The search for truth- a Reyni...

By Fierce_hearted360

Reyna vanishes from her camp. Nico strikes out on his own, in a desperate search to find her. But after a nea... More

Prologue: No Time
Ch 1 Discovery
Ch2 The Code
CH3 The Search And The Note
CH 4 Cracked
CH 5 Decision
CH 6 So It Begins....
CH 7 The Prophecy
CH 8 Stay Strong
CH 9 The Chase
CH 10 The Hotel
CH 12 Found
CH 13 Lifeline
CH 14 Weakened
Ch 15 Fallen
Ch 16 Unknown
Ch 17 Welcome to Tartarus
Ch 18 Escape
Ch 19 Shadow, Fire, and a Werewolf call
Ch 20 Ice
Ch 21 Frost and Blood
Ch 22 Soldatino
Ch 23 Blindsided
Ch 24 Rage
Ch 25 Lost Memories
Ch 26 Home
Ch 27 Betrayed
Ch 28 Truth
Ch 29 Connection
Ch 30 Vengeance
Ch 31 Old notes, new oaths
Ch 32 Firsts and Lasts

CH 11 The Ring

564 16 5
By Fierce_hearted360

I'm sorry that I did such a big cliffhanger ( not really, *innocent smile*). So, here's the chapter you've been waiting for (hopefully!)

Tartarus.

Nico could barely believe his eyes. The message said Tartarus. That couldn't mean.... are they going there? But how would  they know how to get there? He was one of three mortals - well, demigods, at least - who had made it out alive. He was the only one who had gone through it alone.

Gods, would he have to go back?

The very thought of going back to that pit sent horror rushing through him. Unlike Percy and Annabeth - the others who had gone through - he had seen Tartarus in it's true form, being a son of Hades. He had almost lost his sanity......

Nico straightened up. He stared at Reyna's note, her shaky handwriting. She had been scared when she wrote this. He can't abandon her. He knew what Tartarus was like. He had to keep going, he had to stay strong.

Nico pocketed the note, determination surging. That's when he saw something shiny. It was Reyna's ring.

Nico studied it, then took off the chain necklace he wore under his shirt. He slipped the ring next to the mythomagic figure from Bianca, the one he had kept for so long now. He slipped it back under his shirt, where it was safe and protected.

Nico stood up and started re-packing. He needed to leave, maybe he could catch them if he ran all night. The he realized: who said anything about running?

I know, I know, I know! It's short and might have been a disappointment to some of you, but hey I'm trying. More to come!! Until next week! Yo Yo, (its been so long since I have said that.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
162K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
58.1K 2.3K 36
Legends never die... but when they do, nothing good happens. If you want it to make sense, read The Watcher's Downfall. This is basically an AU, so t...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC