If I Wait Here

By timelordlevine

Grace, 25 year old Maroon 5 fan, decides to catch a concert with her friend. When she gets there things go wr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

99 3 0
By timelordlevine

The next morning, I woke up to Adam looking down at me. When he realized I was awake, he smiled a bit and kissed my forehead. He got up and I followed after him. He walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing today?" I asked quietly.

"I was going to see if this beautiful girl would like to hang out with me today. I'm going to see if she would like it to be a date and be my girlfriend, though I have only known her for a short amount of time," he said as he was typing on his phone. I looked down at my hands. I know that he is most likely talking about me, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I felt my phone buzz and looked down at it to see a text from Adam. He was still looking at his phone but I could tell he was smiling. I looked back to my phone and read over the text.

Would you like to go out for a bit? I know we just met a few days ago but I would like to take you out on a date and for you to be my girlfriend. I blushed a bit. That little shit. 

I would love to go on a date with you, Mr. Levine. What time shall I be there?

Any time that you can make it, Ms. Grace. 

Is there a certain thing I should wear?

Shorts and a tank top if you can. I should be a bit warm today. ;)

I looked up at him and sure enough he was smirking a bit. It doesn't look bad on him, but I knew he just wanted to see more of me physically. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, though.

We should go swimming today. ;)

Should we? You might get a little chilly when you get out of the water.

I'll have a towel and my boyfriend to keep me warm if that happens. So no worries there. Shall I go get ready to go, then?

Of course, madam. Meet me back here in an hour?

Okay, Mr. Levine. I'll be back by then.

I texted A to come with me to find a swim suit to wear for swimming as my apartment is too far to be there and back in an hour. I guess I'll need a towel, too, then. This should be fun. 

We met up just outside of where the exit is and were off to find everything I would need.

Okay. Ten chapters done. Nice. Vote and comment. Love you all. :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...