drug lord » jack gilinsky (#w...

By natemaloley

"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6 More

character visual
intro
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue

four

70.3K 1.8K 1.6K
By natemaloley

"do you have any mascara?" i ask jack, examining myself in the mirror.

i've been looking so restless and hideous lately. the least he could do is give a girl some makeup to feel prettier. jack drapes a towel over my shoulders and makes eye contact with me in the mirror displaying an 'are you serious' look.

"i'm a guy. does it fucking look like i have mascara?" he curses.

i shrug, "maybe ciara left some."

he narrows his eyes at me, "why do you keep bringing her up? keep her out of your mouth from now on."

i grimace and my eyebrows raise at his words. he's defensive. she's definitely his girlfriend and i'll continue to believe that even if he always denies it.

"do you have chapstick then?" i question and he rolls his eyes, digging around in the drawers.

"you're so needy, yaris." he groans, taking out a stick and opening it.

"thank you. i can do this by myself."

he clenches his jaw, "smile."

"what?"

"just smile."

doing what he asked, i smile and he applies the smooth chapstick onto my lips. after that, he runs his thumb across my bottom lip quickly, capturing the excess and putting it on his own lips. i can't even register what just happened.

turning away, i try to close and maneuver the bath towel so that it covers my body more. he's seen more than enough parts of my body today. that's enough for a week of daily doses of naked naomi.

an abrupt loud bang is heard, making me jump. then, the next thing i see are four boys at the doorway of the bathroom. jack uses his body to step in front of mine to block me from their eyes.

"what the hell are you guys doing in here?" he lowly asks, his eyes turning obsidian with anger.

oh no. mad jack is never a good jack. his voice is low and menacing, if i could, i would have ran faster than my own mother did after she found out my father started selling drugs.

i peek over jack's shoulder, but he just nudges me back with his hand. i mentally roll my eyes at his behavior.

"michael yaris has located us and is sending men immediately." a blonde says and it's not sam.

he looks more of a natural blonde. beside the fact, my heart starts to pump. yes! i'm getting out of here! finally.

"shit, okay, tell everyone to evacuate and send some of our men to stop those guys from coming near us. we'll move locations." jack rushes. "luh, you start up a car with johnson. wilk, go signal the men and bassi, get the fuck out."

with that, jack pulls off his shirt over his head and rips the towel off of me. before i can gasp and shout at his roughness, he puts his long shirt over my body, covering me.

"where are you taking me?" i whisper to him.

we can't relocate! god, why can't my dad just hand over the money. i'm sure it's not even that much.

"shut up." he growls, tugging my arms so that i go along wherever he does.

my eyes are wide and maybe i should take this chance to kick his golden boys. i wince from how hard his grip is. plus, my hair is still unbrushed and dripping wet, making things way less more enjoyable. if that were even possible.

he didn't even take my handcuffs off, so my arms are inside of the shirt. i'm definitely feeling super attractive at the moment. what am i even thinking? that should be the last of my worries.

"maybe my dad is going to pay you back." i try to convince him.

jack shoots me a glare, "or just sending men to execute me for kidnapping you."

his reply is snarky, taking me aback. i'm just trying to reason with him and he keeps on brushing me off.

i respond, "you don't know that-"

"god, just shut the fuck up! shut up unless you're telling me your father's bank account information!" he shouts, scaring me a bit.

this is not the same guy who fingered me half an hour ago. i wince at his mean tone.

"i don't even have panties on-"

"yaris, stop." he growls. "you're pushing my limits and testing my patience with your needs."

i gasp, trying to pull back, but it's useless. he easily continues to drag me along with him down the massive staircase and out into a black escalade. a drug dealers version of a rape van.

jack buckles me in and then quickly gets into the drivers side. everything's so quick and i can barely comprehend it. there's one black escalade in front of us and one behind. seems like jack and i are going to be the only ones in this one.

"damn it." jack mutters, taking out his cellphone to call someone. "wilk, drive to the cabin... which one? whichever... i don't have enough gas to go to the one six hours away."

"six hours away?" i blurt.

"shut up, yaris." he hisses and then proceeds with his call. "four hour one is good."

he hangs up the phone and the tosses it into the glove compartment carelessly. i tap my foot impatiently on the floor as he steps on the gas, causing the car to jerk forward and out of the property.

"ready to take a road trip, yaris?" he asks, glancing at me.

"you're disgusting." i spit. "kidnapping me while i'm already kidnapped."

now, there's just silence. completely silence. no music, not even crickets. jack releases an angry grunt and drives past sam's car onto a backroad.

"are you crazy? are you trying to get rid of them so you can kill me in a forest?!" i exclaim in panic.

"they'll catch up." he mutters, running a hand through his messy hair in frustration.

keep in mind, he's still shirtless while i'm clothed in his shirt. though, i'm still bare down south.

"why are you so angry?" i interrogate.

probably the stupidest question i've asked in my entire life. this is coming from a girl who asked her homeschool teacher why marijuana is illegal in the third grade.

"why am i angry?" jack repeats, but then let's out a sarcastic laugh. "your dad just found us. no big deal." he shrugs, but then his face remains straight once more.

"he won't kill you if i ask him."

"yes, he will. he'd be happy to decapitate me in front of your eyes." he scoffs.

i play with the hem of the t-shirt. the cotton material sits neatly on my upper thighs and jack's eyes shift to my legs.

"what about your girlfriend?" i ask hesitantly. "are you just going to leave her?"

why does she keep spilling out of my mouth! i ball my fists together. my hands are still locked in handcuffs and i doubt they're going anywhere anytime soon.

jack clenches his jaw, "for the last time, yaris, she is not my girlfriend." he emphasizes and enunciates clearly.

i nod and get off of the topic of ciara. he seems to be very exasperated with me. it's kind of amusing, but it's just frightening when he's angry and raises his voice. i wanna know who ciara is to him.

if she was just a hookup or one night stand, how are they so close and how does she know where he lives? maybe they're siblings? or exes with benefits?

"who's coming with us to this so-called 'cabin'?" i inquire, wondering if it's a cabin in the woods.

because that's not scary at all.

"johnson, luh, wilk, bassi." he answers and it's like he spoke a foreign language to me.

"first names, please."

"jack, derek, sam, and liam." he grits out, growing annoyed again.

"jack?" i raise my eyebrows. "but you're jack."

"so is johnson."

"oh." i mumble, understanding.

so two jack's. which do i call jack? or do i call them both by their last names?

"christ, they almost saw you naked in the bathroom." he stammers, furiousness in his voice is evident. "if they did, they'd all have to take cold showers and we'd be behind on getting to the cabin." he makes up some excuse.

a sudden feeling of emptiness fills me. i miss being around females and having someone my gender to talk to. for the last few days i've just been around men, men, and more men.

i mean, who can complain being around hot men all of the time, but i can't talk to them and ask for tampons when i'm on my period.

"you might meet a few girls there too." jack informs me, as if he just read my unspoken thoughts. "sam likes to bring girls over."

"do you?"

"do i what?" he questions, flickers his eyes over to me for a split second.

"do you like to bring girls over?"

"yes, sometimes. if i feel like i need a thorough fucking." he shrugs. "sex is always good and something i'm up for anytime."

for some reason, his reply makes me a little bit mad and i bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to let the anger surface. i need to calm down. what's there to be mad about? he's not mine.

i suppress my emotions and just look out of the car window. basically, we're just passing dead trees on the side of the road and the occasional roadkill. the two black escalades have managed to catch up with us.

the windows are tinted nearly pitch black, so i can't see who's inside of the one directly behind us. as long as liam's at the cabin, i'll be fine, right? he could protect me. at least until my father successfully rescues me.

"yaris, are you listening to me?" jack's deep, stern, and irritated voice questions.

"sorry, what were you saying?" i quietly ask, looking at him.

"are you going to be fine for the next four hours or are you hungry? we can't stop anywhere, but i can ask sam to make a detour. then we could meet up with him after."

i shake my head, "i'm good."

he wisely presses his lips together and nods, "alright."

then, i feel my bladder begin to feel full. i haven't even had anything to drink yet and i need to pee? i can't tell jack because he'd just become angry and tell me to use the side of the road as a toilet.

before i know it, two hundred forty minutes have passed. we park on a pebbled driveway that leads up to an elegant wood-made mansion. don't know why i've been astounded by so many of jack's things lately. i've grown up with luxuries all my life.

"stay here." jack mutters, getting out of the car.

"not like i can go anywhere, dumbass." i say, lifting my hands up for him to see underneath my shirt, but i just get a menacing glare in return.

he and the guys meet up in a little circle, discussing something. i can't hear it because they're a good distance away from me. i should have learned how to read lips on my free time.

startled, i look at liam bewildered who tried to scare me through the window. he opens the door, laughing. i screamed, obviously.

"you nearly scared the shit out of me." i tell him, catching my breath.

"nearly? i did." he grins and i cross my legs. "how was the ride?"

"boring."

my heart rate is still quite quick. he messes around too much and always has a positive attitude. i need more people like that in my life.

"wish you could've rode me or with me?" he slyly raises an eyebrow and i shake my head, scrunching up my nose.

"dirty." i whisper.

he grins, "i didn't get to say hi to you in the bathroom earlier. jack was blocking you."

i sigh, "i know, but you're saying hi now."

"you look funny with your arms inside of the shirt." liam chuckles.

i frown, "i look like a blob."

"you look like a cute blob, baby."

he flashes a smile, putting his hand on one of my knees and the other on my thigh above the knee. before i can process what's happening, he's ripped off of me and pushed against the car door.

"lay a hand on her one more fucking time." jack swears, clicking his gun and holding it to liam's temple.

{vote, comment, share}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 60.6K 32
Third book to 'sugar daddy » jack gilinsky' Highest rank: fanfiction #24
1.3M 32.6K 47
a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - © all rights reserved to simplyomaha - 2015/2016 lowercase i...
13.6K 226 40
j.g. fanfic