in a reassuring way and declared that they should all just go home and rest.

●♢●

It was now night time when you were now ready to go to bed when a sudden knock was heard coming from your bedroom door. You opened it and saw Mabel with her pajamas on.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna have a sleepover?"

"Sure," you agreed and you let her inside. You were wondering about her other half. Her twin. "Hey, where's Dipper?"

"That's why I came here alone," she answered. "His summer reading just bugs the heck out of me! I want to sleep in peace."

You snickered. "Okay then. You can sleep anywhere." 

"No. We will both sleep on the floor after a pillow fort is built!" She quickly gathered all the pillows and blankets and pins. You sighed but you went to help her. After the structure was finely built, well sort of, the both of you watched your favorite TV shows.

The credits just rolled and it automatically proceeds you to the next episode. But before that, you asked her a question.

"So... how's Dipper holding up?"

"Well, he's doing fine," She replied. "I guess. I think he's distracting himself by reading so many books. He just finished reading Sherlock books and he immediately read the Caper books. It was crazy."

"Sheesh."

After a while, you felt sleepy. You look beside you and see Mabel sleeping with her saliva slowly dripping down. You gently lay her down from your shoulders.
You refused to sleep, well sleep couldn't take over either. You thought about how you have a chance with Dipper and how you will confess to him.

●♢●

edited!

KimmiePines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...
45.1K 862 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
9.1K 274 43
A derpy and nonchalant 12 year old goes on the adventures of this wacky town with the pine twins. Not knowing the cost of earning people's heart and...
12.4K 260 11
An Older!Pinecest fanfic! They've grown up, going to college. But one thing Dipper realizes is that he fell in love with hi twin sister, Mabel. And...